Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Hate At First Sight ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Allo! Whassup you guys? Just wanted to tell you that this story will take place 3 years after the Cell Games (or whatever you wanna call them. I don't know if that's right) and Goku came back! Why? I don't know, I just can't stand to see him dead! Anyways, mesa don't own DBZ. If I did, I'd make an exact clone of all the bishonen so that everyone could have their own Piccolo, Vegeta, and etc. only, mesa would get the original Mirai Trunks! Sorry, but that's the way life is! I'd make plenty of copies though. ::Spaces out for a little:: Oh yeah! Anyways, ignore me and read the fic! Go on! Shoo!

Piccolo grunted as he fought against his split forms. Piccolo had been relentless in his training lately making Gohan very worried. Gohan had begged piccolo to slow down, pointing out that all this training made him seem like Vegeta. Piccolo had slowed for a little while after that remark but soon was back into his forceful routine. After all if Vegeta was getting stronger because of all that training, why couldn't Piccolo? Taking advantage in Piccolo's lapse in concentration, the split forms got on either side of him and fired identical blasts. The Namek was too tired to doge the beams so all he could do was block.

Piccolo was hit hard on both sides and sank to the ground. He felt himself slipping into the darkness of unconsciousness as the copies returned into him. Shit...he thought as the world around him spinned and went black

Josie walked through the forest on the way to the lake to catch fish for dinner. Cally was most likely going to complain again but that didn't faze the young woman as she continued on. At least she knew Star would like the dinner.

Thump

The noise was pretty soft but Josie was close enough to hear it. Curious, she turned her golden eyes and followed through to a clearing. Her mouth dropped open as she saw a guy lying there. He looked badly beaten but underneath all the cuts and blood, you could see that he had green skin! Josie had lived in the woods a long time but had never seen a creature or man like that unless…yes! That's one of those guys from the Cell Games! She thought rushing over to him. Hmmm. He may be green but he is also hurt and I'm not one to base a person on skin colors. With that thought, Josie picked up his arms and dragged him the short distance to her home.

Approximately thirty minutes later, Josie propped the heavy green man onto her bed. Sweating and panting, the dark skinned woman leaned up against a wall and caught her breath. Damn, what should have been ten minutes turned into thirty, that guy's heavy! She brushed a strand of her dark brown hair out of her face and went to retrieve the medical kit.

Josie paused when she realized that more injuries might be under his clothes. Shrugging it off she removed his backbreaking clothes. The turban and cape were the hardest and the shirt was but only a little easier.

"Damn, no wonder you're so bad off! These clothes…weigh...a…ton!" she exclaimed when taking his shirt off.

Josie gulped when she saw how finely toned his abs were and almost melted. For a guy who's green, he sure is cute! Mentally beating herself up for thinking that thought, Josie got to work bandaging him. She finished and, almost on cue, the green man's eyes fluttered open and lazily focused on her.

Piccolo

I concentrated and focused on my surroundings. Looking around, I realized I wasn't in the forest and a human woman was looking at me. The pain hit me almost immediately, making it impossible to do anything. The woman was of medium height for a human with golden eyes that contrasted both her dark hair and skin. She almost didn't look half bad for a human.

I sat up, or at least tried, and spotted my pouch of senzu across the room. The pain was too bad to speak so I sent that woman a mental message instead.

~Hey human~ I sent to her

She fell over and looked around wildly. I rolled my eyes. Humans are such stupid creatures.

~On the bed woman~ I tried again.

She looked at me, her eyes very much resembling the sun at that point. I would have smirked had I not been focused on the senzu.

~Listen to me human, yes I am communicating with you telepathically. I want you to get that pouch over there and give me a bean from it~ I instructed her.

The idiot still stared at me, disbelieving. ~Now!~ I snapped at her.

"Fine, but I have quite a few questions to ask you" she muttered and did as I asked.

I don't plan on sticking around to answer those questions I thought and ate the bean.

Josie

I watched, as it seemed like it took an eternity for him to eat the damn thing. Suddenly he sat up and- get this- without a single scratch on him!!!! My face resumed another stupid expression, my third one for that day. The man got up and effortlessly replaced his clothing. He turned and smirked at my expression. As he started to leave I got my mind back and grabbed his cape.

"Hold on just a sec!" I exclaimed.

"What do you want woman?" he asked snobbily.

"I want to ask you a few questions," I said, still holding onto his cape.

He glared at me and I gulped. Something about that look made me want to run away.

"Well, you'll have to guess the answers to your questions because I am not staying here. Now let go of my cape!" he ordered me.

I shook my head. "Hey buddy, I got questions and I want answers now!" I boldly told him.

Piccolo

Killing is not good, you don't want to kill, you don- aw hell! This human is driving me insane and shethinks she can order me?! I yanked my cape out of her grasp and pulled her so she was only a few inches from my face.

I bared my teeth at her and yelled, "I don't want to answer your stupid questions and I am not going to stay here any longer! Am I clear?" I growled to get the point across.

The woman nodded her head very fast and I dropped her to the floor. I hate humans!

Josie

I stared at the place where he just left and let out my breath. That guy was scary! I didn't even get a thank-you either! The more I thought about it, the more my blood boiled. I grabbed my shoes and ran outside after him. All I really wanted to do now was kick his ass.

And possibly find out his name.