Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Someone New ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Piccolo closed his eyes and did what he liked to do best: sit by a waterfall and meditate. It had been three hours since he had left the home of that human and he had been plagued by the `voices' in his head about his rash actions ever since.

~ Was it really necessary to be so mean Piccolo? ~ Nail popped through

~ Yes, that woman was only trying to help you. That was a little more nasty than what I expect from you ~ Kami scolded

Piccolo was steaming and had enough. ~ That's it! You two shut up now, this discussion is now over so let me meditate! ~ Once he was sure they were done, Piccolo relaxed and finally got his peace and quiet. The only interruption that could possibly happen now was-

A rustle was heard in the bushes and Piccolo grimaced. It was that girl again. Everyday for the past six months she had been coming to spy on him for some unknown reason. Piccolo knew she was there but had never been too interested on letting her know. As long as she didn't approach him it was all right, but Piccolo's day had not been good so far. Luckily for the girl, someone was flying at Piccolo very fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Cally watched through her brown eyes as someone else landed near the green guy. She pushed a strand of her dark brown hair away from her face as she recognized the boy there. Is that...yes! That's the boy from the Cell Games! Wow, he's kind of hot... shame on you Cally! The fourteen year-old's thoughts ran everywhere as she watched the boy and green dude converse.

Cally had been spying…err, keeping track of the green dude for six months now and was amazed she hadn't gotten caught. The argument between the green dude and boy caught her attention and distracted Cally from her previous thoughts as she listened closely to what they were saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"I knew I felt your power drop! Why didn't you listen to me before, we have peace here and who knows how long it will last?! You shouldn't push yourself so hard Piccolo!" Gohan angrily yelled as his best friend.

Piccolo sighed and kept a stone face as he listened to Gohan shout his worries and thoughts everywhere. Once he was finished, the fourteen year-old boy was a little misty eyed and said, "I just don't want you to get hurt Piccolo." (Doesn't that just make yousa want to cry? ::Sniffles:: Maybe mesa is the only one…)

Piccolo let out a breath of air and prepared himself for what he was going to tell Gohan. "I have been training harder because I think something's going to happen. I didn't want to tell you before because I wasn't sure but now I'm pretty positive."

Gohan looked up at Piccolo with wide eyes. "What do you think it is? We defeated the androids and Cell, so what could it be?" the boy asked worriedly. Piccolo was afraid of this.

"I don't know and didn't want to get you worried over nothing. It might not be anything but if I know more I'll tell you" he explained. Though Piccolo might not show it at times, he really did care for Gohan and Nail and Kami knew it.

Gohan smiled and said "all right Piccolo! I believe you, and did you know there's a girl spying on you in the bushes?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Cally's eyes widened and she sat up quickly. He knew I was here?! Oh great. The boy called Gohan turned to her hiding spot and called out "hey! It's okay, we already know you're there so why don't you come out?" Cally thought a moment about it but decided to join them. They must not be so bad to let me go on like this for a while.

She stopped a few meters away from them and shyly said "hi."

The green dude, Piccolo, snorted. "Do you not have a life or is it focused around spying on me?" he asked.

Cally felt a bright red blush creep up her cheeks. "No, you're right. I don't have a life except hanging out with my friends."

Gohan gave her a bright smile and she felt herself blush even more. "My name's Gohan and this is my friend Piccolo. What's your name?" he asked happily.

"M-my name is Cally. N-nice to-to meet you" she stuttered and gulped. Gohan looked at her in confusion and asked, "What's wrong? Are you sick or something cause you sound cold."

Piccolo smirked. This is gonna be good he thought maliciously. "I believe that when a human female likes someone she makes sounds such as the ones you just heard," he said on the verge of snickering. ~ Kami, you being a former god of earth actually came in handy today ~

~ That isn't what I'm here for and you know it! ~ Kami replied grumpily

Cally's face turned pale as a ghost and she whispered "um, nicetomeetyougottagobye!" before racing off into the forest.

Gohan was a similar shade. She likes me?! Whoa! This was a new experience for the young half-Saiyan. "Um, I forgot but I promised mom I'd baby-sit Goten tonight! I gotta go too, bye!" and he flew off. Piccolo smirked and went back to the waterfall.

~ It wasn't nice embarrassing them like that! ~ Kami lectured Piccolo ~What is wrong with you today? ~

Piccolo growled. ~ I'll tell you what is wrong with me today; I want to meditate and people wont leave me alone! ~

Once all was quiet, Piccolo finally had a chance to meditate. Finally, peace and silence.

Little did Piccolo know that his calm world was about to be shaken up by an unlikely character.