Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Saiyan For All Seasons ❯ Satisfied Yet? ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Saiyan For All Season

Chapter Six

Satisfied Yet?

Disclaimer: Only this story is mine.

****************************************

Bulma had no idea how he was going to make her sorry, but damn! She couldn't wait to find out.

He persuaded her backwards, his hands clawing into her hair as he pushed her insistently against the outside walls of her home. The cool plastered building gently nudged her back as his lips crushed and bruised over hers, and she parted them, allowing her tongue to slide between and taste his mouth for the first time. It was delicious, just as she had imagined it would be, warm and coated like silk.

His tongue didn't join in at first, but under the persistent entreaty of hers it didn't stay inactive for long. It swirled up to lick along the underside of hers, and then across to brush her teeth, exacting, controlled and insisting. His fingers massaged her scalp and he pushed his weight against her, making sure she was flush against the wall.

With her hands now free to explore, she reached up to cup his hard and ruthless features in the cushion of her small palms. He broke the kiss as she touched him, and let those deep and penetrating eyes look straight at her. There was no change to his face. It was just how she liked it, intense and intimidating, and with just enough anger held in the scowl to send heat spiralling through her tummy and between her thighs.

Bulma didn't want to see him any differently - this wasn't for love, this wasn't for happiness, this was for need - the need that this man had managed to create in her and from which she hadn't been able to disentangle herself, no matter how many times she had caressed her own flesh. That kind of fulfilment had always helped before, but not this time - this time it wasn't conquerable by anyone other than Vegeta.

Her hands moved slowly, her thumbs reaching out to read his features as though they were Braille. She didn't know if she would ever get another opportunity and she was going to embellish her fantasies as much as possible while she had the chance. Her thumbs gently moved across his broad forehead, trying to smooth out the perpetual frown marks etched there, and then they moved lower, stroking down the chiselled perfection of his nose and across those sensual, cruel and mocking lips.

Those lips . . . .

She loved and hated them all at the same time. She hated the way they laughed at her, but she loved the way they curled so elegantly under their master's direction -- how they had the ability to cause so much emotion in contrast to how little they gave away. Everything said with them was marked in either pain or triumph and they held a spell over her like nothing else had.

His eyes kept a silent vigil on her as she explored, no emotion apparent, but just the fact that he was letting her do it said everything. She was about to move lower, to trace her hands down the side of his neck and to the wonderful, sculptured elegance of his shoulders, but one of his hands untangled itself from her hair and grabbed a wrist.

Her hand was guided back to his lips. He looked it over for a moment as though studying it, and then his tongue darted out, salving the end of a finger, and letting it run up and down the digit, before taking it in his mouth and gently scraping his sharp canines along the white flesh. He looked at it once more and then chuckled as he pushed it against the wall with the rest of her body.

Her other hand raked down his back, over his powerful shoulder blades, bunching the fabric of his royal blue top as he ground his hips into her. She felt him against her thigh, large and hard. His desire was definitely there, even if it didn't appear anywhere else. He turned her palm outwards, licking and biting along her lifeline. It was almost ticklish to the touch, but amazingly erotic at the same time.

She moaned a long deep breath.

He didn't stop there. He continued down her whole arm and then to her shoulders, peeling away the strap of her dress, keeping the spaghetti fabric under one finger as his lips drifted over her collarbone. They swirled a path along her clavicle and Bulma was dimly aware of tension against her upper arm. The strap broke and he shifted to break the other, letting the whole garment slip away to her hips, exposing her chest to his hungry eyes.

If it had been for any other reason then Bulma might have been pissed, but she had a hundred others, and the dress's demise mattered little to her as his lips lowered. He looked up with a rakish smirk as he took the already hardened peak of a nipple between his teeth.

He bit down a little and Bulma gasped at the rough contact, the air escaping her lips as she pushed her chest out to him. He'd been careful, applying enough pressure to make her want to scream, but not so much as to cause true pain, and as his breath feathered over the tip, it warmed against the cold night air.

He chuckled and applied the pressure again.

She moaned loudly as she felt little needles of desire swim through her breast. He grabbed the other mound, forceful and hungry as his mouth continued the sweet torture. Unable to resist she pushed her hips up to him, gyrating against his arousal as she grabbed two fistfuls of shirt. She tugged it up a little and was surprised to feel it give way under her fingers. It split up the seam at the side and Vegeta stopped his play for a moment to look at her with mild surprise.

With a devilish smirk he let her go and ripped it the rest of the way, nonchalantly discarding it, and letting the light fabric, flutter onto the grass.

His eyes were back on her now. "Looks like we're even," he growled.

"So we are," she purred. "Or at least we will be."

It was his turn now. That wonderful Grecian chest was on full display and her fingers eagerly explored it, dipping and rising over the chiselled muscle definition. His skin was surprisingly soft for such a seasoned fighter, but underneath she felt all the power she had long marvelled at as she traced each and every one of his numerous scars.

He flinched slightly as her hands moved lower.

She let her tongue slide along the skin her hands had already covered, and when she moved to his sides, she felt his stomach muscles tense. It was a little place to the side of his defined abs, where his muscles were less compact, and she tested it again, this time letting her teeth sink into the flesh.

He gasped, and Bulma thought she might cum on the spot at hearing the deep moan that followed, accompanied as it was by a peculiar purring vibration. She repeated this several times, glorying in wrenching such wonderful sounds from the powerful and proud man.

Vegeta, it appeared, could wait no longer, and freeing himself from his trousers, grabbed her hair once again in a silent demand to do as he wanted. She wasn't about to disappoint him, and she felt dampness between her thighs as she looked at her prize standing magnificently before her.

Now on her knees, she licked her lips and looked seductively up at him. Two black and intense eyes met her, and the slightest impression of anticipation was held in his parted lips. The purring noise was back, so close to a growl that if they were under different circumstances it might have felt threatening.

There were voices behind them from the catering staff in the kitchen the other side of the wall. If finally getting the chance to give the Saiyan prince a blowjob wasn't exciting enough for Bulma, there was also the wicked thought that she was about to give it in a place where she could be easily caught. The fairy lights were still on, haloing the grounds in a soft glow, and if anyone was to walk by there was little chance of them not being seen.

Impatient, Vegeta thrust his hips forward.

She took the invitation and leaned forward to let her tongue caress the very tip. He sucked in a breath, and his hands tightened in her hair. Bulma smiled and did the same again, only this time she covered the entire swollen end and let her tongue slide down the length. She felt for the vein and slowly flicked from side to side along it until she reached the base. Once there she kissed his balls, taking one delicately in her mouth, sucking it and then releasing it.

Vegeta hissed above her as she broke the contact, only to be quiet again as she blew tauntingly along the path of saliva, knowing it would turn the trail cold. His purr was louder now and his body more relaxed.

"Teasing whore," he snarled above her.

Bulma chuckled, but was silenced when he grabbed her chin and forced his erection to her lips.

"Tsk, tsk, Vegeta," she scolded, against the tip. It jumped in response. "Impatient aren't we?"

He growled in warning, but Bulma chose to give in before the sound was fully out, and it swiftly broke into a moan as her lips parted and she took him in her mouth. She sucked just the end at first letting her tongue dart across it, but he wasn't satisfied and thrust into her mouth so far she almost gagged. He pulled out to the tip again, and Bulma looked up at him. She understood, and smiled around his penis, before setting her own rhythm.

One hand joined to circle the base, and the other delved lower to tease his balls, as her mouth continued its sweet torture up and down his length.

Her pace quickened, fuelled as it was by her own heat. She could feel his member strain and grow while it was in her mouth, becoming even harder. His breathing was less regular now and she could feel his balls tense in her palm. The building shook slightly behind her as one of his strong hands slapped against it, a few pieces of plaster giving way and crumbling over her.

He was close now, she could feel it, and she could hear it in his chest as another moan was ripped from his lips.

"Damn you, Woman!" he panted and she could feel the air around her grow hot and charged with power as his ki licked around them both.

Little sparks of ki crackled against her already painfully hard nipples and the heat between her legs grew even stronger as she increased her pace. She rocked her hips to try and alleviate the ache there as he tensed for the last time under her mouth and with a grunt of satisfaction, spilled his seed into her mouth.

She lapped up every last drop of the salty liquid and continued to suck and lick along him as he shuddered against her.

She chanced a look up as he was in mid-throes and was delighted to see that his eyes were squeezed tightly shut and his teeth were biting down hard on his bottom lip. He looked very satisfied and Bulma felt a swell of pride flow through her. To get such a glimpse of pleasure from him was a prize indeed and she revelled in the moment as he slowly came back to reality.

"So?" she asked, slowly getting to her feet, leaning against the wall and stretching her arms above her head. "Does that answer a few questions?"

His eyes flew to hers, a wicked smirk curved onto his lips. "Some," he admitted. "But I have so many more."

Without any warning Bulma felt his hands on her sides. He eagerly ripped away the rest of her dress, and picking her up by the hips, pushed her back into the wall, only this time her feet were well above the ground. He held her there, his face at the same level as her lace panties, the only item of clothing that still remained.

He looked up to her, a rare playfulness dancing in his eyes as he held her effortlessly above him. Then he moved closer. He inhaled deeply as his nose hovered before her most intimate area, and seemed to take enjoyment from it. "This damn smell," he whispered huskily. "You have no idea how much it has tempted me." He licked his lips. "I wonder if it tastes as good as it smells."

Bulma closed her eyes and held in a shaky breath. Oh god! She was being held by him, completely at his mercy and under his control, and waiting for him to pleasure her with his mouth. It was just like her fantasies, and she could feel herself become even wetter at the thought.

He leaned forward, and not minding the material that blocked his path, let his tongue run over her mound. She threw her head back and moaned. She could swear his ki was added to the mix, because nothing else had ever felt so good. He chuckled once and probed her again, edging her apart through the material and pushing the lace against her nub. She almost screamed as his teeth racked over it, gently teasing it out from under the hood. Her balance was lost under the sensation and she slumped forward, only breaking her fall by locking her arms against his shoulders.

Her panties didn't last long. Grabbing the elasticised band with his teeth, they were snapped away from her flesh leaving her quivering entrance free of any barriers.

He buried his face into her, moaning slightly as he breathed in again. "Fuck," he swore, sending thrilling vibrations dancing over her heated flower, "you taste even better than I imagined." He licked along her once, before plundering her with his tongue.

Oh god! her mind screamed as he invaded her. I can't believe how intense this feels.

He continued, slowly at first, curling his tongue to invade every corner of her and then faster as her desire grew. He pulled out to furiously suck and bite her clitoris and then back in again to taste her juices, alternating between the two at a super human rate.

Bulma's body couldn't cope. Her mind couldn't stay focused - all she could do was feel and experience and oh god! It was incredible. Her breathing was all over the place as her legs shook. She brought them up to rest over his shoulders, and she hugged him tightly, drawing him into her as deep as possible as she came against him. Her body shuddered and bucked uncontrollably as he gave her pleasure the like of which she had never come close to experiencing before.

He didn't stop there.

He continued his torture even when she was sure her body couldn't take anymore and she came three maybe four times more before he let her go.

He slowly controlled her descent and grabbed her tightly against himself when he realized that she was, for the time being, incapable of standing on her own. All the while he looked down on her, and although his face was unreadable, there was a glint in his eye that was unmistakable.

Desire.

Never had his eyes been so easy to read. There was desire, so strong that he was unable to hide it, and it was all for her. What a wonderful gift it was to see!

"I never…" she stuttered. "Wow!"

He chuckled at her, and let his lips descend to hers once again. "What? Did you expect anything less from a Saiyan elite?" he murmured, grinding his hips against her once again.

Bulma gasped as she felt him against her exposed flesh, and just as hard as before. She had been right after all. He probably could go all night, and she felt little butterflies of anticipation rush through her stomach as he pushed her back against the wall, this time intent on taking her completely. He nudged her legs apart, and ran a finger over her entrance causing her to shiver. The area was still sensitive from her orgasms and she almost came again at his touch.

Then she felt his length at the juncture of her thighs, gently but insistently nudging against her.

She looked up to meet his gaze. He met it and then the last barrier was breeched as he pushed into her. They both hissed in pleasure as he continued to slide into her, giving her the chance to adjust to his size slowly, until he was imbedded to the hilt. He filled her completely and she held on to him tightly as he rocked his hips. There was that control again, the one she had witnessed for the first time in the gravity room and which was now written so clearly on his actions.

He pulled out to the tip, and then back into her, harder this time, but still just as guarded. She pulled him in deeper, clawing her fingers into his back, urging him in a silent language to move faster. He obliged, a little at a time. His pace steadily grew faster until Bulma couldn't think anymore. All she could do was feel him as he thrust so powerfully in and out of her.

His large hands reached out to her bottom and lifted her away from the wall.

Accepting the invitation, Bulma wrapped her long legs around his waist and was surprised a moment later to find that his feet had left the ground. They were floating now, perhaps about ten foot above the ground and he was still moving inside of her as though nothing had happened.

He pried her fingers from his shoulders, still keeping pace, and she was only partially aware that he was leaning her back, before her shoulders met with something smooth and cool. Feeling along it she recognised it as a balcony railing, and she twisted her arms over the banister and through the metal uprights as Vegeta held onto her hips.

She quirked an eyebrow at him, and the smirk held on his lips was delicious to see.

He moved inside her, slowly edging her back until she was almost laying flat in mid-air. Still upright he curved an arm under her backside, balancing her weight and allowing the other hand free range of her body. It clawed up her flat stomach, reaching long for a breast, and he grabbed a greedy handful of her flesh as he continued to pound into her.

Bulma found her control slipping fast, panting and gasping, as yet another orgasm flew over her. This time though, she wasn't alone and through her own cries she could hear his. His body tensed with hers and he came inside her, throwing yet more pleasure her way.

Leaning over, he hooked his legs under hers to prevent her from falling. Licking a path over her stomach, and paying slight attention to her breasts, he claimed her lips once again.

"Satisfied yet?" he whispered into her mouth.

"Oh yes," she muttered in a breathless reply, and then winked. "For now."

He nodded in understanding. "Hold on to me," he demanded.

Bulma did as he asked, untangling her arms from the railings, and wrapping them around his thick neck.

He slowly levelled out his ki and levitated a little higher, effortlessly drifting over the railings and setting them both down on the balcony. It was only now that Bulma became aware of exactly where she was. She was on his balcony.

Much to her annoyance he took her arms away from him and walked away.

She was about to ask what he was doing, but shut up as she saw him open the doors to his bedroom. He leant against the frame, and held out an arm in a silent invitation for her to enter.

With a big smile, spread wide over her face, she accepted, and made sure to brush seductively past him - swaying her hips enticingly as she entered.

She hadn't been in this room since he had come to stay and she was surprised to see that it looked no different than before. There was nothing in the room that stamped an individual personality onto it, and Bulma was a little concerned about how few belongings he had. The only thing that seemed to claim it as his was the Saiyan armour he had worn on Namek, laying on a chair in the corner.

Vegeta didn't let her explore for long. Almost as soon as she had walked passed him he grabbed her from behind and marched her to the large king-size bed, throwing her down onto the white sheets. She landed on the mattress on all fours and he was swiftly behind her, ready to claim her once again.

"I said I would make you sorry," he growled, giving her no warning as he sunk himself into her again from behind.

Bulma gasped as she felt his length invade her, and her arms almost gave way as he set about a furious pace.

"Letting you off so easily would not make you sorry for being such a temptress," he spat, pulling her up by the hair so her back was flat against his chest.

This time he was true to his word, and he didn't take it easy, he was everything she had imagined he would be in her fantasies, powerful, dominant and completely in control of her body and desire. She couldn't have wished for anything more primal and feral if she had tried and when her body gave in to yet another earth-shattering orgasm he still didn't let up.

The sun had risen and burnt its long, hot morning rays through the thin muslin drapes for well beyond an hour when he finally let her catch her breath. She had screamed her throat sore long before, and still he had insisted on punishing her. Never had she cum so many times in one night and her body now held a glow that was unequalled. God he was unbelievable!

He held onto her, as she gasped for breath, and even he seemed to share a little of her tiredness. Her body was drenched in sweat and their mingled juices, and his cheeks glowed a slight red from his exertions. His arms were clasped around her waist, and he was still buried deep inside her.

"Sorry yet?" he sighed into her hair.

She smiled, even though he couldn't see it. "Not in the least."

"Insatiable wench!" he growled, but there was only a suggestion of anger mingled in it. His voice had taken on an unfamiliar tone at this early hour, and even though it was still low and threatening there was something in it that denoted -- contentment.

Bulma turned in his grip and snuggled close to his chest, inhaling his wonderful and masculine scent. She might not have been tired after the party, but she was a stage beyond exhausted now. She had no energy left for questions, even though there had been numerous raised this night, and after yawning several times, sleep eventually claimed her.

*****************************************

When her eyelids fluttered open again, Vegeta was gone. She wasn't surprised. He didn't strike her as a man that would be fond of post-coital banter. She had half a mind that he'd only kept up the vigorous pace for so long because he wanted her to pass out - thus avoiding any questions.

She stretched cat-like on the crumpled sheets in satisfaction. There was a dull ache between her thighs and which settled in her belly, but it was hardly surprising. Vegeta had been ruthless - it was only natural that she was going to pay for it now.

She giggled slightly to herself, wondering if she'd met his criteria. She sure as hell felt like a slut - and the feeling was good. She couldn't get over the fact that she'd managed to seduce the Saiyan no Ouji! It was beyond belief. She absently wondered if the other women he had taken to his bed felt this good when they woke up the next morning.

She frowned. Was she going to be just like them, an amusement for one night and then thrown to the wind? She shook her head. What was she thinking? It didn't matter if she was. She had already gained what she wanted and that was more than she had originally hoped for. There was a quiet feeling of regret that it might never happen again, but that didn't take away what she had already shared with him, and no matter what happened from here on in, she would always have the memory of him fucking her senseless long into the morning.

Sitting up, and peeling the covers away from her hot body, she risked a glance at the clock on the bedside table. She almost fell out of bed in shock. It was three o'clock in the afternoon! Had she really slept for that long? She felt a little guilty. It was fortunate that she didn't have to worry about work today.

Flipping her legs over the side of the bed she got up, and walked towards the shower to get cleaned up. Her legs buckled a little at first and she had to steady herself before moving again. It was a nice feeling to be so completely drained after sex. Vegeta was very wrong if he thought she would ever feel sorry for letting him do this to her.

The shower was relaxing and Bulma wrapped one long white towel around her waist and another over her dripping hair before leaving. She was still in Vegeta's room and having no clothes to wear she knew she'd have to take her chances. She gently opened the door and skipped quietly along the hall to her own room - only breathing easily again when she closed the door behind her. Her adventure with Vegeta had been fun, but she wasn't about to share it with her parents, and she doubted Vegeta would like it either.

She was glad to see, therefore, that he'd had enough foresight to gather her clothes from the lawn. They lay in a ruined heap on her pillow and with a scrap of white paper on top marked only with a V so she would know that their secret was safe. Bulma felt a little surge of victory at the gesture, and grabbed the piece of paper to her chest as though she were a teenager, and giggled as she flopped onto her bed. This was promising indeed, and she raised an eyebrow as she wondered if it might be more than a one night stand.

Realistically, Vegeta was the only one who knew if it was, and Bulma was suddenly very eager to find out. She certainly didn't want it to be. She remembered thinking a time ago that having him for one night would probably be enough to get over her obsession, but now she doubted it would. It wouldn't break her if he didn't want her again; she was too strong for that, but she would definitely feel bad and a little insulted.

She practically ran to her wardrobe and not worrying about underwear, pulled on a long summer-dress and cardigan to make her way downstairs. She was impatient to see Vegeta again and gage his reaction. If he was distant then she would be happy to harden her heart before she had the chance to become too reliant on this satisfaction. If he acknowledged what had happened and wanted a continuance - well, she would be more than happy to oblige.

Her mother was in the kitchen when she entered, sipping on a hot cup of tea. "Well good morning, Bulma" she smiled. "Or should I say good afternoon?"

"Sorry, Mum," she said, yawning and ruffling a hand through her damp hair. "I didn't mean to sleep this late. I guess the party last night took more out of me that I thought it would."

"I think it did us all," Mrs. Brief tittered. "Even your father and I slept in 'til eleven. It was an enjoyable evening though wasn't it?"

"Oh, yes," Bulma smiled, her eyes half-lidded. "Very enjoyable."

"It must have been nice for you to see all your friends again. We should have them over more often. Goku especially, such a handsome and sexy young man he's grown into."

"Mother! You're not supposed to say those things. He's a married man!"

"Oh hush, since when does that matter for eye candy? Although I still say you were tardy in letting Chi Chi have him. Look at what a fine prize he turned into, and now you've let that nice boy Yamcha run away too." She clicked her tongue. "What are we going to do about you, Bulma?"

Bulma rolled her eyes; she'd heard this far too many times to remember. "Mum, I've told you before, Sun-Kun is like a kid brother to me, and although, yes, I admit he's not bad to look at now, I can't think of him as anything other than a friend, and Yamcha . . . well, Yamcha and I just grew out of each other. So you see there was no point in us staying together."

"Well, if you insist, dear. I'm just worried that now you have a business to run, you won't get the time to settle down with a nice young man and start a family."

"Mum, I'm only twenty-five, you make me sound like some old maid. I don't want a family or a man. I'm happy as I am, just me."

Mrs. Brief sighed and shook her head. "I'm never going to have grandchildren, am I?"

"Not any time soon," Bulma vowed, walking up to the counter and making herself a very late breakfast.

What was her mother's preoccupation with this? Ever since she'd come of age she'd had to put up with conversations like these. She was the CEO of an internationally renowned company, the next link in the Capsule Corporation Empire! Her outlook on life was more mature now, but that didn't mean she had to settle down.

If the last few months was anything to go by then she needed the liberty of excitement in her life. Last night had been a blast and it complimented her needs perfectly. If she weren't a reckless extravert in her private life, then she wouldn't be Bulma Briefs. Wasn't it better to keep it muted as it was now rather than to make all the headlines for all the wrong reasons? If she wanted commitment she would have told Yamcha that maybe they should get married, over a year ago, rather than go through the agony and heartache of giving him up.

She sat down at the table with her breakfast, letting her mother chatter on, and paying only slight attention. It was half way through a conversation about pruning, that Bulma first felt his power. It skittered up her spine as always and with images of the previous night teasing her imagination, she almost squirmed in the seat in anticipation.

He was very close - she could sense it.

"Well hello there," she heard her mother gush. "Are you hungry, Vegeta? I haven't seen you in so long. I hope you've been taking good care of yourself. Where have you been?"

"About," his deep voice growled. "Now let me alone."

Bulma heard rather than saw any of this exchange. He'd come in through the garden doors and they were both behind her. She used the opportunity to control the flaming of her cheeks and acknowledge him in her own time. She used every single bit of willpower she could muster and dug into her cereal, determined not to do anything that would send him running. It was strange how interesting her Wheat-a-Bix had become, and it only lost its spell when she heard a chair scrape across the tiles the other end of the table.

The feel of his ki swelled in her again, and she no longer averted her gaze. She looked up only to see two charcoal eyes looking straight back at her. Bulma smiled, and casually leant back in her chair. He raised an eyebrow and she returned the gesture, before her mother pulled out a chair between them and broke the moment.

"Well, isn't this cozy," she commented. "If it gets us to sit around the table in such a familiar way in future then I think you should sleep in more often, Bulma."

Bulma giggled a little, keeping her eyes on Vegeta and lifting the spoon to her lips, "I think I would like that," she said, slowly sucking on it. "But you never know. There might be some who would object to it."

Was that a smirk? She couldn't tell - it was there and gone too quickly.

"Well, I suppose you are a businesswoman now, Bulma, but a lay in every now and then isn't going to hurt. What do you think, Vegeta?"

"I think," he said, "that your daughter would do well to follow your advice."

His eyes were on her intently now. "Woman?" he snapped.

"Yes, Vegeta?" Bulma replied, feeling the heat return between her thighs.

"About those questions you helped me with last night?"

Bulma gulped and felt her palms go sweaty. "Yes?"

"Your answers were satisfactory, but unfortunately there is a problem."

"There is?"

"Yes."

This was it; her heart was there, ready to harden itself for whatever cutting blow was coming next, and she had to resist the urge to close her eyes as he swung the figurative axe.

"It appears I have a new set of questions," he said, completely deadpan. "I will have to see you about them tonight."

With one long parting glare he stood and left the room.

Bulma wasn't sure if she felt like laughing or screaming. Oh god, was he ever going to pay for that!

***************************************

A/N - *chuckles* I don't know about Bulma, but I felt like a slut writing this! *Blushes* It has been so long since I last wrote such a long and detailed lemon scene. I hope I managed to pull it off. Let me know what you think.

*hugs*

Ember

Special thanks go to Lisa B for being wonderful and beta-ing this chapter for me.