Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Saiyan For All Seasons ❯ Vegeta's Master Plan ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Saiyan For All Seasons
 
Chapter Twenty-One
 
Vegeta's Master Plan.
 
************************************
 
Bulma stayed in the capsule longer than it took to do all the safety checks, shaking the whole time, waiting for the moment the capsule door would hiss open and Vegeta would return. His energy was dark, powerful, and enticing. It settled around the compound with taunting intensity, but the man… the man himself was as elusive as always. He didn't return, and as the thrill of expectation lessened, the pain from the injury she'd sustained increased. Disappointed and a little upset with herself for expecting more, she eventually packed away her equipment and took Trunks to have breakfast with her parents while she attended to the injury.
 
The sterile rooms of the med wing were empty when she arrived. A phone call two hours earlier had ensured that all the medical staff were enjoying an impromptu morning off with double pay. Two trolleys shimmered with instruments under the harsh glare of strip lighting, neatly laid out and ready for her to use. They were quickly bypassed. In all the excitement of Vegeta's return, she had completely forgotten about the sensu, proving that when it came to relationships, she was just as easily distracted by her emotions as most. If she closed her eyes she could remember the way his skin felt on her ankle. How the electricity of his touch had almost jumped from the physical to the spiritual. It was a connection to the soul, and it was worth preserving. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt about it in her mind now. The only question was how? How could they possibly preserve it without ending up bitter and resentful toward each other? They lived such different lives that neither would be able to compromise for the other. Indeed, time away from him had given her time to think, time to reason and plan. What she had to say to Vegeta was daunting, but he had to listen and he had to understand.
 
She shook her head and concentrated on a panel in the wall. It looked like any other section of the room, covered in stainless steal, unassuming and utilitarian. Only Bulma and her father knew the truth of it. The panel, with the help of a screwdriver, came clean away to reveal a safe behind it. The small bag of seeds inside were the last few sensu of the season, each one specially grown and nurtured by Korin himself. Fortune had smiled on them. It had been a particularly good crop this year, but it was sobering to think that those few beans were all they had to see them through.
 
She sliced off a tiny piece from one of the sensu before placing it back in the bag. Who knew what would happen in three weeks time? That one sensu might be all there was between winning and losing. There was no need for her to take a whole one. They tasted awful and, wanting to get the experience over and done with as quickly as possible, she grimaced and forced herself to swallow it. It was uncomfortable and almost made her choke, but it was preferable to a week of waiting for the wound to heal, and a big ugly scar at the end of it.
 
The effect was almost instantaneous. She watched spellbound as the skin and soft tissue twitched into life as though sentient and following orders. Her whole leg pulsed with activity before knitting together with a slurp that made her cringe with disgust. It was one thing being a scientist and dissecting other creatures, being a doctor and working on many patients, but when it came to working on her own body, Bulma Briefs would forever remain squeamish. Tired, confused about her reunion with Vegeta, and with an irritating tingle skittering over her body (a side effect of the sensu) Bulma decided that she would be better off going back into the main house and cramming in a couple of hours sleep before the start of her working day.
 
The sun was just peering over the top of the neighbouring buildings when she left the med wing. It was heating up the ground and lifting the morning dew from the lawn in an eerie carpet of mist. She stood for a moment and appreciated the beauty. Even this far into the city the air felt fresh and clean. Birds still sang their early morning chorus, only disturbed now and then by the refuse-trucks making their rounds a few streets away. The grass felt lush and damp as she walked through it. Spider webs dangled like lace over the rose bushes, laden with dew, and shimmering in the morning light. In the distance she saw a shape walking towards the main hanger, cutting a figure through the mist as unmistakable as it was striking. Not for the first time Bulma found herself wondering how someone could enhance the view so naturally without so much as noticing the beauty around them.
 
“Good morning, Vegeta!” she shouted, and jogged across the lawn to meet him just as he arrived at the hanger door. It was obvious that he wanted to get straight back into his training. The morning sun washed his face with both heat and light. His arms were folded and he looked down his nose haughtily at her as she unlocked the hanger door to let him in.
 
“Your leg is healed,” he remarked pointedly as he followed her inside. “How?”
 
“Sensu,” she explained. “They're pretty miraculous. It only took a minute or two to heal. And to think, I might have had a big ugly scar on my leg now if it weren't for eating one.”
 
“There is nothing ugly about having a scar. They are like a book. They tell the story of a person, the battles they have fought, and the life they have endured. You should have kept it.”
 
“Hm… well perhaps some stories are best left untold.” She winked at him. “Now let me see… the training room is all ready for you to use whenever you want to get started. It's been finished for a while. To be honest, I was a little surprised not to see you here sooner.”
 
“I found that sleep was necessary after all.”
 
There was a pause, awkward under the spell of so many issues between them still unresolved. Bulma was the first to try and dispel it. She walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. “It's good to have you back,” she whispered. “You do know that, right, that I missed you while you were away?”
 
His snorted and looked away, as though to dismiss her affection for him.
 
“Look,” she said, quite frankly. “I know you want to get on with your training and I wouldn't dream of stopping you from that, but I'd like for you and I to have a proper, sensible, conversation before the androids arrive.” She smiled at him. “There is no hurry. Whenever you feel like it, just come and find me.”
 
She was about to move away when his hand clamped like steel around her upper arm, stopping her in her tracks. “And that is all?” he asked. “You know, talking is all well and good, Bulma, but conversation has never been what I want from you.” His hand unconsciously pulled her closer to his chest. “I don't believe that you're as ignorant of that as you sometimes make out.”
 
“Perhaps I'm not,” she replied, a shiver of excitement rushing down her spine. “But you can make it very difficult for a girl to be confident about anything. Now, if you feel like joining me for something more pleasurable than conversation before the androids arrive, then you are very welcome to that as well. If you think, however, that I'm just going to let you fly off and fight them without some semblance of closure to all this, then you have another thing coming.”
 
That was all it took. Bulma didn't get the chance to say more. Before she was fully aware of what was happening, she found her body slammed against the wall. Vegeta had her trapped there. “Closure?” His forearm was jammed painfully against her clavicle. “So you've been playing me for a fool, after all! You want this to end so you can go back to your precious Z warriors untainted by me. You've taken all you want and now, when the time has come to confront them all, you are choosing to run like a coward.”
 
“No! That's not what I meant and you know it!”
 
“Psh! What do I know?”
 
“You must know how I feel about you? I've made my sentiments pretty damn clear on that subject.”
 
“Have you? Whenever you say anything to me your true meaning is always veiled behind incomprehensible blue eyes. You've spoken of human forms and conventionalities that I have no idea about or affinity to; Ancient and outdated customs that you yourself don't seem to feel any compulsion to perform. In the mean time you are happy to leave me to my own thoughts, which continue to drive me to near madness because you continue to stay, as I always knew you would be, elusive - a taunting light that won't leave me to the shadows where I belong. Because you know what?”
 
Bulma shook her head. She had no power to do anything more.
 
“This,” he roared, grabbing her hand and thrusting it into his crotch. “This is all we really know about each other.” Bulma's eyes widened with both fear and lust. She could feel him under the flimsy training clothes, long, thick, and hard with arousal. Those dark eyes of his were flaming with power and passion. They were looking directly at her and his features settled around them in grim determination. “This is what drives us both, and if you would only open your eyes to look closer at it then you'd see that we've never had anything else to grab hold of.”
 
“You're right, but tell me once and for all, do you want it to continue?”
 
“I have never lied to you, Bulma. You know very well that I don't want any part of your human life.” He snarled and threw her hand away from him. “My objectives and ambitions are unchanged, unchanged by any of this, and yet for some reason, some weird and insane reason, I can't seem to let it go! I am a cursed creature, and you are a fortunate woman, fortunate because I am selfish. There is more to learn, and I want to learn it.” He smirked, a gesture that hinted he'd already thought about their situation, and that he'd devised something to his advantage prior to this confrontation. “I told you that I had plenty of time for thought while in space.”
 
“And what have you come up with?”
 
“A plan for continuance, if you will consent to it.”
 
“Try me.”
 
“This is what I will do once the androids are defeated. I will face Kakarott. I know you will not like this, but that does not concern me. It is between Kakarott and myself, and he will fight me because he knows as well as anyone that it is our destiny to do so. At the end of it all I will humble and ultimately defeat him. Our quarrel will be over. Your friends may leave him dead or resurrect him as they choose. I won't be around to care. There is a great power vacuum left by the Ice-jin's demise, and it's out there, just waiting for me to fill it. I may require a year or so to establish my power and suppress any insurgents left over from such a comprehensive regime, but I will be unstoppable. The prophecy of the Legendary dictates it all. I will claim my birthright and take my throne as the strongest fighter in all the universe! I will not, however, forget those that have made it possible. When it is safe to do so, I plan to return to Earth, and you and the boy will come with me to take your place at my side.”
 
Bulma didn't know what to say. There it was, his fairytale all rolled out before her. Glorious in victory he would take the universe and become a tyrant in Frieza's place. Along the way, and to glorify his campaign of terror, he would take her as a trophy, a token from another planet not strong enough to defeat him. That was his master plan! And to Vegeta it was that simple. It was simple for her to leave her friends and family. Easy to walk away from a business that it had taken a lifetime to learn. Effortless to just turn her back on her home, her ambitions, and her morals, because to him they were meaningless.
 
“It's a good plan for the Prince of the Saiyans, but Vegeta, my life is here on Earth. You know I can't leave it.”
 
“I know nothing of the sort,” he snorted. “The possibility for a continuance in space exists, and I will prove it to you.” He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling down on it to force her chin up and for his lips to skim gently over hers. “You needn't leave everything behind,” he whispered. “The universe's infrastructure is in appalling condition after the fall of the Ice-jins. Just imagine it. Capsule Corporation could be a household name, not just on Earth, but across all the known galaxies as well! Together we could be the most powerful partnership alive!”
 
“But my family, my friends?” she protested, even as his lips kissed down her chin and along the path of her jugular.
 
“You will be able to visit Earth whenever you wish. It is a long journey, as it doesn't feature on any of the major shipping routes, but that is an added bonus. It ensures that your passage through space will be safe, and if you went into stasis, then the journey would only seem like minutes. Even your parents would be able to make the journey if you wished it. Who knows? I might even deign to let some of the Z senshi enter my Empire. The human trash and Kakarott of course would never be welcome, but the Namekian and the two bald fighters aren't altogether objectionable. It would probably do them good to see what true power really is.”
 
The plan was flawed. There was no way that she could consent to it - her conscience wouldn't allow it, but he had at least thought about her role very carefully. He had catered for her work and her family, and was even venturing to be accommodating to her friends. She couldn't be insensible of that. He had once dismissed compromising as an option, and yet here he was, presenting her with many as though he regarded them as inconsequential.
 
She shook her head slowly from side to side.
 
“Do you doubt me?” he asked, looking her dead in the eye, but letting the flicker of a grimace glisten between his lips.
 
“Not in the least,” she replied. “I believe that you mean every word, but as much as you think that you're trying to do the right thing by me, you know that it won't work. As you say, we have nothing but our attraction to each other in common. It would certainly be interesting to see you in the role of a husband and a father. You know, there was a time, just before Trunks was born, that I dreamed it might be possible. I even imagined that it would make me happy.”
 
“But you don't believe it now?” he demanded, his anger burning with threat as it boiled under his skin. The veins around his temples showed the strain it took for him to withhold it.
 
“No,” she replied, steeling herself for his anger. “I don't.”
 
“You would learn more of me by leaving than you would ever know if you stayed on this backward little planet,” he persisted, a look of mad denial in his eyes.
 
“But would I want to? Look at my life, Vegeta; look at my family and friends, and then think about what you are asking me to do. They are good people. I am a good person. Do you honestly think that I want to know what you're really capable of?”
 
“I have never blinded you on that subject.”
 
“Exactly, and I've never been able to enjoy my attraction to you as I should have because of it, so don't you dare think that I haven't had my own inward struggles, because I have! I have helped, encouraged, and fathered a child with a man that could decimate my planet in an instant. A man that feels pleasure from destroying life and who hasn't had a moments regret about doing so! I've had to live with you belittling my friends, family, and feelings on a daily basis, and you know what? It hasn't been a walk in the park. It has been hellish hard work and I'm sick of it!”
 
“Then I was right. You really have set your mind against any continuance. You've had your fun, played me for a fool, and now that I've offered you the universe, you are willing to make my humiliation complete! And people think I'm evil!” he hissed.
 
“That's not true!” she shouted. “When are you going to get it though that thick head of yours that I really do lo-- care about you? What I want is to make this work between us, Vegeta, nothing more. Running headlong into an elopement isn't a viable solution. Look at my life and look at yours. They are never going to live harmoniously side-by-side, and just think about it from your own angle. I am always going to be a target. I'm Human… I have no fighting ability, and no ki to back it up even if I did. Your enemies, (and I have the inkling that you'll have many,) will have a field day. They won't see us as a powerful partnership; they'll see me as a weakness … an easy target. Trunks will be considered the same, no matter how strong you say his ki is. He's just a baby! Not only will you be risking both our lives, but you'll be risking your own dreams and ambitions as well.”
 
“They are mine to risk. I will protect you both,” he argued, but there was less conviction in his voice than before.
 
“So you're going to take Trunks and I with you wherever you go, are you? Or are you going to leave us, and place guards on every door while you're away, like some kind of prisoners. Yeah right! You're intelligent. You know how it will end as well as I do. We'll end up hating the sight of each other.”
 
“Then what the fuck do you suggest we do?” he screamed, his fist burying its self into the wall by her head as his anger finally began to spill out of control.
 
Bulma didn't cower. Instead she put her cool hands on his face, drawing him close and enveloping his lips in her own. “I think,” she said, when she thought his anger was abated enough for him to consider everything rationally again. “I think that you should do everything that you want to do. The only alteration is that Trunks and I will stay here. You said yourself that the journey to Earth isn't a difficult one. Have your fight with Goku, go and fulfil your destiny in the universe. Run an Empire and do whatever it is that you have to do; I don't want or need to know about that side of things. But rest assured that when you feel the need to come back and see Trunks and me again, then you will always be welcome on Earth.” She kissed his mouth once more. “You'll always be welcome in my home.” She ran her fingers through the hair at his widow's peak, and then clung onto it so tightly that her knuckles turned white. “And you'll always be welcome in my bed.” She pushed her hips up to meet him. He was still large and hard under his training shorts, and she felt a flutter of excitement and arousal as he thrust back at her, pushing her hips into the wall. “Trunks and I will be here for you. You can fuck me and train him in secret. No one off planet will ever need to know that we exist.”
 
“You know that it will be months, maybe even years between my visits,” he growled, bored of being teased and ripping her shirt open at the chest. “I'm not sure I'm comfortable with such a sporadic and uncertain arrangement.”
 
“Well, I can't say that I'm very happy about it either,” she agreed, as he pushed her bra up over her breasts and let them fall beneath the fabric. He gathered a nipple between the fingers of one hand, and suckled hungrily on the other. Bulma shut her eyes tight. Shivers ran through the flesh, spiking with anticipation for what might come next. “We'll just have to make the time we do have well worth the wait.”
 
He looked up from his play with a wicked smile. It morphed his face from the fearfully imposing bastard he wanted the world to see into the regal and handsome visage of the prince that she'd become insanely attracted to.
 
“That we will, Bulma,” he agreed. “Of that we will.”
 
He continued the journey with his tongue, licking and biting a path over her flat stomach. His hands followed, racking a path down her sides, before meeting the fabric of her skirt and decimating it within seconds. Bulma couldn't get over how natural and familiar it was to have him touch her in this way. How her body screamed for him to stimulate her, and how it was already overpowered by such minimal contact. A need for him to dominate her, for acceptance and physical, sexual fulfilment, held her captive and incapable of doing anything other than holding onto him for dear life.
 
All the old need, desire, and bone deep lust came pouring over them both. Bulma felt empowered, and she glowed with the knowledge of his addiction to her. His hands were everywhere as his lust and power exploded around them. In a frenzy of need he was losing control. It was a little scary to see his ki spike and erupt in waves of great energy around her, but it was exhilarating and beautiful as well. In the blink of an eye his eyes turned from black to teal and Bulma had just enough time to brace herself before her picked her up over his shoulder and flew her into newly fitted out capsule training room. He slammed the door on the way through and barrelled into the floor, letting his body take the force and cushioning her fall with his chest.
 
Slightly dazed and with her limbs tangled in his, she slowly set her body to rights and straddled his waist. She sat back on his thighs and let her fingers trace the dips and angles of his chest. He watched her progress down his abs as though it were the most fascinating thing he had ever seen.
 
“Well,” she said, leaning over him and letting her breasts just fall low enough to stroke his chest. “The new system could use a test run. I think we can safely say that the reinforced hull is holding its own, so how about the power dampeners?” She ran her thumb along the line of his eyebrows. They were flickering gold at the very edges, but still remained a dark, rich ebony colour everywhere else. “Computer,” she instructed. “Run Vegeta Super program one.” She turned her attention back to Vegeta. “Can you show me?” she asked. “Is it possible to be in the same room as you when you turn Super Saiyan, without me getting hurt?”
 
“Anything is possible,” he replied - his ego well and truly stroked into arrogance. “I am the Legendary.”
 
“Good! Do you want me to move? I can stand over there if it makes it any easier for you to…I …” His hands answered for him. Immoveable and determined they clasped around her waist, pinning her to his body as though separation was unthinkable.
 
“This may get a little intense.”
 
“I can handle it,” she replied with more confidence than she felt.
 
“Very well then.”
 
He lay back and relaxed, secure in the knowledge that she would not move. Bulma watched with great interest, ready and excited to see the transformation. Vegeta's chest rose and fell as though he were deep in some age-old meditation. The heat started to build in the room under the influence of his ki but his eyes never broke contact with her. His breathing became deeper and the pace irregular as the strain started to show. His lips twitched as his energy built. She could see it now. It was a brilliant gold and great swathes of it licked at the chamber walls. The air started to move. Slowly at first and then steadily rising in speed until eventually it was whipping around the circular room so wildly that her hair came loose, cascading over her face in wisps of aquamarine.
 
The ki continued to circle violently around the room, and Bulma was glad that Vegeta was holding her down, because it was too powerful for her sit through. She put an arm up over her face and closed her eyes tightly shut as the maelstrom surrounded her. Vegeta was vocal now, screaming as though every sinew in his body was being stretched to breaking point. She could feel his body tense and spasm underneath her, but he laughed through the pain. He was enjoying it, and as one last howl of delight ripped from the very centre of his chest, everything stopped.
 
She took a moment out to steady herself and remove the hair from her face, before she cracked open an eye to survey the damage. Very little had altered. The only major difference was the noise of the dampeners as they whirred into life to help keep the ki hidden. That and of course the golden warrior now glowing with power, authority, and deathly intent between her thighs. It was amazing to witness his transformation at such close quarters. His hair glowed with the power he radiated. It was almost too bright for her to look at head on. The light from his energy made some areas of his body look more sharp and angular than usual, and yet at the same time the shadows softened the vision and added validity to the mystery and intrigue that Vegeta always exuded.
 
“Not bad,” he chuckled, pulling her onto his stomach and then flipping her over to dominate once again. “I'm getting quicker at the transformation. By the time the androids get here, it will almost be second nature to me.” He licked his lips and closed his eyes to savour the moment. “You will never know how good this feels, Bulma.”
 
“It looks amazing!” she enthused.
 
He pulled off his training gear, and nestled down naked on top of her. “I'll show you just how amazing it can be,” he promised. His lips found hers. They forged a slow and steady pace and his hands moved lower until they eventually finished between her legs. Blue curls parted to give him access and he freely took advantage of it. One finger disappeared, followed by another and another. His thumb settled over her sensitive clitoris, and he set to work, fucking her with his fingers, and rubbing gently with his thumb. It was a glorious sensation and made all the better by the powerfully charged air around her. Her skin pulsed and tingled under his dictation. In a desperate attempted to share the pleasure, her fingers reached out to grip around his penis. She set a slow rhythm to begin with, but as her desire and need blossomed and grew, her pace became more feverish with it. She could feel herself on the brink. The delicious tendrils of ecstasy were almost upon her. Frantic for the completion that her body craved, she bucked her hips and snaked her torso, forcing his hand deeper as she came over it.
 
He knelt down between her thighs, making her lose grip on his penis, and laid his head on her shoulder. Bulma looked down at him and stroked his hair as he lifted his fingers to his mouth, sucking her juices from them. “Hn,” he grunted, “I forgot how good you taste.”
 
With an innocent smile she pulled his fingers to her mouth and tasted them for herself. “So I do.”
 
Vegeta growled deep in the throat. The sensation reverberated around his chest, and she could feel it though her skin. She licked his finger again, letting her tongue swill down the side and around the tip. This time he moaned deeply, unashamedly. Bulma paid the same respect a couple more times, sucking the entire length, before his patience ran out. In the blink of an eye he was above her again. His hands were flat on the floor either side of her head, and those eerily enchanting teal eyes of his Super Saiyan form were staring authoritatively down. The very tip of him was nudging at her entrance. Bulma pushed up towards him, tempting him to take her. He didn't need much persuading, and eased into her a little at a time. With a final tilt of her hips, she became reacquainted with his width and length, and cradled him completely. There he stayed, motionless, just looking at her. She touched her fingers to his face and pulled him into a kiss.
 
“You have no idea,” she whispered. “How much I've missed this.”
 
“If you are serious about your wishes to stay on Earth, then you will miss it even more.”
 
“I know.”
 
“Are you sure I can't change your mind?” He rocked his hips as inducement.
 
“Very sure.”
 
“Hm, we'll have to see about that.”
 
He gritted his teeth and set a furious pace. Bulma could do nothing more than hold on as the full force of a Super Saiyan let loose on her body. He was breathe-taking and ruthless, punishing and stimulating. There was no room for thought, only room to feel and experience. He dictated the pace, building both passion and power to a level where it threatened to tear her apart in sheer ecstasy. He didn't stop there either. Almost as soon as he was spent then his energy was replenished, and he was ready and willing to ease into her again. It was brutal and glorious, a feeling that neither wanted to end. Bulma's body, however, had its limits even if Vegeta's didn't, and at last he let up long enough for her to catch her breath and recuperate. She was spent, so beautifully, energetically, and euphorically spent, and yet still she wouldn't let her eyes close to the sleep that beckoned. Vegeta was behind her. He had barely broken a sweat, and yet he was still panting heavily and had reverted back to his normal form. His arm was around her waist, his head nuzzled into the back of her neck.
 
“Vegeta?”
 
“Hn?”
 
“Will you do it? Will you continue to come back, even when the androids are dealt with?”
 
He took a long deep breath, and his arm tensed around her. “For you and the boy,” he agreed. “And for you and the boy only.”