Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Playtime ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Buruma always liked to have a king sized bed. Little matter that it hadn't seen much action as of late. With her hand clutched in Bejita's gloved one, her heart skipped beats. By now her underwear was thoroughly soaked, and she felt like her head would explode from the hot blood pounding through it.
 
"So, that idiot clown doesn't seem to be home, does he?" Vegeta said, sniffing the air as they passed Yamucha's room. The door was locked, and Vegeta sensed no ki anywhere near.
 
"Never you mind," Bulma mumbled, finding her underwear sticking to herself in very odd places. Vegeta's gloved hand did not hide the heat that moved through it. Although their skin didn't touch, electricity seemed to crackle through it when she finally approached the door to her private suite of rooms. He released her grasp to watch her, crossing arms over his chest to see if she'd lose her nerve. Feeling dark stormy midnight eyes boring into the back of her neck, she fumbled with the combination lock she'd rigged up.
 
"You trying to keep the bakka out, or in?" he teased.
 
"Shut up," she mumbled, as the door clicked open. She had installed it as a measure of extra security, and as a deterrent if Yamucha particularly pissed her off. Hot breath hit her neck as she sensed Vegeta standing immediately behind her. Already her breasts tingled because she felt the hair on the back of her neck rising with each hot blast of Vegeta's breath upon it.
 
"Dammit, you should have given me this chamber, wench," he cursed, glancing around at the vast space. Although it was done up in pinks and purples with splashes of royal blue, he felt the thick plush nap of the carpet under his gold toed white boots once he followed her swaying hips inside. Her rounded ass glided under that miniskirt tantalizingly, which he found to his slight embarrassment he couldn't take his eyes off. Most human females were somewhat intriguing, but this one above all else held a place in his nightly fictions.
 
"Damn low class wench practically begging for satiation. If this were Namek she'd have been 'gang banged' by the whole Ginyuu force by now," Vegeta mumbled under his breath. It was shameless how she flaunted her body. Perhaps she'd respond to a bit of royal discipline. His white-gloved hands ached to spank that backside and instill some manners.
 
"What was that, your Whyness?" she asked, crossing over the vast space where a desk was laden with spare parts of computers. A huge net filled with stuffed animals hung suspended from one far corner. A double sliding glass door gave a view onto her balcony, where a full-scale grill sat. A chase lounge, wide screen plasma TV, and a comfortable armchair formed a sitting area to the immediate left. Two other doorways opened into what seemed to be a sumptuous bathroom, and a bedchamber, Vegeta noticed.
 
Behind them the door glided shut. Bulma turned to see Vegeta standing there, with a lascivious smirk on his face one second, then a frown of disinterest the next. However she'd caught him staring at her ass, and hid a smile of glee that he'd been looking at her. Instantly her eyes diverted to the stretch of spandex over hard molded muscle. IF there was a word she could describe it was 'poured' when it came to Vegeta.
 
"And you have the nerve to call ME low class?" she mumbled. "Dressed like THAT… in those pants I can see your pulse through?"
 
"What was that regarding pulses?" he snorted, clearing his throat. "Do you want my assistant or not? I'm getting rather pissed off if you're wasting my time…"
 
"You volunteered for this, your royal Pain in my ass, so don't tell me you're changing your mind," Bulma said, wheeling on him.
 
"A Prince does NOT go back on his word, Wench. Show me to your chambers and I'll get this damn thing settled once and for all… and then I can stop hearing your damn fool whining about that clown's inadequacies… why I'm consenting to this I can't even begin to fathom, but this is infinitely preferable to having you roam around like a bitch in heat and disrupting my training!" Vegeta returned.
 
"Excuse the fuck me… I'm not a BITCH, Monkey man!" Bulma turned on him, hands on her hips. Vegeta seemed unimpressed, just laughing at her.
 
"If the shoe fits, as your chikyuujin sayings go," Vegeta laughed deeply, sending shivers of outrage and anger simultaneously over her skin.
 
"Why you!" Bulma began, forgetting that he had the power to vaporize her to atoms in those two fingers of one glove at his side. Vegeta clicked his tongue, and suddenly zipped out of sight before she could grab the nearest object and throw it at him.
 
"Too slow, wench," Vegeta whispered right into her ear, causing her to yelp as he swept her up and threw her over his shoulder. She shrieked with outrage, pounding on his back. Across her butt he smacked hard with a white-gloved hand, walking towards the bedchamber.
 
"HEY! Put me DOWN!"
 
"Not just yet. Behave wench, or else you'll get a spanking," Vegeta taunted her.
 
"I changed my mind, get the hell out!" she yelped.
 
"Someone has to teach you some manners, you crazy wench, and since that bakka weakling isn't here, I'm elected," he laughed, kicking open the door and entering the pink and purple chamber that seemed all too fitting for a spoiled brat heiress.
 
"Hey… now WAIT!" she yelped, as he dumped her unceremoniously on the bed.
 
"Who does your interior design, pepto bismol? It looks like Kakkarot puked up a whole strawberry milkshake in here," he snorted, glaring around the room in distaste at frilly pink sheets and ruffles. Shoving a whole host of stuffed animals off the bed, he unceremoniously dumped them on the floor before he climbed on the bed near her. Bulma made no move to escape, because she felt so shocked that the Saiyan no Ouji was actually thinking of helping her with her 'problem'.
 
She yelped when she felt him right next to her, his dark eyes fixing her in a stare like a cobra staking out its prey. Moving close he sniffed the back of her neck and settled into an Indian style position on the bed next to her. His muscular thigh touched hers as she knelt there on the bed hugging a pillow. Moist underwear soaked through her shorts, and she shifted as the tingling need spread from her groin and vagina into her moistening core. Glancing down she saw her nipples were studding out hard from her bra, feeling the proximity of the Saiyan prince glaring expectantly at her.
 
"Well… get on with it," he said.
 
"You said YOU would help me!" she snorted. "Unless you want to WATCH… you sicko…"
 
"Show me what you'd do first, and then I'll correct you," he said with a grin.
 
"Oh you ass!" she snorted. "Just for that…"
 
"Show me you damn fool wench!" Vegeta snapped at her. Nervously Bulma lay back, drawing her hand down between her knees where the wetness was. Sweat beaded on her skin, and she slowly slid her shorts down. Extending her feet over the bed, she kicked her sneakers off, and let them thump to the floor. He saw he reach into the nightstand drawer, and fumble at it.
 
"I need my… thing…" she mumbled, flushing in frustration because she was increasingly uncomfortable and wanted so desperately to quench the tingling that being around him was causing. Tugging the drawer open she removed the ten-inch tool that she'd invented for such a purpose.
 
 
"You need a damn device for SEX?" Vegeta smirked. "What a ridiculous thing… I should have expected as much…"
 
"Hey jerk, there's NOTHING wrong with a dildoe, so…" she snapped, holding the device in question in one hand.
 
"It's just amusing…" he smirked. "How you can't do a DAMN thing without a fricking invention…"
 
"Now I'll have you know…"
 
"Do it without the toy. I dare you," Vegeta snickered.
 
"All right, bakayarou, I'll do it!" she huffed, unwilling to back down from a dare. Throwing the dildoe aside to join her things on the floor, she squeezed her eyes shut. She lay down on her side then, and slowly slid her hand between her knees into the wetness saturating her underwear. Closing her eyes she gave a small gasp as she hugged her hand with her thighs, and began to rock her hips. Small grunts came as she slid her fingers into her core and found her clitoris.
 
"That's it, wench, show me how you get off," he mumbled, watching with a strange fascination.
 
"Well it's HARD to… well… just DO it… when…"
 
"Your underwear is already soaked, and your pupils are dilated… you're in heat so get on with it…" he grumbled. Sighing, she lay down and undid her shorts slowly, sliding her hand more deeply between her legs. With a frustrated moan she struggled to move her fingers in and out. A small whimper came as she played with the lips of her vagina, struggling to put the right pressure on it.
 
"Ohhh… damn…" she groaned, rocking her hips ever faster. Vegeta slowly widened his eyes, fascinated by the increase in moisture as her lips flushed red. Sweat soaked hair spilled over the bedspread, as Bulma whimpered and humped on her hand desperately. Her pearly white teeth dug into her lip, and then she stopped in frustration.
 
"Well?" Vegeta asked.
 
"I can't… cum…" she grunted.
 
"Silly girl, I suppose I'll have to assist you after all…" he laughed, leaning down over her.
 
"Now what the HELL would YOU know about pleasing a woman, jackass? I'm not some slut on a pleasure ship…"
 
"Is the right point… here perhaps?" he asked, reaching a gloved hand along the inner surface of her thigh.
 
"Wait…" she gasped as Vegeta's fingertips glided down to where her hand had slid into her panties. Leaning forwards, Vegeta probed around to find where her fingers were. Grumbling he reached down and grabbed the front of her panties, yanking them off so he could have a better look at what he was sensing. A frustrated shout from Bulma was cut off with a snort.
 
"Shut up. I need to get rid of this if I'm going to find out what the hell you're doing…" he mumbled. She shivered and yelped when his gloved hand slid overtop and over the exposed patch of blue hair revealed.
 
"Ohhh… Dende… watch it…" she gasped, flinching and clamping her legs around his gloved hand. Lying on his side he snorted and struggled to move her hand aside so he could feel.
 
"Dammit woman, where do I touch if you close your damn legs?" he snorted.
 
"I… I'm ticklish," she gasped, slowly spreading her legs and laying back. Vegeta crouched over her, still wearing his blue spandex suit, devoid of armor. Moisture seeped through his glove to saturate it.
 
"You'd be surprised what one knows when you apply the proper touch… to the right areas of the body," Vegeta said, lowering his voice to a silky smooth purr. Bulma gasped, glancing up at him as he leaned over, and reached a gloved hand to touch the curve of one breast with his other hand.
 
"Ohhh…" she gasped. "Put your hand… right there…"
 
"There?" he asked, sliding two gloved fingers in. She grabbed his wrist, and nodded, shivering at the pressure of his strong fingers where she most wanted them.
 
"Ooh yes… right there…" she pleaded, closing her eyes and rocking her hips as he found the clit engorged with blood. More moisture wet his glove, seeping to his flesh below as he applied the minimum pressure on the small organ hidden in the weeping core. His body began to perceptibly rock in tandem with hers as she thrust her hips into his fingers.
 
"Come on wench… climax for me… let it go damn you," he urged, pressing ever harder as he got caught up in the motion of her body.
 
"Vegeta don't stop… I can't…" she huffed, whimpering as she felt spasms of heat spreading all over her.
 
"What else must I do to bring you to orgasm?" he mumbled, still thrusting his gloved fingers in and out.
 
"Touch me… here…" she whispered, pointing to her breasts. He slid his other hand overtop, watching how she played with one breast and duplicating it with his other hand. It seemed she squeezed and pinched one nipple studding out from her t-shirt.
 
"I can't work with this damn cloth in the way," he mumbled, reaching down and tearing the shirt neatly with his strength alone. Bulma groaned as her capsule corps babydoll T was in tatters, baring her bra to him. Intrigued, he noticed her breasts had swelled perceptibly from the blood engorging them.
 
"Take the bra off," she whimpered, stopping as Vegeta kept his gloved fingers in her moist core. Leaning over, hot breath blasted her as he reached around to unsnap the hooks and tear it away. Now freed her breasts lay against the bedspread, soft creamy white curves studded with pinkish rose nipples. She resumed squeezing and kneading one breast, hoping he'd do the same. The texture of his gloved hand dragged over the other nipple, stimulating in a very odd way.
 
"Bizarre," Vegeta grunted, feeling the object in question. Removing his hands from where they were, he slid both overtop to lightly squeeze her breasts in his large hands. Bulma sighed and moaned, lying on her back as he moved over to kneel beside her hips.
 
"Oh yes, that's it…" she groaned, dark lashed eyes closed, tossing her head. She slid both her hands down to her neglected clit, trying to resume what he'd started.
 
"Humph, no such thing," he snorted, looking mildly insulted as he reached over and drew a gloved hand over her arm, and then down with a slow glide over the curve of one breast. Before she knew it, he had knelt between her legs and spread them so he could slide his fingers into where they'd been before.
 
"Ohhh…. Don't stop… please don't stop…" she gasped as he thrust the fingers of his right hand more forcefully into her core while squeezing at her right breast with his other hand. Bulma lifted one foot, and braced it on his muscular thigh, then slowly lifted her other leg to hook over his shoulder. He peered down, letting her raise her hips as she shifted her torso.
 
"Ohhh yes… Vegeta… keep going… don't stop…" she whimpered, biting her lip and making her soft cries as she raised and lowered her hips. He had to admit he felt the blood rushing down to his groin to see her thrashing and moving her head back and forth as if in a dream.
 
"ARE you almost there?" he gasped hoarsely, intent on applying the right amount of pressure to her. Gasping, he breathed in unison, rocking slowly forwards on his haunches to match her rhythm.
 
"Faster… faster… harder…" she begged, sweat beading a glossy sheen on her skin. Lips were swollen in the nether regions to match her lips that were parted. Then Vegeta felt her core clenching convulsively on his glove, and smelled a burst of hot pheromones.
 
"Ohh Vegeta… YES!" she screamed, startling him and almost deafening him. Her whole body shuddered, and a burst of ki seemed to spike up to a high level before him. Gasping she trembled there with tears rolling down her cheeks.
 
"Woman, are you… climaxed?" he panted, sweat saturating his shirt and pants. Grunting, he shifted, as his own need became painfully apparent, bulging out his spandex.
 
"Oh yes… thank you," she gasped, blinking up at him with a smile of satiation. Slowly she leaned up, and grasped the front of his shirt. He glanced at her with a question in his eyes; more fascinated then able to insult her.
 
"About time you stopped being such a cranky bitch," he nodded in satisfaction.
 
"If I hadn't cum so well I'd smack you," she sighed, tugging at his wrist. He removed his soaked glove, raising it to smell the fluid of her cum seeping through.
 
"You wouldn't dare," he smirked, giving her that self satisfied look that she found particularly endearing at that moment.
 
"Cmere," she said.
 
"Where?" he snorted.
 
"Down here," she urged, tugging at his shirtfront. Vegeta leaned close, snorting with annoyance.
 
"What? What the hell do you want now?" he asked.
 
"How about a kiss, your Majesty? After all your hard work?" she asked.
 
"That face sucking ritual? Disgusting," he grumbled, but remained there so she could lean up and brush her lips over his. Sliding her knee down his muscular arm, she pushed herself up on an elbow so she could catch the side of his face and angle her face to the side. Using his muscular arm braced on either side of his knees, she leered herself up so she was sitting right in front of him.
 
Delicately she slid her fingers along the spandex covering his hard muscles. He flinched, drawing his face away as he glanced at her with a frown. Before he could say anything else, she covered his protests with another kiss, lapping at his lips with her tongue. Between his knees she slid her hand, while locking her other arm around behind his neck.
 
Vegeta felt her fingers sliding over the bulge in his spandex. A low groan echoed in their merged mouths as he opened and allowed her tongue access. Of course she was trying to return the favor, he nodded with a grunt of satisfaction. So he lay back, puling her with him so she landed on top his hard body. Tentatively he moved his tongue along hers, awkwardly returning the kiss she rated so highly. Although his kiss was awkward and clumsy, she felt a wave of fire slam through her.
 
"Wow," she mumbled.
 
"Tolerable," he mumbled, glancing up at her with dark eyes that were piercing, haunting, and calling to her.
 
"Ungrateful jackass, let me get YOU off," she smiled with a strange fondness as he let the tension go.
 
"Proceed," Vegeta grunted, laying back as if he were not involved.
 
"I'm not going to do ALL the work, silly," she said, straddling him. Running her fingers along his chiseled ribs and hard muscles, she slid her fingers under his shirt. He lifted his arms, allowing her to peel off his top. A slow gasp came over her as she ran sensitive fingernails over the landscape of jagged scars that were discernable in places. A low rumbling like a great cat emanated from his throat, and he hissed in pleasure as she moved back and caressed his erection through his workout clothes. Tugging his pants down around his ankles, she slid her hand inside and caressed him.
 
"Adequate," he mumbled, docile like a sleeping giant.
 
"Now it's my turn," Bulma said, leaning down to merge her lips with his. He growled softly through the kiss, then glanced down as she removed her lips. She slid her hand out, and began to kiss down the scars towards the center of his growing need. This would be interesting, he figured with a self-satisfied smirk.