Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Hooked on royal blue heat ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Vegeta felt her fingers tearing at his spandex workout suit. His arms and lap full of the small woman; he let out a labored hiss of frustration at how maddening her hands felt on his cock. Silence filled the room as she lay atop his body, her right hand clenched around his girth while she probed his mouth with her soft sweet tongue.
 
"Mmmph," he grunted, and she released his lips.
 
"What, you all right?" she asked.
 
"Do get on with it… wench," he gasped.
 
"Impatient, aren't we. Looks like I'm not the only spoiled brat here," she teased.
 
"Stop saying asinine things and reciprocate if you're so inclined," he grunted in frustration. She leaned close to his ear and deposited a kiss right before the cheek where his skin was soft. Smell and taste were somewhat different from Yamucha and other males she'd 'made out' with. Yet the musky scent wafting in her nose from his sweating hard body was irresistibly male. He sat up, nudging her off of him.
 
"What?"
 
"Move back," he mumbled, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed so he could remove his boots. They thumped to the floor next to her discarded sneakers, shorts, and shredded garments. Insistently she leaned over to rest her hands lightly on his bared back, reassuring him that she did indeed want to return the favor. Two hours ago all she wanted was to kick his royal backside in frustration. Now she wanted to show him how well she could please him. What did she have to prove? Anything?
 
His still gloved hands grabbed hers, guiding them to help him take off his spandex workout clothes. She squeaked with surprise at his sudden haste, then realized the stern look in his dark eyes would brook no opposition. "Um… okay…." She nodded. Shimmying his hips Vegeta slid out of his skintight pants like a snake shedding its skin. Only his gloves and the workout shorts were left, which were soon eliminated to her amazement.
 
"Holy shit," she got out.
 
"How interesting, you're actually at a loss for words," he laughed, noticing her blue eyes widening at the sight of his entire body revealed to her.
 
"Shimatta…" she whispered, visually caressing those hard muscular angles with her blue vision.
 
"Well, are you going to gawk at my perfection or are you going to reciprocate, blue?" he asked impatiently. "Got nothing witty to say, ne?"
 
Anger sparked her eyes. "I... I'll show you," she breathed, rolling over to scoot up alongside where he lay with his head propped up on a bent elbow. Sliding her fingers down his smooth chest, she massaged tanned flesh to stop teasingly short of his urgent problem.
 
"It's not going to bite you, woman. Or have you never…"
 
"Shut up will you," she groaned, averting her gaze. Vegeta snickered to see the blush spread from her cheeks to her mid chest, then all over her pale white skin. His eyes closed shut at the contact of her fingers reaching down to caress him. Automatically she scooted down, bracing her hands on either side of her hip to slide her lips overtop his erection.
 
"What are you… oh… I see…" he murmured, feeling her warm moist mouth containing him. Lying back on the cushions, he raised one leg and supported her neck with a gloved hand. Fingers twined in her blue hair, his purr rumbling through her jaw as she sucked and swallowed him. Having difficulty taking his whole length into her mouth, she wrapped her hand around the base while massaging velvet softness beneath with her free hand. Vegeta hissed with pleasure in response to her movements, letting low groans escape his clenched teeth.
 
She glanced up at him, noticing the dark brows furrowed in unabashed pleasure. He seemed to be concentrating hard on the entire sensation, drinking each movement in. A bluish glow seemed to sparkle and crackle her hair, causing shivers over her spine. Intrigued, Bulma released his member from her mouth, and glanced up at him. Dark eyes were bottomless, showing no reflection while they stared down at her.
 
"Finish what you started, Bulma," he whispered.
 
She started; amazed he spoke her name. "I plan on it, if you'd stop interrupting me," she said with a chuckle, drinking in the cool royal blue chikara crackling over his body. It was faint, but it spread to cover her flesh as well.
 
"Come here, woman," he growled, reaching down and tugging her up from his member. "Enough teasing. It's obviously going to take a hell of a lot more to address your problem…"
 
"What Problem!" she snorted. A gloved hand pressed her down into the bed as he parted her legs with his knee. Blue energies surged and crackled all over her body, filling it with royal blue chikara along every square inch of her skin. The aura of power encompassed them both, warming her shivering skin, permeating every cell.
 
"Take it in, woman. Don't refuse it," Vegeta growled, voice commanding, daring her not to disobey. Swallowing hard, she reached up to finger his chest.
 
"So much… I…" she gasped, surging with far more power than she thought was humanly possible.
 
"You're far too puny to continue in your present state, woman," he purred deeply, grasping her hips and pulling them onto his knees. "I don't want to break your weak body with what I'm about to do…"
 
"Knock it off with the weak crap!" she snapped angrily up at him.
 
"Infernal woman, you really don't know when to keep your mouth shut," he clicked his tongue. Grasping his wrists she dug her fingernails into them then tried to lean up towards him. Yet he pressed her down with a gloved hand, and slid himself along her inner leg.
 
"Kuso…" she shivered.
 
"Say no now, or else… there's no going back," he growled into her neck.
 
"Finish what you started, your Majesty," she growled into his ear, aching for more of his addictive blue energies. A jolt of realization and sudden elation filled her when he placed the tip of his erection at her moist vagina, sliding it through her moisture. Bracing her hands at her sides, she spread herself open to receive him, not questioning why she was letting this being mold himself to her. All she knew that moment was that he would fill a hunger that she had long wished to satiate.
 
He entered her in a savage thrust that caused her to scream. Her legs wrapped around to cross her ankles at the base of his spine. Vegeta gave three hard thrusts, raising his chikara level to spread between them. A once puny ki sang with orders of magnitude more energy then she had ever experienced, stepping it up to a level she could contain.
 
"Damn Vegeta…" she whimpered, shivering at the force of his entry. Spasmodically she shook in his arms, feeling herself coming from his mere presence inside her alone. Grabbing her hips with gloved hands he let her ride out her first orgasm, then he began to plunge in and out at a steady pace. Desperately she rose to meet him, struggling to show him what she wanted as well. His lips thirsted for the taste of hers, so he allowed her to lean up and meet his lips to hers. Her tongue thrust up to duplicate what his rocking pelvis was doing below.
 
"Give me your pleasure woman," he snarled, releasing her lips swollen with an intense kiss.
 
"I… ohhh… don't stop… don't stop… please!" she cried out.
 
"I don't plan on it," he gasped, drenching her with his sweat. Bulma cried out at another wave, clenching spasmodically on him. Yet he was as hard as ever. With a sudden mischievous grin he stopped cold.
 
"Hey… what's the big idea!" she protested.
 
"Ask me. Ask my nicely, woman," he purred against her neck, hard and deeply impaling her. She couldn't rock her body because he secured her under himself with a viselike grip.
 
"Vegeta… your majesty… please…" she gasped, tears in her eyes because she had not felt such a high from any thing yet before. Every nerve ending was afire with hunger. A hunger that he had overwhelmingly filled. IT struck her how like a drug he had become.
 
"I didn't hear you, woman," he growled.
 
"Your majesty… please… I need… more… I need… you…"
 
"Better," he laughed his voice smooth like dark silk. It amused him to see her gasping and pleading for him. Not so much because he wanted her at his mercy, but because she needed him and gave him her undivided attention.
 
"Oh… oh… yes… oh… dende…" she moaned, with each thrust home. Vegeta's laugh pealed in her ears, before he fused his lips to hers and showed her how much he could learn of the 'face sucking' custom.
 
Blue energies flared blinding white. Bulma cried out, shaking along with the Prince as he tensed and stabbed his deepest. Soft flesh molded to hard muscle, and she became part of the chikara supernova. Squeezing open an eye she saw Vegeta's spiked hair standing on end with indigo flames, while her own curly mass seemed to stand straight on end.
 
"Ahhh… woman I…" he managed to snarl, burying the rest in her shoulder. A hot spurt of molten fire gushed from his body to hers, filling her with his ejaculation. A momentary burst of fear spread through her, then she remembered she was still taking those birth control pills although she was no longer active with what's his name. It dawned on her the next second that she had forgotten everything except the name of the Saiyan no Ouji who had just swamped her with a mind numbing orgasm to top all other highs of her life.
 
In rock solid arms she shivered and whimpered, trembling weak like a kitten. Vegeta bound her to his body possessively, rolling on his side to tangle his muscular thighs in hers. Her breasts were pressed flat to his pectorals, while her arms were trapped around his neck. Against her cheek his hot breath panted. Both their hearts pounded with a marathon thump. Only the sound of his breath and the blood pumping in her ears in a mad rush could be heard.
 
"Awesome," she mumbled.
 
"But of course," he said, voice thick with sated desire. "What did you expect? A sub standard…"
 
"Vegeta… shut up…" she whispered.
 
"Make me, woman," he snickered. Bulma leaned forwards and captured his mouth in a delicious kiss. Moaning softly she tasted herself yet again in his spicy flavor rolling over both their tongues.
***
Much later, Bulma stretched. A male chest rose and fell against hers. Vegeta heard a tinkle of high-pitched laughter echoing with staggering footsteps. A feminine voice called out a name, before it was hushed out. "Yami…"
 
"Shh baby… I don't think she's home… we'd better keep it down…" whispered a familiar voice.
 
"Nani?" Vegeta mumbled, lifting his head from the pillow. Twisted and tangled with the woman, he was resting comfortably till that baka had aroused him.
 
A few more footsteps vibrated the floor, stopping somewhere down the hall. A goofy laugh echoed, followed by a low moaning contact of flesh on flesh. Small sucking and smacking sounds indicated what two beings were up to. Smugly Vegeta gathered Bulma closer to him, listening to the couple speaking in hushed whispers.
 
"Are you SURE we won't be disturbed here, Yami baby?" the girl tittered.
 
"That's the fun. You don't know WHO might come in when…" Yamucha laughed, slurring a bit. There came a clink as something glass dropped from his hand, and a thump as a body landed against a wall. Keys clicked in a lock, and then a small electronic whiz preceded a hissing whoosh of a sliding door. Another loud thump told him that Yamucha had collapsed headlong on the floor of his room with his arms full of woman.
 
"Mmm, boku wa dare?" Bulma mumbled, stirring in his arms.
 
"Go back to sleep woman," Vegeta mumbled, kissing her forehead.
 
"I thought I heard something," she mumbled, blinking up at him.
 
"Nothing of importance," Vegeta said, pulling her into his arms again. "Go to sleep."
 
She yawned, then blinked across at the face resting next to hers on the pillow. It was still dim, and she could swear she heard Yamucha laughing somewhere down the hall. What followed it jolted her out of sleep.
 
"Oh Yami… you're the MASTER!" echoed a high pitched scream.
 
"Nani… what the…" she blinked, jerking against the muscular arms that held her down against a hard body.
 
"Stupid fucking clown, can't he shut the hell up," a rough voice grated next to her.
 
"Oh baby, oh baby… oh…" Yamucha groaned. The sounds of springs squeaked, and caused her to flush with utter embarrassment.
 
"I'm going to kill him," she grumbled, squirming against her companion.
 
"Let me," Vegeta answered. Bulma jolted more completely awake, giving a started gasp as she saw who she was in bed with.
 
"Uh… be my guest," she said, sitting up as Vegeta released her. He gave her a smirk, which made her want to smack him at that moment.
 
"I do as I please, woman," he snorted mildly. "Besides, I'm not finished here…"
 
"Oh really?" she asked, surprised as he brushed a lock of hair out of her sweaty face.
 
"You're just about to say something utterly stupid that will make you seem like an idiot. I can't have THAT can I? Not after all my hard work," he taunted her.
 
"Baka…" she got out before he grabbed her with a gloved hand and pulled her down for a kiss.
 
For a time their tongues tasted one another, and their breaths mingled.. Sharp teeth lightly nipped her tongue, before continuing to move in small circles. IT seemed she couldn't get enough of his taste, touch, and smell. Now she knew she was hooked for life. That blue heat was the only thing that could warm her, and she had a taste of it. After this, she wanted as much as she could, even if it meant she might be burned by it.
 
 
***