Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Flash Point ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Flashpoint
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama and Toei and Funimation do. This is fan fiction. Don't sue me! I don't get paid for this.
 
Rated NC 18 for adult stuff. You've been warned. LEMON!
 
***
 
Vegeta enjoyed the taste of the woman's saliva. He growled into a purr, pressing her flat under his body. Bulma whimpered as he slid his fingers into her vagina, thrusting in and out. It was obvious he wanted her again, and she felt a hot flush of arousal instantly cause her to wet his fingers.
 
"Perfect timing wouldn't you say?" he said, voice deep and hoarse with his own desire. "I want you again… and I won't take no for an answer…"
 
"How can I refuse the Saiyan no Ouji's command," she gasped, wincing at how cheesy it sounded. However Vegeta seemed pleased because he rolled off just long enough to thrust himself deeply inside her. Still he kept a finger between them, holding the majority of his weight off with one hand braced to the side of her shoulder. She raised her arms to loop around his neck, leaning up to kiss him as he thrust a few times explanatively.
 
"Good girl," he murmured, nipping at her lip. She spread her thighs, groaning at the aching void his cock filled. Tightly sheathing him, she could barely move her hips as his weight pressed down from above. It dawned on her that she was closely joined to someone who normally pissed her off. Now in the space of twelve hours they were in bed together, fused intimately as man and woman could be.
 
Bulma didn't' want to question it because she felt so damn good. Power surged beneath his skin, and she felt the blue energies spreading from the base of his hips and inundating her. "Don't refuse my energy, girl," he growled as she shivered. "You'll need it."
 
"Mmm, I can't wait…" she laughed, leaning up to kiss him again. He grunted through the kiss, laying on top of her with his full weight, thrusting down. Bulma let him do so, enjoying the feel of his body crushing her to the mattress. In reality he wasn't all that enormous. Muscular and compact, still heavy, yet comfortable without crushing her. Perhaps he weighted two hundred pounds tops, and it was all solid muscle and dense bones adapted to ten times earth gravity.
 
"Shimatta," Vegeta cursed, lifting his head and removing his lips from hers.
 
"What?" she asked, as he remained deeply buried inside her.
 
"Damn loser can't keep his mouth shut," Vegeta cursed, hearing giggling and loud gasps from next door. Savagely he thrust down, causing Bulma to cry out loud. Although she tried to stifle it, Vegeta whispered encouragement. "Why not make as much noise as he is? After all, it's your house, isn't it?"
 
"You'd never admit THAT before," she groaned. Vegeta thrust again, causing her to scream and be unable to stifle it.
 
"Ohh, yes… I… Dende!" she screamed.
 
Next door Vegeta heard Yamucha's loud groan, "Oh Baby, cum for me, yes… Shasta honey… OOHH yes…"
 
"Come on woman, give it to me," Vegeta snarled against her neck, thrusting ever faster. Bulma's head tossed back and forth with the renewed thrusts of his cock slamming through a well lubricated tight channel. He rolled her over so she could be astride his hips, and lean down with her hands braced on his chest. Sobbing she shuddered spasmodically, feeling the blue lightening crackling in his hair.
 
"Vegeta… what's happening…" she moaned, shuddering as his aura flared around her. Blue hair stood on end, her eyes glowing a bright white hot blue as Vegeta tugged his gloves off and threw them down.
 
"Go with it," he growled, bracing himself on his elbows and then reaching up to threat her fingers through him. Up and down her hips moved to his thrusts, her breasts rubbing against his chest. His loud snarl blended into Saiyan tongue, muttering oaths that were intertwined with things she recalled him saying in the Gravity Chamber when he was angry.
 
"YamiIIIIII!" screamed a female voice, even more piercing then Bulma's.
 
"Vegeta!" Bulma screamed, unable to find another word to express the mind shattering orgasm pounding through her entire being.
 
"That's my girl," Vegeta gasped, tensing. He roared loudly, emptying his essence yet again into her. Savagely he raked her shoulder with his teeth, causing her to scream and cry.
 
"Why did you do that?" she sobbed, pulling away.
 
"Because I like you, baka woman," he grumbled, licking his lips. Blood coagulated, leaving a nasty bite mark the side and shape of his teeth on her shoulder.
 
"You WHAT?" she asked.
 
"It's nothing! Never you mind!" Vegeta snapped, flushing with embarrassment. Bulma saw his face bright red, and giggled at the awkward glance he gave her with those bottomless eyes. Rolling over, he untangled himself from her and turned her over so she was pressed with her back to his front. Around her chest he hugged her tightly to himself.
 
"What the hell did you do… that's going to leave a NASTY mark…?”
 
"So? You enjoyed what happened before it did you not?" he snorted.
 
"It's okay… I'm sorry, I'll shut up now," Bulma shivered.
 
"Good. See that you do. We'll both require nourishment after this, after we rest a moment," Vegeta mumbled into her neck. He drew his nose over it, and crushed her close to his sweaty body. Her heart pounded with nervousness at what it all meant, but then she realized it must have been yet another diversion. For a moment she choked, and then Vegeta felt the tension.
 
"Relax, girl, we shall shower first. I'm not entirely finished yet… far from it," he growled, giving her backside a swat.
 
"I hope to hell not bud," she gasped, stumbling as he pushed her out of bed. "HEY!"
 
"Up with your ass, girl, and get the shower and drying cloths ready," he urged. Bulma stumbled and groaned in pain, but was steadied a moment later by his hand.
 
"Humph I suppose you'll require MY help, then… was it a bit too much for you?"
 
"Shut up jerk," she growled back, but Vegeta smirked in response.
 
"Come on woman, into the shower with you!" he barked, grabbing her up effortlessly and swinging her over his shoulder. A few sharp slaps to her behind and Bulma was speechless and unable to think straight. In the shower he lowered her to sit on the edge of the steam chamber.
 
"Well, turn it on will you?" he said. Bulma felt his hand pull her up and grip her hip so she could adjust the water to something she liked. Having him this close was making her hot and nervous, unable to form coherent thoughts. Especially when he was stark naked in daylight. Scars traced over his back and chest, and she found it difficult to tear her eyes away.
 
Vegeta didn't seem to mind, for he grabbed several bottles and snorted, handing the least floral scented towards her. "Don't just sit there gawking woman, wash my hair…"
 
"Your wish is my command, master," she snorted indignantly. "Damn you're so fucking demanding!"
 
"Do as you're told, or you'll get another spanking," he snickered. Bulma snorted and lathered her hands with soap, plunging them into his hair as he tipped his head back. He remained stiffly at attention, rocking his head to allow her to touch him. A few suds cascaded down his back, running through the cleft in his tight ass. She began to lather up a scrub brush to chase them away.
 
"Continue," Vegeta said in a hoarse grunt. Snorting outwardly, she was thrilled he was letting her touch him in such a manner. Up and down his spine she scrubbed sensually, and then diverged around to his chest. He remained rigid, grunting in assent that he was satisfied with her progress. Still shakily she stumbled and landed against his back. Vegeta turned in her arms and sat her down on the ledge again. Grumbling he grabbed the soap and began to wash her body in term.
 
"Um… thanks…" she said, at a loss for words. He grunted an intelligible reply, daring her not to speak. Whatever she was going to say she bit her tongue, seeing his warning stern glance. Spreading her legs he soaped her intimate places, washing with a steady precision. Then he lathered his hands with her favorite shampoo to wash her hair. She closed her eyes and let him scrub with firm strokes, laying her face in his shoulder.
 
Bruises marked her hips and that awful bite mark graced her whole right shoulder. Strangely she didn't feel bad at all. In fact she felt far better then she had in years. Apart from the tingle of his invasion, she was soon able to stand on shaky legs to help him finish his own bath. Vegeta was the first to step out, and he threw her a towel. Wordlessly she started to dry his back. He gave an impatient grunt and grabbed her arms.
 
"Hey watch it bud!" she yelled.
 
"Shut up and stay still girl," he grunted. She saw his dark eyes fix her in a commanding stare she dared not disobey, and swallowed hard. Breath hissed in and out, and a crackle of power blistered through them both. In seconds all the water had evaporated, leaving them pleasantly dry.
 
"Kuso…" she whispered, feeling her hair. "How do you do that?"
 
"Very carefully," he grunted. "A tiny fraction of what it would take to kill you or a human…"