Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Awkward Breakfast ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Toriyama and Toei do. This is Fan fiction. I do own Shasta Seltzer however. This is fan fiction so I don’t' get paid!

Rating R for Lime and citrusy stuff… more lemon hardcore later!

***

"Go down and make us some breakfast, woman," said Vegeta, pulling her close. She gasped as he held the lapels of her robe, and sealed her lips with his. Groaning she felt him turning his head in slight half circles to duplicate the kiss she had shown him yesterday. Letting go of her lapels he slid his hands over her breasts, giving them a squeeze. From her breasts he traced both hands down her hips to her ass, slowly pinching her cheeks in his large hands.

Her surprised yelp was captured in a chuckle against her mouth. Immersing fingers in his hair, she turned her face to the side and returned the heated kiss. Then he released her, with a devilish grin, "Breakfast, now, woman…"

"You ass!" she snorted, but yelped at his playful stinging slap on her backside.

"Now… you don't want me to punish you do you, girl?" Vegeta laughed. "I'm going to get a change of clothes and I'll meet you down there. Don't disappoint me…"

"What do you want?" she asked, throwing him one of her robes. He tied it around his waist, guessing he could temporarily put up with a purple robe flecked with stars. At least it was terrycloth.

"Those things your mother calls pancakes, and extra protein. Mind that you don't forget to eat some yourself. I won't have you eating that fucking bird food," he snorted.

"Sure thing," she nodded, feeling strangely compliant. After all, the Saiyan no Ouji had given her the best sex she'd had since… well the best ever. In twelve hours he had blown all her previous experiences to oblivion. She dared not ask what this all meant, because she was afraid to question it.

"I will be waiting, wench," he said, walking quickly out of the door before her. Bulma staggered out the door, and down the stairs. Vegeta was soon gone in a flash of purple. Grumbling she grabbed his workout clothes and dropped them into the laundry chute. Then she slid the door shut, and made her way downstairs.

***

Yamucha yawned, seeing Shasta wearing his borrowed boxers and a long Taitans T-shirt. She giggled, frying up a mess of bacon while he grabbed a carton of milk. In two gulps he drained it, and chuckled. "So, you live here?" Shasta asked, pushing purple hair out of her face.

"Yep. It's sort of till I get on season again," Yamucha said, pushing his black hair out of his eyes. "Oh damn… I forgot… I have a load of laundry in the wash room…"

"I'll help you do it. I'm sure the cinnamon buns will keep… and the coffee should be done by then," said Shasta. Yamucha swept her up and carried her away. Just as they exited, Bulma entered from the back stairs. She blinked to see coffee brewing in the coffee maker, and smelled cinnamon.

"I wonder if Vegeta decided to do something for ME for a change," she blinked, then grabbed the pancake mix out of the cabinet. Early on she found that mixes were the best way to go, so she could make passable food. Quickly she whipped up batter, and saw the frying pan was already out. A thought occurred to her that perhaps Yamucha had sneaked down.

"Dork," she mumbled, realizing that he might well be in the next room. Quickly she threw down some bacon, and began to line up plates she whisked out of the closet. Each one she loaded with an abundance of bacon, while she poured batter for pancakes. Then she tossed toast into the eight slot industrial toastmaster. When it came to cooking for Vegeta bulk was the way to go. This time she felt a certain warm fondness for making his majesty's breakfast because she hoped he'd realize how much she'd enjoyed their little adventure the night before.

"Chichi says the way to a Saiyans heart is through his stomach," Bulma nodded. Finishing one batch of pancakes she dumped them onto a plate, then started another four. By the time the toast was done she had a small stack. Then she turned to set the table. Already the coffee was done, so she put the pot up and started another. If Yamucha WAS down, she wanted to play this as cool as possible.

Vegeta's place was set directly by the stove in the breakfast nook. She set herself a place next to him, and heard footsteps of someone coming up the stairs.

"Uh… hi…" said the owner, looking sheepishly at her.

"Good morning…" Bulma said politely to the young purple haired girl. "Breakfast?"

"Er… hi… um sorry to impose… we just um…"

"Relax and sit down, I assume the cinnamon rolls are yours?" Bulma said as sweetly as she could. She took them out and began to fuss with putting them in a basket. Shasta blinked, then rushed to help her.

"Oh it's not a problem is it?" she asked sweetly in return.

"I didn't get your name…"

"I'm Shasta. Shasta Seltzer…" said the girl, with a high pitched giggle that annoyed Bulma already.

"Bulma Briefs," said Bulma, shaking her hand. "Good to meet you…"

"Sorry to drop in… unexpected…" she said.

"Oh no, there's plenty of room," said Bulma pointedly as Yamucha padded in. He saw that she had a sweet smile on her face, and blinked in a mixture of surprise and wariness.

"Um hi Hon… I hope you didn't mind…"

"Why should I mind?" she asked, setting Vegeta's place next to her own. "I mean we both bring people here all the time. Do I look like I mind? Why should I mind anything?"

"Well, I know it was unexpected… I guess you two have already met," Yamucha said, nervous because Bulma had such a sickeningly sweet smile plastered on her face. It bothered him she wasn't even yelling at him in the slightest.

"Yep. You guys don't have to leave. I was just about to eat myself," said Bulma, pouring coffee for the two before they could protest. "Sit down… don't be rude… She's a guest… you never had manners Yamucha, honestly!"

"Er… um… thanks… but I don’t' want to be any problem," Yamucha said awkwardly. "I mean we can eat in our room…"

"No, let's allege to KNOW one another," Bulma said with a saccharine smile that spooked Yamucha and amused Shasta. They both sat down, blinking in shock at one another. Bulma gave a secret smirk as she finished fixing Vegeta's portions.

"Um… wow what a lot of food," Shasta blinked, setting down some sweet rolls for herself and Yamucha. He wore a pair of plaid pajama pants, leaving his chest gloriously bare. Bulma noticed she was wearing Yamucha's boxers and t-shirt, the same one that she had given back to him.

"Bulma, don't tell me HE'S here…" Yamucha whispered.

"Depends, on who you mean," said Bulma, putting the genuine Vermont syrup before him. Yamucha poured milk and sugar into his coffee then took a bite of his cinnamon bun. A bit of icing fell off and Shasta leaned over to wipe it off with her finger. Bulma promptly ignored them, hearing her giggle. Yamucha warily watched her, then leaned over to lick a bit of the cinnamon off of Shasta's fingers.

"Ohh that tickles," Shasta grinned. The toaster bell went off, and she threw more slices in after filling a toast rack and placing it on the loaded table.

"Hmm, fresh icing…" Yamucha said, caught up with tearing a cinnamon roll apart and popping a bit into his date's mouth. He glanced at Bulma's back, but she was singing off key to herself and totally ignoring them.

"I thought you said she'd blow a fit… but she's nice," said Shasta.

"Too nice," said Yamucha.

"Aren't you two… broken up?"

"We're seeing other people sort of. But she looks… happy. I'm a bit… worried…" Yamucha said.

"Maybe SHE got some," Shasta giggled.

"You have no idea," Bulma grinned to herself. Turning around she sat down at the table to look at the two sitting there. Yamucha had his hand on top of Shasta's and she was eating off the same plate he was.

"So… nice morning, huh?" Yamucha said.

"Oh, it's fine," said Bulma. "You had fun, I take it?"

"Yeah… we did… um… well… till the other couple got drunk and threw up in…" Yamucha started. "Oops sorry…"

"It was SO funny when Ami threw the drink in Kazi's lap… and then they sang that awful karioke…"

"What the hells that annoying noise?" someone's voice grated.

"Hold your damn horses, I made your breakfast… So do us a favor and sit down and eat…" Bulma interrupted him. Yamucha flinched to see Vegeta striding regally in, and taking his chair at the table.

"What are YOU looking at?" Vegeta snorted at Shasta and Yamucha. "Mind your own damn business…"

"Um… good morning, Vegeta… fancy seeing you here," Yamucha said as politely as he could.

"Whatever. Just shut up and let me eat in peace," Vegeta grunted at him. Drowning his pancakes in syrup he began to put away the first plate of food Bulma had prepared. She sat down to his left, quietly starting her own stack.

"This is… unusual… don't you usually train this time of…" Yamucha said.

"None of your business, clown," said Vegeta rudely. "Where the hell is the butter, girl?"

"Here your Crankiness," Bulma said, pushing it before him. "You should try something called COFFEE… it works MIRACLES…"

"Feh, whatever… I suppose it couldn't be any WORSE then the rest of this shit you call food," he mumbled, picking up the mug she'd given him and swigging part of it down.

"That's not… very polite…" Yamucha winced. "She does cook hard for…"

"I don't need your approval, bud," Bulma said to Yamucha, then dumped sweetener in her own coffee. Vegeta continued to put away breakfast, glaring annoyed at Yamucha and his date.

"I don't believe I've met you sir… but I'm Shasta… Shasta…"

"Humph, and I should care why?" Vegeta mumbled through a mouthful of food.

"I'm sorry if I’m," Shasta said.

"Why the hell are you apologizing for, and stop STARING at me," Vegeta snorted at Shasta.

"Well, there's no need to be a grouch I'm only being polite." she huffed.

"Do us a favor and knock it off. I'm trying to eat here…" Vegeta answered.

"Now just a damn minute!" Yamucha started.

"BOYS, no fighting in MY house!" Bulma shouted, clapping her hands. "Let's all be CIVIL… I don't want to make anyone SICK here. Let's just eat and have some peace and quiet ok?"

"You liking peace and quiet? That's funny," Yamucha commented, scarfing down another cinnamon roll. Shasta held up her hand to refuse another.

"Oh no, I'm on a diet…"

"Who cares," Vegeta mumbled. Bulma rolled her eyes dramatically and shoved a third food plate before him.

"Vegeta, you could at least TRY to be polite to her!" Yamucha sniffed. "I mean she's done NOTHING to you…"

"Why should I give a shit who you bring here?" Vegeta answered. "It's none of my damn business, so mind yours and leave me the hell alone!"

"Excuse the fuck me!" Yamucha snorted.

"Guys, I'm not telling you again! Behave!" Bulma snapped. "Vegeta, you ignore him, and Yamucha, maybe it WOULD be better if you eat elsewhere…"

"It's your damn kitchen, so why the hell not?" Vegeta answered.

"I um… think we'd better… go up to our room," said Shasta, nudging Yamucha. "Sorry to um… bother you… er…"

"Excuse us," Yamucha sniffed. "Obviously we're not welcome here…"

"Later," Bulma said. "Don't forget to change the sheets on the bed before you go…"

"WHAT?" Yamucha asked, flaring red. "Bulma!!!"

"They get REALLY ripe after a month of not changing them. And I'm NOT your personal maid service! If you're going to live here, then pull your weight for a change!"

"I ALWAYS do my laundry!" Yamucha spluttered.

"Yami… come on!" Shasta urged, grabbing his arm and tugging him away. "I think we should just leave them… alone…"

"THEM?" Yamucha spluttered.

"Come on, will you! I don't like the look that guy's giving us…" Shasta urged, dragging a protesting Yamucha out by his hand.

"Finally peace and fucking quiet," Vegeta mumbled, shoving his coffee cup towards her. She silently poured him more, and sighed dramatically.

"Stupid air head," Bulma mumbled, shaking her head. "Hope they're happy together."

"Give it a month and we'll see," Vegeta responded. "I don't know why you insist on letting him remain here… I mean what does he DO?"

"I could ask you the same thing. But at least you're doing something USEFUL," Bulma said, watching for his reaction.

"Took you fucking long enough to figure that out," Vegeta answered with a smirk.

"Still, he DOES pay rent," said Bulma quietly.

"I'm surprised. This doesn't look like a fucking hotel…" said Vegeta. "But I suppose every household needs a court jester…"

"Ha hah," Bulma stuck her tongue out at him. She felt his hand grip her wrist, and gently pull her over.

"You've got something on your mouth, you silly girl," he mumbled, and leaned over to drag a bit of syrup off her lips. He carefully licked his finger, causing Bulma's temperature to rise a few degrees.

"You're a slob too, bud," she said, reaching over to lick a bit of syrup off his face. He stiffened momentarily, then let her without pushing her away.

"Baka," he mumbled, as she licked his cheek. Dark black eyes looked at cobalt blue, and Vegeta's hands moved quickly. Soon she was sitting across his knees while he nipped her ear. With a gasp she was pressed to his muscular chest, his lips moving over hers to taste the syrup from them.

"Hey, where did THAT come from… I thought you didn’t like PDAs…" she gasped, worrying that she was going to spoil whatever lapse of reason came over him. He lifted her hips, then set her so she straddled his boxer shorts clad body. Bulma felt something hard pressing, and repositioned herself so she pressed her crotch against his obvious erection.

"Who said anyone was watching, woman?" he growled into her ear. "I'm still hungry…"

"But not for food?" she winked. She reached down between them and slid her hands into his boxers. Grasping his cock she began to rub it with her fingers.

"Hmm," he murmured, grabbing her chin and angling her face towards his. Bulma laughed, and chuckled as he reached into her robe with his free hand and squeezed her breast lightly. Their lips met, tongues sliding past one another. Vegeta groaned urgently, sliding his fingers into her robe to pinch and tease her nipples to alertness so they were hard and firm. Bulma did the same, stroking him skillfully so he felt a tingling fire rapidly growing.

"I was waiting for that damn clown and his trollop to leave, because I smelled that same smell again… as before…" Vegeta said hoarsely into her ear.

"You mean you want to… again?" she gasped. Vegeta snarled, grabbing her robe and ripping it open. She laughed with surprise and joy as he buried his face between her breasts and grabbed her hips with his hands. Cloth was repositioned and she felt his urgent hardiness rubbing against her crotch as he shifted his hips.

"Do I look like someone who takes such things lightly?" he snorted.

"Nani?" she asked as he stood up, and wrapped her legs around his slender hips.. "But… I thought… I…"

"Accompany me to my chambers at once, and I'll show you some more discipline for doubting me…" he purred, biting her earlobe between his teeth.

"Vegeta… are you…"

"No words, just come with me woman," he growled, slapping her backside again. "Before I lose my patience with you!"

"Lead on… but what about the dishes?" she gasped as he levitated off the floor.

"Leave them for the loser to clean up. I'm going to be busy, and so will you," Vegeta said with a diabolical grin.

Bulma held onto his with her arms and legs twined around his hard muscular body. In a streak of blue ki Vegeta rocketed out of the kitchen and the back door of capsule. Laughing Bulma let a tense knot release itself as he flew her towards his quarters, across the front lawn of capsule. A small guest wing was were the GR was set up, and a nice guest bungalow that they had erected.