Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Love BITES! ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Taste of Heat
 
I don't own DBZ sadly. Only Shasta Selzer is my fan character, and she's the only part of this other than the plot that I have any claim to. I don't get paid for this. It's fan fiction! More Hot LEMON! Don't read if you're not legal! Thanks to all my readers! I hope this is another round of lemony goodness!
 
Chapter 6 Love Bites!
***
Vegeta carried Bulma around his hips towards the place he had inhabited next to Capsule 3. She held tightly to his torso while he rocketed through the house at blinding speed. An insane resolve burned through both to continue what they'd set in motion the day before. Just what day it was neither cared.
 
"Hold on if you know what's good for you, Woman," Vegeta snickered.
 
"You JERK!" she yowled, catching him around the neck in a death grip. "
 
"Your place first, now mine," Vegeta said with a flourish. The Prince came to an abrupt stop, holding a very horny Bulma trembling with the need for release. A release only he could provide. Desperately she rocked her hips against him, then gasped when she realized she was completely in the buff.
 
"Oh you ASS! I'm… what if someone SEES me like this!" she berated him, pummeling him on the chest. Still he kept a grip on her hips, letting the shredded remains of her nightgown drop to the grass. Instead of going through the house, Vegeta had cut across the vast lawn towards the bungalow.
 
"Why do you think I FLEW here, genius," Vegeta snickered. She pushed him away, trying to grab enough cloth to cover what he had already seen.
 
"I can't believe it…" Yamucha whispered in disbelief, glancing down from the balcony of his room. Shasta laughed and pointed down at them, causing Bulma to squeal.
 
"Ohh I'm going to GET you for that!" she shrieked, turning her head. Gathering the shreds of her torn gown around her, she realized to her horror that Yamucha was getting an eyeful of her bare back.
 
"Why so shy, woman. Someone would think you had something worth hiding!" he teased.
 
"Bastard!" she screamed. Vegeta scooped her up in his arms, locking her front to his sweaty chest. A pair of gloved hands covered her bare bottom, while he lifted her to his waist.
 
"Mind your own goddamn business you clown!" Vegeta yelled up, turning with his back to Yamucha and Shasta gaping at the couple. Bulma shivered in extreme discomfort as Vegeta protected what little remained of her modesty with his broad chest and muscular back.
 
"Holy HELL he's… built," gasped Shasta, drooling at the sight of the Prince's muscular form clad only in a pair of black boxer shorts. "What an ass to die for!"
 
"Shasta! HEY!" Yamucha yelped, grabbing her and clapping his eyes over her face.
 
"Like what you see, you little trollop?" Vegeta snickered.
 
"Vegeta, what the HELL Are you doing?" Bulma growled, burying her flushed face in his neck.
 
"Uhh… what an ass," Shasta gasped.
 
"Go get your cheap thrills someplace else, you loser!" Vegeta taunted Yamucha who was burning with jealousy. Raising his palm he generated a ball of ki that crackled ominously.
 
"YIEEE!!! We're not here! We never saw you!" Yamucha gasped, grabbing his girlfriend and zipping back into the house.
 
"Oh god I'm NOT here…" Bulma whimpered, flushing with embarrassment.
 
"Humph, stupid weaklings," Vegeta snorted, carrying an extremely mortified Bulma in his arms. He let the door slam behind him.
 
"I'm NOT here. That did JUST not happen…" Bulma groaned.
 
"Some idiots don't know to mind their own fucking business. Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted Woman?" Vegeta asked.
 
"Put me down you pervert!" she snapped, beating on his back.
 
"Ungrateful brat, that's the thanks I get for protecting your virtue. For shame!" Vegeta scolded, throwing her onto the expanse of the generous queen sized bed as he walked into the bedroom of his bungalow. Angrily Bulma gathered the sheets around her, trying to hide her body from him.
 
"You're gonna GET it for that, bud! I'm NOT having sex with someone that has such a sick sense of humor! You WANTED to have Yamucha see me! Just to get BACK at him…"
 
"What are you babbling about, Woman?" Vegeta snorted, turning to her with a look of extreme annoyance.
 
"I bet you planned the whole thing…"
 
"Woman, shut up," Vegeta snorted, crawling onto the bed and inching his way towards her.
 
"I hate you, you ass! I can't believe you'd let Yamucha see me buck naked and flaunt it in his face… just to show off! I'm not some damn trophy!" Bulma yelled at him. Vegeta blinked at her in total confusion.
 
"Woman, what's gotten up your ass? Aren't you in the mood?" Vegeta asked, reaching out a hand to pull her sheet away. She slapped his hand angrily, inching backwards till she could go no further.
 
"Just… leave me alone you sicko!" she sobbed.
 
"Bulma… what is your problem," Vegeta asked, softening his tone in confusion. "I thought you wanted to… engage in physical interaction with me. What the hell changed your mind…"
 
"When you made me some damn trophy to brag about in front of my ex boyfriend that's what!" Bulma sniffled. Vegeta backed away, growling in anger. He leapt off the bed with a frustrated snort, crossing his arms over his chest.
 
"Are you INSANE?" Vegeta yelled angrily, wheeling on her. "Since WHEN would a Prince do something THAT despicable! How DARE you insinuate that I'm using something like THIS to…"
 
"Wait…you mean you didn't know he'd see us?" Bulma asked.
 
"Stupid fucking idiotic brainless bitch!" Vegeta ranted, balling his fists. "I can't BELIEVE you'd think I'd be so idiotic as to…"
 
"Vegeta… I didn't realize. I'm sorry…" She gasped, hitching the sheet around her body. Vegeta stormed out of the room, obviously pissed beyond belief.
 
"Why I bother to waste my time on a low class ingrate… how DARE you!" Vegeta ranted.
 
"Hey Vegeta WAIT! I'm sorry! I didn't realize…" Bulma cried, rushing through the door. She tripped headlong on the sheet, yelping in pain as she crashed headlong on the floor.
 
"Damn it Woman what the FUCK do you want now? You've made it obviously clear that you…"
 
"No, it's not LIKE that! Vegeta… I'm the ass. I'm wrong… just don't be pissed at me! I'm sorry!" Bulma yelled at him.
 
"What was that?" Vegeta asked, blinking at her as he turned his head. Seeing her tangled up in the sheets with tears in her eyes he spun around in surprise.
 
"I'm sorry okay! Come on you asshole I'm TRYING to apologize!" Bulma screamed.
 
"Do my ears deceive me… you're apologizing to me?" Vegeta sneered. "I don't want your fucking apology you ungrateful…"
 
"No, I'm serious… I AM an idiot. Just don't be mad at me…" Bulma sniffled, glancing up at him.
 
"Humph," Vegeta snorted, drawing in a huge sigh. "I suppose I'll forgive you this time… for your cloth headedness. After all you are only a human…"
 
He crouched down on one knee and extended a gloved hand to her. Bulma put hers in it, and gave it a squeeze. He tugged her roughly to her feet, and snorted when he let go. Still he kept distance between them, snorting with hurt pride like a sulking child. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, Vegeta," Bulma said quietly.
 
"Who said I HAD feelings to hurt. Just shut up," Vegeta growled.
 
"Vegeta… turn around and look at me… please?" Bulma said, softening her voice to a plea.
 
"Ah, you infernal…" Vegeta chuffed, then winded his eyes at the sight of her letting the sheet drop off her body so her creamy white breasts were revealed, pink nipples jutting out with her excitement. Her white skin was blistered with goose pimples.
 
"Why don't we just try again… forget what just happened and… well… you know?" she asked, trying to put the best puppy dog look in her blue eyes. "Please your Majesty? Forgive me for being a bakka? I'll be really good…"
 
"Perhaps I CAN be lenient, considering the circumstances. Although you do look hideous as usual. Little wonder you were hiding behind that sheet…" he sniffed, moving over to drag his hands over her breasts. She tossed her head back, moaning as his gloved hands squeezed and massaged them till they tingled.
 
"Well what about you, bud? Someone would think you were hiding a love gun instead of a sex pistol in those boxers…" she snickered, reaching down to slowly pull them down. Yet she stopped just short of his bare hip.
 
"Tease," he snorted, then gave her a slow evil smirk. Bulma let the sheet drop the rest of the way, to reveal the matching blue hair covering her womanhood. Vegeta moved back, slowly pushing her hands aside so he could have the honor of teasingly drawing his boxers down to reveal his own erection.
 
"Bang," she whispered, and then felt the resulting tingle in her vagina that radiated like a wave all over to her extremities. Vegeta kept his gloves on, folding all but his pointer and middle to aim towards her. She trembled a bit, but closed her eyes to see the energy crackling.
 
"Hmmmph," he chuckled, sending a low-grade ki blast towards her. Instead of stunning her, it coccooned her with a blue aura of matching ki. Soon her hair stood on end, fizzling with blue lightening. Slowly she raised up in the air, wrapped in Vegeta's ki envelope. The Prince raised himself up to match her, and gave her a look that showed she was forgiven for her folly. Bulma giggled at the tingling energy tickling over her bare skin. It swirled into her clit and then over her bared breasts like a butterfly's caress. Vegeta grinned maniacally, jerking his wrist so she spun slowly around. Her bare flanks and tapered legs were now visible, and he drifted closer towards her vulnerable body.
 
"Ohhh… what are you doing…"
 
"You're completely at my mercy, woman," Vegeta purred, drifting up behind her. He slid his erection between the cheeks of her pert ass, teasing her from behind. Slowly his muscular arms reached around to cup her breasts and squeeze them. Latching his body to hers, he snaked one hand down to slide his fingers still tingling with energy into her clit to tease with small strokes. His other hand alternated from one breast, twisting and tweaking the nipples to hard studs while his energy wreathed her entire frame with tiny tickling pinpricks of royal blue ki.
 
Bulma arched her back as he slid his cock between the wetness of her groove. Whimpering, she levitated there while he nudged her from behind. Across her breast he latched his strong arm. She caught hold of it, digging her nails into the cuff of his white glove. The fabric caught on her clit's surface, providing an odd friction that was as stimulating as a ribbed condom.
 
Hand on her clit still, he thrust his cock deep into her waiting depths, causing her to scream. "Ohh VEGETA!"
 
"That's it… remember who's your master, woman," Vegeta purred in her ear, licking it delicately.
 
"Oh… oh VEGETA… don't' stop… don't stop please…" she begged, rocking her hips as he savagely thrust up. Slowly his ki brought her to a more even level so he could hammer into her body relentlessly to sate the tingling hunger in his loins.
 
"Uhh woman, say my name… tell me how MUCH you need me…" Vegeta grunted, thrusting harder with each word.
 
"Oh yes, my Prince… please… I need it… don't STOP… AHHHHH!" Bulma shirked with her first orgasm clenching and squeezing his erection with her core. Every muscle spasmed and Vegeta delighted in her cries of his name. For once hearing someone scream his name in other than terror was pleasing.
 
"Mmm, that's the best your voice has sounded. Screaming my name instead of idle nonsense," Vegeta purred, biting on her ear.
 
"Please, I want to see you… look in your eyes… please?" Bulma pleaded.
 
"Mmm, I suppose I can grant you that if you promise to behave," Vegeta snickered. He pulled out to her protest, and she was turned by his power to face him. Bulma smiled, reaching out to stroke her fingertips up and down his chest.
 
"That girl SHOULD be jealous…" she whispered, tugging herself to him by gripping his shoulders. "I've got myself a real live handsome Prince, and she's got my leftovers…"
 
"Mmm, baka. Took you THAT long to realize what you've got?" Vegeta chuckled, his laugh rumbling deeply as he opened his arms to her. With surprise she felt him crush her close to his levitating body.
 
"I'm really SORRY… you know," she whispered, blowing in his ear and turning her heat to the side to kiss him.
 
"Stop fucking apologizing and show me how sorry you are, Woman," Vegeta ordered harshly. She slid her long legs around his hips, and her arms around his neck. Sighing, she impaled herself on his erect cock. Vegeta drifted three feet above the floor, letting the Woman wrap herself around his hard perfect body.
 
"Hey… a little help?" she whispered, rocking her hips up and down on him. Vegeta snickered, remaining still as a statue. Bulma pushed down with her fingers, sliding her core up and down on his cock so she did the measure of the work. Vegeta purred deeply, giving a sigh of pleasure at her velvet interior fitting him as well as his gloves upon his hands.
 
"That's better… don't let me stop you, woman," Vegeta encouraged her with a deep velvety voice, though gritty it spurred her on.
 
"Mmmph, Vegeta… you are being a pain in the ass… letting ME do all the work as usual…" Bulma groaned, rubbing her hips and rolling them. She let go of his shoulders, then brought her knees up to hook over them instead. Leaning back, she swung downwards with her body weight, watching an amused Vegeta smirk at her.
 
"Innovative, and pleasing. I suppose your brain IS functional at last," Vegeta laughed, bucking his hips only slightly. He caught her hands in his, lacing his gloved fingers with hers to hold her steady. Only her knees hooked over his shoulders and his hands stopped her from falling off.
 
"Ohhh come on Vegeta… cum for me… don't you want to cum for me, your Majesty? After all you ARE the Prince of All Saiyans and you have me at your MERCY," she cooed, then followed with a grunt. "Come… on… ugh…"
 
"Say please," Vegeta snickered.
 
"Your Majesty, please… pretty please…" she grunted, rocking downwards. Vegeta bucked more vigorously then pushed as she slammed her buttocks into his pelvis. Each downward stroke forced his cock more deeply till the tip touched her cervix. Motion sped up, till he grunted with each deep push.
 
"Mmm, yes Woman… I can feel it… but not yet…" he whispered, grabbing her hips and pulling her up so she was almost doubled over. Bulma protested when he stopped, causing her to spasm in a second orgasm that wracked her entire being. It dawned on her that he had stopped to let her ride it out.
 
"Ohhh Vegeta…" she sighed, coming down from it. Still hard, he impaled her once more. Then he levitated in towards the bed. With a raised hand he used chikara to push the sheets aside. He pulled Bulma off of himself, gently laying her on the bed.
 
"I'm not finished yet, Woman," Vegeta purred. Leaning over her, he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss. Clumsily he moved his mouth, flickering his tongue till she let him into her sweet mouth.
 
"Mmmm," she moaned, tasting his unique flavor. Vegeta lay on top of her, grunting as he thrust himself inside her weeping core. Bulma lay still, yielding to him.
 
"Ahh, perfect," Vegeta grunted, laying his full weight as she gasped in delight.
 
Wrapping herself around him, Bulma graced his lips with another sensuous kiss. Vegeta blinked with surprise at how tender it was. Instead of demanding he finish pleasing her, she was giving him time to savor the moment he did not realize he was. "I could stay like this forever," Bulma whispered.
 
"Mmm," Vegeta grunted, burying his tongue into her lips and cutting off her next reply. Slowly he glided in and out of her, increasing his thrusts with each push. Bulma rolled her hips, determined to bring him to orgasm along with her.
 
"Cum with me Vegeta… please… it will feel so good," she urged.
 
"I'm almost there woman," he grunted, stabbing ever deeper. Then he squeezed her breasts and suckled them, grunting with a hard push to get himself off. Bulma allowed him to do what he wanted, when he slid under and set her on his lap. Arms squeezed his neck, tunneling her fingers in his spiked mass of hair while she devoured his lips. Grunting she impaled herself on him while he hammered up into her desperately trying to get to where he wanted to be.
 
"Mmm, Vegeta… I'm… I'm going to…"
 
"Woman… I… DAMN!" Vegeta hissed, biting down. Bulma felt the tingling building, seizing his lips in a kiss as he shuddered. The fire burning in his loins suddenly burst forth in that last furtive stab.
 
"Ohhhhhh…. Vegeta…. Incredible…" she groaned. A quick fear of being caught by Yamucha resurfaced, and she shoved her face into his shoulder to muffle it. Unfortunately she inadvertently clamped a bit of his hard flesh in the process, biting down hard.
 
"Ahhhhhh BulmaAAAAAA!" he hollered, feeling the sting of her small teeth penetrating his skin. Blood seeped over her tongue, tingling with blue fire. Vegeta collapsed on top of her, pushing her down to the mattress. He lay there panting, tangled into her body in the struggle to catch his breath.
 
"Vegeta… are you okay? Vegeta-chan?" she asked, trying to push him off her. "Oh god, I bit you…are you all right?"
 
"Mmm, just FINE woman," he groaned. "Give me a fucking MOMENT to pull myself together…"
 
"So demanding," she groaned, then gave up trying to push him away. Releasing all tension, she let her Prince deliciously press her body to the mattress. Both their hearts seemed oddly synched, and she waited a long time for the blue tingling to abate. A strange whispering came in her ears, and she fell into a deep sleep.
 
"Foolish woman…" Vegeta laughed quietly, then collapsed to the side. He used his last bit of strength to hold her at his side. Then he was fast asleep with her bound in his arms.
***
Bulma heard the crack of thunder, screaming awake from what seemed a nightmare of twisted evil. She felt strong arms restraining her, realizing that she had been dead asleep.
 
"Shut up woman, I'm trying to sleep!" Vegeta grumbled, blinking awake. He tugged her back down so she was forced to pillow her head on his chest.
 
"Excuse me, you grouch!" she snorted. "I guess some of us aren't USED to nightmares!"
 
"Mmm, just sleep. It can't be all that bad. I'm still here…" Vegeta yawned sleepily. "It's nothing compared to what we'll face. So enjoy the calm before the storm…"
 
"What?" she asked. "Vegeta… what are you talking about?"
 
"Go to sleep woman," he yawned. "You'll need it…"
 
"Vegeta… aren't you the LEAST bit worried that I bit you… it's going to leave a NASTY mark…" she whispered, fingering the matching bite on his shoulder.
 
"As if your puny teeth could hurt ME, woman," he chuckled.
 
"Then you're not mad?"
 
"Hmmph I suppose you have no idea what you've done then?" Vegeta asked with a smirk.
 
"What?" she asked, sitting up. He released her, and she saw a possessive gleam in his eyes.
 
"You'll never be rid of me, Woman. I'm going to torment you for the rest of your life," Vegeta laughed.
 
"WHAT?" she asked, blinking at him as she backed away.
 
"You bit me, baka. That means you're stuck with me, like it or not. So I have to put up with your annoying mouth the rest of my days… so I suppose I'll have some measure of fun in giving you hell in return…" he laughed deeply, almost looking pleased with himself.
 
"You're insane… you silly Saiyan," she chuckled awkwardly as he grinned maniacally at her. "You REALLY had me going there…"
 
"Deny it all you want, silly woman. But you won't ever get rid of me, no matter how much we piss each other off," Vegeta snorted, the smile fading.
 
"Wait… what do you mean?"
 
"You're supposed to be smart, if you haven't figured it out by now…" Vegeta harumphed.
 
"What are you LOOKING at me like that for!" Bulma asked, thumping his chest.
 
"Never mind. I suppose you'll have to find out the hard way you thick headed wench," Vegeta snorted. "Now go to sleep. I have a lot of training to do to catch up on…"
 
"Now HEY!" she gasped.
 
"You'd better have breakfast for both of us tomorrow," he snorted, grabbing her and pulling her possessively to his chest. "Now sleep."
 
"Jerk," she snorted, but not out of anger. A million questions fluttered to life, making her wonder what he was so grouchy about. For certain he was only joking. So why did he look so offended?
 
"Stupid ningen. I hope I don't regret what I've done," he snorted.
 
"Vegeta, relax… what are you so pissed about… I had the best sex of my life…"
 
"Is that all you stupid humans think about? Well I suppose that you'll just have to have a good screw to shut you the hell up so we can both get some peace…"
 
"Now WAIT buster!" she snapped.
 
"Shut up woman. And sleep. I won't have my woman keeping me awake with her idle babbling…" he yawned, trapping her with his arms.
 
"YOUR woman?" she gasped. "Hey, Vegeta… wait!"
 
Her answer was only a long roaring snore. Vegeta had dropped into sleep, snaring her in his muscular arms. Whimpering she struggled to get up then gave up. Grumbling to herself she lay her head on his chest and twisted just enough so she could sleep atop him. Soon her snores joined his, as she collapsed into confused sleep.
 
"His woman?" she wondered, then pushed it away. She was too tired to puzzle it out. Perhaps tomorrow…