Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Don't get mad get even ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama and Toei animation co do. I only own Shasta. This is a work of fan fiction. I don't get paid for this, and this means no harm to the series!

A Taste of Heat

By Trynia Merin

Chapter 8 Don't get mad, get even

***

"Nice car bro!" Krillen grinned as Yamucha pulled up with Shasta.

"I got a GREAT deal on it. Bulma pulled some strings. Speaking of, are you and Marron ready to boogie?" asked Yamucha with a grin.

"I can't WAIT!" Marron squealed as she stepped out of Kame house, wearing a blue bikini and a long blue sarong hitched about her hips.

"Hi babe!" Shasta laughed, seeing her friend standing there. Both girls gave a mutual squeal and hugged each other tightly.

"So, how's the cute little guy treating you?" Shasta whispered.

"He's sweet. Innocent and sweet. He'll do ANYTHING for me," Marron whispered to her cousin.

"Hey, where can I put the cooler?" Krillen asked, handing it to Yamucha.

"We'll stash it in the trunk. Ladies, you packed your volleyball? Because we're going to have FUN in the sun! And nobody's better than Roshi's students!"

"Whoa HEY babes at four o'clock!" Oolong laughed as he peeked out the window. Master Roshi glanced over his shoulder, dripping blood on the shape shifting pig's white undershirt.

"Yeah… you're not kidding. You got the camera ready?"

"You got it," Oolong grinned, shape shifting into a camera. Master Roshi loaded film into the back of the shape shifter and snapped as many pictures as he could in five minutes. Although it was difficult with his nose bleeding profusely and Oolong sweating and griping about the film shoved into an awkward place.

"Stop bitching! I've got some real honeys here!" he laughed, waiting for Marron to lean over and pick up a small shell he had strategically placed for that purpose. Her marvelous pink bathing suit thong was stretched over white flanks.

"Did you see something flash?" Shasta asked, glancing at the window.

"Uh oh, elevator going down!" Roshi gulped, ducking down. A blast of smoke hit his face when Oolong shifted out of his shape, panting as he spat the roll of film out of his mouth and handed it to Roshi.

"Ugh, this tastes TERRIBLE! Next time, have Puar do it!"

"But Puar won't appreciate art like you and I would," Roshi huffed, wiping the blood cascading out of his nose. "I'll get these to the one hour developing studio on the mainland, and we'll have ourselves a PARTY…"

"You bet," Oolong panted, peering over the sill as Marron handed her beach bag to a willing Krillen, and Shasta showed her a gleaming new CD player. Both the blue hair and the purple haired girls whispered and pointed at Yamucha and Krillen sweating as they loaded the car, giving a knowing grin.

"Yami's a nine point five in the sack, wow!" whispered Shasta.

"I told you he'd be a dream boat. Too bad about that prissy princess who dumped him. She's loaded…" whispered Marron.

"Well, Yamucha STILL lives there… and we DID get some nice donuts. Mrs. Briefs is SO cool, and Dr. Briefs is a sweetie. Too bad their daughter's such a bitch queen," whispered Shasta.

"You got it. To think Krillen had a crush on her… ugh…" gasped Marron.

"Girls, you ready?" asked Krillen, leaning the seat back.

"Oh yes, sweetie," Marron grinned, giving him a kiss on his bald forehead.

"Shucks," Krillen laughed, blushing bright red. Marron took his hand and let him help her into the car then grinned as he leapt over and landed next to her. With a sigh and a sly grin he leaned back, letting his arm casually drape around her shoulders. She winked at Shasta, who climbed into the front with Yamucha next to her. With one hand on Shasta's thigh, and the other on the wheel, he gunned the sports car out over the ocean into hover mode. They streaked towards the mainland, where a large dance party was in full swing.

"I can't BELIEVE we get to be on Dance Party live! It's soo AWESOME!" Marron crowed.

"I've got connections, ladies," Yamucha winked. "Good thing the director's a season ticket holder for the Taitans…"

"Sweet, isn't it?" asked Krillen. Marron rubbed his shoulders and leaned her head against him, letting him sit close. In a state of bliss, Krillen shoved his sunglasses on and leaned back to relax and enjoy himself. And wonder what he'd done to deserve such luck.

"Yami, how long did it take you to get these tickets?" Shasta asked.

"Well, I'll let you in on a secret. There's such a long list to get on that show that I signed up in advance. I know the director, but he still had to make sure there were two other spots for your cousin and my buddy Krillen."

"Was it… gonna be with her?" asked Shasta.

"Babe, I hope that's not a problem," said Yamucha.

"Oh no, her loss is my gain," grinned Shasta, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. Yamucha let his hand wander higher, reveling in his sheer luck.

***

It had been a tough session in the lab, trying to fix a ki sensor that Vegeta had blown. Already it was twelve thirty, and her stomach was due for a refresher. Wiping sweat off her brow, she turned to her father.

"I think I need a break. Whew…"

"You go run along dear. All work and no play makes Bulma a dull girl…" said Dr. Briefs. "I don't know how I'd function without my little inventor…"

"Dad, gimme a break!" Bulma groaned, unbuttoning her lab coat.

"I hope you weren't too sore at your mother and me for letting that Yami boy just make himself at home. I'm seriously rethinking whether it's a good idea to let him continue to train here… "

"Well if his regimen includes chocolate donuts and thumping the horizontal mamba, I say we throw him and his crap out of here," Bulma sniffed. "After all, his reason for staying isn't exactly VALID anymore…"

"He did offer his services as a security guard part time. In return for using and testing my new exercise equipment… and he DOES pay rent on time… lately… which is interesting," said Dr. Briefs.

"Well, still, he's getting on my nerves," Bulma mumbled. "I'm this close to taking his stuff and leaving it on the lawn! It's driving me NUTS that he's just down the HALL from me!"

"I suppose we can move him into the bungalow… but that would give the Prince great consternation," Dr. Briefs shivered.

"I'm sure I could convince his Majesty to swap rooms," said Bulma.

"That young man in the house? Not that I don't admire his sense of hard work… but is he…"

"He's more reliable than Yamucha. After all, he behaved himself at breakfast. And he isn't bringing a flavor of the month STRANGER into the house each week," said Bulma. "Besides Vegeta's a LOT quieter then Yamucha anyway! I can't STAND the noise that Yamucha and his little friend are making lately!"

"All right then, if someone can convince Vegeta not to blow up the house he can move his things into the other guestroom, and I'll have the bots relocate Yamucha's things into the bungalow where Vegeta was…" said Dr. Briefs.

"Thank you Daddy. You won't regret it," said Bulma. "And I think it would be better just to start by moving Yamucha's crap out first, and then making up the guest bed… although Vegeta's things we'll have to ask him first…"

"I see your point," said Dr. Briefs. "Consider it done… but who's going to break the news to Vegeta?"

"My mom could," said Bulma with a grin. "She always DOES have a way with him… and since he's royalty, what better then a NICE guest suite as nice as MINE?"

"True. Now go on and get out of here. It's the weekend for crying out loud, and I promised your mother I wouldn't keep you in this lab forever. She's giving me grief about not pushing you OUT of here… it's been AGES since you've been on a date! I know you're sore over Yamucha… but you're a pretty young thing still! You need to meet people…"

"Dad, really! You're worse then mom!" she groaned.

"I want to see some grand kids," he nudged her as she threw her lab coat at him, and strode out, rolling her eyes.

"DAD!" she groaned.

***

Bulma sat down in front of the TV, still wearing her Bejitasei T shirt and a pair of black silk boxers. She piled a dish high with ice cream, and picked up the remote. For some reason, she felt the need to indulge her first love with a banana split.

"Okay, Dance Party live, or Technical Nanobye digest?" she wondered. Slowly she flipped channels, propping her feet up on the coffee table and putting the dish of ice cream in her lap. Mumbling she took a few bites then set it aside to grab the TV guide.

At first the Technical Nanobyte digest was intriguing. Bulma was part of the way through her second lump of a four lump ice cream sundae when she realized she was curious to see just WHERE the Dance Party Live was taking place today. Since it was almost the middle of summer, they took the show to a number of live beach clubs.

"So, if I'm gonna boogie like my daddy wants me to, I gotta know the latest steps," she said, grabbing the remote once more. She flipped to the channel, watching the camera pan over a very nice stretch of exclusive beach.

"Hey… that's near West Central city… son of a gun…" she blinked. It was only two hours by hovercar, and she noticed the bronzed beauties in their thong and French cut bikini's along with the men with their toned legs. They whirled and gyrated around a large stage near the straw and bamboo themed place.

"All right peoples, are we READY to party? We're live from the Malibu Kawaii club in beautiful Crystal Bay City! And the most babelicious surfer girls and hunkarific muscle bound surfers are already whipping it up!" said the man with the bonded teeth, in a blue and yellow Hawaiian print shirt, and very tight spandex shorts.

Next to him the girl with streaked yellow and bronze hair struggled to keep her overstuffed bikini top stuffed as she chimed in, "Oh yeah we've got the hottest acts here… cued up is Mystery Machine, Emergency Exit, Minmei Kyle and Lynn, and much much more! Stay tuned!"

"Okay Bulma, you've got an hour to learn the latest groove," she thought, debating if she should get up and try a few steps. Taking another spoonful of sundae she rose from the sofa and strode up to the wide screen TV. She turned it up a few notches and began to sway her hips to the music. The camera continued to pan around the dancing and gyrating couples. Breasts and hips bounced to the techno beat that characterized the hottest dance mixes.

Bulma was just getting into a new groove when she suddenly stopped in shock. A blue haired girl performed an intricate step pattern opposite a purple haired girl that looked familiar. When the camera zoomed out she saw their partners bob into view. One was a bald short guy, with muscles and tan shorts worn with a striped polo shirt and dockers. Mirrored sunglasses concealed his eyes, but she could swear it looked like Krillen. Then a scar faced hunk in red speedo and a Hawaiian print shirt bobbed into view, wrapping his arms around the purple haired girl in sinuous movements that resembled a primal predator.

"Holy HELL I can't fucking BELIEVE it!" Bulma screamed, falling onto the sofa in shock. "How did THEY get on there?"

She rubbed her eyes violently, not wanting to believe she saw what she had. Yet plain as anything it was Krillen and Yamucha dancing on TV with Shasta and that other girl Marron that Krillen had been dating for a while. A hot flash of anger filled her face when she remembered something she had filed under F for forget after she had broken up with Yamucha. Wasn't it the day she was going to have her shot on this very show?

"Oh no he didn't… he didn't… that kusotarre!" she shrilled, throwing the remote forwards. "Ohh I HATE him! He has the fuckin' nerve to take THEM when… oooohh!"

***

"What the hell is this ridiculous noise?" a deep voice interrupted her. Bulma was pounding her fists on the floor and all but throwing a tantrum as she glared murderously at the screen.

"That… that… bakyarou! Can you BELIEVE it? I gave him an extra two thousand zenni to bribe the guy for tickets, and he takes HER! DAMN him!"

"What a load of shameless low class vulgar people! I can't believe they put this shit on TV. It looks like the Slave market on Freiza 325!" Vegeta harrumphed, plopping onto the sofa and grabbing the forgotten ice cream sundae. He began to eat it, then nudged a fuming Bulma with his gold-toed boot.

"Hey, that's mine!" she yelped, reaching up. Vegeta snatched up the remote and played keep away with it.

"You've had your turn with this infernal device. And as long as you're playing this shit you call music how can I meditate properly?"

"Well, aren't you usually meditating in the GR now?"

"Are you insane? I'm starving," Vegeta said, packing away the remains of her sundae and licking chocolate off his lips as she climbed up on the sofa and reached high for the remote.

"Vegeta, you look at that and tell me what you see… look familiar?"

"Other than those whores and pimps showing their weak bodies?" Vegeta asked. "Are you trying to make me puke?"

"No… look THERE! It's…"

"Cue ball and bright buns. Well, that's an unpleasant surprise. And they brought their little whores with them..." Vegeta snickered. "Is THAT what you're making that horrid noise about?"

"I was supposed to go! And he used my goddamn tickets when he SAID he'd get my money back!" she snorted. Vegeta leaned his legs up in her lap, and this time she glared murderously at the TV rather than protest. Actually his calves felt delicious over hers so she felt the heat pooling again.

"So? Why should you give a shit?" Vegeta asked, throwing the remote at her. She caught it, and turned the volume down.

"Oh, you don't get it do you. And thanks for leaving me some of MY ice cream left, jerk," she snorted.

"You're welcome," he snickered, handing her the rest of the bowl. To her surprise he had left a few spoon fulls left, letting her have a taste at least.

"Mmm, you make me sick. You can eat whatever the hell you want and not gain a pound…" she said.

"I'm doing you a favor, Blue. You should thank me for eating 1400 calories you would bitch about adding to your fat ass," he laughed.

"Oh yeah, you're a genius," she shot back, then flickered through the channels to the newsmagazine again. Then she grew bored and tossed the remote towards him again. With a gloved hand he caught it and paged through the menu for Die-Hard or some mindless action flick. Bulma sighed and reached down to slowly rub his leg muscles because she could guess he would insist on THAT next.

"I know," he snorted, his eyes growing heavy as he started to nod off. The remote dropped from his hand to the floor, and his legs were very relaxed on her lap. Bulma struggled to pull his boots off and set them down, then lay her head back and closed her eyes to try and relieve herself of her anger.

"Vegeta?"

"Hmm?" he asked, blinking at her.

"You're awful relaxed. I thought by now you'd be training again?"

"You're not the boss of me," he said, sitting up and moving his legs off her lap. "Besides, I wondered how you were wasting your time lately…"

"Well, right now I'm so pissed I could spit nails at those guys. Using my tickets that I used my money to…"

"So, don't get mad, get even," Vegeta said.

"What?"

"Go surprise the shit out of them. Is that show live?" he asked.

"Yes but…"

"Put on some beach attire and meet me out in the yard in ten minutes," said Vegeta.

"Why?"

"Because I said so, that's why. That should be reason enough," Vegeta said, nudging her with his fist gently. "Now follow my command."

"Yes sir. I suppose at least that will take a bite out of this day," she mumbled, getting up. Seeing the grin on his face she stopped. "Wait Vegeta… do you have something in mind?"

"Depends on if you do, Bulma," he chuckled.

"Oh, you DO know my name after all? What a surprise…"

"Hmm," he said as he got off the sofa. "Are you going to sit there like a lump or do something? Or should I be wasting my time on you?"

"Depends on what you're talking about," she mumbled, rushing up the stairs and wondering what Vegeta had in mind.

***

Putting on a rather nice electric blue two piece, custom made, she grabbed a white pair of skorts to wear with the strappy sandals. Still she wore the T shirt he had given her, and knotted it so it was tight across her bust, overtop the shirt. Then she grabbed a beach hat and a loose fashionable beach robe overtop wit her favorite sun glasses.

Grabbing her stylish purse that was electric green, she strode down the stairs. She grabbed the keys to her air car, only to have someone grab her under the arms and carry her out of the door.

"HEY WAIT what are you doing?" Bulma yelped as she realized Vegeta was carrying her in his arms. Before she could protest further he blasted off, leaving the ground far below them in seconds.

"Hold on, girl, and don't make that awful noise if you don't want me to drop you," Vegeta said. It dawned on her this was the first time he had ever carried anyone, other then the few nights where he had grabbed her and dropped her into the pool for a practical joke.

"Are you NUTS! HEY!" Bulma yelped, grabbing him tightly around the neck and almost strangling him.

"Be quiet!" he snapped, increasing his grip. She then felt t shirt cloth under her fingers, and realized he was wearing the pink shirt she had gotten him, but with a pair of yellow shorts and Birkenstocks instead of the yellow pants. He wore the mirrored Ray Bans that her mother had gotten him on a shopping trip and no gloves on his bare hands miraculously.

"Vegeta, you look NORMAL!" she gasped, glancing down at him. He gave her breast a squeeze and snorted.

"What of it? Don't make anything more than it is. I'm simply going under cover to assist in your plot to pay Bright Buns back," Vegeta snorted.

"Get even?"

"I know your propensity for malicious pranks. I simply wish to join in on the fun for a change. To amuse myself…" Vegeta answered with a snicker.

"Oh, I get it now," Bulma laughed. "By the way, love your shirt bud…"

Vegeta grumbled unintelligibly, but Bulma leaned over to give him a gentle kiss on the lips. "Knock that off! You want me to crash into something?"

"Are you telling me the Prince can't multitask?" she asked, breathing in his ear. Slinging her bag around her chest she rubbed his chest through his shirt. Then she seized his ear and started to nibble. Vegeta stopped and gaped at her, feeling himself in quite a predicament.

"You realize what you're doing to me, you idiot? This is YOUR fault," he snorted, nodding down at his shorts.

"Want me to help you with it?" Bulma winked.

"Hold on," Vegeta said sharply, letting go of her legs. She yelped and clung tightly to him, as he gripped her waist and put her so she was below him. Her question was cut off when he seized her lips with his own, and streaked rapidly towards the beach club while keeping above the clouds out of view of any prying eyes. With one hand he reached down and undid his shorts, then grabbed gently at her moist shorts, tearing them off. A tongue thrusting down her throat, then his fingers sliding into her bikini bottoms silenced her. White cloth fluttered to the beach as the shreds of her skort disappeared. Bulma protested against his lips, but Vegeta locked her lip between his teeth and seized her hips. He thrust up into her, taking her breath away.

"You are nuts… I… ohhh…" she moaned as he thrust several more times. Around them shot his ki, flaring and protecting them both from the whipping wind. Vegeta stared past her head, and put her face into his neck as he peered around to see where they were going.

"Next time, be sure of what you're getting into, when you try daring a Prince to attempt something challenging," he laughed huskily into her ear.

"But you… ohhh… said that… OOOH you couldn't… UGGGH… do this and FLY!" she moaned with each thrust of his hips.

"Mmm… ughhh… I… urgh… lied…" Vegeta grunted, holding her by her hips as he slammed into her body. Bulma screamed against his neck as she shuddered impaled on him thousands of feet above the streaking earth.

"VEG… mmmphhhg!" she started to scream, but the rest of her reply was cut off when he buried her scream with his eager lips.

"Mmmmm," he grunted against her mouth, thrusting his tongue there as he plummeted towards the water. The sudden drop caused her to press tightly to him, driving him till he bottomed out inside of her with a drastic shove.

Bulma's heart pounded in her ear as his ejaculation soaked her spasming-wet core. Vegeta panted, releasing her lips. He stood up, having landed in the cover of some palm trees and manicured foliage. Whimpering with the aftershocks of her orgasm, Bulma latched onto his hips.

"Are we still alive…" she gasped. He gently pulled out of her and set her down on the shady grass. A light wind whipped through her beach robe, and she repositioned her swimsuit again. Still she felt his hot sticky seed inside her. A quick flare of ki removed any residual sweat from his body, plus a few wet wipes from her purse to get the worst off of himself.

"Indeed, we're here," he chuckled, leaning down to nip the mark that was scabbing over. She gasped at his tongue lapping up blood, and then shoved her face into his neck again, where a similar mark matched the dimensions of her own teeth. She hesitated, then saw his annoyed glare when she pulled back. Shaking her head she realized she dared not refuse his silent command, and lowered her face to bite his neck gently. He hissed in pleasure, shoving her against his neck till she lapped up his blood as well.

"I’m still dizzy… whoa… I've never done it… flying like that… I guess this means we're both in the mile high club?" she joked weakly, trying to stop her legs from shaking. Vegeta slung an arm around her hips to steady her against his body then led her towards the thumping base beat permeating the air as the club carried on.

"Now, for phase one…" he grinned, helping her to enter the compound. Bulma wondered how they would get past the black shirted bouncers with their headsets and burly chests.

"How am I supposed to…"

"Use your status. You are one of the richest heiresses on the planet aren't you?" Vegeta asked irritatedly. "Throw your weight around! You're Bulma Briefs, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am," she laughed. "DUH!"

"Then use your status and get us the hell in," Vegeta sighed impatiently as she dug for her driver's license to hand to the expectant bouncer.

***