Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Wet T shirt contest and more trouble ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama and Toei animation co do. I only own Shasta. This is a work of fan fiction. I don't get paid for this, and this means no harm to the series! I only own the fan character of Shasta, and the idea of the dance club here!

A Taste of Heat

By Trynia Merin

Chapter 9 Wet T shirt contest and more mayhem!

***  


"Miss Bulma Briefs? Are you kidding me? Is that really you ma'am? As in one of the ten richest bachelorettes in the world?" the bouncer gasped, almost loosing his baseball cap in amazement. He widened his eyes at the sight of her driver's license.

Bulma lifted her sunglasses and winked at him saucily. She giggled, "That'd be me. I know you're still filming and all…"

"Briefs you said?" the club manager gasped as Bulma was almost shoved by the others. Vegeta however moved between them and her, giving the crowd a dirty look.

Bulma nodded, "Yep that's me. Can you let me in please? I'm sure we can get you a corporate sponsorship…"

"Of course, right this way! You can have a special table near the front!" gasped the manager. "Who's your companion?"

"My bodyguard," she teased.

"Humph," Vegeta snorted. "Of all the nerve. I suppose that is accurate to SOME extent…"

Nose in the air he shoved the drooling patrons aside, and Bulma followed. Like the Red sea, the crowd parted, mainly due to the death ray stare the muscular hunk in the Bad Man shirt was giving everyone. Also, the fact that the name "briefs' had been uttered was another factor. "Don't let EVERYONE know… that's a good boy," Bulma smiled, batting her eyelashes at the manager. He led her to a semi private table near the back, and babbled to the bouncers to keep nosy onlookers back.

"Ah, this is good, thanks," Bulma nodded, giving the waiter a tip.

"You have a great view of Dance Party Live. If there's anything you want, Armando will take GOOD care of you," the manager said.

"Oh thank you," said Bulma. Vegeta harumphed, and sat down next to Bulma, arms folded across his chest. He lifted his Ray bans and glared at the nervous manager who rushed off.

"Anything to start you off with?"

"A Kalua and cream for me… and for him…"

"Tequila, a whole bottle, and several Budweiser chasers," Vegeta said.

"Just get them ahead of time. He's been known to be demanding," Bulma grinned. Nodding and accepting the 100-zenni tip, the waiter rushed off with their orders.  


***

By the time he returned, Vegeta had ordered several dozen mega nachos and no less then five-mega burgers to start himself off. Bulma went with a tossed chicken Caesar salad. Both of them munched on their food as they stared down at the dance floor. Already the cameras were still trained while they had a bird's eye view from a table in the upper section reserved for celebrities.

"This is acceptable," Vegeta said, glancing down. He swallowed his latest mouthful of burger, licking the ketchup from around his lips.

"So, what's the plan, your Whyness?" she asked.

"Basically you go down there and have the time of your life, and make him suffer, for starters," Vegeta grinned. "I'll keep an eye on you from here, and enjoy the view…"

"But Vegeta, won't you dance…"

"Hell no. I refuse to participate in such a lewd sport," Vegeta snorted.

"What if something…"

"Come on, I overheard the servants tell their guards to make certain you're protected. After all, you're a rich patron. The next best thing to Royalty on this paltry planet," Vegeta said. "I was not aware your social status was so… prominent…"

"Next time, believe me when I say I'm filthy rich," she winked at him.

"Don't let it go to your head baka," Vegeta snorted, throwing a French fry at her. She retaliated with a piece of ice that landed right against his chest and slid into his shirt. Growling playfully he threw ice back, and they started to wrestle.

"Hey, no ketchup on my dress, dork!" she snapped at him.

"Hmm the only thing stopping me from emptying the whole pitcher of ice on you is that it would make the other males stare at you inappropriately," Vegeta smirked. "Not that I haven't seen it myself…"

"Fool… just let me show you what you're missing! You're gonna regret not cutting a rug with Bulma…" she stuck her tongue out at him.  


***

Getting up she threw off her beach robe and hat, then let her shirt fall down so it made a miniskirt over her bathing suit. She strode downstairs and made her way onto the dance floor, not too far from Krillen and Yamucha. Young men watched her eagerly as the blue haired beauty moved among them with fluid grace. Instantly she had at least five young men wanting to dance with her.

They formed a circle around her, laughing and encouraging with wolf whistles. She had kept the shirt on, and nobody knew quite what the heck Bejitasei meant, but most thought it was some sort of booze or a skateboarding company. Proudly she showed the moves she had mastered from watching the show earlier that day.

"Let the wet T shirt contest begin!" laughed the announcer. "Ladies… come right this way…"

Dozens of girls lined up, and the crowd of girls who were admiring her long flowing blue hair shoved Bulma. She was glad she had gotten rid of that perm, and marveled that Vegeta's power had somehow made it straight again. It swirled around her shoulders, and she reveled in the men looking her up and down like the other bathing beauties.

"Holy crap, who's THAT gorgeous babe?" Yamucha gasped, seeing the girl with the straight blue hair and T-shirt dancing and strutting her stuff. Other girls had leapt near her, and were copying her dance moves. A man leapt up and sprayed them all with a hose so their white T-shirts were saturated, showing their bikinis underneath.

"Oh my Kami, they are HOT!" gasped Krillen, blinking. Shasta and Marron were urged up by the security guards, and joined the contest. Yamucha drooled at them slack jawed, his face flushing bright red as Krillen gaped and tried to pry his jaw off the floor.

Somewhere on the television, Master Roshi and Oolong were having a field day staring at the bathing beauties. Because she wore sunglasses, Bulma's identity was somewhat concealed. Yet the large purple bruise on her neck was apparent. She had forgotten that she even had it. Then each lady leapt down as the prizes were presented. Bulma laughed as she placed third next to several prominent models.

"Who the hell does she think she is? Man…" Shasta gasped.

"She is like SO hot! I'm like SO jealous… her body is perfect…" Marron sniffed. "And she doesn't even have IMPLANTS! Those are natural!"

"How can you tell?" Yamucha drooled.

"I can tell, considering I… well I'm a model I know these things!" Marron yelled at him.

"I swear that Bejitasei must be a skateboarding company," sniffled Shasta. "That's the third time today I've seen a girl wearing it."

"Bejitasei? What the hell?" Yamucha asked, but saw the blue haired beauty with the saturated shirt reaching for a towel.

Most of the girls had thrown off their soaked T-shirts, and accepted towels to hitch around their waists at this point. Bulma felt the need to cover her hips, and did so with a pink and yellow towel that a manager tossed to her.

"All right, let's take it off! Show us what you've got ladies! Don't hide! Because So Hot is gonna let you dance till you dry off and get NUCLEAR!" the announcer laughed over the PA system. Lights flashed stroboscopically, beaming on the entire cluster of bathing beauties. All around them the girls let their swimsuits be seen, dancing on tables or on the raised stage with the band that came out. Two young guitarists and a turntable churned out the tunes with a sweaty drummer and a bassist. The lead singer swung his tattoo sleeved arm and shook his short hair as he grated into the microphone with a half raspy scream that delivered the techno rock.

"They think they're Linkin Park or something?" Krillen mumbled.

"Just about. But they're GORGEIOUS!" laughed Marron, leaping up on a table and showing what she had. Krillen groaned as she totally forgot about him, and Shasta leapt up next to her cousin. Yamucha pushed against the people gathering around the stage to dance. Many of the girls were already on the tables or on their boyfriend's shoulders as they danced to the live pulsing beat.

Bulma was swept up by several young men, and she laughed as she felt them pulling at her. Yamucha and Krillen saw her being helped up onto the table by Shasta and Marron who were already waving to get the lead singer's attention. The cameras trained on the three ladies doing their little competition. "I don’t' know WHERE you learned those moves girlfriend, but I'm like DYING of jealousy!" Marron squealed. She had seen Bulma only 12 hours before with that bushy blue hair, not with it straightened out and almost identical to hers.

"Ohh I'm in HEAVEN," Yamucha laughed, leaping up on the table and sliding between Shasta and the new girl. Bulma laughed to herself as she realized Yamucha did not recognize her in the least with her new royal blue bikini and sunglasses shading her eyes. Her long string of pearls thwapped around her bust, the small ties of her bottoms swaying like those of Shasta's pink bikini. Marron's was a seafoam green, and she danced right before Yamucha's sinuous moves. He imitated his fluid Wolf's style karate, gaining jealous looks from many girls boyfriends who saw him dancing with the three beach queens.

"Share the wealth!" laughed one guy, reaching up to grab Marron down.

"HEY! She's with me!" Krillen yelled. He was shoved aside as the table was mobbed by over eager patrons. Yamucha pushed them back, starting to protest as Shasta and Bulma were almost dragged from the stage.

"HEY, let GO!" Shasta shirked.

"Bugger off!" Yamucha yelled, swinging his fist back, and punching one of the patrons.

"Oh great, here we go…" Krillen groaned.

"You asshole, you broke my nose!" one beefy swim hunk yelled, hugging his face as Yamucha stuck his tongue out. Grabbing Shasta he pushed her behind him, and pushed her down as his buddy took a swing. Krillen jumped up on the table to cover his back, then yelped as he saw Marron being carted away with Bulma.  


***

"Let me GO you dweebs, hey!" Bulma screamed, slamming her purse into the mess. She was being groped by hundreds of males hoping to get a pinch. Krillen leapt up and punched whoever it was holding her and Marron. Bulma landed in the crowd of men, screaming and kicking. Security guards rushed in, but were pushed back.

"Get your hand off that female or I'll break ever bone in your body now, losers!" someone snarled. He let his fists fly, punching patrons left and right. One man went crashing into a nearby wall, just past Yamucha. The entire room spun with a mystery rescuer that moved far faster then anyone could anticipate. All half dozen men holding onto Bulma and trying to tear her clothes off flew off in various directions. Some felt their jaws snapping like broken Raman noodles, while others felt blood erupting from their noses and mouths, feeling the breath knocked from them by an invisible fist.

Bulma huddled on the floor, curling up so the men's hands couldn't touch and squeeze her. She shivered and prayed that nobody would touch her for she suddenly felt slimy. However she felt someone leaning over her, and scooping her up in his arms. She huddled close to his chest, grabbing his pink shirt then gasping at who was holding her love cradle style.

Vegeta yelled into her ear, "What the hell is going on here? Are you trying to get yourself killed woman?"

"Dende, get me out of here!" she screamed, shaking against him.

"Wait a second… that sounded like… Bulma…" Krillen gasped, pushing Marron up onto the nearest table with Shasta. He and Yamucha were punching and fighting off the angry patrons looking for a fight. Total anarchy erupted over the whole scene, scaring Shasta and Marron. They huddled together behind their rescuers, squealing like stuck pigs.

"Hey, I saw her first!" a large male with long blonde hair said as he lay his hand on Bulma's arm. Yet he was suddenly hefted up by his throat by a short man with fiery eyes. Holding Bulma against him with one hand, he swung the man back and forth like he was a rag doll.

"What will stop me from killing you now?" Vegeta snarled.

"This isn't possible… you're not HUMAN!" the guy gasped. A wet stain spread from his pants and dripped on the floor.

"Get lost," Vegeta snarled, smashing the guy to the floor with a crunching sound like broken pencils being snapped. He made a large crater in the floor, dust flying around.

"Vegeta, I didn't know you cared," Bulma gasped.

"Anyone ELSE want a one way ticket to the hospital?" Vegeta demanded. In terror they retreated, pushing over one another towards where Yamucha and Krillen fought. Carefully Vegeta carried Bulma into the quiet area behind the extensive bar. Scratches and cuts marred her skin, and he shook his head with anger.

"Am I still alive?" Bulma whimpered.

"Did they hurt you?" Vegeta grunted, sitting her down on the varnished floor. Bulma hugged her body, shivering with fear and the rush of adrenaline.

"No… I’m… okay…" she chattered, teeth knocking together.

Vegeta tore at the buttons of his pink shirt. Getting it off, he put it around her shoulders. "Better put this on. What were you thinking? You could have been crushed or worse!"

"Don't you blame me, asshole! I wasn't the one who all but dared me to go down!"

"Dammit, you're more trouble than you're worth sometimes," Vegeta glared at her. She let him help her on with his shirt and button it around her. Tucked against his chest was her green purse. He shoved it into her hands forcefully.

"Put this on. We're leaving now. I think we've made our point…" Vegeta grunted.

She let him pick her up, nodding numbly. Effortlessly Vegeta leapt up to the bar, and glanced around. He debated simply flying out, but then saw a familiar face saunter over.

"You… you nearly killed my friend…" gasped another muscle bound surfer type in muscle shirt and spandex shorts. Vegeta thrust him aside, carrying Bulma in his other arm. The man flew ten feet into a nearby table, which cracked cleanly into two pieces. By the time everyone looked for his attacker, Vegeta shot out of the club in a blue streak of fire.

"Who started this!" the manager yelled. The Dance Party camera crew ran for their lives, pushing their way past bouncers piling on the crowd.

"They did!" yelled the man who Yamucha had hit, holding his bleeding nose. "Those two shrimps! The Scar Face and the cueball!"

"Arrest them!" the Manager yelled to a squad of police who had just arrived. Krillen and Yamucha were suddenly hauled down from the table and escorted off with several other offenders.  


***

"Make way you losers unless you want to die!" Vegeta snarled.

Vegeta half flew as he shoved his way through the crowd, dragging Bulma. She clung tightly to his neck, shivering in fear. Finally open air blasted her body, and she saw that they were on the strip of remote beach just outside the back door of the club. Sirens wailed and split Vegeta's sensitive ears, causing him to wince.

"Holy shit, what just happened?" she gasped.

"Revenge. Isn't it sweet?" Vegeta laughed. "Although I didn't anticipate it breaking into a full scale riot… why is it that you're nothing but trouble?"

"It wasn't MY idea! I didn't think this would happen! Damn…" Bulma blinked, seeing the entire club emptying of people. Music had ground down to a halt while police marched several suspects out of the door. The manager groaned, tearing at his towel with his teeth. Bulma leapt down from Vegeta's arms and wandered over to him.

"Woman, are you insane?" Vegeta gasped, rushing after her. "Come back here at once!"

"It's only fair we pay them for what we started," Bulma snorted at him, rushing over with her purse, that Vegeta had thankfully saved.

"I'm ruined!" he yelped. His eyes flared wide when he saw the girl wearing a pink Badman shirt around her otherwise scantily clad form. Bulma scribbled out a check, and tore it off. She waved it before his face, chuckling at the sight of his pupils shrinking to small dots in his saucer-sized eyes bugging out.

"Here, don't feel bad. Here's a check for one million Zeni. That should cover the damages to your club… if there's anything Capsule can do for you, let me know," Bulma said.

"Kuso… are you serious… you can break up my club anytime for that much!" he gasped, pocketing the check and kissing her hand. "Ma'am… you're too good to be true…"

"Here's an extra 1000 for your trouble," she whispered in his ear, placing the bills in his pocket. He nodded dumbly, as Bulma strutted off to where Vegeta was glowering at her.

"Are we done?" Vegeta snorted.

"We're done. Where to next?" she asked.

"Anywhere but this lame side show," Vegeta snorted, scooping Bulma up in his arms and rocketing away before anyone could see them leaving. One moment they were there, then the next gone like magic.