Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Coupe de Grace ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama and Toei animation co do. I only own Shasta. This is a work of fan fiction. I don't get paid for this, and this means no harm to the series!
A Taste of Heat
By Trynia Merin
Chapter 10 Coupe de Grace

Tucked in Vegeta's brawny arms, Bulma glanced at the chaos far below. Police lights stroboscopically swept the crowd and TV crew for ZTV with beams of blue and white light. The entire Dance Party Live team had pulled their garishly painted orange and green bus to the safety of a Police line do not cross tape that ran the perimeter of the scene. He hovered for a time to get a good look at their handiwork while Bulma beat on his chest irritatedly.
"I think whatever happened, we over did it! I didn't want to incite a RIOT, you dork!" she snorted.
"It wasn't MY fault that your species has such a capacity for violence. Perhaps they aren't so weak after all," Vegeta snickered.
"Asshole," she snorted. "We could have KILLED someone…"
"Nobody died, so why are you whining. If it wasn't for ME, you'd be carted off with those other weaklings in an ambulance!" Vegeta snarled at her.
"Thanks a lot for ridding me of 1 million zenni! Good Lord Vegeta…" she said sarcastically. His pink Bad Man shirt ruffled lightly in the afternoon wind. Vegeta glanced down past her scowling face to see Yamucha and Krillen despondently climbing into the back seat of a police hovercar, along with their two dates. Both women were covered head to toe in beer, nacho cheese, and various other condiments. Scratches adorned Yamucha and Krillen's faces; their fine clothes were in tatters.
"You wanted to get even, so there," Vegeta snorted. He turned in the air, pointing down with a shake of his head. Lightly the spikes fluttered like a bird's plumage. For a moment Bulma wondered if it was the same principle. Each bit of hair was soft, yet had the resilience of a quill standing on end.
"How can busting up a club be getting even?" she asked, blinking at him.
"Well, we didn't do the busting up. Those idiots down there did. I'm sure that those whores dancing on stage would have a similar response even if you weren't shamelessly strutting with them. If I recall, it was that idiot Dim Sum who threw the first punch. It was a powder keg and it only needed a match to light it," Vegeta laughed. Bulma regarded him pecularily, then vibrated with small tremors to keep herself from laughing.
"I was the match, right?" Bulma guessed.
"Well, I would say you were one of the matches. But it was amusing to see him get arrested, wasn't it?" Vegeta snickered. "Admit it, you're trying awfully hard not to laugh… but I know better."
"I should be pissed at you. But I have to admit it WAS funny to see Yamucha get arrested, and have his girlfriend almost run off with another guy… but Krillen…" she giggled, finally letting herself enjoy the scene. Nobody was seriously hurt, and she felt a secret thrill that Vegeta had come to her rescue like a knight in shining armor.
"If Baldy's stupid enough to associate with Bright Buns, then he deserves to share his sorry fate! I thought he had more sense then that!" Vegeta smirked.
"You are evil!" she hiccuped, holding her stomach from side splitting laughter. "This is so wrong… but it's funny in a sick twisted way…"
"Your show Jackass does way worse things. Come on, those humans are eating it up. That club's going to be far more famous because of its infamy. So you did them a favor that absurd Dance Party Live couldn't top," Vegeta pointed out.
"Yeah… I never thought of it like that," Bulma said with a faraway look in her eyes.
"And now you have them in your debt because you offered to put down money for them to rebuild. You realize how much power that gives you?" Vegeta further added, his voice deepening. Bulma was silent at these words, focussing on the intensity burning behind his midnight black eyes. Serious intelligence crackled there, a rival for her own. It was then she realized there was no way she would want to spend time with any other male after Vegeta. He made them all look boring and weak in comparison.
"And anyway, I wasn't the one entering that ridiculous wet T shirt contest! What were you thinking? I thought you'd just make the bakayarous jealous because you were far more attractive then their sluts…" Vegeta said. He rocketed off, causing Bulma to yelp momentarily and catch hold of his shoulders. He delighted in her squeezing herself to him for safety, but he would not admit it out loud.
"Did you just call me attractive?" Bulma asked sweetly.
"But no, you had to go and do something idiotic…" Vegeta continued to rant, then stopped when he noticed Bulma giving him a goofy smile. Horror filled his face at the fondness brimming in her blue eyes. With a sigh she lay her head in his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him to hug him.
"Aww, my hero," she purred, kissing his cheek softly.
"Never mind that, do you realize how much trouble your stupidity can get you into, and I'm the one who has to save your imbecilic ass?" Vegeta yelled at her. Bulma's eyes widened, and her face crumpled in momentary frustration that he'd burst her romantic bubble.
"Hey bud, you were the one who ENCOURAGED me to dance!" Bulma sniffed at him, closing her eyes and sticking her nose in the air as she folded her arms across her chest.
"Not like a Idsarjin belly dancer! You have no shame do you?' Vegeta scolded her, enjoying the gleam in her blue eyes that sparkled like fine sapphires. Inside them was a flame that matched his own in passion. If only she could stop being so syrupy sweet and accept what he'd offered. Yet he perceived she still saw this as a big joke.
"Well, you told me, and I just followed YOUR lead, your majesty. And why should you bitch and moan because you were quite happy with the result!" Bulma retaliated, baring her teeth at him.
"I'll allow it this time, but if any male lays a hand on you like that again, he'll answer to me," Vegeta growled, showing his sharp canines. Within his throat vibrated an animalistic growl that sent shivers down Bulma's spine.  

Blue eyes shrank in shock, and she almost lost her grip on him if he didn't clutch her waist with his strong hands. She gasped, "What was that?"
"Are you deaf as well as stupid, woman? I said that if any male is fool enough to lay hands on you, he'll find himself eating through a straw if he's still alive enough to stand," Vegeta snarled. Bulma's heart again melted, bringing a huge smile to her face. Brimming again with warmth she threw her arms around his neck. Once more, Vegeta was at a loss for words. He stammered, flickering his dark irises from left to right. Intense eyes widened, raising his brows to a very unfamiliar position resembling shock.
"Why Vegeta, were you jealous?" she said in a teasing sing song voice. Vegeta's brow wrinkled again.
"You really ARE hopeless without a male to take care of you," Vegeta snorted in disgust. "Just as well I took on the task. You are nothing but trouble!"
"Aww, you ARE jealous. How sweet," Bulma purred, kissing his cheek. She rubbed her cheek against his, squeezing him close to her body so her breasts pressed to his chest, and her fingers twined in his hair.
"Stop that at once! I am NOT sweet! I'm a warrior, not some soft weak touchy feeling wimp like most earth men in those stupid trashy movies!" he hollered at her.
"I'm glad you aren't," Bulma winked at him, rubbing his chest. Vegeta smelled the sweet scent of her arousal filling the air like fine perfume.
"Because I'm spoiled because of you," she continued, licking his ear softly.
"Don't you forget it, woman," Vegeta snorted. "Remember who gave you that mark."
"Vegeta… what you said before about me being… yours… what the hell does that mean?" Bulma frowned at him, blue brows twisting into a position that mirrored his own. It gave Vegeta an odd jolt of familiarity. Nostrils flaring, he tightened his grip on her, squeezing her ass cheeks lightly. A slow smirk came over his face when he realized she was finally starting to comprehend the situation.
"What do you THINK? I can't understand how someone so smart at fixing things can say things that make her look like a total buffoon! It's damn embarrassing! Just WHAT possessed me to mark you is beyond my comprehension! You'll be the death of me!" Vegeta ranted.
"Aww calm down, it isn't THAT bad," she said, still thinking he was playing a game with her. "Nobody's busted up a club for me before…"
"Humph, I'm not nobody… I'm…" Vegeta opened his mouth, but Bulma ran right over him.
"The Prince of all Saiyans, I got it. Sheesh, you're a broken record!" Bulma imitated his voice. "But you're still incredibly hot when you get all protective and jealous…"
"If you're stupid enough to put yourself out, why should I give a shit if you get carried off and gang banged…" Vegeta huffed, his face turning red. He glanced away, eyes shut for a moment with his sensation of foolishness.
"You like me, don't you?" Bulma said quietly. "Aww Vegeta… you really do…"
"What part of MINE don't you understand! Dammit Woman… must you persist in this…" Vegeta spluttered, frustrated and flustered beyond words.
"Vegeta-chan, you're entirely too much…" she gasped, and then threw her arms around his neck to hug him fiercely. She hummed and massaged his back muscles, and any part of him she could reach.
"Stop that, I can't concentrate when you're hanging on me like some antaean leech!" he snapped.
"You can fuck and fly at the same time, so what's the difference!" Bulma sniffed, hurt that he was flinching away from her soft kiss.
"Infuriating… female… you drive me insane!" Vegeta shook his head. Bulma giggled and leaned over to press a kiss to his lips. Grunting in frustration Vegeta flinched. Yet he did enjoy the way in which her fingers were massaging his neck.
"C'mon… admit it… you WERE jealous, and you DO care. But I promise I won't tell anyone. Or else you can blast me, okay?" Bulma whispered, nibbling his ear.
"Fine, whatever. Can we wait till we get home? Unless you WANT me to drop you!" Vegeta said crankily.
"Not when I enjoy how your hands feel on me," she whispered. Vegeta flickered his eyes towards her, and let a low growl escape his throat. Only a few miles from Capsule he fell out of his sub sonic speed, hovering within view of Capsule's main dome.
"Idiot," he mumbled. Bulma caught his surprised gasp in a soft kiss that deepened to something more. Vegeta let go of her, and she screamed against his lips for a moment when her support vanished. Forced to hang onto him her nails dug into his back. Then he bound her possessively to his hips so she was facing him, her back to the sheer ten thousand feet drop below.
"IEE! Don't drop me!" she yelped, wrapping her legs around him.
"Humph, you're awfully cooperative now," he said, locking his hands around her back. "You amuse me too much to let you plummet to your death… so stop squealing like a pig…"
"Don't ever let me fall Vegeta… please…" she begged.
"I won't let you fall Woman. Not when I'm getting used to your nonsense," Vegeta smirked. "Besides you're far more entertaining then most of these rejects… in fact you're the reason I haven't blown this ball sky high…"
"That sounds pretty nasty, but incredibly sweet of you at the same time… but forget I said so, okay?" she whispered, kissing his cheeks, then nibbling on his ear.
"At last you're making sense. Took you long enough," Vegeta answered in a low purr. "Now let's get back home… and we can continue to celebrate our victory appropriately…"
"Victory?" she giggled.
"Revenge IS sweet, isn't it? You enjoyed it as much as I did. You've got a capacity for mischief that rivals my own…" he whispered, then cut off her answer with a slow kiss that burned through her like his ki.

***
Much later Vegeta stretched out on the marvelous king sized bed then crawled over to his woman lying there. Inside his new suite down the hall from Bulma's he relished the near royal accommodations with a sense of pride. Done up in royal blue, the sheets, counterpane and curtains sang with the colors he was most comfortable with. It was starkly masculine, no frills anywhere present. All of his items had been neatly packed away by Mrs. Briefs and her bots. At first he had been almost furious to see his things being carted away, but one look from the baka Mrs. Briefs had quelled his nerves.
Two glasses of champagne rested on the table by the bed. Vegeta saw Bulma pick up a glass and sip it daintily. He threw back a full glass, the held it out for Bulma to refill.
She rolled over and smiled at him, tipping more of the golden fizzy beverage into his goblet. She raised hers to his, clinking glasses. Holding hers to her lips she took a sip, then asked, "So, you're not that pissed we moved you into the house? You said you wanted quarters like mine…"
"It's satisfactory," he nodded, leaning his head against one folded arm.
There came a knock at the door, and they both stiffened. "It's only your baka mother… with food," Vegeta snorted.
"Yoo-hoo, am I interrupting anything in there? I have some food for the nice young man…"
"Thank you, serving woman," Vegeta said. "You may enter…"
"Oh, you like your new room! I'm so glad!" Bunny grinned, glancing at the two young people reclining in Vegeta's bed. Laying on his side he faced her, admiring how nicely her body filled out the silk blue nightgown draped around her. Clad only in black silk boxers and his robe, he smiled smugly at the blonde setting a huge tray of sandwiches between them.
"It is satisfactory. Now, will you leave us? "
"Don't mind me, you two. Just have fun. I'll make sure nobody disturbs you… from doing whatever it is you're doing…" Bunny winked.
"Very good. You're dismissed, and your services will be well rewarded," Vegeta said politely. Bulma fought the urge to protest, but realized he could be nastier than he was at this time. It was eerie to see him so polite towards her.
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said, whispering to Bulma.
"MOM!" she shrieked, as her mother tiptoed off and giggled. The door clicked shut.
"I have to admit your mother isn't as stupid as she looks," said Vegeta. "In fact she's downright… tolerable as of late…"
"Vegeta, she's NOT a slave…" Bulma spluttered.
"But she is a servant, and knows her place, as you must. And I wish to have you enjoy the pleasure of my company now," he said as he reached for one of the sandwiches on the tray between them. Mrs. Briefs had left them there, claiming they were a house warming present. She asked no questions seeing Bulma there.
"Oh Vegeta what am I going to do with you…" she sighed.
"What we were doing earlier I hope, woman. That is if you have any good sense," Vegeta snorted.
"All right you've got me there, but when we're done we need to have a little chat about recent developments," she nodded, reaching up to pull him down. Bulma leaned up and tucked a hand into his spiky cone of hair, finding it surprisingly soft. Just how it defied gravity was a mystery she'd ponder later.
"Do me a favor and shut up, or do I have to make you?" he snorted.
Now she simply enjoyed covering his mouth in a kiss. He still had a bit of stiffness when he kissed her, but he was improving each time. Rolling her under him, he lay himself across her fragile body, and moaned as she parted her white legs to let him lie between them. Soon he ripped through her custom bikini, and rid himself of his shorts and sandals. Bulma shyly sat up as he lifted himself off, and examined her with a smoky glare.
"Most adequate indeed," he whispered.
"You mean I'm not hideous?" she asked, fingering his widow's peak.
"You're still quite an ugly thing, but I suppose you're fortunate that I lowered my standards, considering what limited selections this third pebble from the sun has to offer…" he breathed deeply.
"Well you're an arrogant stuck up prick, among all the males in the world," Bulma winked at him.
"Don't you forget it," he answered, drawing his hand over her cheek.
"Am I your hideous female then?" she purred.
"Who else would put up with your shit," Vegeta grinned.
"I suppose someone has to put up with the prince of all Assholes… and I guess I'm the only one stupid enough to," Bulma sighed over dramatically.
"Nobody else has the balls to tell you how annoyingly shrewish you are, and what a spoiled rotten bitch you can be…" Vegeta smirked, lowering his face to rain small bites on her chest.
"That makes two of us, your Royal Pain in my ass," she sighed, laying with her arms spread wide. "You're like a disease I can't recover from…"
"And you're bad for my health, woman," he murmured, reaching down with bare hands instead of gloves to caress her body with very soft hands.  

***
She closed her eyes, shivering with the contact of his skin on hers, with no barriers between them. He pushed her thighs apart, and she rested her ankles on either shoulder when he lifted her hips. Growling savagely he thrust into her with a sharp jab that made her scream.
She hung onto him, feeling his relentless savage assault. Blue chikara soaked into her body, increasing her strength so she could bite on his shoulder, his neck and rock her hips down. She squeezed hard from the inside, bringing her legs down to crush his torso in a death grip that would have made Xenia Onatop from James Bond proud.
"Harder! Harder!" she yelled. Vegeta grunted, pounding mercilessly into her. His fingers dug into her skin, funneling more of his personal ki into her body to compensate for her weariness. Bulma cried out at the power flooding through her body, making her feel like a goddess. Very slowly he had accustomed her to higher ki levels so she now radiated with far more than an average human could take.
"Uhhh yes… give it to me! Tell me who you belong to!" Vegeta snarled.
"I… I don't BELONG to anyone!" she sniffed.
"Wrong, you belong to me," Vegeta snarled. Bulma suddenly blinked, stiffening in her arms.
"You mean…" she stammered, eyes wide as he floated ten feet above the bed, holding her to his powerful sizzling form with his hands alone.
"You're mine. To do with what I will," Vegeta answered, his dark bottomless midnight eyes staring at hers.
"Wait… that's what you meant the other night… Shimatta I'm such an idiot!" she gasped, shivering at the implications. "I'm… actually… yours… for real?"
"For real," Vegeta rumbled.
"Thank Kame," she sighed. "Because I don't want anyone else…"
"Fortunate for you. Because I'd have to kill them," Vegeta answered, not at all joking. "That means you have to obey me… got it?"
"Mmm, I think I can live with that. But don't blow up the planet if you get pissed all right? Can you promise me that?"
"I suppose I can," he snickered, as she leaned up to kiss him hungrily. He locked her in his arms, impaling her deeply with huge thrusts that made her scream. Every cell of her body vibrated with sheer immeasurable power.
"Ohh Vegeta… don't stop… I need you… I can't take it…" she whimpered.
"That's right… I have the power of life and death… make no mistake," he said with a wicked smile that somehow melted her heart. A shuddering force of power shook her, tingling her loins with energies that would have vaporized a human not accustomed to such a high level of ki. Bulma let loose with a scream, realizing the thin film of his ki was shared between them both, keeping her from being destroyed. She tightened around his naked form blistering with terrible power, and hugged him tightly. Knowing she was the only one who dared and could.
"I'm yours forever, Your Majesty…" she sighed. "To do with as you will…"
"That's my woman," Vegeta purred. Caught up in his awesome power, she screamed his name once more when his hot royal ejaculation seared her womb and weeping channel.
The next moment she lay there pressed in the bed with his sweating body. She stroked his hair aside, looking lovingly up into those terrible eyes that she could not tear herself away from. Terrible, yet wonderful and savagely beautiful. It was as if she was connected to a force of nature, not a being. He could destroy worlds with a blast, but here she was, belonging to him.
"Don't ever stop protecting me, Vegeta-sama," she whispered in his ear. He gave a smug smile, and knew at long last she recognized the significance of the marks that graced her body. Contentedly she dozed in his arms, and Vegeta held his new possession closely to him, determined not to let this amusement go. She was something more than he wanted to admit, but she would learn the significance beyond mere satiation soon enough. Yet not till he had defeated the enemy, and could claim what was rightfully his.  

***