Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Lemony compensations to an expectant Bulma ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Taste of Heat
Chapter 16 Expectant Mother Blues
Disclaimer: I don't own Bulma or Vegeta, or Dragon ball Z. Toriyama, Toei Animation Co limited do. This is fan fiction and I don't get paid for this. The only remuneration I get is your reviews, so please R and R! Thanks so much! I'll give ya a cookie!
 
By Trynia Merin aka StarbearerTM

Bulma chuckled when she finished her latest project. Of course she didn't know if he'd care for it or not, but it seemed like a good idea. It gleamed gold under the sunlight as she fixed the image in place, leaving the other side open for a picture that she hoped would soon be filled in another month or so. Already her stomach had grown to watermelon size, and she felt her ankles perpetually swelling.
 
Inside a reinforced hyper gravity chamber she heard the sounds of chuckling amidst him speaking in that language she knew was his native tongue. In her hands she carried the capsule containing his Highness's lunch. Mrs. Briefs set out the tray that both of them were making up for Vegeta. With the touch of a button several dozen roast beef sandwiches were reduced in size within the encapsulation tray.
 
"This is scary, he's actually been behaving himself the past few months," she thought, reaching up to depress the intercom button. Sometimes he would still rocket off for days at a time to train in isolated locations. Yet his times between those intervals only lasted a week or so, not long stretches of months like she had feared.
 
"What do you want, Bulma?" asked his irritated voice.
 
"Lunch?"
 
"Fine," he snorted.
 
"Turn off the gravity?"
 
"Whatever," he mumbled. The indicator crept down to 1 G before the door hissed open.
 
She walked into the interior of the ship, still carrying her capsule. Sweat soaked the front of his spandex shorts and matching tank top, leaving little to the imagination. His face was partly concealed by the towel he used to sponge off his face. He wasn't surprised when she threw the capsule down and revealed a one-person table laden with food out of the clearing smoke.
 
"Mind if I join you?"
 
"Don't care either way," he snorted. "Just stop that infernal chatter. You know it acidizes my digestion."
 
"I know, but you could at LEAST act like you give a shit whether or not I prepared this!" she snorted. He settled down in one of the chairs opposite her, and reached for the nearest plate of sandwiches.
 
"Humph, it's edible. What a surprise," he smirked; dodging the piece of ice she threw at him.
 
"Coffee?" she asked.
 
"Don't care," he mumbled. "That foul tasting brew just fails to make sense. But if it will keep me awake through your babbling I might as well."
 
"Don't let ME keep you awake," she quipped, pushing a cup towards him. He swigged an entire liter of the Hercule sport drink she'd left, and then followed it with several bites of another sandwich. Picking up a plate she fixed a sandwich with some honey drizzled on top of the ham.
 
"Are you trying to make me sick, or is that a blatant reminder that you're carrying my brat?" he asked, making a face.
 
"Glad you remembered," she said.
 
"It's obvious," he said.
 
"Jerk! I know I'm fat!" She sniffled.
 
"As if that was an issue? You females are obsessed with your weight in the stupidest ways. Saiyan females were known to be much sturdier and not so damn fragile. You're supposed to be fat, because you're carrying the brat, so why should you be upset?" he grumbled.
 
"Ass," she sniffled.
 
"You know I'm right so stop acting like a brat yourself. One is quite enough!" he grumbled, dodging the plate she threw at him. It shattered against the far wall. With an indignant huff she leapt up and stormed out.
 
"I wonder why I bother," she sniffled.
 
"You worry too damn much about stupid shit," he called after her. "It's a wonder that you haven't driven everyone else insane!"
 
"I'm the only female, who puts up with your shit," she shot back. Despite her anger she stormed back in and rested both hands on her hips.
 
"What the hell is this trinket?" he asked, grabbing something and holding it up by his finger. "Are you trying to make me choke?"
 
"What do you care? It's something I thought you'd like," she huffed, poking her bottom lip out at him.
 
"Are you insane, it's a piece of woman's jewelry!" he snorted.
 
"Then give it back. It's wasted on you," she said, rushing over and grabbing it out of his hands.
 
"Hands off, I haven't looked at it yet," he snapped, playing keep away. Turning it over he noticed the small seam of the two halves, then pressed the hidden stud to open it. He blinked and shook his head.
 
"It's a locket. Humans wear…"
 
"I'm familiar with your planet's fool customs," he snorted. Grabbing at her throat he lightly seized the one she wore at her throat.
 
"That isn't feminine. This one is…"
 
"Whatever," he mumbled, glancing at it. "Sentimental foolishness."
 
"It's wasted on you," she choked, hot tears spurting down her cheeks. She fingered the locket around her own neck. It was shaped like a heart, whereas Vegeta's was slightly oval, with a cursive V carved over its surface. He turned it over and saw the royal crest of Vegetasei on its reverse with some interest.
 
"I didn't say I didn't want it, you fool female," he growled, snatching it back. "Besides how can I show everyone else how ugly you are and have them believe me?"
 
"Heh how stupid of me to forget," she cursed. "But you're supposed to wear it around your neck."
 
"I'll do no such fool thing," he said, shoving it down into a pocket of his spandex shorts.
 
Bulma inhaled deeply relieved that he had at least accepted her little gift without throwing it back in her face. "You didn't even notice one side was empty?"
 
"For the brat's image? Humph, I suppose that's logical," he grunted. "Was that the damn fool thing you're so emotional about?"
 
"Yes," she sniffled.
 
"All those damn hormones are making you unusually bitchy, but I suppose it's no worse then you usually get," Vegeta commented. "Is that all you're blubbering about?"
 
"Yes and no," she mumbled, getting up and turning away.
 
"Just when I think I have females on this planet figured out," he trailed off, running gloved fingers over the locket still grasped in his hand.
 
"You Saiyan males are just as screwed up," she retaliated. Bulma poked her pink tongue out of her puckered lips in an attempt to insult him. Strangely it backfired because she saw the smoldering stare Vegeta threw in her direction when she turned around.
 
"What was that about screwing, Bulma?" he cackled with his all too familiar superior Royal smirk.
 
"Kuso, I should have kept my mouth shut," she yelped, backing up.
 
Vegeta appeared behind her, catching her body with two white-gloved hands on her hips. He lifted her up to prevent her from squirming away. Effortlessly he turned her around so she was suspended over his leering face. He scolded, "Where do you think YOU'RE going, eh?"
 
"Fine, as soon as I do anything related to SEX you pay attention to me, but the rest of the time you could give a shit less! Thanks BUNCHES your Royal Nastiness!" she yelled down at him. Small hands balled into fists, pounding on his rock hard shoulders.
 
"Fuck now, fight later," he purred. Bulma swallowed hard after she felt the distinct sensation that Vegeta was suspended in the air just as she was. Perhaps it was the slow gliding of the wall tiles past his spiky crest of hair that indicated this. Or else she could tell because the line of circular portholes at the ship's midline was ten feet lower than they were before. That faint crackle of his indigo ki crawled over every inch of her skin. She had not been aware of it till she saw the glow surrounding them both before it faded to nothingness.
 
"Are you trying to make me SICK, Vegeta? You're insane!" she breathed deeply.
 
"If I'm insane enough to fuck an annoying female such as you, Bulma, I'm insane enough to do it repeatedly," he answered, lowering her with his hands alone so they were face to face.
 
The flats of Bulma's hands slapped down on his muscular shoulders. She dug into them with her fingernails desperately at the sight of them levitating fifteen feet above the GR floor. He held her apart enough from him so her enlarged belly just lightly touched his abdomen. Inside he felt something turn and lightly kick against his stomach with just enough force for him to notice.
 
"Ugh!" she grunted. "Your son just KICKED me trying to kick YOU, jerk!"
 
"Humph, good job he's not broken any of your ribs. The ki's reinforcing your fragile body. Otherwise you'd be shaken to bits when he moves," Vegeta mumbled.
 
"Hey, excuse me?"
 
"Your body's changed enough to accommodate my offspring, idiot," Vegeta shook his head with all the impatience of a bored schoolmaster explaining a complex problem which should be simple to a slow student.
 
"Ass!" she spat in his face.
 
"Is the best on this paltry planet, so don't bitch to me, Bulma," Vegeta returned.
 
"Ooh, I'm going to pound you, if you weren't holding me UP," she mumbled. Angrily she leaned down and bit the tip of his nose. Laughing, Vegeta did the same, before choking off her next angry blue streak of words with a heavy kiss.
 
By far the best way to shut Bulma up was with a forceful invasion of her mouth with his own tongue. She struggled only for a moment before giving in with a sigh of bliss. What seemed a useless custom had very pragmatic uses Vegeta reflected. In addition to keeping the loud-mouthed mate Bulma pacified, it did induce pleasure in its own way. To her there were equally disgusting Saiyan rituals. Including the tradition of the male chewing up raw meat for the female before spitting the masticated pulp down her throat to indicate his ability to provide for her.
 
Bulma had endured this time and again, trying her damnedest not to puke it back up. Now she fell into his kiss, increasing the pressure of her lips on his. From side to side she moved her head, finding the best position to get as much of his mouth overtop of hers as she could without bumping noses. Soon he felt her fingers tugging handfuls of his hair with enough force to rip it out by the roots had he been a mere human. Hungrily she clawed at his shirt with her other hand while biting his tongue hard enough to draw blood.
 
"You seriously think YOU'RE in control here, Bulma? You poor deluded female," he scolded her lightly after releasing her from their kiss.
 
"Bastard, just shut up and fuck me," she hissed.
 
"Pregnancy improves your disposition," he mumbled. "A rather pleasant development."
 
"Shut up, Vegeta," she snapped, burying her lips into his. He laughed through their next kiss, pressing her back against the wall to free his hands to tear at her clothes. Finally he sent a sizzling jolt of ki to disintegrate them from around her to dust. If Bulma noticed herself nude in his arms she didn't care. Her legs wrapped around his waist, while one hand slid down to tug at his pants.
 
Vegeta snickered, removing his hand from her hip long enough to tug the front of his shorts down to free his erection. Bulma thrust it between her legs, moisture already seeping from her vagina. Their arguments were enough foreplay to her, she had discovered long ago. Vegeta teasingly pumped his hips, not penetrating her but simply rubbing the tip of his cock against her clit.
 
"Oh, you're going to Pay for that, your royal pain in my ass," she grumbled, sliding her hands down to slip over the hardened cheeks of his muscular ass. Her fingernails ground into it, slowly kneading the cheeks of his ass like he would often do to her breasts. In the meantime his lips captured one sensitive nipple, lapping around it with his tongue. Both hands held her, still sheathed in gloves by her hips.
 
"Am I?" he asked, thrusting unexpectedly into her, but not so deep as to touch the top of her cervix. Instead he kept the angle shallow enough to hit her g spot instead with a rapid percussion of strokes.
 
"You… are playing… DIRTY, you royal prick" she gasped.
 
"Quite an… appropriate… sentence, don't you… think?" he grunted.
 
"Yes," she groaned. The rest of what she said degraded to a mere babble of nonsense. Her entire body shivered and spasm, squeezing around his cock with velvet embrace. Vegeta stopped his thrusting to savor it for a long minute that drew into ten. He loved the control he had over her by simply thrusting his cock into her willing body. What he had first seen as a weakness was now a struggle for dominance leaving him the champion. No earthman would satisfy her now, and he had power over her because she would rely on his protection against the Androids. It wasn't he who was made weak by her, but her who was forced to depend on him in HER weakness. By impregnating her, she was now weak and he was the dominant male she would cling to.
 
"I'm in command, and don't you forget it, Bulma," Vegeta rasped in her ear. "Your life is in my hands."
 
"I know, bastard, and there's nothing I can do about it," she sighed, collapsing against his shoulder. Lightly she kissed the welt that marked him as hers.
 
"You belong to me, Bulma, body and soul, to do with what I will, is that not correct?"
 
"Maybe so, but you'd be lost without my inventions, bud," she laughed. "And you said that I made you weak. HAH!"
 
"Humph, laugh now, Bulma," he snorted indignantly, giving a thrust upwards to catch her attention. "But remember I didn't have to spare this world, or you."
 
"Do I look like I'm COMPLAINING, baka?" she gritted her teeth. "I don't WANT anyone else. Just you, Vegeta. Any way I can get you. Even though you're the worst thing for me."
 
"Don't you forget it, Bulma," Vegeta laughed deeply.
 
"How can I when you're yapping it in my ear every Kami damned time we fuck?" she grunted back.
 
"Ungrateful woman," he grumbled.
 
"Monkey king," she mumbled back, rocking her hips. Both of them wrestled to bring one another to orgasm first. Vegeta's hot ejaculate spurted up towards her cervix at the same moment that his ki surged through her entire body. Within her belly the baby somersaulted, generating his own ki that crackled back to strengthen his mother's womb. Vegeta sensed the spike in the infant's power, reaching out from the womb to surge over Bulma's body. It seemed to challenge him, reminding Vegeta that he was the son of a prince after all.
 
"Cheeky little thing," Vegeta thought in his mind to the unborn child. "You're as arrogant as I am, and you're not yet born. Well, I'll see to it that you'll be strong, hard, and able to fight back. No human weakness will soften you. This family will be powerful and bold. Just wait till Kakkarot sees that the Prince of Saiyans will have his own advantage. Now I have a family, and my powers will grow till they surpass yours.
 
"Maybe father," thought a sensation that stunned him. Already the baby's thoughts were forming faster than a normal human. While he put words to the meaning, it was clear that his son was challenging him already from the womb. Daring him to try and mock the woman that was making this possible.
 
"I know," the baby inside seemed to say.
 
"Humph," Vegeta laughed. "Brat. We'll see. We'll see."
 
***