Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ And Then There Were Three ❯ Three Days Before ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
AND THEN THERE WERE THREE

~~ Three Days Before~

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z, nor am I making any money off this story.

Author’s Note: This story was completely inspired by Gutterball’s exquisite story, Coercing Kakarrot, which can be found here: http://www.saiyanhideaway.us/Fics/GutterBall/CoercingKakarot.html

Her story is the second part to this story. I will cue you when to read it. *winks* If you enjoy this at all, it is completely due to her ability to write believably and brilliantly. I most humbly thank her.

This story is set a couple of years after Buu, before the end of DBZ. All references to time in chapter titles are in relationship to the events in “Coercing Kakarrot.”

************************************************* *****

He almost kissed him today.

They were in the gravity room and the spar appeared to be over. They stood there, hard chests heaving, each wearing that goofy, exhausted half-grin/half-smirk that means it went well. Then suddenly, Vegeta’s leg lashed out, throwing Goku onto his back. Vegeta dropped as well, an elbow to the chest.

He stayed there a moment, his grin clearly claiming victory. Then his face cleared and for a nanosecond, his lips descended. I held my breath, wondering if this would be the time. But no, his face shifted again, this time in laughing disgust, and he pushed off Goku to stand up. He reached down with one hand to lift Goku to his feet, and released the hand instantly once Goku was up. I saw Goku’s lips form words –“eat” was all I could clearly make out---and Vegeta rolled his eyes, shook his head and he turned away. Goku pulled on his shirt and left the gravity room.

I watched Vegeta stand there alone---immobile, unrevealing. Then he lifted his hand to his nose and breathed deeply. His eyes closed as he savored the scent, and then he lowered the hand to his mouth. His tongue jutted out, thick and wet, and he ran his fingers over it in a kind of taste masturbation. He finally put three fingers in his mouth and sucked until the flavor was gone, and then he removed them to descend slowly to his erection, stroking it through his clothes. His eyes stayed closed throughout it all. I could not see the fantasies his eyelids played, but then I did not have to. I know what Vegeta wants. I’ve known for some time.

I wish I could say I was surprised by this, but that would be a lie. Vegeta has always had strong feelings for Goku. Hate, disdain, disgust, and finally respect, but always with a passion that bordered on obsession. Hell, for a while there, it was an obsession, driving him beyond all reason. I may flatter myself and say that I meant something to him during that time, but I know the best I can claim is a distraction from his obsession.

Then the obsession was gone. Death, in a masterstroke, claimed Goku for its own and Vegeta, probably for the first time in his life, had nothing to hate, no one on whom to exact revenge, He had nothing.

Into that emptiness, I came.

It was not easy. He did not trust me, not really. For all our passion in the bedroom and our son who lay sleeping down the hall, he did not trust me, did not trust my kindness, my support, my smile . . . my love. No one had ever given him such gifts before without expecting something in return. There had to be a catch in Vegeta’s eyes, a trick. The other shoe had to fall.

He could not know of my obsession --- the driving, desperate obsession to keep him with me, to bind him to me. I loved him. I needed him. I wanted him. So I wrapped my obsession up in silky skin and secret smiles, in gentle hands and soft caresses. Stay with me, my obsession told him. I will give you everything if only you stay and be my love.

So he stayed. And he was my love. And in ways I never dreamed possible; I was his love.

I do this for you . . . .

So much more than my obsession ever dreamed.

And now, my obsession returns, my promise returns:

I will give you everything if only you stay and be my love.

Everything.

Gok---

My jaw clenches and I wonder why I hesitate to commit myself to this thought. It’s not as though I’m a prude sexually. Sex has always been about feeling good; technicalities like gender seemed trivial. We’ve invited more than one woman to our bed---attractive near-strangers---and one man I thought was particularly delicious on an island vacation. He didn’t even speak our language, but he understood our offer well-enough. The sight of him going down on my husband is still one of the most erotic visions I’ve ever seen.

So why do I hesitate? For Goku’s sake? Do I fear he will be offended, that I will lose his friendship forever? That can’t be it. Goku is one of the least prejudiced and judgmental people I know. He has always accepted people as they are–seen beyond whatever weaknesses we hold in our hearts to the goodness within. No, Goku’s reaction is not a concern.

And Vegeta . . . ? He wants Goku; I know it. I have seen evidence of it ever since Goku returned three years ago. This has been building for some time. His honor keeps him from acting on it–his commitment to me. He will take some convincing---I know he will deny his desire initially, but once he sees that I don’t mind, that I can accept him having Goku, the desire will do the rest.

I don’t mind.

Do I?

There is a jealous dragon screaming to be let out---Yes! Yes! I do care! Not Goku, never Goku because----

Other than me, Goku is the only person who can elicit such strong feelings in Vegeta.

Okay, he can probably elicit stronger feelings in Vegeta.

So I’m afraid. I’m afraid that if I open this door, Vegeta will walk through it and never come back. I’m afraid I may become the pale shadow of his love for Goku. I’m afraid I will be alone, left without my love.

I don’t know if I can survive that. My love has been my own for so long. It’s been so sweet---

But I made a promise.

I will give you everything if only you stay and be my love.

Everything.

****************************************************** *******************

Big thanks and hugs go out to Ember, for being able to spot a mistake a mile away and to debbiechan for endless creative support and feedback.

And of, course, to Gutterball for being outrageously brilliant. The next piece to his story is hers. You’re gonna love it.