Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Breaking Down Depression ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BREAKING DOWN DEPRESSION

Prologue summary: The arguments they kept having has taken its toll on Vegeta. Now depressed the saiyan prince hides, finding ways to kill himself. Can Goku save Vegeta? Or will something from the two of them arise.

Vegeta sat on the chair, he and Bulma haven’t talk in days after the argument. He sighed, Trunks was too busy with Goten training with Goku as what they call him to train with them. Arguing with Bulma on the other hand was not the best he call a good day, it went for two weeks and Bulma had just enough. She kept threatening him she’ll kick him out and never see Trunks again, it was most threatening when she told him. The argument’s were at that point Goku had to step in, it was painful enough to see Trunks in the middle of this. His sister had to go and stay with Gohan and Videl for a few months because of the argument’s they kept having.

Trunks looked at his father, he can’t believe they argue all the time. He whished they were the way before it happened, happy family now into a war zone between two people. It was madding hearing cursing, shouting, yelling and now trying to hit each other with thing’s. Thank Goku was here to stop them, ever since he first started hearing about the argument. Poor Bulla had to scream and yell to get them to stop, it hurt her like bullets came through. Trunks can’t think anymore now that his father wasn’t talking to anyone, he only found himself more distant from the family. He needed Goku’s help before another breakout argument happens.

Goku was mediating while Chichi was doing the washing hanging them out to dry, it won’t be long before Goten came home. “Dad, dad. Trunks needs you, Bulma and Vegeta are going at it” said Goten. Goku used instant transmission to head over.

Trunks covered his ear’s, they were at it again yelling, cursing, fighting it happen all to fast. Goku came suddenly only seeing his mum alone in the kitchen, where was his dad, Oh no.

Goku came a little to late Bulma was alone with the rolling pin in her hand. “What happened here?” said Goku, Bulma told the whole story from the start. Just like yesterday they bumped into each other and tried to talk about it, then it happened. Goku was not pleased, it was going too far. He will have to find Vegeta quick before Bulla comes back from Gohan’s house.