Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Breaking Down Depression ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BREAKING DOWN DEPRESSION

Chapter 1 gone hiding

Vegeta sat on the cold floor, it hurt him like swords came through. ’ if you can’t look after the kids, who else Vegeta! This is all your fault, I should had never met you in the first place!’ it hurt, those words HURT. He felt tears running down his cheeks, ‘why does it have to hurt so MUCH!’. His ribs started to ache, his heart was pounding, darkness had taken over.

Goku came over to Piccolo and him to search for Vegeta, Piccolo nodded and headed out to look for him.

Goku looked everywhere, to his training spots, hiding places, EVERYTHING. Vegeta had been gone for two weeks now, he might as well as dead, but he wont give up on the search.

It had been two weeks, since he heard Vegeta was missing and also he helped Goku to find him. Piccolo went to the same places Goku went, “If I was Vegeta where would I be” he said to himself. Flying to the cave, he had found Vegeta looking….Odd. Vegeta was skinny, he must of lost weight the face wasn’t good either, pale having dark rings surrounding his eyes.

Goku had given up he had been searching all day, he told Trunks the bad news. Bulla came home asking ’where’s daddy’ he told her that ‘he needed a brake’. Bulla started to cry, she was a little girl and didn’t need to be in the middle. “Look, I’ll find him soon okay” said Goku, Bulla stoped crying and he used instant transmission.

Piccolo found Vegeta in a cave. He looked pale, lost weight, dark rings around his eyes. Piccolo can’t believe Vegeta was acting like this, so quiet not even a sound from him. “It’s time to go Vegeta” said Piccolo, Vegeta just simply said ‘no’. “Look you have no choice Vegeta. Your daughter is back from Gohan’s place and is worried about you. Humph she thinks your dead” said Piccolo, Vegeta turned his head, now Piccolo had a great look at Vegeta, he looked like shit, tear stains showed everything.

He didn’t want to go back he was scared not that child scared but scared as in what his daughter would say. “She is just a little girl and doesn’t need this, Trunks has enough and facing problems to. She doesn’t want someone who runs away and let DEATH take over. She needs you” said Piccolo. He was right, Trunks had always trying to help the arguments to stop but Bulma just kept going. Trunks tried to kill himself two days after she said ’it was all your fault’ and she be right. It was his fault, never there for them, not spending time or talking. The whole family was braking apart, Trunks tried to take his life away, now he was scared if Bulla do the same, she is 5 years old for kami sake.

Piccolo can see the fear ran through Vegeta like hell, he was tired and hungry from what Piccolo thought. “I don’t want to come back” Vegeta said quietly “why. Is it because your

afraid what might happen if you come back” said Piccolo. He can see more tears ran down, he felt sorry for Vegeta he didn’t need this not this at all.

 

Trunks paced his room Goku was talking to Bulla, she wouldn’t stop yelling calling him bad names. It was all his mum’s fault if she told his dad, things would stay it was before. ‘I can’t take this! Father’s gone, Bulla is yelling at Goku, why can’t it be the same family it was before’ Thought Trunks. “It’s too bad mum choose not to tell dad, that’s why it stated in the first place” said Trunks to himself.

 

Goku can’t stand it he need to find Vegeta before it got worse. He used I.T and was gone in a flash, making Bulla stop her yelling.