Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bulma and Vegeta: Drabbles/One-shots ❯ Really ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Really?
 
He wouldn't look her in the eyes. Why?
Every time she felt his eyes on her she would glance at him as well only to see him turn his head away. She couldn't even catch his eyes.
Damn him. This had been going on for a week now and she couldn't remember doing anything that would make him do this.
Bulma sat in the garden, leaning against a tree, as she though over and over again about the situation.
“Bulma, where's that hunk of a man?”
Bulma raised her head.
The guy had a name for cryin' out loud!
“His name is Vegeta and he is in the GR.”
“I just made his lunch. Can you go call him?”
“I don't think that's a good idea. He's been avoiding me like the plague. He doesn't eve look me in the eye.”
Bulma sighed and dropped her head.
“Isn't it hot today?”
The blue-haired woman raised her head and looked at her mother in confusion.
“Yeah… What does that have to do with anything?”
Her mother gave her a smile that told her she knew something she didn't. That always scared her.
“Go wash your face and dress something fresher and go call him. I have to take your father's lunch to CC. Bye, honey.”
Bulma got up and slapped both her cheeks.
“Time to stop getting depressed, under a tree, because of a freaking idiot.”
As soon as she left the coolness the shadow provided her skin began to burn with the scorching heat the sun was emitting. Forget about only washing her face. She needed a shower then she would call him for lunch.
She ran up the stairs and closed her bedroom door. She undressed and took a shower in fifteen minutes. Bulma used a towel to clean the water and threw it on the bed.
Now it was time to choose her clothing. She opened her wardrobe and stood naked in front of it.
Maybe yellow? Hmm… Orange was better.
Bulma pulled a orange skin tight shirt. She left the top 3 buttons open.
“Maybe I should close the third button.”
She grabbed some panties and put them on. Some white short shorts and flip flops followed.
Now it was time to call him for lunch. Would he look her in the eye today?
She didn't even know why she felt so bothered but this was making her feel like shit.
After another sigh she headed for the GR.
Knocking five times was not enough, apparently. She was glad opted for not putting on a bra but still… She was about to cook in this heat.
What the hell was he doing?
She opened the door slowly and stepped inside.
“Holy shit! It's hotter in here!”
Vegeta ignored her and continued to sit on the ground with his back to the control panel.
“Do you want me to put an AC in here?”
Bulma stood by the door as she fanned herself with her hands.
“Are you okay?”
Apparently he was still ignoring her! He didn't even answer her anymore. This was bullshit.
“What the hell did I do?”
When he still didn't acknowledge her she stomped up to him and kicked his leg.
He growled and stood but he still avoided looking at her.
She screamed in frustration.
“Look at me! You know what? Fuck you!”
That made him look at her… For three seconds. He was furious she could feel his ki raising. The heat was too much. Too hot. The hairs in the back of her neck stood up.
She turned on her heels and moved to the door. She turned her side to him and glanced at him.
“Your lunch is rea-“
Bulma felt her chin drop.
Was he really… So that was it!
“Hey! Eyes up here, buddy!”
And then he finally looked her in the eyes… With a blush though.