Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bulma and Vegeta: Drabbles/One-shots ❯ Cynic ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Cynic
 
“I have nothing.”
 
Bulma ignored him.
 
“Just take the suit off. I need it.”
 
He made no move.
 
“Do you want to dress that pink shirt again? Give me the damn suit so I can see if I can make something similar.”
 
She extended her hand.
 
“What do you want? What's the catch?”
 
Bulma blinked in confusion.
 
“Catch? Hmm... I get to see you naked. That should be nice.”
 
And she gave him the most dazzling smile he had ever seen. Two seconds later her cheeks flushed a pretty pink and he had to admit, if only to himself, that he liked that tone of pink.
 
“Your vulgar speech will not keep me from finding the truth. What is it you want from me?”
 
A sigh exited her mouth.
 
“I don't understand. I came here, asked for your suit, I even said please, and we haven't argued, yet, but it seems we're getting there, but you won't give your suit and actually seem to be mad at me... I need to breathe. I really need to start to speak slower...”
 
Vegeta was quiet.
 
“So, what's up? Did something happen?”
 
“Oh yes. You invited me here; after what I did here on Earth and Namek. You even know what I did before. I killed people for a tyrant; entire planets by my hand. Yet you still asked me to stay. No actually, if I remember correctly, you practically ordered me to stay. Food, the GR...”
 
Bulma crossed her arms.
 
“So, what you are saying is that I want something in return for dressing, feeding and housing you. Is that it?”
 
“Correct.”
 
“Then you better give me the suit and wait while you're sitting `cause that's not going to happen.”
 
“I'll be waiting for the day when you'll come to collect.”