Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Live Without You ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3

A/N: Let's see...what was it that I said last time? Oh yeah! "I'll try to be faster on getting the next chapter up" LIE!!! That's a lie. This chapter took just as long for me to post. lol ^^;;; Sorry!!!! I'm not even going to ask y'all to forgive me cuz y'all are probably sick of it so...on with Chapter 3!! ^_~

When Bulma finally arrived at the apartment building Vegeta's room was in, she was a little nervous. She hadn't seen him in a long time. But she knew she had to be brave and with that thought, she marched into the building.

There was a set of stairs so she walked up. When she reached the top, she had a choice of taking a right or a left turn. She decided to take a left but when she saw that the apartment on the left was number 10, she turned and went the other way. Vegeta's apartment number was 8 and she quickly found his room.

She reached out to knock on the door but found she couldn't. Alot of questions and ideas were racing through her mind and she couldn't help but think of them. What if he won't come back? What if he doesn't care about her anymore? She didn't want to make a fool of herself. But then she felt a sense of determination. It restored her strength and she realized that he hadto come back. There was no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And anyway, nothing can stand in the way of a determined Bulma.

She took a deep breath and rapped on the door. Several seconds later, the door was opened and Bulma found herself standing face to face with a man she hadn't seen in 3 months.

They were both silent for a minute or two but finally, Vegeta broke it.

"What are you doing here?" he said gruffly.

"I...I...I came here to...to...Vegeta, I wanted to see you again!" she exclaimed.


Vegeta didn't know what to say so he just moved out of the way so she could come inside. Then he shut the door behind them.

"Vegeta, I don't really know what to say..." she said.

"Well, I don't either. But did you just come here because you wanted to see me again?"


"Well, yes...and no," she replied.

"Well, what else is it that you want?" he asked. There was a bit of anger in his voice. The anger that he harbored for her before was starting to come out again. "Well? Are you going to answer me? You're wasting my time, woman!"

"I heard the song," she said quietly. Vegeta was silent. "You dedicated it to me. Does that mean that song represents how you feel...about me?"


He paused a minute before saying, "Yes."

"Vegeta, I miss you badly. The reason I came here is so I could ask you to come back with me to Capsule Corp."

"You kicked me out and now you're asking me to come back?"

"Yes. Please. I miss you, Trunks and Bra miss you; we all do."


"Bulma," he said, "I'll come back if that's what you want me to do. But this is alot more than me just coming back with you."


"I know."

Vegeta moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her close and kissed her softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and what was a soft, simple kiss soon became much more.


The kiss deepened and became more firm. Vegeta traced his fingers up and down her spine. Soon, he broke the kiss but they did not seperate. She rested her chin on his shoulder and he softly kissed her neck but then he did something that suprised Bulma. He whispered in her ear two words--I'm sorry.

Tears started forming in Bulma's eyes. "I'm sorry, too. And I love you, Vegeta," she said as she tightened her grip around his neck.


They stood there for a few minutes, just holding each other. But finally, they released their grip on each other.

Bulma smiled and said, "Come on, Vegeta. Let's go home."

They started packing up his things and soon, they were on their way back to Capsule Corp.

Though this incident was hardly ever talked about again, they both remembered it and they both learned alot from it. And hey, it's just more proof that with bad things come good things.

~The End~

Well, it's over! The end! Did you like it? I personally think this is one of my best fics. ^_~ I really hope y'all liked this fic.^^ Plz review, k? ^_^ Now, as my sister would say, See ya space cowboy...(she's been watching way too much Cowboy Bebop...^^;;)