Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chinks in the Armor ❯ True intentions ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Bulma, Vegeta or Dragon Ball Z. The manga belongs to Viz/Shonen Jump, and is written by Akira Toriyama. The anime belongs to Toei Animation Company Ltd. I'm only borrowing the characters for use in this fanfiction. I make no money from this and it means no harm to the series.
 
Chinks in the Armor
Author: Trynia Merin
Pairing: Vegeta/Bulma
Category: Romance/Hentai/Psychological PWP Lemon Lime with a touch of WAFF
Rating: R for lime
Summary: Vegeta prizes the most unlikely trophy, the armor he wore that was damaged on Namek. But when it goes missing, why does he bother Bulma in her lab? Does he think that she's looking for the holes in his armor as he tries to find the chinks in hers?
***
Bulma's mind raced. She knew there were only a few reasons he was daring to lower himself to invade her personal space. That hungry look that remained in his harsh gaze looked similar to his bloodlust with one slight difference. Something about that dark eyed stare drove the temperature of her blood to a boiling point that had little to do with anger. Instead she saw another hunger just as primal as the one to fight. Desire.
 
She weighed each word as she licked her lips. Taking a deep breath she said, "I admit I had selfish reasons for inviting you here. And it wasn't just because you could protect me from the androids."
 
"And that was what?" Vegeta asked, his eyes narrowed and his smile fading.
 
"That's not all. I also invited you here, because I was attracted to you. Because I thought you were cute and well…" she blushed deeply. When he heard this, Vegeta's eyes widened a bit and he took a step backward.
 
"You're insane, woman! I thought so all along and now I know you're just as idiotic as your mother!" Vegeta snorted. "I am NOT 'cute'! I'm not some pet you can tame with your notions of civilization!"
 
"That's NOT what I mean. Get your mind out of the gutter!" Bulma trailed off. She snapped her mouth shut when she saw the glare he gave her, and the shock on his face.
 
"And I'm the one with filthy low class thoughts?" Vegeta blinked. "Woman, you're insane if you think that I…"
 
"Okay, I admit it. No sense in hiding it," Bulma sighed, relieved that he had backed away. Still his hands on either side of the counter stopped her from escaping. Gone was the terror, replaced by fear of another sort.
 
"As if I'd even think of fraternizing with a slut like you," he laughed harshly.
 
"Pfft, whatever," Bulma blinked back, matching his gaze. "Like you haven't ever had sexual fantasies about someone you've lived with! Unless you're asexual like Piccolo I've seen the way you look at me! You like what you see!"
 
To that Vegeta had no answer. For a split second he looked flustered, his face showing a pale hint of blood that then evaporated with an irritated snort. Again he trapped her between himself and the lab counter with his body, pressing his torso to hers so she couldn't escape. His dark eyes imprisoned her as he opened and shut his mouth without sound. A frown creased his face and he simply glared at her.
 
"Don't screw with me, Bulma," he finally gritted. "I don't think you'd like the result."
 
"Uh that sounded pretty clear to me," she said with a slight chuckle.
 
"Idiot," he answered, his face filled with something like embarrassment. Now she saw the blush return with a vengeance. He continued to fill her nostrils with the thick scent of his breath, waiting and searching her face for something. She couldn't move an inch with his arms pinned on either side or his heavy body pressed against her belly.
 
Bulma couldn't tear her gaze from his; she was rooted to the spot with the sheer intensity of those dark eyes. So black were they she couldn't tell the delineation of his iris from his pupils till now. Something caused her to shiver with anticipation. At first she wondered if the cause of her hairs standing on end was mere sexual desire or static electricity.
 
"So uh… are you going to stare at me or let me go?" Bulma asked with a shaky voice.
***
"Where is my armor," Vegeta said in a low growl. "I will give you the chance to tell me now, or else I'll continue to be EXTREMELY angry."
 
"I… Vegeta… I know I shouldn't have taken it. I'm sorry," Bulma answered. Her chest heaved with deep breaths, and she closed her eyes to feel his hands suddenly seize her upper arms and squeeze. Not hard enough to hurt, but firm enough to let her know that she wasn't allowed to move anytime soon.
 
To her relief Vegeta relaxed his grip on her upper arms. Tension released his muscles a bit, and Vegeta's scowl reduced to its neutral default. Then he raised one gloved hand and gripped her chin. Warmth radiated through the fabric, almost scorching her with its heat. His nostrils flared momentarily, and he said, "I sense you're telling the truth. Now was that so hard, woman?"
 
"N…no," she laughed nervously. "I'll um… I'll show you where it is now if you want."
 
"Good," Vegeta said, stepping back from her. "Now where is it?"
 
"Over there…" she pointed to a cabinet. Vegeta stepped back from her again, yet to her surprise he gripped her hand in his white gloved one.
 
"Oh no, you're going to take me to it and I'll only leave when I have it in my hand, Bulma," Vegeta smirked. "You're going to learn how to behave, so this little misunderstanding doesn't happen again."
 
"Behave?" she blinked. Vegeta did not let go of her hand. Rolling her eyes she tugged him in the direction of the cabinet. Her free hand reached up to punch in the security code, and the door-hissed open, sliding to the side. Vegeta grunted with satisfaction to see the ruined armor neatly sitting on the middle shelf amidst other strange bits and pieces of circuitry.
 
Her hand felt numb in his grip. Vegeta then let go, reaching up to grasp his possession and slip it under his arm. Something suddenly fluttered to the floor and before Bulma could reach over to pick it up, Vegeta bent over showing her a lovely view of his muscular spandex covered buttocks. His gloved hand snatched the paper, and then he straightened up clutching the paper aloft in his hand.
 
"Vegeta, that's mine… hey…"
 
"Hmm, this scrap of paper seems quite interesting to you, I wonder why," he smirked, holding it just out of her grasp. Bulma lunged for it, but Vegeta enjoyed leaning back and forth just beyond her reach.
 
"It's nothing, it's just a set of plans… give it back, will you!" she huffed.
 
"Oh and why should I, considering you kept something that belonged to me, eh?" he clicked his tongue. "Now what could it possibly be, since it was folded up under my armor?"
 
"C'mon, give it back, okay? It's nothing you'd understand!"
 
"This coming from someone who says the most idiotic things when she opens her mouth at times, I think not," Vegeta snickered harshly. Despite that Bulma saw the playful gleam in Vegeta's eyes, which was a welcome sight. He peered at the sheet, still dodging Bulma's futile attempts to tackle him and wrestle it away. Annoyed, she threw herself at him causing Vegeta to drop his armor. He caught her around the waist holding her tightly to his hip.
 
"Very interesting. The design seems rather odd, but it's tolerable," Vegeta hummed. Although the twinkle in Vegeta's eyes showed no malice, she was flushing profusely at his questioning stare.
 
"Okay, I also needed it for a practical reason," Bulma relented.
 
"If you wanted to look at it you should have simply asked and spared yourself the trouble," Vegeta snorted, shoving the paper back into her hand. He snatched up his armor, but still held onto her.
 
"It was a surprise," she said lamely.
 
"Oh no I've had MORE then enough of your foolish customs, woman," Vegeta grunted. Now the frown gave way to an open look of admiration.
 
"I guess I was afraid you would think it was stupid like you think everything ELSE is?" Bulma responded. She quite liked the way his arm tightened around her hip, though she couldn't get away even if she wanted to because he was so strong.
 
"You can't possibly replicate the materials on earth unless you have a sample," Vegeta said. To her surprise he shoved the breastplate at her, releasing her hip.
 
"What's this… you mean you're giving it BACK?" she blinked.
 
"Don't make me stand here all day, idiot. Take the damn thing before I change my mind. You ARE making me a new suit of armor, are you not? You'd better get busy on it because I'm not a patient man. You've a lot of work to do," he said.
 
"Thanks bunches, your Majesty," she grumbled, taking the breastplate back. Vegeta grunted, then folded his arms and turned away slightly. Bulma set the breastplate down on the counter, then turned again to see him facing her once more.
 
"There's something else," he said, striding over to her again. Reaching out with both hands he grabbed her shoulders lightly. Vegeta's face turned to the side and she yelped when he pressed his nose into her neck. Shivering with fear she felt the vibration of something through her.
 
"Vegeta…" she said with a slight waver of uncertainty in her voice. He kept his lips near her ear. Bulma slowly arched her neck, then inhaled deeply. It seemed like a shock surged through when he leaned hard on her and his teeth lightly seized her ear. A sharp nip later and then she felt something warm trickling down. It dawned on her it was blood. "Ouch, you bastard," she blurted out. A low growl vibrated from his chest to hers, encased in that hard armor.
 
"I… also… accept your apology, Bulma," Vegeta answered, in a near whisper. "But don't you dare tell anyone I said so. Or else."
 
"I understand," she nodded. Realizing he wasn't going to let her go, Bulma swallowed hard. When his eyes met hers again, she saw the intense lust crackling there. Fear and arousal mated in her stomach and then tingled between her legs at the second his eyes met hers. Something universal between male and female vibrated her whole body like a musical string and she knew the hunger was mutual. A bite on the ear must mean the same as a kiss. She closed her eyes and leaned her face forwards, then realized that he brushed his nose against her other ear. Lightly she felt his own ear brush against hers. Nervously she took his ear between her teeth and bit down.
 
"I see," Vegeta murmured. Heart pounding in her breast Bulma exhaled. Again he nipped her ear and she felt another nip down her cheek to her neck, and then to the exposed skin just under her collar. Each was a sucking bite that did not break the skin, but inflamed her desire. Bulma slid her arms around his neck, joining them just at the nape where his shock of dark bristly hair met his skin. Lightly she rubbed there, causing him to flinch. Then she leaned forward and turned her face to the side so she could press a kiss to his lips. Vegeta grunted in surprise, stepping back a bit.
 
"It's a kiss, in case you didn't know," she chuckled.
 
"Of course I know your fool customs," he gritted. "Waste of time."
 
"Don't knock it till you try it," she retorted, and then saw him roll his eyes.
 
"Stupid pain in the ass," he grumbled. "What's the point?"
 
"Relax, I want to thank you for giving me a chance to apologize. You can put your arms around me if you want because I'd like to show you how we bite," she said giving him a sweet smile. He licked his lips, uncomfortable with the taste of her lips still lingering on his. Still with parted lips he regarded her with wide eyes till she again tried kissing him. Stiff as a tree Vegeta remained standing with his hands on her shoulders. It felt so good to not have to lean up on tiptoes to kiss someone Bulma thought, brushing her body to his hard armored one. She wanted him to know physically that she appreciated his leniency and moment of understanding. For that brief time his armor had dropped the façade of pride that he had so carefully forged in his hard life.
 
Hands trembling a bit on her shoulders Vegeta tolerated the strange custom of her lips massaging against his at the same time her fingers of her right hair tunneled through his hair. They lightly scratched his scalp while her other arm left his neck, sliding down to hook around the small of his back. At that moment he felt a wave of heat shoot through him at the contact of her body pressed so close. Stiffly he rested his gloved hands on her hip, then pushed his pelvis to hers. Leaning down he seized her nose between his teeth and bit down. Then nipped at her lips. Next his mouth opened and she felt his teeth trying to bite at her mouth.
 
"You don't bite silly," she gasped, pulling back.
 
"Are we going to do this or not?" Vegeta glared at her. "One custom I find remotely bearable and you have to ruin it by opening your mouth…"
 
"But I HAVE to open my mouth, your Majesty," she cooed innocently. Grumbling Vegeta yanked her as close as he possibly could and sealed off her lips. For a time Bulma enjoyed the clumsy, yet pleasant attempts of the Prince to learn kissing. Spinning her around he grasped her upper arms to lift her easily onto the counter. With a brush of his arm he sent whatever she was working on to the floor with a clatter. Her hard swallows were answered with a harsh hiss of his breath between clenched teeth as Vegeta thrust her down. One gloved hand pinned her down by her chest while the other started to grab at her clothing.
 
"Wow, you… um don't waist time," she panted.
 
"This IS what follows that ridiculous lip massage custom, isn't it?" Vegeta grumbled.
 
"Yes but… you don't have to right NOW… I mean you only just learned how to kiss…" she said.
 
"Humph, you're right, you're keeping me from dinner with this silly ritual," Vegeta said, releasing her. He stepped back and cast her a rather evil grin.
 
"Now just a moment I didn't mean you had to STOP kissing me, Vegeta! I just didn't think you had to rush so much when…"
 
"We will continue this later, Bulma," he said, zipping in close. He again gave her ear a sharp nip, then phased out in a blur of energy.
 
"Wait for me!" she snapped. To her annoyance he was gone.
***