Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chinks in the Armor ❯ The finished product! ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chinks in the Armor 3
 
Thanks to my reviewers Heiress and others! Hope you enjoy this! Sorry it took so long! I don't own DBZ. Toriyama, Toei Animation Co. Ltd. does. This is fan fiction, and means no harm. I'm only borrowing the characters for a while!
 
"Thank you for telling Bulma dinner was ready," Mrs. Briefs gushed, carrying a large tray laden with various platters and bowls. They rattled as she set them down, and began to unload them.
 
"Mmph it'll take forever that way," Vegeta complained. He snatched the various containers filled with food and assembled them in the middle of the table.
 
"Thank you young man! Such a well behaved guest, like a true Prince, isn't he?" she praised Vegeta, who grunted as he sat down in his chair next to Bulma's again.
 
"That must be her now," said Dr. Briefs from behind a wall of the evening paper he held up like a screen. Vegeta rolled his dark eyes then grabbed the next tray from the kitchen before Mrs. Briefs could bother to load it. Quickly he streaked towards the table, leaving a swift breeze as he went. Soon they were all settled into places when Bulma walked into the dining room.
 
At dinner, Bulma felt the heat of Vegeta's gaze training on her when she finally slid into her chair. She wondered just what would happen next as the food was passed around the small table. Her mother's beaming smile and high pitched voice drove Vegeta nuts, but she couldn't help feeling the pressure of his dark eyed gaze smoldering with the promise of things to come.
 
"Sorry I'm late. Something came up," she said. Vegeta pressed a hand to his mouth and snickered. Bulma shot him a glare, and then pulled herself into her place. As she did so, her thigh brushed past Vegeta's and she felt the warmth of his body almost burning hot.
 
"Took you long enough," Vegeta muttered through a mouthful of mashed potatoes. Like a precision machine, he devoured the massive amounts of food arrayed in the plates and bowls at his place. In comparison, Mrs. Briefs nibbled like a bird at her salad, while Dr. Briefs sloppily ate his own portion. Crumbs landed in his moustache and on his lap, which he wiped away with a sizeable napkin.
 
"Bulma dear, do TRY to eat something!"
 
"You heard her, woman. You've got a long night ahead of you," Vegeta whispered, nudging her with a muscled arm. Bulma coughed, choking on her mouthful of lettuce and sliced radishes.
 
"Breath honey, breath!" Dr. Briefs urged reaching across the table. Bulma grasped her throat, face turning red.
 
"Bulma… oh dear!"
 
"Shut up!" Vegeta growled at the worried parents. Raising a gloved hand, he delivered a sharp but small slap to Bulma's back. The offending morsel of food shot across the table like a missile and almost hit Dr. Briefs in the face had he not dodged it. Bulma wheezed, heaving in deep breaths. Her mother shoved a glass of water in her hand and her father still leaned forwards.
 
"Here drink this down."
 
"I'm FINE!" Bulma gasped. "Get off of me all you!"
 
"Move away, you're in the Royal personal space!" Vegeta waved them away with a gloved hand. Bulma slumped in her chair but noticed the light pressure of Vegeta's palm on her shoulder.
 
"Crap, don't DO that!" she gasped, sipping her water. Color returned to normal and her parents settled down at the near miss.
 
"So honey, did you fix the bots?" Dr. Briefs asked. Vegeta hiked a brow at the sudden change in his mood. He had gone from terrified to nonchalant regarding Bulma's welfare in seconds.
 
"All done, Daddy," she said, mildly pissed he had suddenly dismissed welfare for her in favor of lab work.
 
"Good. I had to call an emergency meeting and I hope that you'll continue to be able to keep our guest outfitted with his needs," Dr. Briefs said. "I've got a company to run."
 
"I'm sure she's taking VERY good care of our guest, aren't you dear," Mrs. Briefs cooed.
 
Another snort from Vegeta indicated he was quite amused by the double entendre. Suddenly the temperature in Bulma's immediate vicinity shot up twenty degrees. She felt a tingle forming between her legs at the very thought. Still Vegeta's nip on her ear stung a bit, reminding her of the promise of things to come. Just what had she gotten herself into she wondered. If she looked at him out of the corner of her eye, she could swear he was doing the same while packing the food in. It seemed odd to see Vegeta wearing spandex and gloves to eat, but he did not like touching anything without something between his hands and the object. He hardly ever took the gloves off unless he had no choice.
 
"I'm so not here," Bulma groaned, grabbing a dinner roll and shoving it into her mouth to chew on it. Vegeta had removed any breastplate or scrap of remaining battered armor, and simply wore a sleeveless blue tank top. This gave Bulma a very nice view of the tanned skin creased with massive muscles and a few scars that could be seen. She grew warmer remembering that she had sneaked a peak at him in the shower all those months ago after he would come back. Just before the mysterious youth had showed up that was. When he demanded a towel.
 
Vegeta smirked to himself imagining what the woman must be thinking now. He could smell the change in her scent that indicated her arousal, and struggled to control his own body. There was nothing more sweetly then waiting for his prey and the hunt itself. Bulma would continue to worry and anticipate what he would next do and it would be even more fun when he finally revealed his plan. Her body shifted while Bulma crossed and uncrossed her legs.
 
"Can I have seconds?" she asked.
 
"Bulma dear you must watch your weight!" Mrs. Briefs chided her, slapping her hand from the serving spoon.
 
"Who cares how fat she gets," Vegeta grunted at Mrs. Briefs. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!"
 
"Oh my," Mrs. Briefs blinked.
 
"You foolish human females are too obsessed with stupid things like how you look! You have all this food and you insist on looking like fucking skeletons when half the people on your planet would die to have the abundance you take for granted," Vegeta growled at her. "You're insane!"
 
"But… that's not the point," said Mrs. Briefs.
 
"Dear, let it be," Dr. Briefs sighed. Bulma felt a small smile forming on her lips.
 
"Besides, she's still as ugly as she would be," Vegeta could not resist adding.
 
"Jerk," she grumbled, nudging him.
 
"Loudmouth," Vegeta responded, then shoved the serving dish with potatoes before Bulma. "As long as you eat you at least keep silent!"
 
"Thanks bunches, your Whyness," Bulma responded, but saw the sparkle in his eye. For the first time, her parents were speechless at Vegeta's strange comment on human society. He had a point, and the Briefs did take their wealth for granted when Vegeta was lucky to be fed as a slave of Freiza. Did the lack of food somehow stunt his growth when he had to destroy worlds and do everything the lizard asked just to have a place to sleep and something to put in his belly?
 
When he first came it looked like she could see his ribs with the muscle. Now Vegeta had put on bulk and filled out nicely. Since the fuzzy pictures of him years ago with Nappa he had grown into a handsome small stature warrior from an awkward large headed alien. The gravity workouts had also given him added muscle that increased his buff past Goku's proportions. Just how could more muscle be packed onto that small frame she did not know? However, she found herself staring at him.
 
For the rest of dinner, Bulma ate as much as she wanted and her mother said nothing more. Finally, she got up to help with the dishes while Vegeta excused himself to continue his workout into the night. The longer she did chores the more she prolonged the inevitable. Nevertheless, as he rose he walked past, and she felt a slight slap on her backside and a whisper in her ear. "We have unfinished business, woman." He laughed lightly, tickling her neck and ear. Then he was gone.
 
"Oh boy," she mumbled.
Summoning her courage, Bulma picked up the project she had been working on. She had managed to finish it with a supreme effort and three more hours. Something had compelled her to work doggedly on the new armor and have it ready for him just before nine at night when he would finish his own workout. Carrying the wrapped package, she walked through the wet grass shivering in her robe. Underneath she wore close to nothing, but hoped that he would approve of what she had to offer.
 
As if on automatic pilot Bulma wandered towards the spherical form of the GR, and the dome of the bungalow adjacent to it. To her surprise the lights were flickering out at the time she passed the Capsule 4. A door hissed open, and down the steps he came, covered in sweat with a towel around his neck. Bulma felt her heart pounding when Vegeta landed on booted feet beside her.
 
"Wait here," he said quietly, grasping her shoulder.
 
"You said we had unfinished business," she whispered.
 
"Not out here," he whispered softly. A gloved hand brushed past her cheek and his dark eyes gleamed into hers.
 
"But what are you going to do?"
 
"Use your brain woman," Vegeta grunted, then disappeared into his bungalow. She then heard the sound of the shower and sighed with relief. At least he was going to clean himself before whatever happened next. As the minutes passed, she sat down in the grass spreading her robe under her and setting the present to the side. Her head drooped with the efforts of the day. Soft moonlight gleamed down and a dozen stars fought with the orange haze of West City to penetrate and show their pinpricks of light.
 
"Wake up!" someone barked. Bulma jerked and yelped, blinking up into the face of the Saiyan Prince towering over her. He rested hands on his hips, and she saw the bodysuit, white gloves, and boots contouring every muscle. Something was missing.
 
"Took you long enough," she said.
 
"Shut up," Vegeta grumbled. He reached down and grabbed her hand with his, yanking her to her feet so she landed against him. For a moment, their bodies collided, and then Bulma was pressed to his strong chest. A hand clenched on her butt, squeezing it and rubbing while he pressed his pelvis to hers. She was imprisoned in bands of steel, his hot breath fanning her neck as he nipped it with his teeth, and then nibbled up to her earlobe.
 
"Vegeta…" she whispered.”I… I finished it."
 
"So I see," Vegeta said, releasing her. Keeping his hand clamped on hers, he pointed to the wrapped bundle.
 
Bulma felt his hand release, then bent over to pick it up. AS she did, she could feel his gaze on her curved ass. Quickly she spun, seeing a very evil smirk twist the corner of his lips. Glaring at him she whirled and shoved the object into his hands. "Pervert!" she grumbled.
 
"Idiot. You wouldn't wear such a thin garment if you worried about me seeing your ugly body under it," Vegeta taunted her.
 
"Shut up and open it since you asked so NICELY for it!" Bulma huffed. Vegeta ripped open the paper, letting it fall to the ground as he ignored the silvery paper. Just like a male, she thought.
 
However, his eyes widened at the curve of the object in his hands. He turned it in every direction to see the contours and sleek surface. A small grunt could be heard as he examined every bit of the new armored breastplate. Then he slowly put it on, buckling the straps and fitting the halves together over his bodysuit. Bulma felt her breath whipped away as he stood to full regal height with the new armor fitted to his chest. It somehow gave him an air of dignity that no other suit had.
 
"Not bad, woman," he grunted, then inclined his head.
 
"You need the new gloves and boots!" she said, pointing to something else that fell out. Vegeta grumbled and toed off his old boots then threw them aside. He pushed her down and leaned on her to keep his balance and she realized he wanted her to assist him. Cursing under her breath, she helped him into the boots and gloves, then stepped back.
 
He held his hands at arms' length, then stamped his feet in the boots to seat them. Slowly he flared his energies, surrounding himself in a blue aura that crackled his entire form. Bulma stepped back in fright and awe to see the Prince wearing the ensemble she had created. A small smirk formed into a full devilish grin as Vegeta began to move experimentally in various poses. She gasped to see him zip out and then reappear in minute blurs around her. The wind generated whipped up her robe so her bare legs were revealed and she shivered.
 
Finally he appeared right behind her and she felt his hands imprison her against his hard chest. Gloves folded over her belly and his hot breath fanned her ears again. He whispered, "I suppose this is acceptable, Bulma. I see this wasn't a waste of my time."
 
"You like it?" she said with gleeful enthusiasm. Giggling like a pupil she leapt up and began to dance. Yet, Vegeta's hands yanked her back against him.
 
"You're too loud," he growled. Suddenly two hands slid up and covered her breasts, giving them a squeeze that caught her attention. Bulma yelped, then felt the charge of desire surge in her womanhood. It tingled over her skin under her robe as Vegeta teased each nipple. Then he spun her around, pulling her so their bodies were tightly locked together.
 
"Vegeta… what are you…" she started before his hungry kiss claimed her lips. He yanked her into him, forcefully dominating her mouth with his while thrusting his tongue past her teeth. Bulma felt the breath sucked from her and the massive tingling of power radiating from him to her. Every muscle vibrated against hers and she wondered if she would fly apart. One of his hands imprisoned her back while the other kneaded down her spine to squeeze her ass tightly. Slightly his legs parted and she felt herself nudged firmly against a hardening bulge that was flush with her quivering womanhood.
 
She could not escape the Saiyan who pillaged her mouth with a warm tongue, reducing her reluctance to nothing. Bulma relaxed her body, knowing that to try to fight him was hopeless. Her own hunger was so great she was thrilled by the primal urge that he showed. So she arched back and leaned into his embrace guessing he would take what he wanted. Whatever she had started, she would have to see through the ending. "You… how do you want this," she blurted out.
 
"Shut up," he whispered, imprisoning her against his armored chest in a one armed hug. His other hand slipped around to start squeezing at her breasts through her thin robe. His hips worked against hers, anxiously. "You talk entirely too much."
 
"If you want… we can go someplace else," Bulma swallowed. "So… nobody interrupts us?"
 
"Hmm, fine, since I'd blast any weakling who interrupted my pleasure," Vegeta snorted, wrapping an arm around her body and throwing her over his broad shoulder. Bulma felt his hand grip her butt tightly, giving it a squeeze like she was ripe fruit. She yelped then felt the ground move as Vegeta carried her bodily. Before she could say anything else reality blurred and they were headed towards the small bungalow complete with bedroom, kitchen, and shower. While he could live in the GR itself, Mrs. Briefs insisted he should have a proper apartment considering he was royalty.
 
A thrust of a gloved hand threw the door open, and Bulma saw the motion of his gold toed boots as he hauled her in, then kicked the door shut. Seconds later she felt herself dumped on the middle of a double bed in the Capsule hut he inhabited. Scattered around the dim space were books and pieces of armor here and there. Bulma sat up, backing away from him as he turned to her. "Don't move," he growled.
 
"I could make it more fun," she blurted out.
 
"Keep silent," he hushed her, pressing a gloved finger to her lips. "And stay still. Unless you want to piss me off, you'll finish what you started, small one."
 
"Not very innovative are we," she blurted out. She realized in mere seconds he had pulled off his boots and armor, tossing them down before sitting on the bed and leaning towards her. A gloved hand pinned her down and Bulma then saw him crawl on top of her. Hard muscular thighs imprisoned her hips as Vegeta sat astride her. Clothing was ripped easily from her body, baring her to him before she could get a word in edgewise. Harsh breathing indicated his need.
 
"I… wait…" she got out.
 
"What," he growled.
 
"I can make it more fun, like I said before," she blurted out. "I mean you are a Prince right, don't you want the best?"
 
"Explain Bulma," he growled.
 
"I could undress you," she said softly, reaching a hand up to his shirt. Vegeta grunted and saw her willing gaze. She only wore her bra and panties now, having stopped his onslaught of ripping away what separated them. Slowly she rubbed her fingers over his muscles and seized the hem of his shirt. Vegeta crossed his arms so she could pull it up. Leaning up she lightly ran her fingertips over the landscape of revealed scars.
 
"Acceptable I suppose," he snorted, pretending not to be impressed. He yanked off his gloves, then let them drop with the rest of his garments to the side. Then his gaze fell on her trying to reach behind and remove her bra.
 
"If you reach around me it will be easier," she whispered, trying to sit up.
 
Somehow they removed it and he stopped to look at her revealed chest. A sharp gasp exhaled, and then he pushed her down once more. Hot breath surged against goosepimpled skin and then his hands descended on her. The touch was clumsy yet sensual, causing her to arch her back because he seemed unsure. His dark hair tickled as he lowered his nose to take in her scent starting at her neck then down between the curves of what he slowly squeezed and kneaded with large hands. Her inner thighs brushed against the outside of his, causing her to shiver. Against her, he pressed his chest, lying down atop her so he could again sharply nip at her ear, then her neck. Instinctively Bulma arched her back, sighing, as his touches grew surer.
 
He allowed her hands to slide and knead down the curve of his spine. Vegeta sharply nipped at her neck, her collarbone, and down her body. The friction of his abdomen on her pelvis caused her to moan softly. Softly she kissed his wide forehead. He jerked away, glaring down at her.
 
"I'm not going to hurt you," she breathed.
 
"As if you could," he muttered.
 
"Vegeta," she whispered, then kissed him softly on the lips.
 
Vegeta felt tension still in her body. He had to reassure her he was in charge, so he said, "I will not damage you, small one."
 
"I trust you," she nodded.
 
"I'm not like your weak friends. I didn't ask for your trust," he snorted.
 
"Vegeta, it is yours anyway," Bulma smiled. "I'm not scared of you any more. But that doesn't mean I don't fear your power."
 
"Sensible answer. You are mine now, and you dare not think that I cannot control my power, small one," he snorted, then lay so he pressed her under him. Sliding his hands down he grabbed her underwear and ripped them away. She gasped as he drew back and arched over her, his bare chest hot and hard against her soft breasts and stomach. He pressed his pelvis to hers; reaching under to grasp her butt and pull her against him.
 
"Mmm, you feel so good," she whispered.
 
"You have pleased me with your armor. In addition, for that you have the gratitude of the Prince of all Saiyans, small one. Now submit to me, and I will offer you my generous protection," he growled, nipping her ear again.
 
"Jerk," she pouted.
 
He saw the look of desire on Bulma's face, and then smirked. Strange warmth overcame him, and he felt the crackling energies surging around her body as he focussed. If he was not careful he would break his plaything, and so he lightly pressed his other hand to her stomach. Bulma felt warmth creeping over every inch of her skin from his hands, enveloping her with a series of pinpricks. If she opened her eyes she could see a bluish glow, and it dawned on her that it was ki. Just like Yamcha had done, Vegeta was somehow concerned with her safety. This released her tension and she felt warm fondness that he cared about her welfare. Even if he only saw her as a diversion, he did not wish to cause her harm.
 
Bulma gasped, her body flushing with heat and mutual need. "I have you at my mercy," he taunted her.
 
A wave of pleasure swept over her, and then Bulma blinked up at him with glad tears in her eyes to see his smile. Before she could say another word, they came together. His powerful hands caressed her body and felt her response. Something gladdened him to see the power he had over her, and Vegeta eagerly made love to her willing body. He realized that she was helping him please himself, and in turn he worked harder to please her. For once, his own desire was in showing what he could give to another.
 
Was that pleasure? A human female could enjoy what he was doing. A slow smile came over his face. Vegeta connected that indeed she was trying to help him reach his goal by her caresses and movements in their coupling. That buzzing at the base of his spine surged with a high that he enjoyed. Precious genetic material mingled with their bodies united.
 
Bulma lay back as Vegeta rested his full weight on her. She felt it hard to breathe, but Vegeta seemed warm and comfortable. The hardness of his muscles seemed so perfect. She liked his hot gasps tickling her neck. Strong arms rested on either side, and Vegeta sighed in contentment feeling her with him. Lightly she lifted her head and kissed his ear. Bulma also enjoyed the closeness and heat of his touch.
 
"He feels so good where he is," she realized. Peering down his back she saw the graceful curve of his spine and the landscape network of massive scars. A sense of protectiveness welled up, and she wrapped her arms around him to hug him close. Bulma wanted to hold and protect him; savoring the contact of someone whom she had touched through the hardness of the armor he had let down. She sighed and arched her back, closing her eyes and letting her own body hum with tingling energy. Mutual hunger was assuaged, and she felt Vegeta's tension relax.
 
"Vegeta?" she asked, rubbing his shoulder.
 
The only answer was a gentle snore. The dead weight of his slumbering body pinned her there and Bulma chuckled. As long as Vegeta lay atop her, she couldn't move. Yet she realized there was no way any danger could harm her as long as Vegeta was there. Relaxing again, Bulma let herself surrender to sleep. Any threat would awaken the dark terror that slept atop her, and she would be safe. If Vegeta felt safe enough to sleep in her arms, had she somehow gained his trust? She liked to think so. Something else occurred to her before falling asleep, creeping into her instincts. Not only had she achieved his acceptance but received the life mate she always wanted but never knew till now that she needed.