Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chinks in the Armor ❯ Another armor fractured ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Bulma or Vegeta sadly. They are the brainchild of Akira Toriyama. Shonen Jump/Viz/ Toei Animation Studios Ltd own DBZ. This is a work of fan fiction, not meant to harm the series or anime.
 
Bulma blinked in intense morning sun. Every limb felt made of lead so it was hard to sit up. Peering down she realized part of the reason was because of the spiky haired head pillowing itself on her breast. Tracing her fingers down the mane of spines, she fondled smooth skin covering titanium muscle. While the width of his shoulders was wider then her hips the torso narrowed to a scarred waist and muscular hips. The hint of a firm tight backside vanished beneath rumpled sheets soaked with sweat. In the cradle of her thighs, he reclined, dead to the world. Two muscular hands rested on either side of her body.
 
"Oh terrific," Bulma moaned. Should she let the sleeping Saiyan prince lie, or try to wake him up? Something told her that he might end up disintegrating her if she made any sudden moves. Therefore, she settled for making small movements and coughs. Every square inch of their skin that touched felt sticky bearing witness to a mingling of bodies and something else.
 
"Vegeta, wake up," she whispered. "Psst, your Majesty… your Royal Nastiness, get up…"
 
"Mmmn," grumbled the voice in his sleep. "Shut up."
 
"I'll make you a BIG breakfast, Vegeta?" Bulma whispered, daring to caress his scalp.
 
Stretched atop her, Vegeta jolted with a start. Bulma swallowed hard, freezing still because she was terrified he might see her as an enemy. He lifted his face from the alabaster curves, his slanted eyes widening as they opened. Dark black pools bored into her blue eyes with predatory intensity. Biting her lip Bulma shivered and wondered if she was truly safe. Another shiver passed through her as Vegeta regarded her with a neutral expression akin to his normal regal frown. His default face she called it, the permanent wrinkled brow with a downward turn of the lips.
 
"You'd better make good on that, Bulma," he muttered. She moved a bit under him as he continued to stare at her, wondering what would happen next.
 
"I guess you want to get up and eat, and shower," she said matter of factly. Instinct told her he was not the type of man who would bring her breakfast in bed or shower her with kisses. That she could handle.
 
"Umm," he muttered, then pressed his hands on either side of her shoulders to push himself up. Their skin stuck together and Bulma giggled.
 
"Sleep well, huh, buddy?" she asked.
 
"You should know my name by now, silly female," Vegeta grumbled. He blinked sleep out of his eyes, and then levered himself up off her. Bulma sighed; knowing this was the emotional wall she had expected of him. No thank you, no endearments, and just a matter of fact acceptance. Yet, it was more promising then rejection.
 
"I guess you want me to draw your shower or something," she asked. Vegeta grunted and slowly placed his feet on the floor. The sheet dropped from his tanned body, giving Bulma a full view of what she had only seen glimpses of before. Her eyes widened and she blushed slightly at the Adonis raising his hands above his head. Muscles flexed and bones popped as Vegeta rolled his head and then moved his arms in a strange silent kata. Almost like tai chi, she guessed it was only natural he would start with stretching. Bulma blinked, stretching and making a loud yawn.
 
"What the hell was that," Vegeta grumbled, glaring at her over his shoulder.
 
"What I yawned! Excuse me, but you DID use me for a bed all night, and you're no lightweight!"
 
"Perhaps because you would crush me with your fat butt, female," Vegeta smirked.
 
"Screw you, Vegeta," Bulma glared at him, flipping him off.
 
"You've already had that privilege. Hope you enjoyed fucking a Prince, wench," he said with a slight evil chuckle.
 
"As a matter of fact I did," Bulma countered half of her wanting to cry in horror at the callous disregard. Vegeta then walked without looking back toward the shower. Bulma threw off the sheets and blew a raspberry, shaking her head. What had she gotten herself into? As she leaned over to pull the sheets of the bed, she heard a grunt.
 
"Well, aren't you going to join me, or am I done with you?" Vegeta snorted, not looking at her.
 
"Fine, I'm coming you royal Pain," Bulma groused, feeling a leap of hope that he wanted her with him again. Bundling up the sheets, she threw them in the corner for a bot to get. Then she grabbed the nearest thing to wrap around her.
 
"Why bother hiding your ugly body. As if you had something worth hiding," Vegeta's voice echoed from inside the small bathroom. Bulma dashed in before he could change his mind then closed the door behind her. Already the water poured down creating a mist that half obscured the Prince stepping into the stall. He swung around and grabbed her wrist, dark eyes searching hers. Swallowing the lump in her throat again, she let him drag her in.
 
Only six inches separated her body from his, dripping with water. He stood with his back to hers, simply letting the water blast him full in the face and run down his body. Shrugging Bulma grabbed up the soap and a natural sponge, lathering it. Her fingers reached out and lathered soap over herself first, and then she dared to apply some to his sculpted back. Vegeta allowed her to do so; simply statue still while Bulma washed every inch of that perfect body. However, she saw the muscles in his legs twitch as she glided her hands over every scar and angle. Her hands came dangerously close to the circular mark at the cleft of his buttocks, the only indication he was not human other then his hair. Instinct again intervened and she avoided it.
 
"Wise choice, Bulma," Vegeta said in a low rasp. "Wash my hair while you're at it."
 
"Jerk, you could at least say thank you," she growled back. He tipped his head back, reaching for something to pass over his shoulder. To her annoyance, Bulma saw it was a simple man's shampoo. Another impulse was suppressed to scream at him, her wisdom telling her that somehow this was his way of tolerating her presence by ordering her around. Vigorously she mashed the shampoo through his scalp; glad she did not have to strain to reach his hair. Flashes of memory flickered through her mind of another sculpted back with long hair that towered over her. As he turned, the handsome face was marred with scars that added to his rugged features. Then fingers reached out to tickle her and she shrieked and slipped.
 
"I'm not that scar faced weakling," Vegeta's voice snapped through the memories. "Don't even think of that wretch in my presence."
 
"I'm sorry. Some of us… can't read… hehe…" Bulma laughed nervously as the implications of her words sank in. He had somehow guessed what she thought. Fear shivered her body, and she dropped the shampoo bottle, her blue eyes wide with terror.
 
"You should fear me, Bulma," Vegeta answered, reaching around and catching her arm to stop her from sinking to the shower floor in shock.
 
"I… I would be stupid not to," she panted, seeing his dark eyes gleaming with something primal. "But jeez how the hell was I supposed to know you can read minds! Damn it!"
 
"Not that I care to see the ramblings of an insignificant human mind, but I appear to be stuck with it," Vegeta answered with a slight disgust in his tone.
 
"Yeah, well I'm not 100 percent nuts about it either! You mean you can read my MIND?"
 
"Not by choice. You think too loud," Vegeta answered.
 
"But wait… the only ones I know who could do that… were Tien and Chautzu… and… how the hell do you do it?"
 
"You should know better then to ask such stupid questions," Vegeta snickered, then grasped up the bar of soap to the side. Bulma froze with fear again as he glided the bar across her goosepimpled skin. Although she ached from the force of his intrusion last night, she was amazed she could still stand. Glancing down she saw blue marks on her hips and arms, fresh bruises.
 
"You… can read my thoughts, oh great," Bulma laughed nervously. "Right…."
 
"You're wise not to underestimate me, Bulma. I am not something you can tame or bend to your will. Not like other men that you've kept in this fashion," Vegeta breathed, grasping her upper arms.
 
"No… of course not. I am not THAT stupid. I just… well I can't help myself when it comes to…"
 
"Comes to what?"
 
"Wanting… you…" she said softly, her walls down and terror flooding her body.
 
"Now you know something of what I face every day. Though it sickens me, you have much in common with me. Always on your guard, presenting your best face to the insignificant vermin you command daily. You don't LIKE not being in control. Yet, for me you make an exception. I see you are not as stupid as you first appeared. I'm pleased that you understand the consequences of the decision you have made."
 
"Decision?"
 
"Helping me doesn't make you very popular with your weakling friends. You had best dare not think I would be killed with your sickening kindness. I'm not Kakkarot."
 
"Goku was still wild. Nobody could tame him," Bulma answered, breathing deeply as Vegeta tugged her body so their chests touched. Her hand rested on his chest and he made no move to take it away.
 
"You know much about Kakkarot, don't you, Bulma," Vegeta said with an evil smirk.
 
"IS that… why you're letting me get close," Bulma swallowed. "Because you think I'll… give you some way of hurting him?"
 
"You're definitely far smarter then I give you credit for, Bulma. But then again, your motives for befriending him were self-serving? Because he helped you find the dragonballs," said he.
 
"How did you know that?"
 
"I see your mind, Bulma," Vegeta whispered, moving close to nip her ear, then her neck. Pressing her to the tile, she gasped as his hands began to roam her body. "Kakkarot learned by accident how to read minds with a touch. Saiyans can send and receive thoughts. Some better then others. And with a touch and your guard down, I can see much."
 
"So you… let me screw you… so you could… read my mind," she gasped.
 
"In so doing, I took a calculated risk," Vegeta breathed, nudging her legs apart as he slid his fingers into her. "Now I know your weaknesses, and how to control you as you sought to control me."
 
"That's not why," she whispered. "I… I'm not like they were. I admit I wanted to screw you, to take care of you. But I can't tell you why other then I can't get you out of my mind… you're like an itch I can't help but scratch. Kami knows why I'm here with you instead of Yamcha…"
 
"Because you're as self serving as I," Vegeta answered. "You value physical beauty, and power. Things that make you not as pure as the other weaklings. You make no apologies for what you are. And that is why I can tolerate you."
 
"So you're saying because I'm a spoiled brat that you can stomach me? Oh thanks a LOT bud!" Bulma suddenly snorted at him. "I'm not some rich bitch that you can expect to have me spread my legs and seduce me, you ass!"
 
"You made me the armor. I simply repaid that which you offered," Vegeta answered. "But don't make any more of it then it is. An itch to scratch, a distraction and entertainment. Nothing more."
 
"Whatever, Vegeta," Bulma suddenly laughed in his face. He stopped, blinking at her with shock.
 
"Surely you must know that you are just a fuck, albeit a good fuck, and nothing more. My true purpose remains unaltered and you cannot think to get in my way!" he snorted in irritation.
 
"Pfft, go ahead and tell me I'm just some whore who spread your legs. Isn't that what you were going to say next? Or was it more along the lines of calling me some disgusting name that you hoped I would somehow burst into tears. You're really a laugh, you know," Bulma suddenly started to giggle. Vegeta blinked in disbelief as he stepped back.
 
"No wait… I know what you were REALLY going to say. That someone as low as me should enjoy that you took lower yourself to fuck a Prince. That I should bow down on my knees and thank the gods that you somehow consented to sleep with a…Well that word I have no idea what it means, but I think I get the general gist," Bulma gasped, holding her sides as she laughed hysterically.
 
"Are… are you insane?"
 
"Cunt. That is what we would say on Earth. Oh like I'm SO hurt that you'd call me that? Pfft, as if!" Bulma giggled.
 
"I… you… damn it!" Vegeta spluttered, disbelief spreading over him that Bulma seemed totally unfazed whereas before any insult would send her away crying.
 
"Vegeta you're a real potty mouth. And not only that your brain's just as filthy!" Bulma howled, laughing as she slapped the tile. Her breasts heaved and Vegeta froze in sheer disbelief as she pointed at him. For five minutes, Bulma continued to laugh and slap the tiles, her knees giving out.
 
"Now I know you're crazy," Vegeta murmured, grabbing his hair in shock. All the vile insults he sought to heap on her, to drive her away crying because he was terrified of having this female get in his way were spilling off her lips.
 
"You call ME pathetic? You're just like a little boy afraid of girls giving him cooties!" Bulma shrieked, giving him an evil grin. "Admit it! You think that because I'm a female you can make me cry by calling me NAMES? Get real, Princey! I've been called FAR worse by far better then you!"
 
"Infernal bitch," Vegeta gritted his teeth. "You… how dare you…."
 
"You're cute when you're mad," Bulma giggled. "Your forehead gets all wrinkly, and I just love how you can't get two words out because you're going to blow your top!"
 
"Shit, I can't BELIEVE this," Vegeta groaned, hanging his head as he leaned back against the tile.
 
"You read my mind, I read yours," Bulma laughed.
 
"Stupid fucking bitch," Vegeta ranted. Bulma leaned over and wrapped her arms around him from behind, giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.
 
"You want to get rid of me, all you have to do is ask," Bulma whispered. "I know you want to get stronger. The last thing I need is some boy trying to impress me with his alpha male shit. The difference with you is that you know when to leave me alone."
 
"Humph," Vegeta mumbled, embarrassed by how she had seen through his defenses. Instinct told him that whatever he threw, she would accept. How dare she.
 
"You think I WANT some guy tying me down? Look buddy, but Bulma Briefs is her OWN woman. I could have any man I want on this planet, but they're all the same! I like being independent. Yamcha and guys like that want me as their little wife, but no way!" Bulma whispered, nibbling his ear.
 
"So, you see why you're a distraction," Vegeta said.
 
"I don't have to be, if I can help you get what you want," Bulma cooed sickeningly sweet, rubbing his chest.
 
"So you'd willingly help me get stronger knowing I could KILL Kakkarot?"
 
"I couldn't stop you anyway. And knowing Goku he would want the chance to fight you anyhow. And I learned long ago Goku gets what he wants regardless of who tries to stop him. If he wants to fight some bad ass villain, he'll figure out a way to get us all out of the way so he can," she said.
 
"You are as selfish as me," Vegeta snickered. "Admit it."
 
"I'm no saint or angel, Vegeta," Bulma answered simply. "I'm just a woman who's lusting after a handsome pain in the ass alien Prince who would as soon fuck me and threw me away when he was bored."
 
"Heh," Vegeta answered, seeing the wicked smirk on her face that looked much like his own. "Then you know there are no guarantees. I could destroy you along with this slag heap."
 
"But then who would build your toys or give you some nookie huh?" she asked.
 
"I could have any whore in the galaxy," he said.
 
"What's a whore when you can have a woman who you don't have to pay for. I'm sure they're pretty expensive, eh?" Bulma answered. Vegeta registered the fact that calling Bulma 'whore' or 'slut' was about as effective as calling her a 'doo-doo head'. Judging from the curses rolling through her mind he realized her mouth was as foul as his if not more.
 
"Obnoxious short bastard," Vegeta snickered. "Royal pain in the ASS? I must admit those rather creative insults. Though I should be flattered that this ass is something you worship eh?"
 
"Well it IS the nicest ass I've seen, in the galaxy. I mean hey I've only traveled to Namek, but…"
 
"You have taste," Vegeta smirked. He pulled her into his arms and felt her hands reaching down to give the object in questions a kneading squeeze. Grasping her hips he lifted her and flared a massive surge of ki. Bulma shrieked in fear, suddenly wrapping her arms and legs around him in the shower. Vegeta cackled evilly to feel her clinging to him for sheer terror.
 
"Oh my god, are you trying to blow up the house?" Bulma panted.
 
"I could have easily vaporized you. That was a small fraction of power to reduce these buildings to ashes," Vegeta answered, locking his arms around her. He carried her out of the bathroom, which was now bone dry and into the living room of the bungalow. Fear pounded her heart when she realized that she could have died. Something prodded at her and she shifted so it rested between her legs. That evil sneer spreading across Vegeta's face terrified and excited her simultaneously. He knew in that moment she was scared out of her wits but she still held onto him for safety because she had strange trust he would not kill her.
 
With a snap of his hips, Vegeta thrust himself into her, and Bulma groaned at the intrusion. Grasping her thighs he spread her legs out so they stretched in a V around his hips then slightly pushed them up so he could seat himself completely inside. Bulma buried her face in his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his neck in surrender. Laughing he began to move with a savage rhythm that worked them both into a fast frenzy. By the time he lay her into the bed again, the bots had changed the sheets and Bulma was curled up on herself.