Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Comfort for Bulma ❯ Act 2 Rave On ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Act 2
 
Vegeta's workout consumed him that whole afternoon. He didn't realize where the time had gone till he snapped out of his meditation. It was seven PM on a Friday night, and he heard the woman's voice mingling with that of her weakling mate Yamcha. Yet there were two females and another male he didn't recognize.
 
With interest Vegeta peered outside the window of his GR as the car pulled up. He levitated to the main dome, peering down from the shade of a tree. Two females walked arm and arm with the other male wearing a white suit much like the one Yamcha sported. Bulma twined her arm around Yamcha's, giving a guided tour.
 
Both Yamcha and Bulma walked towards Capsule hand in hand. They were giggling, their cheeks red with the liquor they drank. Vegeta stared in surprise when he smelled another woman on Yamcha's other arm though. What was this, he wondered? Especially when he saw another young man with a third woman.
 
"We're going to have SO much fun, aren't we, kids?" Yamcha's friend laughed.
 
Down in the lounge Yamcha and Chopsuay had taken off their coats, and loosened their neckties. Both sat cattycorner to another, accepting mixed drinks from the sideboard where Bulma stood with her back to them all.
 
She handed one glass to Ginger, who walked towards Chopsuay with it. He accepted it with a kiss. Meanwhile the woman herself carried another to Yamcha. Shasta busied herself carrying in a tray laden with various snack foods such as cheese puffs, pretzels, and cookies.
 
"What the hell is this, an orgy?" Vegeta mumbled as he exited the kitchen. He stopped as he plunked down a glass and filled it with milk. In the breakfast nook that was visible by sliding doors he saw the three women and two men sitting close. Yamcha leaned his head on Bulma's chest, and rested his knees in the lap of the purple haired girl, while the young man sat opposite him with the pink haired chick.
 
"What was your name again?" Bulma hiccuped. A bot floated by, holding a tray filled with various cocktails.
 
"Chopsuay," laughed the other baseball player. "Me and Yami go WAY back, right?"
 
"Oh yes, silly me," Bulma laughed. "You were the one who got Yami into the league."
 
"And he's my best bud ever since," Yamcha said, extending his hand and bopping his fist on top of Chopsuay's.
 
"Tell me more," said the purple haired girl, rubbing Yamcha's feet as she took his sneakers off.
 
"Sure, Shasta," he grinned. "We're ALL friends here."
 
"Right sis?" grinned the pink haired girl, sitting on her sister's side. "Get me a drink, Cho?"
 
"My pleasure, Ginger," he grinned. "What will it be?"
 
"Just tell them your order," Bulma laughed, getting up and tossing her wrap to another bot.
 
"What do you want sweetie?" Yamcha asked. "The usual?"
 
"Cosmopolitan, and extra vodka, Yami," she giggled, hiccuping. Various drinks were procured, and the friends wandered off with their various drinks in hand.
 
"Stupid humans," Vegeta mumbled. "Should be good for a laugh I suppose. I get to see the woman make an ass of herself. So I suppose it's worth looking into."
 
Taking his glass of milk and a full package of those things she called chocolate chip cookies, the Prince wandered into the lounge where the pulsing beat of music vibrated his sensitive ears. All the better to sneak a peak, he though as he levitated up and drifted into the room with a blur of movement. Vegeta positioned himself over the fireplace next to a potted plant, and realized he had a ringside seat to the human orgy.
 
Yamcha groaned as he leaned over and kissed Shasta, and Chopsuay gave Bulma's lips a peck. Ginger, the pink haired pleasure slave, at least Vegeta thought she was, was busy rubbing the shoulders of Chopsuay. Yamcha then pulled Bulma towards him into his lap, caressing her blue hair. They shared a long kiss, while he leaned back and crashed into Shasta's lap with Bulma top him.
 
As more drinks were consumed, they listened to the two baseball players spinning a long boring tale. Vegeta snickered as he saw both of the trollops and Bulma vying for the male's pathetic attention. Bulma seemed to be pushed further aside when Yamcha took Shasta into his arms and kissed her. She pouted, making Vegeta wonder if she really WAS Yamcha's mate or not, or if he was trying various whores in her place.
 
"Humph," he mumbled.
 
"C'mere, are you lonely?" Ginger asked, staggering over, and leaning on Bulma's arm. Chopsuay was watching both women as he downed his drink. Yamcha and Shasta locked in a long embrace, their hands wandering over one another oblivious too much else.
 
"Yeah, I guess," she said.
 
"C'mere and let us take care of you," Ginger said, taking her hand and leaning in to kiss Bulma's lips. She coughed, spilling her drink as she tripped over her high heels. Vegeta winced as she landed in Chopsuay's lap.
 
"Hey Baby, I hate to see you left out," he said, leaning down to give her a kiss. Bulma was startled as she felt his hands slide up and under her chest, rubbing her breasts.
 
"Wait a second, what about Ginger?" she asked.
 
"I like to watch," Ginger laughed, sitting next to them and tickling Bulma's feet. She pulled off the stiletto heels, and soon the two girls were wrestling. Bulma was trying to scramble away from Chopsuay, but was rendered helpless by Ginger tickling her sides.
 
"Hey, now wait, I can't breathe!" she giggled. "Stop... time out!"
 
"C'mon, smile for us. We love you," Chopsuay slurred. He pulled Bulma on one knee, then Ginger on the other. First he dragged Ginger's face to his, and kissed her hard, then turned to Bulma, sliding his other hand up her leg while reaching under Ginger's short pink miniskirt.
 
"No, enough," Bulma said.
 
"Hey, you look SO cute together," Yamcha slurred, surfacing from his kiss with Shasta. "I'm sorry babe, you miss me?"
 
"Yes," she said, pushing off Chopsuay's lap. She wandered over as Yamcha pulled her to sit next to him, draping his arm over her.
 
"That's my girl. C'mere and let me show you I still think you're the number one chick in my life, B," he said. Vegeta shook his head because Bulma was liplocking with Yamcha at the same time that the purple haired whore was rubbing his shoulders, then sliding her hands between them to the lump in Yamcha's pants.
 
"Idiot," he mumbled, suddenly feeling sick. Bulma was staring past Yamcha's hair while she noticed both his hands weren't on her. Reluctantly she squirmed out of his arms, and saw her boyfriend's look of surprise.
 
"Hey, there's enough of us to go around, don't be sad, B," he said.
 
"I still love ya," Chopsuay grinned, reaching out a hand to her.
 
"Don't touch me," Bulma snapped.
 
"But sweetie..."
 
"I need a cigarette," she said, worming out of their grasp. Vegeta blinked, not sure of what was going on, but it was getting a bit insipid. Somehow he knew that Bulma didn't like to share, but was lowering herself to do so because Yamcha wanted to.
 
He drifted down from the ceiling, landing with white-toed boots on the carpet. Ginger lifted her head for oxygen, giggling as she pointed to him. "Hey handsome, where did you come from?"
 
"Ahh, another friend of Bulma's?" grinned Chopsuay.
 
"Humph, are you quite enjoying making an ass of yourselves?" he sneered.
 
"Vegeta, join the party!" Yamcha laughed. "C'mon, you never party. You need to LOOSEN up."
 
"As if I need YOU weaklings to tell ME how to party," Vegeta smirked. "Where's the woman?"
 
"Which woman?" Yamcha blinked.
 
"The blue haired noisy one!" Vegeta asked.
 
"I'm available, forget her, you handsome thing!" Ginger cooed, getting up and putting her arms around Vegeta's neck.
 
"Don't touch me, you stupid whore. Go back to your master!" Vegeta said, as he pushed her away.
 
"Well, who got up on the wrong side of BED," Ginger pouted, landing in Chopsuay's lap.
 
"Have a drink, that's a good boy," Yamcha said, getting up and grabbing a bottle of Tequila.
 
"I'll take that, thank you very much," Vegeta said, snatching the bottle away.
 
"Good sport," Yamcha grinned. "Join us?"
 
"No thank you, idiot," Vegeta said as he shoved Yamcha back down and wandered off to find the woman for some more entertainment.