Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Comfort for Bulma ❯ Act 3 Stolen Kiss ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Act 3
 
Smoke curled from the cigarette as Bulma sat on the veranda. She didn't see Vegeta walk out the sliding door and slowly rise into the air. He sat on the domed roof of Capsule, glancing down. Taking the tequila, Vegeta knocked back a small sip, relishing the burn as it went down his throat. Bulma sat with her back to him, soft skin pale and pearly in the moonlight. Her silver minidress was open in the back with a V shape, which ended at the hips, and covered her shoulders. To his surprise he saw a few marks marring the flawless skin, which looked like bruises?
 
He hadn't recalled them there before. Strangely she was hugging herself, sniffling quietly. Vegeta frowned, wondering why she was crying when she had those idiots in there to entertain herself. Her low voice cut through the silent chilly air, starling him out of his reverie, "Get yourself together Bulma, you're supposed to be having fun!"
 
Vegeta saw more smoke curling up from the tip of her Marlborough light 100. Taking a deep drag, she then expelled it. The puffs wafted RIGHT next to Vegeta's nose, and it took his self-control not to sneeze. The weed she smoked was similar to a rolled cigarette that he sometimes partook of that smelled sweet and perfumed, leaving a buzzing relaxation to the mind. The closest equivalent on Earth was called Marijuana and it was illegal.
 
"Yamcha's just trying to cheer me up. He only wants me to broaden my horizons, so why can't I snap out of it?" she asked.
 
Nothing answered her out of the silent night. Cold crystalline stars gleamed down from the heavens above, partly obscured by the orange haze of city lights. Vegeta wondered if he should startle her, but then thought against it when he heard the low sobs returning.
 
He descended quietly so she couldn't sense him. Bulma however froze in place with the sensation she wasn't alone. Especially when hot breath fanned her neck. She growled, "Get away I don't want anyone to TOUCH me!"
 
"Then why are you letting that baka put his hands on you? Aren't you two supposed to be mates?" Vegeta asked.
 
"What are you doing here?" Bulma stammered, whirling around on him. Vegeta stood just inside the railing of her balcony, his hands crossed over his armored chest.
 
"Watching you make an ass of yourself?" Vegeta grunted.
 
"Go away Vegeta I'm not in the mood to argue with you so leave me alone," she said.
 
"Give me a reason why I should? Perhaps you hope to have that male entertainer put his hands on you? You seem to want to be rid of him."
 
"I'm having a private party, so just leave me be," she said.
 
"Some party. You don't appear to be having fun," Vegeta smirked.
 
"What would YOU know about that, huh?" Bulma challenged him.
 
"Not as if I care, but seems that there's a disparity in males and females? Is it common for a male to amuse himself by taking a secondary concubine?" he asked.
 
"It wasn't my idea! Yamcha said that her date didn't show up, and I didn't realize that his friend would be all over me like an octopus!"
 
"Then throw them out," Vegeta shrugged. "Why are you putting up with this shit?"
 
"Don't' tell me that you as a male hadn't fantasized about having two women at once," she smirked.
 
"You don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps it's a FANTASY, but it's not MY idea of an ideal situation," Vegeta huffed. "Putting up with one damn woman is a pain enough, let alone two."
 
"Why am I talking to you about this?" she asked, stubbing out her cigarette in the small glass ashtray.
 
"I don't know, you tell me?" Vegeta said, sitting down on the railing of her porch. Still he kept his arms crossed, staring directly at her.
He climbed down from the railing, then crossed over to sit on the bench next to her. Bulma inserted another Marlborough between her lips, raising the lighter to flick a tiny flame over the glowing tip. A jet of smoke puffed into Vegeta's face, making him sneeze.
 
"Smoke?" she asked. "Or are you going to tell me I'm killing myself slowly too?"
 
"As if that mere herb could cause any damage to my body," Vegeta chuckled. He plucked the cigarette from her lips, and took a drag. Only a split second later the smoke spilled out.
 
"You didn't inhale, smarty," Bulma teased him.
 
"Stupid woman," he mumbled, inhaling and letting the smoke drag down his throat. He gave a loud cough as the smoke wafted back in her face.
 
"Not so tough are you?" she joked.
 
"Humph," Vegeta mumbled as she passed the smoke to him, and he held it like a prop between his fingers. She took another, then raised his smoke to the end of hers to light it. Vegeta sat with hunched shoulders, letting the smoke from his cigarette curl up. He gave a few tentative puffs, letting the smoke simply roll in his mouth and tingle through his saliva rather then fully inhaling.
 
Vegeta turned to her again, taking another puff. Bulma let smoke shoot out her nose like a medieval dragon, "So, why are you out here? Bored?"
 
"Yes, you could say that. I wanted to see what you and the scar face were up to. It's rather entertaining to see you two make asses of yourselves. But this isn't like you woman, to let yourself be used for sex by those weaklings and their whores. Unless you orchestrated the whole thing for your own benefit," Vegeta said.
 
"I could be," Bulma shrugged.
 
"Bullshit," said Vegeta.
 
"Excuse me?" Bulma laughed, tipping ash into the glass tray she suddenly plunked between them. Vegeta set his lit cigarette in one of the small indentations of the tray, watching smoke curl up from the ember.
 
He answered, "You're just going along with them because you think it's something you're SUPPOSED to do because your paramour's entertained. When in reality you should be giving only what you are ready to give."
 
"You don't have a girlfriend Vegeta, so how can you judge. I'm willing to bet you haven't been laid in ages," she teased.
 
"How would you know, woman?" Vegeta smirked.
 
"Well you're so cranky you must not be getting any," Bulma laughed.
 
"Humph so you say," Vegeta snorted, blushing slightly.
 
Bulma leaned over and lightly brushed her lips to his. Vegeta coughed at the sudden invasion of cigarette smoke past his lips. She drew back, smirking at him for a change. "I proved my point. You're using any excuse just to cop a feel, or a smell at me because you get your rocks off seeing me pissed right?"
 
"Interesting theory, but you're wrong," Vegeta smirked.
 
"Saiyans must be turned on by pissing each other off. Otherwise you'd be out hunting for some female to hop into bed with. Or else you're doing someone on the sly?" she raised a brow.
 
"Your lurid low class imagination supposes much. Besides my sexual affairs are my details alone, not to be the subject of your garish gossip amongst your fellow co workers," Vegeta said. He picked up the cigarette again; finding it halfway transformed to a long cinder. Knocking the white ash off he took a quick drag, letting the smoke burn his throat.
 
"C'mon you deny that you don't brag about your sexual conquests with your friends? Wait, you don't have any friends," she said.
 
"Even if I had 'friends' and we compared sexual prowess, you'd be the last being to know, woman," Vegeta snickered.
 
"Why are you blushing?" she asked. "Could it be the prince of all Saiyans is a prude?"
 
"You humans are entirely too preoccupied with screwing," Vegeta taunted back. "Unless you're showing interest in my affairs because your own sex life is that boring."
 
"Now that's NOT true! I've got a very HEALTHY love life, buster!" Bulma shot back.
 
Vegeta stubbed out the remainder of his cigarette. He threw back his head and laughed, "Bullshit. Otherwise you wouldn't be in there with your paramour and his friend and those two whores. It's obvious you're not satisfied. Otherwise he wouldn't be going to such pathetic attempts to coerce you into his bed by parading other females around you."
 
"Now just a moment!" Bulma retorted.
 
"For a genius you're very stupid, Bulma," Vegeta answered with a condescending shake of his head.
 
"What makes you the expert on relationships?" she challenged.
 
"Please, woman. Any male that seeks to have two women to satisfy him is either hungry or sexually bored with the wrong partner. If he had the correct partner he'd not need to have two whores to distract his attention when one satisfying match would be sufficient," Vegeta said.
 
"And what would YOU know about that? I know someone died and made you Prince but who died and made you the authority on my love life?"
 
"I'm not entirely a prude as you say so woman," Vegeta returned, his cheeks momentarily turning crimson as he glanced away.
 
"You're telling me you've done two girls at once?" she teased.
 
"You say so," Vegeta returned. "It's not all it's cracked up to be. One female gets jealous, and there are complications."
 
"Vegeta..." she trailed off.
 
"You are going to say I'm a stud? Is that it? Well forget it woman because I don't CARE about your opinion of my so called sexual prowess," Vegeta sneered.
 
"Whoa Vegeta, I wasn't going to say that. I just was going to comment that is the most normal thing I've heard about you yet. Normal in human terms," she trailed off.
 
"Don't insult me, woman," Vegeta glared at her.
 
"Why are we talking about this again?" Bulma blinked at him.
 
"I have no damn idea woman," Vegeta snorted, shoving himself up to his feet. Bulma hid a giggle behind her raised hand witnessing him pacing angrily back and forth across the balcony. Under his breath he uttered alien guttural curses.
 
"You were the one who dropped in on me, and left yourself wide open," she said.
 
Vegeta slightly cocked his head in her direction, wincing at the obvious double entendre. "I should shoot myself for speaking of such disgusting things. You've just confirmed that my suspicions about your sick mating habits are well founded."
 
"What, you're trying to tell me that you'd only be satisfied with ONE woman?" Bulma glared at him.
 
"You know very little about me woman. Don't presume things you know NOTHING about," Vegeta growled.
 
Before she could ask him to clarify this statement Vegeta leaned close and pinned her against the wall. His nose pressed to her shoulder, while his pelvis pinned her between himself and the wall. Bulma's heart rose to her throat at the closeness of his nose to hers when he drew back. Turning his face to the side he rubbed his cheek against hers, then seized her earlobe between his teeth. Sharp pain erupted from the downward pressure followed by the softness of his tongue lapping away the resulting blood.
 
"Ow, Vegeta, what are you doing?" Bulma yelped.
 
"Shh," Vegeta urged, pressing two fingers over her lips to silence her. His other hand slid down around the small of her back to pull his body closer to hers. For a moment his body pressed hers against the cold wall burning her with the intensity of hot breaths against her sensitive neck.
 
"Vegeta?" she whispered, panting in short puffs to see his dark eyes narrowed to slits. Hunger gleamed ferally in the dark depths. He licked her blood off his lips yet did nothing except stare at her with his armored chest pressed up tightly to her body. It amazed her as before to feel no evidence of an erection in those tight spandex pants. Against her body his chest heaved with rasping breaths accompanied by a powerful thumping heart pulsing only inches from her. Only bone, flesh and two layers of cloth around hard armor kept their pounding hearts apart. She realized that he appeared to be waiting with an unspoken challenge.
 
Closing her eyes she leaned forwards to brush her nose against his. Vegeta remained still as a statue, only his hot pulses of breath alerting her he was still alive, and the heat from his body burning into hers. A base vibration of tingling power surged from his frame to hers; sending tiny shivers of silver blue lightening into her body. Each nerve ending tingled like being shocked with a low voltage. Bulma's instincts overrode her reason as she tilted her face to one side and brought their lips in contact. Her arms were free to slid up from between them and lock behind his neck. He was the perfect height to grace with a kiss, faces level and eyes widening in shock.
 
Vegeta did not respond, except to flinch. Bulma's tongue lightly slid out to touch his lips; teasingly drawing along the furrow of his tightly pressed together. Through her lips teasingly tasting his with a chaste peck, she felt the tension of his jaw muscles. Bringing up her hands she slid them into his hair, seizing the moment to feel the soft feathery texture slightly stiff like bird quills mingled with horsehair or fur. Dragging her fingers along his scalp prompted a sudden movement from Vegeta's lips, for they slowly mimicked the small pressure hers bestowed on his. Not opening his lips he returned the tentative pecks, not wanting to taste more then the slightest contact.
 
"Hmmm," she murmured against his lips.
 
"Heh," he chortled, vibrating her mouth with his sudden rumbling chuckle.
 
Was he teasing her, she wondered? Another slide of her tongue over his mouth denied her access. She ran her hands down his hard armored back to the small of his back, then lightly curved over his hard muscled rump. Bulma gave a light-teasing pinch, which caused him to gasp in surprise and shock. She seized that moment to dart her tongue into his mouth to taste him for the first time. Simultaneously his hands gripped with a crushing pressure on the small of her back and then on the side of her jaw while he leaned his body heavily on hers.
 
Although he admitted her taste, he made no counter move. With a clumsy tilt of his face to one side he again yielded control to the woman. A tingling metallic taste like copper merged with something spicy yet sweet, then she tasted iron, and blood. It dawned on her that her tongue had slid across razor sharp teeth and bled into his lips. However the sudden burst of taste caused his own tongue to lap against hers to lightly suckle the flavor. It swallowed the breath from her lungs when he responded to her kiss on a base instinctual level.
 
Denied oxygen her head spun dizzily. Bulma pulled back panting, blinking up at him. A second later, he pulled back, standing at a distance from behind the railing. His face held an undecipherable expression, partly hidden in shadow.
 
"Whoa... Vegeta... what was..." she stammered.
 
"Almost no woman would satisfy me on this world," Vegeta answered quietly. His gruff voice grew even more sandpapery in texture, choked with something suspiciously like arousal. Her nostrils flared at the presence of his distinct smell somewhere between musk, aftershave and ozone.
 
"Are you implying something, your High and Mightiness?" Bulma panted, closing the distance he put between them. Resting her hands on his shoulders she then latched them around the back of his neck.
 
"You tell me, Bulma," he answered, watching her warily.