Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Comfort for Bulma ❯ Act 4 Join the Party ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Act 4
 
Lemon alert here!
**
Bulma chuckled this time, closing her eyes and turning her face to one side. Stiffly Vegeta raised his gloved hands to bracket her hips. He tipped his face to the opposite angle to meet her advance.
 
"Bulma? Where are you honey?" came a female voice.
 
"Damn it," Vegeta grunted in disgust when Bulma's attention wavered.
 
"Hold that thought," she said.
 
"Idiotic fool," Vegeta snorted. Bulma blinked twice, and he was gone.
 
"Bastard!" she growled, still tasting him on her lips and feeling his smell lingering on her.
 
Shasta's head of purple hair protruded from the sliding glass door, followed by her slender shoulders. Her violet eyes were dilated with the effects of alcohol, which also laced her breath. She slurred, "What are you doing out here girly?"
 
"I was getting some fresh air," Bulma said.
 
"Some air, is it Marlboro's?" she asked.
 
"Better then your damn Newport's," Bulma wrinkled her nose. "What do you want?"
 
"Yamcha and us wanna know where you are? We're about to start the next round of cosmos. And we need you to mix them just right!" said Shasta.
 
"I'm fine, I'm just cold," she said, fixing her mascara.
 
"Don't sit out here alone, come back," Shasta cooed, sliding her arm around Bulma's shoulder. She pressed a kiss to Bulma's forehead, nudging her back towards the noise and light of the party in the guestrooms.
 
"All right, but I won't make any promises. I just want to relax and chill," Bulma answered quietly.
 
"You're welcome to join in," Shasta giggled.
 
"No I'll just watch," Bulma answered.
 
Vegeta hovered overhead, watching as both women held to one another for comfort. He rubbed his lips where Bulma's taste lingered, desiring more. His heart thumped stirring his blood and a need for something like companionship. To his surprise he quite enjoyed the woman's taste and smell, reminding him that it had been too long since he'd taken a woman to his bed. It was high time he considered Cavorting with suitable females.
 
Close behind them flew Vegeta as silent as possible. He had to know what happened next, for the woman had piqued his curiosity. Her blood was remarkably similar in taste to a Saiyan's, and he wanted to see just what rituals she was going to undertake for pleasure.
 
Jennlynn and Naiya were dead. No female Saiyans existed now. If his father were still alive he'd be pushing Vegeta to find some female that was compatible to carry on his bloodline. Without suitable Saiyan females an Idsarjin would do nicely. Unfortunately he was too far from Idsarsei, and too invested in challenging the upcoming Androids to chase after one of the pleasure girls. Despite their heartiness he found himself more interested in the Woman.
 
Another pang of familiarity twisted his stomach. He envisioned the holes in the wall of his cell on Frieza's planet, which was from his stray ki blasts. The frightened face of his bed slave Naiya and her sister Jennlyn when they were pushed into his cell. It was so long ago but yet so close to him now that Bulma's blood unlocked the torrent of memories.
 
He was only 17 when he first saw the bed slaves. Napa had brought them to his quarters that evening after he'd humbled himself before Freiza. Now was the buttering up he sighed at the sight of two females trembling with averted gaze. At sight of the Prince they dropped to their knees, shivering. One was barely 15, while the other was 20 perhaps. Both had long blue hair with silver streaks. Their bodies were marked with red and green tiger stripes, indicative that they were from Idsarsei 7, the pleasure planet that Frieza's men frequented.
 
The races had sold themselves into slavery rather than submit to being purged Vegeta recalled. Because of their surrender of their females to Vegeta's grandfather, he swore his protection. The males entered Saiyan servitude as forth class slaves, while the females were concubines to the many unmated horny Saiyan males. In turn, Freiza came to see this world as a place for his troops to recruit the best bed slaves. They were taken at a young age from the best families, 100 of them each year for Freiza's elite soldiers. Zarbon himself had one named Citrus along with his favorite Persia.
 
"His lord Frieza gives you these two as a token of his appreciation for your wisdom," Napa said as he held the gold leashes of the two beauties.
 
"What the hell are they doing here? I want nothing, you fool," Vegeta snapped.
 
"I would take them if I were you, Vegeta," said Napa. "It's a major insult to refuse a gift of Freiza."
 
"What the hell do I need them for?" he asked.
 
"Funny you should ask. Freiza's heard talk that you've not bedded a woman. I naturally said that you hadn't been given the right sort of bed slave. Since you have no mate, you're entitled to a concubine or two. So I guess Freiza decided it was time that you screwed something. I suggested the Idsarjins because they're strong enough for us Saiyans to handle," Napa said. "Frieza let me pick the two best out and bring them to you myself with his compliments."
 
"I have no desire for whores. Take them away," Vegeta mumbled. "I would want a Saiyan female."
 
"Vegeta, you're a male. You need to screw something sometime. There's no shame in getting laid. Your father had his own pleasures outside of breeding," Napa sighed. "Now would you at LEAST look at them?"
 
"Fine, just stop pestering me!" Vegeta growled.
 
"Take them, Prince," said Napa. "If you don't want one, then I'll take one off your hands. I'm sure he won't mind if you give me one of these gifts."
 
"They're mine?" he asked, reaching his hand out. Napa pressed the leashes into his grasp with a grin.
 
'Yes. Your slaves," he said. "But you have to break them in. Unless you want MY help."
 
"Then they're not whores?" he asked.
 
"Not yet," said Napa with a wink. "You get first crack at them. They're virgins. What better way to start your harem then with fresh meat?"
 
"Leave them here," said Vegeta. "Give the emperor my regards and that I accept his gift. I claim them."
 
"I would have fun and heed all my advice," Napa said quietly. "You know the Master enjoys watching his men taking full use of his gifts."
 
"Perfect," Vegeta grumbled. "Leave them and get out!"
 
"As you wish, sire,” Napa bowed and left the girls standing there.
 
With a deep sigh, Vegeta glanced at the gold leashes. Both girls were still huddled on the floor. What would he do with these two? Something made him sick to think that he had to screw two scared to death girls who were barely his age. Yet he couldn't leave them for Zarbon or Dudoria, and if he lost face with Freiza he'd be hounded.
 
No, he had suffered enough humiliation to his pride in sucking up to Freiza. Now was the time to show them that he was a Prince, and a warrior. Besides, he could have fun with these two scared females without breaking them. He would show them all that he could be honorable and still masterful. Napa had told him many stories of pleasing females. His father had educated him in the maintaining of a proper harem. With these sisters he could at least pretend he was King of his own realm.
 
"You there, what are your names?" he asked.
 
"Your Majesty Vegeta, I am Naiya, and this is my sister Jennlynn. We are yours to do with as you please," they said.
 
Vegeta turned to them. "Are you trained to please me?"
 
"Yes milord," Naiya whispered. Jennlynn whimpered, shivering in fear.
 
"Do your duties include letting me screw you as well as preparing meals and the care of my garments?" he asked.
 
"We do whatever you wish. It is Master Frieza's will that you order us to cater to your whim. If you should wish it, you have the power to kill us if we fail to please," Naiya stammered.
 
"Did Zelbreen train you?" he mumbled, knowing Zarbon's sister was the chief bed slave and keeper of Freiza's harem. Rather than have her die, Zarbon had sold his own sibling to Freiza as a gift. She had pleased him well, and had been rewarded with the task of training the new bed slaves from Idsarsei and the many worlds where the best women were hand picked for becoming whores.
 
Bed slaves were especially trained for the Elite. They remained in the quarters, cared for the garments, and prepared the meals. Because request and mutual agreement did usually not share them except, they were a cut above the whores that served the lower ranks and files. Many of the whores were circulated about the ship for the third class, and were well paid for their experience. Others took females and raped them on the spot, then asked Freiza's permission if they were allowed to keep them.
 
Sometimes Freiza would insist on having first crack, or confiscate a pretty small thing to give to Zarbon or Dudoria for their whims. Usually if the female survived she was given to Zelbreen. Often Freiza hand picked the youngest maidens and gave Zarbon and Dudoria the enviable task of conditioning them as whores. But the very special bed slaves were gifts to his favorite Elite.
 
"Well, don't just STAND there, make my bed, and you draw me a bath!" Vegeta bellowed. He loathed the thought of having to screw them, but knew this was a test. Damn Freiza and his stupidity. Maybe it was enough to have them humiliated.
 
"Hmm, I see that the Prince is enjoying his present?" said a voice over the video screen.
 
"They are adequate," said Vegeta. "What do you want, Master?"
 
"They are your personal slaves. It's your task to show them that you are master. Don't disappoint me, Vegeta. I have high hopes for you. IF they are not properly disciplined and broken, then you could easily lose them."
 
"Must I screw them?"
 
"Of course. Show them that they live and die at your command. Use your imagination. And I expect them to be WELL trained if I wish to have them back."
 
"As you wish," he mumbled. "Let me have some privacy."
 
"Good boy, I knew I could count on you," Freiza leered. Vegeta sunk to the bed, hugging himself in anger and rage.
 
"Master?"
 
"Shut up. Bow in my presence, you weaklings!" Vegeta bellowed. "What are you standing there for? You draw me a bath, and YOU undress me and clean these! What are your names?"
 
"Jennlynn and my sister Naiya milord. We do your will, if that is what you wish," said the older.
 
"Good. Bow down and kiss my boots, and swear allegiance to the Prince of Saiyans," Vegeta said, knowing Freiza was watching. If he could somehow make a show of it, perhaps Freiza would take them back and leave him be.
 
Having someone to boss around wasn't so bad, Vegeta reflected. Suds moved around him. Before long, he soaked in a hot bath. Jennlynn stood by, nervous. Vegeta waved her over. "You, Naiya, scrub my back, and you, Jennlynn, remove your clothes. Get in here."
 
"Your Majesty?" asked Jennlynn.
 
"Do IT!" Vegeta yelled. "I want to see you without that ridiculous garb!"
 
Slowly she shed her clothing. He motioned to her. "Bring me that tray of food, and feed me, and let Jennlynn take over the scrubbing," Vegeta said. Timidly the girl shed her clothes, and Vegeta gave her a reassuring smile.
 
"You are very beautiful, woman," he said to her. "Don't be afraid. Please me and I'll protect you well."
 
"Master?" she asked.
 
"I am a Prince not a slave trader," Vegeta said. "Call me your Majesty or your Royal Highness, or Vegeta-sama. Fail to do so and I'll be upset and must punish you."
 
"As your highness pleases," Jennlynn said as she climbed demurely into the bath. He turned and motioned for her to scrub his back.
 
"Don't touch my tail whatever you do," he said. "Now, feed me, Naiya."
 
"What do you wish your Royal Highness?"
 
"The fruit first, and let me lick the juice off your hands," he growled. Might as well have some fun, he thought. Freiza would approve if they waited on him hand and foot. Finally he turned to Jennlynn.
 
"Sit in my lap girl," he said with a low growl.
 
"Your Royal Majesty?"
 
"Do it!" Vegeta ordered grasping her wrist. He pulled Jennlynn to sit on his lap, and gently rubbed his hands over her breasts. Slowly he nosed into her neck, smelling her female scent. His groin stirred and he tried to remember what Napa told him. He had never had a woman before and Freiza knew it. Perhaps that would change.
 
"Kiss me," he growled, taking the back of her neck and lightly pulling her face to his. She brushed timid lips over his, and then Vegeta slid his tongue into her mouth. Roughly he moved his head back and forth, reaching up to wrap his tail around Naiya.
 
"Good, don't stop," he snapped. Then he pulled Naiya towards him, rubbing her breasts through her halter. She whimpered in fear and desire as Vegeta tore off her top, and squeezed her.
 
"Your Royal Highness do I please you?" Naiya asked.
 
"Yes. You, Jennlynn stop. Naiya, sit in my lap. Jennlynn, rub my shoulders," he ordered. They shifted positions and Vegeta guided Naiya to lightly straddle him. He seized her hips with his tail, rubbing her over his hardness.
 
"Take off your clothes," he said to Naiya. She whimpered against as Vegeta reached up to rub her body in slow caresses. He lowered his face down to suckle. They were untouched and his, he thought. Someone to care for and boss around. Well, Frieza would get a show he would see to it!
 
Napa said a woman would be ready if she was wet between the legs. Her delicate skin was marked with red splotches that ran over her back. Continuing he found that secret place Napa said was a woman's pleasure center. He'd have to give Naiya to Napa later as a reward. Perhaps Raditz would like her better, for he wasn't as rough. Jennlynn he'd keep for himself. Jennlynn would be next after he saw that he could please her older sister.
 
"Tell me Naiya," he said with a low growl. "Will you do as I say?”
 
"Yes Vegeta-sama," she whispered.
 
"Now give yourself to me," Vegeta growled, pulling her down with his tail. She whimpered and closed her eyes. Vegeta caressed her breasts and caught her mouth in a rough kiss. For a moment he waited, and then rubbed her back.
 
"Hurts?" he asked.
 
"Yes your Highness."
 
"Know that if you please me I will reward you," Vegeta said harshly, but she felt the reassurance of his fingers on the back of her neck.
 
"Yes milord," she said. Vegeta groaned as he focused his power. Like a silk glove she fit him. His brow creased with the effort to conquer her. Loud cries filled the room as Naiya found her pleasure at his hand.
 
"Bathe," he ordered her, gently helping her off of him and setting her next to him in the bath. "Now it's your sister's turn."
 
Jennlynn bit her lips, whimpering. Vegeta put her in his lap. "Are you scared of me?"
 
"Yes milord forgive me," she cried.
 
"Shh, just let me take you and I won't hurt you," he urged, feeling sorry for her.
 
"You are so big and strong and I'm so small and weak," she whimpered.
 
"Let me taste you first," he said preparing her with his tail first. Jennlynn screamed as he finally joined their bodies together.
 
"Milord, it hurts," she sobbed.
 
"Shhh, kiss me," he urged, pulling her mouth to his. Sobbing in his kiss, she held onto him, her nails digging into his back. Vegeta broke her barrier with slow tenderness. Her cries made his heart ache, but he knew he was less demanding and gentle then Frieza would be.
 
"Don't be afraid, relax and let me take you," he said, rolling his hips. Vegeta struggled to hold his release while he moved. His tail secured her waist, and he stood up once more, cradling her in his arms as he conquered her.
 
"Your Majesty it feels so good now," she sobbed as Vegeta felt her clenching his bare back with her fingernails. He surged ki into her to protect her body as he erupted into her.
 
"That's just as I like it," he gritted, holding Jennlynn close. Tenderly he held her sobbing body, and released her lips.
 
"Naiya, dress yourself and clean up. I'm taking your sister to bed. You will join me presently," he said carrying the whimpering girl in his arms gently like she was a child. He was already hungering for this one again.
 
Sighing, Vegeta lay down, and set Jennlynn alongside of him. He purred, "You are quite a pleasant little thing. I'm well pleased."
 
"Your Majesty," she blushed. "Did I do well?"
 
"Very well," Vegeta purred. He leaned up to bite the ball of her shoulder, marking her as his concubine. Naiya strode in, putting the trays of food aside as he watched her graceful movements.
 
"Come here," he motioned to her. Jennlynn sobbed deeply. Vegeta pulled her to his front and then motioned Naiya to hug Jennlynn from behind. "Naiya come and entertain me. Jennlynn, clean yourself up and return presently."
 
"Yes your Majesty," she said, hugging herself. A small smile crossed her lips but she stumbled a bit from the force of his sex.
 
Vegeta kissed Naiya and played with her bare skin. She lay down, licking her lips. "Lay down," he said, leaning up. She did so, and Vegeta lay down on top of her claiming her.
 
"Your Highness please," she groaned.
 
"Am I crushing you?" he asked.
 
"I will do what you will Milord," she gasped. Vegeta held himself slightly up off her, and enjoyed lying on top of her fragile body. Slightly he levitated himself while pressing every inch of his body to hers.
 
"Mmm," he said softly. "Don't move."
 
Jennlynn returned, and softly sat on the bed. Vegeta heard her sigh. He got off Naiya, and motioned for Jennlynn to lay down next to her sister. Spreading his legs wide he straddled both girls and rested his weight on them together. His lips found one, then the other as he teased them with his tail.
 
"Is this tolerable?" he grunted.
 
"Yes your Highness," said Naiya. With both bearing his weight, Vegeta let himself sink down with a sigh of contentment.
 
"Don't move," he said. "Sleep."
 
Naiya and Jennlynn sighed with relief, rubbing Vegeta's hair and back as they kissed him softly. His legs bracketed Naiya's left hip, and Jennlynn's right, while his broad chest rested on their breasts. Between their necks he rested his chin, inhaling deeply. They gingerly pulled the covers up, grateful for their master who had treated them far better then they could have imagined.
 
“Please me and I'll protect you both,” Vegeta whispered. “Frieza will NOT ruin you as he has me.”
 
My Prince,” whispered Naiya.
 
“We will serve you to the end Vegeta-sama,” Jennlynn whispered.
 
***
The next morning, he awakened. Naiya handed him a robe of silk as he accepted a glass of ylavorian from Jennlynn. He sighed with pleasure at the home cooked meat. Both girls were adequate with food preparation. They wore matching halter-tops and veil skirts of fine silver, which he had found in their garments. He sat down at his desk, answering the bleeping com.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Well, have you broken them in?" asked Freiza's voice.
 
"Yes, they are both seasoned," he said. "They obey me without question. May I keep them master?"
 
"You've done well, Princeling. Today you are a man."
 
"You are most wise. But can I please keep them both if I do whatever you ask of me?" Vegeta asked quietly.
 
"I could be generous," said Freiza. "I have a mission for you and your subordinates. A planet named Gastric. It's rich in much wealth. And desired for purchase by a new set of recruits with much to spend. Do so and the whores are yours."
 
"Thank you, Lord Freiza," Vegeta said, swallowing his hatred. Frieza leered as he saw the blush on Vegeta's face. He let out a sigh as he felt the presence of his slaves.
 
"Your Majesty?" asked Jennlynn.
 
"Dress me. Your Prince is going away. You will await my presence with eagerness," said Vegeta.
 
Standing up he stiffly let them pull on his spandex AE and position his boots. Jennlynn pulled fresh gloves over his hands while he placed his feet in the boots Naiya set down. Both girls lifted his breastplate and buckled it on. As he stomped into the white boots to seat his feet, he saw her face twist with fear.
 
"What's this? Are you upset? I demand a smile," Vegeta growled.
 
"Your Majesty, take me with you. Don't leave me alone," she whispered.
 
"What is this nonsense?" Vegeta barked. "Explain?"
 
"Your Royal Highness while you are gone, my sister fears that others will have us. It's the will of Emperor Freiza,” Naiya explained, dropping to her knees and averting your gaze.
 
"Damn it. You mean I have to SHARE you?" he snorted. He depressed the keyboard and hoped to catch Freiza.
 
"Yes my impatient Princeling?"
 
"Do I have to share my bed slaves while I'm gone?" he asked.
 
"They are a gift, but you are responsible for them. It is not for me to say if you leave them around. But if you loan them to me, or another of my subordinates they could be well cared for, provided you trained them well when you broke them in," Freiza leered.
 
"Will you allow me to take them both to serve me and my men? Napa and Raditz would be most grateful."
 
"So be it," Freiza snickered. "You are learning well the use of women. See to it you don't quite while you're ahead. You shall leave at dawn. Make the necessary preparations. Lord Zarbon will brief you."
 
Vegeta saw both of them sigh with relief. Moving onto his lap, Jennlynn whispered, “Vegeta-sama are Napa and Raditz your subordinates?”
 
“Yes. I give you my word that I don't readily share.”
 
“You may share us with them,” said Naiya quietly, sitting on Vegeta's other knee. Grumbling he pulled his arm around her then her sister, hugging both of them to him when they trembled.
 
“You are mine. I swore to protect you. I don't wish to share you,” Vegeta whispered.
 
“Give me to Napa and Raditz,” said Naiya quietly. “On the condition that you keep my sister for yourself.”
 
“As you wish,” Vegeta nodded slowly. “But know this, if either of them is too rough, you shall let me know immediately so that they will be punished. I don't treat my women harshly if they please me.”
 
“But it's your right to beat us,” said Naiya.
 
“Only as a game, little ones,” Vegeta said quietly, nuzzling their cheeks in turn. “I won't let anyone hurt you. Not when you're mine to command. I have the power of life and death over you, and I know you'll not disappoint me. I shall protect and pleasure you, and in turn you will obey my whims. Is that right women?”
 
“Yes your Royal Highness,” they nodded, pleased that the Saiyan no Ouji was a kind and forgiving master. In turn each of them graced his lips with a kiss. Vegeta forgot his hell on earth in the arms and scent of the only tenderness he'd known since a little boy. He felt tears spilling down his face and buried his sobs into Naiya's chest.
 
Your Highness?” Naiya asked. “Have we done anything wrong?”
 
“Say nothing of this to anyone,” Vegeta whispered, squeezing them both tightly. They leaned down to embrace him, playing with his hair as he wrapped his tail around Jennlynn's waist, and kissed Naiya hard.
 
“Don't cry, your Majesty, we'll not disappoint you again,” Jennlynn whispered.
 
“Tell no one of this,” he hissed.
 
“We swear we shall not, your most Royal Majesty,” Jennlynn promised, kissing him lightly on the ear. Leaning over he bit her neck to suckle and mark her. Then he turned to Naiya and did the same. Both of them held him tightly as the Prince of Saiyans allowed himself to cry in front of his pleasure slaves. True to their word neither of them ever revealed the Prince in his moment of weakness or of true humanity.
***