Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Comfort for Bulma ❯ Act 5 Royal Guest ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Act 5
 
From his station behind a houseplant, Vegeta watched the party. The only warmth he ever knew was in the arms of his concubines. To bury him in their arms and bodies while they caressed and held him was the small piece of heaven. Now he saw something similar unfolding before him in Bulma's party. Why was she not the center of attention?
 
The other guests, the scar face, his friend and the two pleasure slaves seemed to bask in each other's company. Something choked him again, and he realized how long it had been since he had tasted the lips of a pleasure slave or whore. Jennlyn wore silver much like the gown Bulma seemed poured into. Yamcha accepted his martini from her, giving her a soft kiss and pulling her to sit by him. Shasta sat on his other side, and Ginger leaned down into Chopsuay's lap.
 
Lighting dimmed from a button Bulma depressed. Music, lilting and filled with saxophones and violins masked their voices. Vegeta saw Bulma sitting on the sidelines, watching as Yamcha sucked face with the one known as Ginger.
 
"C'mere and join the fun, B," said Ginger. Chopsuay tugged her into his arms, slowly reaching up to touch her breasts.
 
"No thanks I'm fine," Bulma laughed, sitting down by the fireplace and nursing her drink.
 
"Let me warm you babe," Chopsuay laughed.
 
"No thanks, really, you have fun. I'll just enjoy the mood," Bulma said. She got up and went to the wet bar to fix herself a drink.
 
Vegeta's face darkened when he realized she was grimacing at the touch. Did she not properly control her pleasure slaves? Or were they not under her employ? It dawned on him that they weren't hers to command. Merely males that were trying to take advantage of her loneliness and take her on their terms not hers. Didn't Bulma have any pride in her prowess? She was a powerful and rich woman, like a Princess, and yet she acted like she was worth less then a mere whore. Had someone treated her so badly that she felt she had to settle for these unwanted advances?
 
She was a delicate little thing, but feisty. Perhaps with careful handling he could initiate mating, and attempt to bond with her. If she provided him with a suitable offspring then he could make her his Princess. At any rate she would make an excellent Consort.
 
Yet he had to separate her from the weaklings first before he could make his move. In addition he wished to learn something about human mating practices to see how gentle he would have to be so he wouldn't damage the Woman.
 
In the meantime, Chosuay leaned in, massaging Ginger's breasts through the front of her dress. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, and kissed his bare flesh. Yamcha nudged Shasta into his lap. Softly she moaned as Yamcha's hands wandered over her body.
 
Clothes whispered to the floor, as each man undressed the two whores. Just then Bulma almost dropped the tray of drinks she was carrying. "Oops, sorry, I'll just leave you alone."
 
"Bulma, there you are! Hey, what's wrong?" he asked.
 
"Nothing, I need to use the bathroom. I'll be ready soon..."
 
"I've got protection," Yamcha said quietly. "And you don't need to feel left out. The girls like you."
 
"No thanks. I'm going to turn in," Bulma said. Chopsuay was eyeing Bulma like a piece of meat, much in the way Zarbon used to.
 
Bulma's face crumpled, but she turned away from Yamcha before he could see it. "C'mon, give it a try. It's fun," he said.
 
"I'll be back. I just need another drink," she said.
 
"C'mere," Yamcha said holding his hand out.
 
Vegeta growled, suddenly feeling the need to make his presence known. He couldn't let them close in on the Woman. Besides, he wanted her for himself. Vegeta slowly stepped into view, sipping his bottle of tequila. Ginger glanced up, and noticed him first. Bulma had her back to the others, swirling ice in her glass. Seeing his smirk, Ginger said, "Oh look, old sourpuss is back!"
 
At the sound of Ginger's comment, Bulma whirled around from the wetbar. She drew in a sigh of relief to see Vegeta striding into the party like he owned the place. Slow warmth crept through her body at the memory of his kiss on the balcony an hour before. Suddenly she wanted him to possess her to protect her from the horrid mess that she was about to get herself into. Yamcha's friends were very persuasive, and she was very lonely. She didn't miss the way that Yamcha wanted to divide his attention between her and Shasta. But because she supposedly loved Yamcha she would get what little she could if she had to share him with that bimbo Shasta.
 
"Humph, having fun with your pleasure girls?" Vegeta asked.
 
"Hey, you're that Vegeta guy that Yamcha told me about. Some kinda prince huh?" Ginger giggled.
 
"That's right. Amazing one of you idiots took notice," Vegeta said with a grunt.
 
"Vegeta... why don't you join the party," Bulma asked with a huge smile on her face. Hips swaying provocatively, she strode over with mixed drinks in either hand. Ice clinked in either glass. Even if he was nasty, rude and mean, Vegeta paid her his full attention. As far as she knew he'd never kissed another female on this planet or even shown any interest beyond derision to any woman since coming. Either he had a low opinion of women, or he was quite selective in who he chose. She heard his tales of pleasure slaves and concubines without much detail. It was more to defend his assertion that he wasn't a virgin. Being sexually experienced on earth for males was seen as strength.
 
Vegeta thought such lurid use of hundreds of sexual encounters to be barbaric. Even Royals had only a select number of the best women to select. The first one to produce a successful Prince was the favorite and the chosen mate. The others would provide diversion while she bred, and then if she died in childbirth they were there to please the King and divert him from the madness of mate separation.
 
Afraid of such a bond, many elites chose to use whores and pleasure slaves so freely provided by Freiza. They didn't want an exclusive sacred bond. To reproduce they simply artificially inseminated a Saiyan female of choice and she placed the offspring in a tank. Divorcing childbearing from sex was a grave infraction into traditional Saiyan culture, but Frieza's sickness had infected them and destroyed a precious part of his culture.
 
This Vegeta would never forget. By relegating women to mere property to be used he undermined a pillar of his society. But Vegeta remembered through the words of Bardock and Raditz the importance of such bonds. Frieza had not polluted his soul so completely.
 
"Since you insist, foolish woman. I could enjoy watching you all make asses of yourself," said Vegeta, anxious to take the Woman for himself from these idiots who would destroy her power to please herself. He would show her the error of her low class ways.
 
"Now we're even. Three guys and three girls," said Bulma.
 
"Are you quite sure that this is the way in which humans party?" Vegeta snorted, wandering over and snatching the cosmopolitan that Bulma handed him.
 
"Nice of you to show up, your Majesty," Bulma cooed, pacing a half circle around him. Vegeta watched her with amusement. She ducked behind him when Chosuay gave her a lascivious grin. He felt her hugging him from behind, and then saw Shasta surfacing from Yamcha's kiss.
 
"Oh yes. Are you a REAL prince?" Ginger gasped, ignoring Chosuay. He wandered over, glancing around Vegeta.
 
"Hey there, where did you show up from?" he hiccuped.
 
"Hey Cho-kun, this hunk says he's royalty!" Ginger pointed to Vegeta sipping his cosmopolitan. The Prince of Saiyans picked the small swizzle stick out and tossed it into a nearby plant. He took a sizable sip of the cranberry juice laced with triplesec, vodka and something else. He handed the tequila bottle to Bulma. He'd found it sitting on the fireplace and grabbed it to make more of a badass effect.
 
"Indeed I am, female," he sniffed. Bulma giggled again, moving around to stand directly beside him. He tentatively reached out and grabbed her shapely hip, drawing her next to him. Suddenly he felt her hand sliding down and pinching his ass. For the sake of annoying Yamcha he permitted her, wondering what sort of reaction she would get to seeing him with a woman hanging on him.
 
Yamcha grinned. "Well, well, if it isn't his Majesty. Getting into the action?"
 
"He's a REAL prince! Can you believe it!" Bulma slurred, leaning heavily against Vegeta's side. He turned in her arms so she hung with her chin in his shoulder.
 
"No seriously? Bulma, you didn't tell me you knew a prince! Where are you from, handsome?" Ginger slurred, slapping Chosuay's hand aside that wandered down to pinch her backside.
 
"No, Really?" Shasta asked, giving Yamcha a sloppy kiss.
 
"Since when did YOU party with us mere humans, your royal Whyness?" Bulma giggled in Vegeta's ear.
 
"Since I felt like it, woman," Vegeta sniffed, finishing his cosmopolitan.
 
"Ohh he's so funny," laughed Shasta.
 
"Bulma..." Yamcha swallowed. "Are you sure... of what you're doing?"
 
"What does it look like you idiotic fool?" Vegeta grumbled at Yamcha. The Saiyan Prince grabbed the woman and forced her face to his. Bulma moaned as he pressed his lips to hers. Releasing her panting body, he seized her ear, nipping hard. She squealed in pain, as his hands roamed down her body and squeezed her flesh. Yet she tasted that addictive flavor once more, welcoming the pleasure mingled with pain.
 
"C'mere Yami and pay attention to me," Shasta pouted, grabbing his face and locking her lips to his.
 
"I've seen it and I don't believe it," said Ginger, glancing up from Chopsuay.
 
"What's wrong, you never seen a proper groping before, idiot?" Vegeta smirked at Yamcha and Shasta.
 
"Bulma, what are you doing? Have you lost your senses! That's VEGETA you're hanging over!" Yamcha gasped.
 
"V... Vegeta I had no idea you knew how to kiss anybody," Bulma said with an overdramatic sigh leaning heavily on him.
 
Vegeta taunted. "You weren't so unsure of my ability the last time we did this."
 
"Bulma… are you NUTS?" Yamcha snapped at him. "Have you no SHAME?"
 
"You should be glad I'm participating in this insipid ritual at all, jerk face," he snorted.
 
"Back off, brightbuns," Bulma said, flipping him off with the hand that wasn't wrapped around Vegeta's trim waist.
 
"Hmm now that's showing some sense woman," Vegeta smirked.
 
"Bulma... that wasn't necessary!" Yamcha spluttered.
 
"Forget them, let's party," Shasta laughed, grabbing his hand.
 
"But Bulma…"
 
"I think someone's calling your name, stud," Bulma giggled at Yamcha. "You're being VERY rude to one of my guests and we can't have THAT!"
 
"Tell me I'm NOT seeing this," Yamcha blinked.
 
"Hey, you play in your sandbox and let me play in mine, okay, bright buns?" Bulma glared at Yamcha.
**