Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Comfort for Bulma ❯ Act 6 Making Out ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Act 6
 
Grumbling Yamcha let Shasta lead him away. He sat down on the sofa, and pulled her next to him. His hands wandered all over her. Shasta crawled over his lap and kissed him hard.
 
"Weakling," Vegeta smirked at Yamcha who collapsed under Shasta.
 
"He's just being a pig, ignore him," Bulma laughed as she stumbled over. She landed against him to Yamcha's annoyance, clinging to his body for support. Vegeta slid his arm around her hips, holding her steady against his rock hard body.
 
"Well, aren't you going to apologize for taking my woman, Vegeta?" Yamcha hiccupped, surfacing from a kiss with Shasta.
 
"I'm sorry," Vegeta said, and then snickered. "I'm sorry you can't take it weakling."
 
"Ha ha," laughed Bulma. "Says the prince of monkeys. You gotta watch it Tarzan, no wonder you never get a date! You're downright SCARY!"
 
"You're plastered Bulma," Vegeta smirked as she leaned hard into him, and giggled right against his ear.
 
"So what's it to ya, your majesty?" Bulma slurred, and then caught him around the shoulder.
 
"C'mere baby, we miss you," said Ginger from the sofa.
 
"Bulma you really want to be with HIM?" asked Yamcha, looking at her in surprise as she slid her arm around Vegeta's waist.
 
"What are you lookin' at Yami? I think Vegeta's cute when you get closer in this light," Bulma asked.
 
"Woman watch your mouth. The Prince of Saiyans is NOT cute," Vegeta growled.
 
"Handsome then? Pardon me your Whyness," Bulma giggled.
 
"Humph," Vegeta mumbled, looking down his nose at her.
 
"Well, I had hoped that we could..."
 
"I'm still here," Shasta said, rubbing her hand down his leg till it darted over the bulge in his crotch. Yamcha gasped, his attention diverted.
 
"This is nuts," Yamcha shook his head.
 
"Hail to the Saiyan Prince!" Bulma laughed, pressing a slobbering kiss to Vegeta's cheek. He mumbled, but still didn't push her away because he was quite amused by her lack of inhibition. Plus the looks of shock from Yamcha and his whores and his fellow teammate were priceless.
 
"C'mon over your Majesty, we don't bite," Ginger cooed.
 
"Shut up, don't encourage him!" Shasta whined.
 
"C'mon Vegeta, join the party, don't be a dork," Bulma laughed, moving around so she was in front of him.
 
"Who's calling who a dork? You're the one that's making a fool of yourself, woman," he snickered.
 
"You're such a royal ass! If I shoved a piece of coal up that cute butt of yours I'd get a diamond!" Bulma giggled, giving him a hug.
 
"Idiot," Vegeta mumbled, grabbing her and dragging her over towards one of the nearby-secluded places. Yamcha was still watching in shock till Shasta pushed him down on the sofa and plunked into his lap.
 
Ginger leaned heavily on her boyfriend's body, pulling him into a kiss. Bulma giggled, grabbing Vegeta's gloved hand and tugging him towards one of the other couches. "I'm dreaming you're actually partying with us. The world must be ending," she hiccupped.
 
"I like seeing the look of shock in your stupid friends faces," he teased her, allowing her to give him a light shove onto the sofa in proximity to the other couples. While he was berating himself for being so uninhibited and low class around these ningen, he felt a certain mean spiritedness to see how far the woman would go under her intoxicated state.
 
"Looks like he's cool after all," Ginger giggled, moaning as Chopsuay unzipped her dress.
 
Bulma swung her legs so she sat on Vegeta's jeans clad knee. To her amazement he was wearing what appeared to be a normal button up shirt. He had changed just as she had been cutting herself in the bathroom, waiting to see how long it would take them to notice. Slowly she pulled at his shirt and he blinked at her with a smirk.
 
"You look ridiculous," he said. "Like some damn tinsel decoration for that damn fool holiday."
 
"Says the guy who's wearing GQ when he has a wardrobe from Foot Locker. Since when didja wear such a nice shirt like the rest of us ningens, hmm Veggie chan?"
 
"Since you insisted on calling me such damn fool names," he retorted.
 
"Ohhh," groaned Ginger, her dress sliding to the floor. A hand jerked her down, and she reached to unbutton and unzip Chopsuay's pants. Yamcha chugged down another cosmopolitan, and collapsed under Shasta who was kissing his bare chest. She tugged his shirt out of his pants, keeping his bottom lip between her teeth.
 
Bulma leaned over and kissed Vegeta's cheek. She was surprised to feel his hand sliding up and down her back, and then started to laugh. "You look funny in human clothes."
 
"Do you always say such stupid things or are you going to join in the festivities of this orgy?" he asked.
 
"This isn't an ORGY, it's a party," she laughed. "A mini rave..."
 
"I'm not even going to ask," Vegeta mumbled. She leaned down again, straddling his knees and brushing her lips to his. The taste of alcohol and her scent froze him there. He submitted to her kiss, mainly because he was feeling hungry for a woman's touch, and he wanted to shock the hell out of Yamcha and the two other whores. A strange urge to show off before them came over him, and he found himself reaching up to rub Bulma's back. His fingers tangled in her long hair, feeling how soft it was. A pang of familiarity hit him, for it was exactly like Jennlyn's.
 
Bulma's lips moved over his, giving him a sloppy wet kiss. Her tongue teased at his lips, and he teasingly kept them shut as her hands gripped his shirt. All of a sudden he twisted his head to the side and caught her mouth in an awkward kiss with his lips parting. She yelped in surprise when he locked powerful arms to pull her down against his muscular hard chest, holding her in place.
 
The kiss was sloppy and wet, but slowly intensified when his tongue moved past hers. Bulma felt a jolt of electricity snap across her body, pooling in her vagina and the sensitive tips of her breasts. They ached for his touch when his unique flavor mingled with the tequila he'd drank. Moaning, she deepened her kiss, sliding her hands up and down hard muscles with bliss. Against his jeans clad groin her womanhood brushed, causing him to feel his own desire hardening.
 
"Yami, you're so strong, where did you get all those scars," Shasta giggled. The sounds of wet kissing and giggling reached Vegeta's ears. Staring past Bulma's hair he saw Yamcha sucking face and licking Shasta's fingers. He ran his hands down the woman's slender back, not pulling at the sweater. Bulma relaxed in his arms when he avoided undressing her. Instead Vegeta moved his hands down to cup her butt and squeeze firmly. It felt good, he realized with shock. The taste was quite pleasant, and her kiss was causing him to react in ways he was loath to admit he missed.
 
In the air hung the smell of human pheromones, intoxicating the Saiyan Prince even more. His hands kneaded Bulma's ass, then pulled her hips flush with his groin. Teasingly she rocked overtop, pulling out of the kiss with a smile on her face. "Is that for me?" she whispered.
 
"What do you think, idiot?" he smirked.
 
"You're a jerk," she said. "But you kiss so nicely. Just like I dreamed."
 
"Humph, now this is interesting, you actually had ME in your silly dreams, woman?" he said. "And what were you doing?"
 
"This," she giggled, leaning down for another kiss. Slowly she reached up to unbutton his shirt, and he let her, still intrigued with how far she'd go before she came to her senses. He mumbled as her fingers traced over the scars there, and she released his lips.
 
"Wow, you've got more of these then Yamcha or the other guys," she mumbled against his ear. "So strong and badass, aren't you? I never thought that you were such a fighter. Little wonder you brag your head off. I guess there's something to that whole superior talk after all, ne?"
 
"Don't you forget it, Bulma," he said.
 
"So you DO know my name, Princey?" she asked. "What's with this woman shit, huh?"
 
"I like pissing you off, it's the highlight of my day," he grinned.
 
"I hate you, you jerk," she laughed, leaning down to kiss his chest. By now the others were forgotten, and Vegeta allowed her hands to wander along with her lips. He did not question who it was that was caressing and memorizing each scar. Yet he wondered if this was something he would come to regret.
 
Kissing her brought back more memories. He remembered that Jennlynn and Naiya had served him well. He couldn't bring himself to let Freiza have them, so he gave them to Napa and Raditz as amusements with the explicit orders they were to be shared among the three. Napa was all too eager because Cabernet was gone and he missed the sex. Raditz was shy and needed the experience. Vegeta watched pensively as Naiya pleased Raditz before him, and removed the burden of his virginity with his blessing. Napa had been rough with Jennlyn, and the Prince admonished his elite with harsh words. Naiya was then given to the two Saiyans while he kept Jennlyn close.
 
She was smart he noticed. Vegeta was rarely seen without his bed slave or her sister. It gave him a status symbol when he dragged her and her sister around Freiza's compound on their gold leashes. They made him important if they were well kept. Even lord Zarbon was speaking to him, and that fat bastard Dudoria acknowledged him with how well behaved his slaves were.
 
A woman's giggling voice brought him back to reality. All the time he had sorted out the fate of his concubines he had been kissing Bulma's lips hungrily. His hands had familiarized themselves with her curves pressing to his muscle. Simultaneously she had been unbuttoning his shirt and rubbing her hand down his abdomen to stop teasingly above his belt buckle.
 
"Let's go someplace more comfy," said Ginger.
 
"Guestroom's down the hall," said Bulma, sitting up in Vegeta's lap. "By Yamcha's room."
 
"You okay, B?" he asked, sitting up.
 
"I'm wonderful, you, Yami?" she asked.
 
"You sure?" he asked.
 
"The woman is fine, idiot. Go mind your affairs and leave us be Yamcha. Stop pissing around and do what you set out, preferably in some other place," he mumbled.
 
"Show me your room, Yamcha," said Shasta.
 
"It's right next to Bulma's," he said.
 
"Get up, you're drunk," Vegeta said, urging Bulma off his lap.
 
"You'd better be nice to her, Vegeta," Yamcha said, looking at him oddly.
 
"Are you worried about little me?" she asked, pouting at him as Vegeta pulled her up and slid his arm around her waist.
 
"Bulma, are you sure you want this?" Yamcha asked.
 
"You wanted me to have fun, and we're having fun. Right Shasta?"
 
"Oh you know it, sis," she grinned.
 
"Be careful," Yamcha urged as Shasta dragged him up the stairs.
 
"I'm putting the silly woman to bed, idiot. You're the one with the sick mind," Vegeta snorted at Yamcha.
 
"She's drunk, Vegeta."
 
"I don't screw drunk women," Vegeta hissed as he leaned close and grabbed Yamcha's shirt. "Mind your own affair and leave me be."
 
"Just don't hurt her, Vegeta," said Yamcha quietly. "I know she likes you. I just hope you don't treat her like shit or else I'll kick your ass."
 
"Yami," Shasta whined. He sighed and helped Shasta along, followed by Vegeta. Bulma groaned, and stumbled. With a laugh Yamcha picked up Shasta, and then saw Vegeta scoop up a stumbling Bulma as well.
 
"Yami, go have fun, I'll hang with Veggie chan here," Bulma giggled, half asleep in his arms. Yamcha leaned down and looked at her.
 
"Bulma?"
 
"Where is the woman's extra sleeping garments?" Vegeta asked.
 
"In her closet," said Yamcha.
 
"Good, now scram," Vegeta said as he walked towards the door that was next to Yamcha's. "Go take that woman and stop bothering me."
 
"Okay," he sighed. "C'mon Shasta, let's go to my room."
 
Soon Bulma was in the quiet safety of her own large suite. Vegeta carried her towards the bed, and lay her down. "Stay there, idiot."
 
"Come back here," she cooed, reaching for him.
 
"Woman, you're drunk. Shut up and stay there before I tie you down," Vegeta snapped irritably as he threw a nightgown at her.
 
"Ohhh, you c'mere. Don't be shy!" she laughed as he returned and slowly pulled her stockings down.
 
"Why so shy?" she asked, unhooking her bra and tossing it at him. He widened his eyes at the sight of her bare breasts.
 
Vegeta pulled the gown over her, tugging it over her body as he pressed her down. She hooked her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her. Again she pulled him into a kiss, causing him to temporarily forget his right mind and let himself go.
 
"You're not wearing that to bed," she said, tugging his shirt out of his pants.
 
"Shut up and lay down. You need to sleep it off," Vegeta snorted.
 
"Don't you want me?" she whispered into his ear.
 
"Not when you're stinking drunk, idiot," said Vegeta.
 
"You don't like me," she sniffled.
 
"Shut up, will you. I don't like anyone, okay?" he said as she started to sniffle and bury her face in his chest.
 
"Nobody likes me," she sobbed. Vegeta rolled his eyes, tugging the covers aside.
 
"Woman, stop blubbering," he snorted. "I suppose I can tolerate you, so shut up will you?"
 
"What?"
 
"Are you deaf? I said I tolerate you. Now will you stop that awful noise?"
 
"Whatever you say, Vegeta Chan," she giggled, laying back. "But don't go, please?"
 
"You're impossible," he mumbled as she grabbed his shirt. Before he could stop her she glommed onto him, kissing him hard. He groaned, letting her roll him over so she was on top. Downwards her hands worked so they brushed his groin.
 
"Mmm, kiss me," she whispered. He did so, knowing that she wouldn't leave it be. Raising his hand he suddenly dealt her a swift blow to the side of her neck. Bulma dropped into unconsciousness.
 
"Idiot," he mumbled, laying her down. With a sigh he realized he was tired as well. A strange mean thought came into his head. He tore off his shirt, and then undid his shoes before throwing them into a pile with the woman's clothes. Next he shimmied out of his jeans so he only wore his black boxers. Snickering he lay down next to her, wrapping the covers around them both. It would be fun to see the look on her face when she woke up with him next to her.
***