Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Comfort for Bulma ❯ Act 9 Unlikely Hero ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Cold Comfort
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. I only own Ginger, Shasta and Chopsuay, who are fan characters. I don't get paid for this so don't sue me! The only remuneration I get is your reviews so please keep them coming!
Suddenly she collided headlong with a solid object, which grabbed her with strong hands. Screaming and kicking she beat her fists against it, only to have someone snort in protest.
 
"Woman, what the HELL is going on?" Vegeta gruffly demanded. He wondered why her wrists were restrained in that strange bracelet, but the noises of the two idiots had assured him the Woman was in danger and needed his assistance. His ink black eyes surveyed the scene: Pink Whore and Chop Liver were standing there like they owned the place while the Woman clung to him like an antaean leech. The proximity of Bulma's body was causing something to stir behind the drying cloth, despite Vegeta's effort to control his body he felt momentarily distracted.
 
"Thank KAMI!" she gasped, throwing her arms around his neck. The scent of freshly washed male drifted into her nostrils, her fingers feeling the minute droplets falling from his still moist hair. It dawned on her that he wore little else then a towel hitched around his hips because she pressed against his bare scarred chest. Vegeta blinked at the sight.
 
"Handcuffs eh? I had no idea you were so kinky, woman," Vegeta couldn't resist teasing her.
 
"Shut up! I'm going to be dead if you don't help me!" she whimpered, holding tightly to him.
 
"Miss Briefs, you can't escape us…" Chopsuay panted, rushing around the bend. Ginger was close behind him, and crashed into him almost knocking him over as they pulled to a stop.
 
"I see the entertainment's here. I was getting bored waiting to see if you'd join me woman, but I guess this is the excuse you've got for ignoring me," Vegeta glanced down at a trembling Bulma who was clinging to him. He feigned amusement, but something told him not to underestimate Pink Whore and Chopped Liver.
 
"Oh shit," Chopsuay gasped. In Chopped Liver's hand Vegeta saw a gleaming metal object that flashed in the morning sunlight pouring through the blinds. Vegeta shot him an irritated glance after he glanced up from Bulma. Did Chopped Liver actually have the balls to use a neutrino disrupter, especially such a crude model?
 
"Vegeta they're NUTS!" Bulma gasped. "I don't know if they want to rob or murder me!"
 
"It took you THAT long to figure it out woman?" Vegeta quirked a brow at her. His arms slid around her waist, clutching her body securely to his moist one. Sweat mingled with the residual shower water soaked through to her silk robe, mingling their smells. For a moment he caught Chopped Liver's eyes undressing him with a hint of jealousy.
 
"Vegeta, they're trying to kill me, do something!" Bulma whispered fiercely.
 
"Now you're trying to order me around woman?" Vegeta mildly snorted. He jerked up his head to spot Ginger trotting down the stairs holding a pistol in one hand, and a bag heavy with various objects in the other.
 
"Oh, it's Prince Charming to the rescue?" Ginger panted. Carefully Vegeta examined her, sending an invisible probe to sense if anyone was present. Bulma pressed tightly to him, feeling his hand clamp down and give her butt a small squeeze. Pink Whore's tongue darted out to lick her lips. Vegeta smelled moisture pooling between the Pink Whore's legs, and he shifted his stance just to increase her discomfort. Slowly Vegeta ran his hands over Bulma's shapely ass, kneading it sensually with his hand. He diverted his other to lightly tickle Bulma's breast, making her squirm.
 
"VEGETA what the HELL are you," she hissed.
 
"Shh, relax Woman. You seriously don't think these idiots stand a chance do you?"
 
"I suggest you step downstairs, Mr. Vegeta," Chopsuay said politely, motioning with the muzzle of his gun. "And just so you know these aren't your average ordinary weapons. They're capable of disintegrating molecular bonds. So I wouldn't try anything funny."
 
"So, you two are still here? Should I even bother asking why? Or do I kill you now?" Vegeta laughed throatily looking at the two pajama clad houseguests aiming slim metallic pistols at him and Bulma. Nervously Bulma shifted her arms more securely around Vegeta's neck, and he pulled her pelvis into his. Something again stirred, tingling her loins along with the fear pounding her heart.
 
"We didn't want to have to resort to violence, Ms. Briefs, but it would have been easier if you'd let me have my way," Chopsuay said clearly. "And you, Mr. Vegeta, I'm sorry but you'll just have to share her fate."
 
"Which is?" Vegeta smirked, shaking his head at the stupidity of Pink Whore and Chopped liver covering him and Bulma with their weapons. Neutrino disrupters or not, the two idiots were clearly amateurs who were trying to play a small game with sledgehammers instead of peashooters.
 
"Step downstairs with us and join the party, your Majesty," said Ginger. Vegeta snorted, pulling Bulma along with him as he glided stealthily down the steps. He strode till Pink Whore stopped waving him along with her own pistol. Still he kept a firm grip on the small of Bulma's back, sensing that if he played his cards right; he might get lucky after all.
 
Ever since he woke up next to the Woman, he kicked himself for not taking the initiative to simply screw her. No, he had to be noble when Bright Buns showed up with Grapeaid screaming. His head was still pounding at the sound of Grapeaid's voice, which was far shriller, then the Woman's. Displaying such protective urges to the Woman made Vegeta's loins stir, reminding him how long it had been since he had a good solid lay.
 
"All right, I'll play your foolish game, since I'm not going to get any other entertainment today," Vegeta complained. Bulma blushed at the lascivious twinkle in his eyes, especially when his hand kneaded her right butt cheek sensually. He knew adrenaline caused fierce arousal in the Woman, and the effect was not lost on Pink Whore who was sensually rolling her tongue and quivering the muzzle of her gun watching Vegeta's ministrations.
 
"Your girlfriend is quite rich. It was so easy convincing that lush of a Yamcha to let us come here and share this lovely expensive house," said Ginger, walking up towards Bulma and Vegeta with her hand trained on the trigger.
 
"So you guys are just a bunch of robbers, is THAT the big secret?" Bulma asked, turning her head slightly to see her two houseguests poking around the various places. A string of diamonds glittered from the fold of Chopsuay's robe. He walked past Ginger, giving her a light smack on her pert butt.
 
"That's right, Ms. Genius. If you and Mr. Vegeta wish to remain alive you'll tell us where you keep your valuables. And then we can all simply end this unpleasant business without harming a hair on your head," Ginger said, smacking her boyfriend's butt in turn. "Shh, settle down, later!"
 
"You're a wuss to let a Pink Whore push you around like that," Vegeta sneered at Chopped Liver.
 
"I'm amazed you're still standing, Mr. Prince Charming. All that denatured alcohol should have stopped you, but you seem to have quite a constitution," Chopsuay glared at Vegeta.
 
"Don't insult me, you idiots. You honestly have no idea of who you're dealing with do you?" Bulma glared at them.
 
"I was just starting to have some amusement, woman," Vegeta mock pouted at Bulma. "I do believe these two think that they're going to get out of this alive?"
 
"Vegeta what are you doing?" Bulma gasped. "Aren't you going to um do what you do BEST?"
 
"Shut up Woman. If you value your ass, keep close to me and say nothing," Vegeta growled in her ear.
 
"But you could easily kill them!" she protested. Grasping her tightly, Vegeta brushed his lips over hers, causing both the Pink Whore and Chopped Liver to flinch. Two triggers clicked.
 
"Just WHAT do you think you're doing, Smart ass?" Ginger barked.
 
"Shutting up the Woman, what do you think?" Vegeta glared at her.
 
"A wise choice, Mr. Vegeta," Chopsuay said. "I agree she DOES have a tendency to chatter."
 
"Cover them. You two had better not try anything stupid or Cho-kun will make you very sorry that you were rude to us, Bulma sweetie," Ginger barked. Chopsuay glided quickly to stand by Vegeta's side, his gun pointed directly at Bulma's face. He motioned to Ginger to cross the room. She started to poke behind paintings with her free hand.
 
"Try me, bitch," Vegeta snickered at her.
 
"Vegeta what the FUCK are you doing?" Bulma hissed into his ear. "They're going to KILL us if you don't do something…"
 
"What and spoil my fun woman?" Vegeta snickered. Lightly he pressed his groin to her thigh, letting her feel the slight firmness that was starting to develop.
 
"Shut up you two, or your little girlfriend dies, your royal pain in the ass," Chopsuay snapped. Vegeta snapped his head around to leer at the pajama-clad thief.
 
"Like my partner said, you'll be the ones dead if you don't SHUT up," Ginger glared at him. Chest heaving in and out she panted and tore a large painting down from the wall.
 
"That's a very expensive work of ART bitch!" Bulma yelled.
 
"Give me the location of your safe and valuables! Or Chopsuay will use you for target practice! Don't jerk me around! I know there's a safe behind one of these paintings!" Ginger shouted, stalking up to the couple. Bulma heard the click of a trigger, as Chopsuay approached within three inches of Vegeta. She squeezed her eyes shut, burying her face in his shoulder.
 
"Get away from me, you low life scum if you value your worthless lives," Vegeta snorted at them both. "I find your pathetic attempts at intimidation amusing at best, annoying at worst. Because I don't' want the woman screaming in my ear I've let you live for this long."
 
"You can't dodge a Glock at point blank range. Even if you are the fastest man in the world," Ginger leered back at him, imitating his intimidating glare. Vegeta was growing more aroused by the moment, and although he was enjoying playing head games with these two pathetic clowns, he knew he had to end this. Pink Whore and Chopped Liver had told him all he needed to know about them without uttering a word. Now it was time to put an end to this and claim his reward.
 
"Where's the safe! ANSWER ME! OR your bitch DIES!" Chopsuay screamed. "I'm not FUCKING AROUND."
 
"Neither am I," Vegeta snorted. "Prepare to die."
 
"Oh shit," Bulma yelped, wondering if Vegeta could do whatever it was he was going to do faster then a bullet. Just how much did these two know about him, because they had some inkling that he wasn't the average human? Had Yamcha told them about Vegeta's abilities? Since they were using mere guns on the two, they were either clueless, not very bright, or they had some other motive.
 
One second she heard the click of a trigger and the bang of a glove. The next she felt Vegeta's body vibrating like an unbalance washer, and his arms tightening around her body. Around them the entire world seemed painfully slow, frozen into a moment of solid time. Bulma realized that this must be how the Z warriors moved so quickly in their 'burst mode'. Even so her body felt as if it was being shaken to pieces. Suddenly the world started around them, and Bulma clung shakily to the Prince's waist. Only his arm kept her from collapsing on the floor.
 
A large hole the size of a dinner plate smoked in the wall closest to where Vegeta had been standing a second before. Bulma yelped to realize it was no ordinary gun Chopsuay fired. Pink Whore's gun discharged next, and Vegeta held up his hand to divert the sizzling object that exploded against his flattened palm.
 
"What the fuck… how I heard he moved fast but this isn't possible!" Chopped Liver gasped, whirling around with his gun trained on Vegeta. Smoke caused Bulma to cough from the explosion that Vegeta had stopped easily.
 
"You, you should be dead!" Ginger gasped, seeing the smoke clear.
 
"How quaint, resorting to high level distronic explosives. It would have worked if my molecular structure was as feeble as yours," Vegeta snickered, his grip tightening around Bulma's. Another shot exploded against his flattened palm held up. Bulma saw the bright series of flashes from Vegeta's rapidly moving hand blocking each shot Pink Whore fired. Over Vegeta's shoulder Bulma watched Chopsuay tumble overtops the sofa from where he'd been hiding.
 
"Vegeta!" Bulma screamed, hugging him tightly around the ribs.
 
Vegeta snarled blinking in sudden pain. That Pink Whore hadn't been bluffing when she said the guns were not ordinary. They stung far more then Vegeta had anticipated, and he cursed himself for being so careless. Bulma screamed at the appearance of a nasty smoking burn on Vegeta's bare shoulder. Baring his teeth at Pink Whore, he knew that he would find an extra special punishment for ruining his time with the Woman. Vegeta's thumb and ring fingers folded with his pinky to reveal his pointer and index aimed in the direction of Chopsuay. Ginger fired, but his other hand shot up to block her blast at the same instant Vegeta's fingertips glowed. A thin beam sizzled across at the speed of light and caught Chopsuay right in the chest. Bulma heard his scream one moment, then saw a smoking pile of ashes the next.
 
Ginger screamed, almost dropping her gun. "You… you killed him just like… he was nothing…"
 
The gun dropped from her fingers to clatter on the floor. Bulma barely realized Vegeta was no longer holding her up because her knees hit the floor followed by her hands bracing her torso up. Seconds later she heard a gagging noise and spun to see Vegeta's hand clenching Ginger around her throat. He slowly raised her over his head, staring impassively at the girl's eyes bulging out.
 
"You're next Pink Whore," Vegeta glared at her.
 
"Vegeta, don't kill her," Bulma gasped.
 
"Why not?" Vegeta glanced at her. Was Bulma trying to get him to soften up, or was she showing some sense? He was deliberately testing the Woman to see if her motivation for saving the Pink whore was to gain valuable strategic information. Or was it to let the fool go because the Woman was weak hearted after all?
 
"Because she might know something that could be useful," Bulma glanced at him. Internally Vegeta smiled at the Woman for her resourcefulness. He was relieved to see the Woman who he had chosen showed sense after all.
 
"They knew enough about you. Think Vegeta, this might be important. If they tried to kill me now, and steal something they'll try again!" Bulma glared at him. Vegeta continued his charade, swinging Pink Whore back and forth so her teeth rattled in her head.
 
"Uggghhh… you can't, it's not possible, you're not HUMAN," Ginger gasped, croaking as Vegeta's fingers tightened around her throat.
 
"Don't insult me bitch. I'm the Prince of Saiyans, not some common weakling human. Which you've obviously deduced by your pathetic attempt to kill me. You were obviously spying on me, and using weapons that indicated you have some fucking clue of my abilities. But you're still stupid enough to fuck up badly," Vegeta laughed at her, eyes gleaming cruelly.
 
"Why did you two do this? Tell me or Vegeta will break your neck," Bulma said quietly, climbing to her shaking feet. She staggered over to stand next to Vegeta's shoulder, glaring up at the woman he held over his head.
 
"I… we only wanted your money, and your combination to his safe," gasped Ginger.
 
"I don't think she's telling the truth, do you Vegeta?" asked Bulma, hands on her hips.
 
"She's lying," Vegeta said. "I'm seriously tempted to kill her now."
 
"She's not worth the time. The security guards should be here soon, so you can just knock her out so we can get answers out of her later," Bulma sighed. She squatted next to the gun, examining it without picking it up as Vegeta continued to squeeze the Pink Whore by the neck.
 
"Fine," Vegeta sighed, twisting her neck. Ginger thumped tonelessly to the floor beside her gun. Bulma reached down and pulled at the lingerie.
 
"This IS mine, that BITCH!" Bulma gasped.
 
"Do you still want it after her body soiling it?" Vegeta asked.
 
"No I'm hungry and confused as hell," Bulma groaned, rubbing her throbbing temples. "I just want to eat a whole stack of pancakes and slam a whole pot of coffee down, then lay in bed for a week."
 
"Sounds quite tempting woman," Vegeta said with a low chuckle sending shivers down her spine.
 
"Thank you for saving my ass, Vegeta," Bulma said, glancing up at him with a small smile. Grunting, Vegeta leaned down and extended his hand.
 
"Get up. You owe me breakfast, woman," Vegeta grunted. Effortlessly he tugged her to her feet, and Bulma landed against his hard chest.
 
"I should kick myself for doing this, but thanks," Bulma chuckled nervously, laying her hands on his chest. Vegeta rolled his eyes at her till she leaned up and kissed him squarely on the lips. His hands remained at his sides, his lips unyielding. Bulma folded her arms at the back of his neck, slowly pressing kiss after soft kiss against his stone still face. Vegeta's hands reached up to grip her hips, slowly rubbing at her flanks. To her surprise his lips parted the smallest bit, his tongue flickering to meet hers in the merged kiss that heated up.
 
"Hem, Miss Briefs?" someone coughed.
 
"What?" Bulma and Vegeta snarled simultaneously, jumping apart with shock and embarrassment. Three sheepish security guards wearing navy blue suits eyed their Vice President warily. Angrily Vegeta fought the urge to blast Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, and Dumber into the next dimension. The Woman caught sight of him lifting two fingers that glowed with blue energy.
 
"Vegeta, don't even THINK about it. I can't have you disintegrating my employees," Bulma glared at him, grabbing Vegeta's wrist.
 
"You're no fun, Bulma," Vegeta pouted angrily.
 
"Sorry to interrupt you and Mr. Vegeta but you said there were some intruders, and we saw the alarms go off. Are you all right?" Tweedle Dee stammered.
 
"VERY sorry," Tweedle Dumb nodded, seeing the flickering blue fading from Vegeta's fingers. The Royal Pain apparently DID listen to boss lady, Tweedle Dee and Dumb thought with relief.
 
"What took you so damn long?" Bulma glared at them.
 
Tweedle Dumb and Dumber darted around to where she nodded her head. Warily they kept their eyes plastered on the Royal Pain, or what they called him mentally. Their Boss lady motioned them to stop in front of a rather sweet looking bombshell that made their mouths water.
 
"There's the intruder. Get her ass out of here, and call the police. I want to press charges for breaking and entering," Boss Lady said. Vegeta enjoyed seeing as she barked orders to Tweedle Dee, Dumb and Dumber who scrambled about trying to please her.
 
"That's one big hole, Ms. Briefs. Should we get the bots to fix it or save it for the police?" asked Tweedle Dumber. Boss lady, as Vegeta now called her, wondered why they were averting their gaze and staring as far away from Vegeta as possible. Did they already know his volatile temper, because he was standing there with both arms folded across his chest, glaring at them all annoyed?
 
"Just leave everything alone, and call the police. Be sure to ring me when they get here. And double the security. In case anyone else tries anything," Bulma said, rubbing the back of her neck. She absently glanced down to see a blue towel in a heap on the floor at Vegeta's bare feet. It was then she felt the blood rushing to her face. Quickly she stood between a scowling Vegeta and her guards.