Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Comfort for Bulma ❯ Act 10 Lemony gratitude ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Cold Comfort
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. I only own Ginger, Shasta and Chopsuay, who are fan characters. I don't get paid for this so don't sue me! The only remuneration I get is your reviews so please keep them coming!
 
Tension grew tangible and heavy in uncomfortable silence. Vegeta's eyes twinkled with amusement as he watched Bulma's cheeks flush from ivory to a pale rose. It felt rather drafty in the living room he had to admit, yet the price he paid for it was worth having the guards gawk at him like a freak show attraction. Smugly Vegeta rested his hands on his muscular hips. With each passing moment Bulma struggled to keep her eyes from wandering over to see what was under that towel lying haphazardly on the floor. Nervously she bend over and picked it up.
 
"Um, Vegeta, you dropped your towel," Bulma said nervously, bending over and picking it up.
 
"Um, is that all… Um… miss briefs?" the lead guard asked, his eyes wandering to hers.
 
"Yes, go on. And don't disturb me unless it's the police, got it?" she said shakily.
 
"Yes ma'am!" they nodded, grabbing Ginger between them. Two guards made a chair of their hands while lifting up. Under the nervous glance of their leader, they trotted rapidly out. Vegeta snorted, then turned away once they were gone.
 
"Took them damn long enough to get the hell out of here," Vegeta said.
 
"Um, don't you want this back?" she gasped, glancing away.
 
"So that's why those clowns were acting so strange. I suppose they can't stand the sight of perfection, the weakling fools," Vegeta laughed, turning around in all his glory to a mortified Bulma.
 
"Um… uh… Vegeta… you'd better take this back now," she stammered, holding out the towel. Vegeta took a step forwards, grinning from ear to ear while Bulma retreated with each step.
 
"Come on, why so shy around me? You honestly expect me to believe you don't want to look yourself?" he snickered. Bulma turned her gaze on him hotly, desperately trying to keep her eyes from darting lower to see the parts she had only glimpsed in contour under tight spandex.
 
"You humans and your stupid notions of modesty. Are you so ashamed of the ugliness of your bodies that you think you have to hide it under rags?" Vegeta laughed.
 
"You're naked, in my living room and it doesn't bother you?" Bulma asked, glancing away with her eyes squeezed shut.
 
"Obviously it bothers you. You like what you see, or are you overcome in my greatness? Don't think you can fib around me woman. I know you've always tried to get an eyeful before," he laughed, advancing on her.
 
"You are um… for Kami's sake Vegeta, we don't go around in our birthday suits in our damn living rooms! What will the neighbors think?" she panted, her hand holding the towel quaking. With a yelp she held it between two hands and rushed up to shove it around his waist.
 
"Either you are overcome or you're as much of an idiot as I thought," Vegeta continued to tease her. Bright red, Bulma struggled to tie the towel around his slender hips, not thinking about what she was doing. Of course this brought her body within proximity enabling her to feel the radiant heat of his figure. Although he was only slightly warmer her body felt as if it were heating up to a thousand degrees.
 
"But what if my dad and mom walked in on us and thought…" she trailed off.
 
"Your mother would doubtless demand when you'd have brats with yours truly, and I think your father would collapse in a dead faint," Vegeta laughed, catching her in his arms. Bulma gasped, feeling the towel slip down to the floor between their feet. Flesh burning hot with a full body blush she remembered she was only wearing a thigh length silk teddy and lacy thong, under that pink Victoria secret robe that was damp with the residuals of his sweat. Obviously he had just come out of the shower when he came downstairs.
 
"You're still wet," she gasped.
 
"Shall we even the odds? Are you ashamed of your hideous body? Perhaps you'd stop bitching at me running around naked if I removed some of these garments, eh?" he snickered, tearing at her robe.
 
"This isn't FUNNY!" she gasped.
 
"I think it's hilarious," Vegeta purred.
 
"Oh Kami," she gasped, realizing he was coming onto her. Especially when she felt something hard brush her inner thigh as he immersed his nose in her neck. Legs trembling, she caught his arms for support. The hard object twitched inches from her thong-clad thighs only separated from him by that skimpy robe. A loud rip caused her to squeeze her eyes shut, and both halves of her robe joined the towel on the floor.
 
"Vegeta that was a VERY expensive robe!" she bitched.
 
"Woman, you talk too much," Vegeta grunted, nipping lightly at her neck. "Either reciprocate or fix some food. I'm not a patient Saiyan."
 
His voice held a note that indicated she should obey or he would lose his temper. Scarcely believing he was coming onto her, Bulma slid her arms down his back to explore the nubs of his spine. She brushed something circular and soft, feeling him gasp. Quickly she slid her hands down the curve of his muscular ass and gave it a squeeze. Lightly his tongue swiped over her jugular, followed by hot puffs from his breath. A low growl rumbled in his throat as he pushed his pelvis into hers. Backed up against the sofa, she felt him press her under his weight. Bulma gasped as the sofa hit her back, Vegeta straddling her rob clad thighs. He kept the majority of his weight off her hips with his thighs, but braced his hands over her to leer down at the curve of her breasts.
 
"V… Vegeta," she gasped, arching her smooth neck.
 
"You should stop babbling and say my name more often if you are to speak, Bulma," he laughed, nipping along her collarbone. Trapped by his thighs she squeezed hers together. Moisture seeped through the thong into the cushions of the sofa. Vegeta's nostrils flared at the smell of her wet excitement, and he leaned up to snicker at her again. A diabolic leer twitched the corner of his mouth up as his hands wandered over to cup her breasts.
 
"I… I…" she stammered, succumbing to the temptation to run her hands over that chiseled chest marred only by healing scars.
 
"I should have considered this before to shut you up when you get on my nerves Bulma," he laughed, lightly squeezing the curves of her generous breasts through silk. Throwing her head back she moaned, letting her hands slid up to his shoulders, then knead down along his biceps. Simultaneously his fingers kneaded and worked their way to the sensitive nipples studding out from the slopes of her mounds. Vegeta hissed with pleasure as she reflexively bucked up, bringing her crotch dangerously close to his. She dropped and felt him temporarily on her lap with a grunt of amusement.
 
"You're too damn heavy," she gasped.
 
"I'm quite comfortable here," Vegeta teased straddling her. He shifted overdramatically, sitting his full weight on her thighs with a satisfied grunt.
 
"Vegeta I'm not a chair, damn it! You'll crush me!" she gasped.
 
"Not in this gravity Bulma. And you are what I say you are," he smirked.
 
"You'll be a soprano in a moment if you don't get your fat butt off me!" she gritted, pushing up. Although she knew he wouldn't hurt her, he was painfully heavy. Also she felt the evidence of his erection almost brushing the underside of her breasts. Her cheeks flushed crimson when she realized that he was so turned on that his pole jutted up so readily.
 
"Don't you wish to thank me for saving YOUR fat ass?" he laughed.
 
"You're too heavy," she gasped.
 
"Weakling," he snickered, suddenly levitating up. Bulma gasped as his hands hooked around her waist, protesting the loss of his hands on her suddenly enlarged breasts. One hand clenched around his shaft while the other gripped his shoulder. They levitated at least ten feet above the sofa, Vegeta's hand the only thing holding her to him. Bulma's hand slid up and down his erection, marveling at titanium sheathed in velvet softness. Her thumb brushed along the underside vein causing him to roll his head with eyes closed tightly. Whatever she was doing it pleased him for he gave her that evil smirk followed with a chuckle.
 
"I can't believe this is happening," she gasped. Both of Vegeta's hands left her waist to slid down and cup her heart shaped ass. He dragged it upwards, then pinned one hand at the small of her back. His free hand wandered between them, pushing her hand from his cock so he could boost her up and set it between her thighs.
 
"You're far too gullible," he chuffed into her ear, reaching down to drag one trembling thigh to curve over his hip. Bulma yelped lightly to feel his cock nestled between her trembling thighs he locked around his hips with his strong hands. Her arms latched around his neck, while her lips nuzzled his cheek. It was clear that he wanted sex with her, and she wasn't about to complain because she wanted nothing more than to satiate her curiosity. The only reservation she held was what would happen after Vegeta had gotten his lay with the Woman. Was it just to satisfy an itch or was it something else?
 
Bulma didn't care. Just feeling him joining with her once would be enough to last a lifetime. Every inch of his skin vibrated with humming ki. Through her bare skin it vibrated every cell and nerve of hers. Bulma reached down to pull her panties out of the way, but Vegeta spared her the trouble by ripping the straps of the thong. It dropped to the sofa, soaked with her excitement. Sharply Bulma drew in her breath at the contact of his cock along her wet groove. He did not lift to penetrate, he simply held her so he could slid his tip between her thighs that hungered for his contact.
 
"I guess… this is my chance to thank you for saving me," she whispered.
 
"Mmm, so you say, female," he growled, seizing her ear to nip it.
 
"What about your breakfast?"
 
"Later," he growled, pushing lightly forwards. "You need to express your gratitude first. And it might take a while."
 
"You're serious?" she asked.
 
"Deadly," Vegeta snarled. "Aren't you? Don't you wish to 'fuck' or are you going to change your mind?"
 
"Can't you tell?" she rasped, shifting her hips to try and work her way on him. Judging by the dimensions of his desire, it would be difficult if she wasn't already so wet from his seduction. Groaning he held her apart, then slid inside her with a steady push once he felt the tension evaporate. Bulma cried out in joy to feel him spreading and invading his way with that hard thrust. She trembled; clinging to his levitating body at the filling of such a void she had no idea existed.
 
Resting her hands on his shoulders, she saw his eyes asking an unspoken question, with a frown on his face. Remaining still with a firm grip on her hips as he impaled her. Bulma swallowed hard, resting her hands on his shoulders and looking him right in his bottomless black eyes. She shifted her hips, waiting to see if he would stop her. "Please, do it," she whispered.
 
"Oh I shall, and you'll be MOST satisfied, as shall I," he laughed, his chest vibrating against her quivering breasts. Bulma's breath whipped away as Vegeta began to thrust hard into her. She held on for dear life and rocked her hips desperately to show her willingness. One hand held her butt while the other slid down to finger the union of their bodies. Vegeta snickered mischievously as he teased the sensitive nerve endings of her pleasure center. Bulma's pants followed with small soft cries as he pounded in and out of her.
 
"Vegeta… let me go, I know a way this will be more fun," she panted. "First, let me go and just hold onto my hands."
 
"Show me woman," Vegeta laughed. She grasped his hands, and then removed her one leg from its embrace. Then she pushed both feet against his thighs and pulled him out of her. Vegeta growled at the removal from her tight moist core that embraced him so thoroughly, but soon smirked in anticipation when she walked her way up his washboard abs and hooked her ankles over his shoulders.
 
"Hold onto me, and let me move," she gasped, pulling her body till she was almost doubled over. The V of her legs hovered over his erection, and Vegeta shifted enough to impale himself once more. Hanging onto her hands he felt her bouncing her buttocks off his thighs. She swung down with her weight alone, hammering down on his cock so it shoved tightly into her recesses. Vegeta closed his eyes in bliss, hissing in delight of the change in position that opened her even further for invasion.
 
Grunting Bulma slammed down harder and harder. Vegeta let go of her hands when she hooked her knees over his shoulders. Sweat poured down as he bucked under her, bringing her closer to the verge. Bulma cried out louder and louder, her voice intoning his name breathlessly. She stopped, screaming as her body contracted all around him with a surprisingly strong grip. Fluid merged over him, and Vegeta gasped at the pressure of her first orgasm.
 
"That's odd," he gasped, glancing down at her face contorted in pleasure. "You felt far more pleasure then I thought you capable of. It's most pleasing. Do it again."
 
"Only if… you… uh… help me!" she gasped. Vegeta snickered, pounding mercilessly up into her. Bulma wailed in protest, barely recovered from her first orgasm to shatter all previous overloads. Her mind still reeled with the flashes of bright light spinning before her half shut eyes. Another orgasm shattered through her, causing Vegeta to close his eyes and savor the embrace of her body on his, and the music of her voice screaming his name alone at the top of her lungs.
 
The third release, Vegeta allowed himself to tighten his groin muscles. Groaning himself he grabbed her hips and pressed himself as deeply as he could. Behind his eyes buzzed great energies, building up to a crescendo as Bulma again wailed with bliss from his manipulations. All around him the scent of jivaragh fruit indicated her climax, and Vegeta let his pleasure follow. Bulma shivered at the flood of volcanic heat erupting from the Prince tightly immersed her. For a time he panted, injecting his passion along with his seed into her fertile body, ready and ripe for his conquering.
 
Bulma felt him shift her in his arms so she again straddled his waist. He dipped a bit, loosing altitude as a blue radiance hummed through both of them. Bulma shivered in his grasp, panting with the pounding beats of her heart and a shivering tingle that she had never before known. Her entire body was relaxed and sated with the mind numbing orgasm out of legend from her deepest fantasies. They had not kissed, simply pounded each other to that release they both desperately needed.
 
"Do you think you can prepare breakfast now?" he panted. Bulma fought the urge to kick him, but realized he had earned every morsel. Already he was flying towards the kitchen with her wrapped around him in a fleshly embrace.
 
"Uh huh," Bulma nodded, at a loss for words to his delight.
 
"Good girl," Vegeta smugly grinned. He removed himself from her and gently set her on the counter. Both of them dripped with combined juices, sated and weary from their sex.
 
"But I wont' be able to walk for a damn week you jerk," she panted, crossing her arms over her breasts. "There's pancakes but they're cold now…"
 
"That will do," Vegeta said, grabbing five pieces of cold bacon and devouring them in a few bites. He licked his fingers, then grabbed the syrup to drizzle over the half-prepared pancakes, some of them burned. Bulma rested her head in her hands, panting to regain her breath.
 
"They're burned."
 
"I don't give a shit I'm too damn hungry. It could be crap and I'll still consume it," Vegeta said.
 
"There's some frozen steak in the freezer, I don't think I can stand long enough to make any more," she stammered.
 
"Humph, we'll have to build up your strength. You're pitifully weak if you're going to continue expressing your gratitude," he said, crossing over to open the fridge. She watched the sway of his marvelous million or so zenni ass. He pulled open the freezer and tore open a package of steaks. To her delight he licked the frost off his upper lip with a slow saucy wink.
 
"Want one?"
 
"Ugh no," she gasped. Vegeta laughed again, tearing another package open, containing frozen hamburger this time. He carried the tray, wet with blood on his fingers towards her. She yelped when he put it on her lap and something hard and smooth in her other hand.
 
"Eat. We can't have you passing out when I'm fucking you now, can we?" Vegeta grunted.
 
"Smartass," she gasped, dashing salt on it. Vegeta held a morsel up and shoved it into her mouth for her to chew. Together they ate the raw burger between them. He slid up to sit on the counter next to her, nudging her over with his hip. Bulma couldn't resist chuckling at the thought of both of them perfectly nude on the counter eating raw hamburger together.
 
"So, you are a natural blue hair," he pointed to her crotch.
 
"You're sick," she glared at him. "And why don't you have any body hair except for the carpet that matches the curtains, huh?"
 
"Saiyan genetics," he snickered. "And the fact that I burn my hair off with ki. A Prince likes to be clean shaven."
 
"Then you DO have body hair?" she asked.
 
"don't you? I've seen you slice the hair off your legs just as I shave my face," Vegeta snorted, pointing to her lap. His fingers of one hand slid down to the blue patch to play with it.
 
"Oww, I'm still recovering from that LAST bout!" she gasped.
 
"I know," he said, pulling her into his lap so he could more carefully play with her. Bulma arched her back in ecstasy, letting her Prince do as he wished with her.