Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ COOL CHANGE ❯ Never want to lose your inspiration ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cool Change
Never Want to Lose Your Inspiration
Vegeta watched the pair fighting; he checked over his shoulder and wondered if the others that were at his house would give comment…. He smirked wondering how long it would take…
It was not long
Krillin and 18, Goku and Chichi and Gohan and Videl had all found their way to his home….
They all knew something was happening…
It might have been Bulma using her own insight to invite their closest friends over….
As predicted it took only about 8 hours to have all of them over their and acting like it was no big deal….
However, it was…
It seemed though that all of them were now here to promote the most important thing that had yet to happen… it was fine that Bra and Goten had married. Hell, he wanted that union… Bra was entitled to her happiness… this however was something else entirely… this was what was going to give him what he wanted, what was to sustain the life of the Royal line, what This was…
Trunks needed,
What Vegeta himself could never provide at this late date…. His line would not die, his legacy along with Goku's would not die… this pact would be formidable… the others would just want this for the children's happiness. Nevertheless, Vegeta lived and died in reality in the knowledge that peace was never a time to go weak, never stop training never stop preparing for the one thing that would tear you down….
There is always an enemy, always something to end the peace….
IF happiness is derived for him to keep training; and those that follow then, this union would be what it took…
However, first and foremost they needed to mate…
His Saiyan instincts have proved correct and Pan and Trunks had yet, yet to do what they must to fulfill his need….
Damn those kids, but then Vegeta knew… if lust was something that was there, instead of what it really was, Trunks would have bedded this girl like any other he had…
But it was Pan….
Pan…. Kami love the Saiyan…
Vegeta was proud of her…
And Trunks loved her, why else would it last, and continue this long…
Her strength her everything kept Trunks at bay….
Soon though as far as Vegeta could tell soon, they would commit… and then to appease Bulma she would have more Grandchildren then she could ever hope and the future sustained for another generation…
“I'll bet you twenty zeni that she knocks him out” Krillin joked to Goku
“Nahh uhh” sad Goku smiling
“Ah come on,” begged Baldie
“Forget it, they will probably fight till they are both exhausted, I don't really thing Trunks will hit her that hard…” Goku explained this best friend,
Vegeta only rolled his eyes as they all continued to watch Trunks and Pan Spar in the back yard…
Gohan only smirked as he listened to the men discuss his daughter…
He thought for sure that Trunks had his hands more full now then; he did only a day ago at the tournament. Now Pan was not exhausted, and not driven by the need to win… She was in her element and Trunks was under no pressure at all…
“I wish I could hit my wife like that,” Krillin said
This earned him a questioning look...
“What? She would kick my ass!” he argued
“Krillin do you honestly think Trunks would have it any better if he should hit Pan?” asked Gohan
This question brought all the men to the conversation waiting for Krillin to remark…
“Yeah but, Pan, She's a Saiyan, 18 would just kill me… she can you know!” He argued again
“You're right; Pan could really not take Trunks… It would kill her” Vegeta enlighten the group/…..
Goku laughed as Gohan shook his head… They all knew, Pan could never really hurt Trunks, nor could he really hurt her… They were not able to inflict a mortal wound… unless… well unless it was a mercy killing… it would be like killing themselves, thus they all knew the truth… the truth sobered them… however, the women at that moment spoke up
Chichi, Bulma, 18, and Videl had been privy to the exchange of the men… they were amused at most times; however, they also thought that they were being just men…. Videl and Bulma only sighed explaining that they wished that they could wallop the men as well as Pan could….
Chichi hid her mirth; she wielded a very healthy dose of pain form her frying Pan of death and 18 could do some damage…
Videl could fight but was no mach for the Saiyan….
Bulma was reduced to hindering Vegeta with her genius…
all smiled because they all had their ways that no one could take form them….
Their true power was the couch…
Even in Goku's instance, the couch meant no food….
Pan and Trunks tried to ignore the conversation that took place on the back porch as they continued their spar… True to Trunk's assumption, they got up at midnight to spar…. However, to his surprise, everyone was at the house and all had a view of the event…
Trunks only was amused by of all this and Pan did her best to block it…. They did well, and he was thriving with this battle…. This fight was much better then the one they had their other day… Pan and he were enjoying the passion they grew up with; they among all things were born to fight…
After two hours, the pair stopped…. They noticed how anxiously they other observed them. Trunks took no pains to jet him and Pan out of the viewing pleasure…. HE and Pan needed no audience anymore….
He dropped her unceremoniously on the ground… He rushed for the lake and dove in not caring that he still had clothes on… Pan only laughed at him…
As he surfaced, she watched curiously, as he spit the water from his mouth and pushed back his lavender locks form his eyes. … She filed in her mind how much she enjoyed him and things he did like that, it was too damn sexy… NO, wonder why half the world lusted after the man… Simple things like this caused her female heart to patter in her chest and warmth to spread … She just knew that her neck and chest was tuning red by looking…
Damn he is not even naked she mused…
Trunks began to approach the shore, wondering what had quieted Pan and her normal self, she seemed to be different.
Then he noticed how his eyesight could see the blush that had swept her features…
Like other women who had appreciated him for his looks and magnetism that he inherited form both parents, Pan was trying hard not to give off her lust for him…
how on earth had she ever hid this from him? He wondered if there was ever a time that he flustered Pan and if so why was he never aware of it? The both had the same feelings he was sure, but this was the first in your face, well not that obvious, but she was different now, her pulse was quickening, and her eyes bright, but deeply penetrating, and not in a way that scrutinized him…
He knew the feeling well; he took a dip in the lake for the same reason. Now he was cooled somewhat, but she was suffering his own pangs….
He liked it a lot… AS he approached her slowly, he began to take off his shirt that was plastered to him, flicked it to the shore like nothing, Pan's eyes opened slightly more as she now has a great view of his muscled chest, she held her tongue for the lashing she would normally give Trunks for his `display'.
Tonight however, was for her she surmised, if breaking this spell with her stinging remarks would not give her satisfaction… it would only throw him off, and this was for her and him.
She watched in amazement daring not to take her eyes from him as he was removing his pants …
'Oh, Kami' thought Pan, she promised herself not to swoon wondering when she had lost her self to this show and was now experiencing these giddy very girlie pangs… Though she could talk rationally to herself, her body was reacting on a higher level of energy and response… Pan became off balanced, thus she kept holding her tongue for fear he would stop his show, and lord knew 'he better not,' a silent demand had surfaced form some buried part of her mind…
If he thought to make her want him more would be a good idea, he did not calculate how he would react to her by his display… HE could not remember ever being turned on this much by someone watching him! IT was maddening, sure, he enjoyed how women adored him at times, but now her looking at him like that was making him want her more… Usually this was a sure thing, and now it was what he supposed it was meant to be like, Had he become so jaded by women throwing themselves at him, yeas he knew that, but the act of sex was still too good to pass up, but this foreplay that was just him stripping in front of her made him wonder how great was this going to be? Then the implications of it slammed him hard...
Pan was a Saiyan, and his equal. He had never been with anyone, besides Marron that could even begin to power up…
His fantasies as a 14 year old surfaced…
He and Goten would imagine how lucky Gohan and Goku must be to be with someone who could temper the sexual desires that burned a Saiyan…
Damn Goten for living that dream with Bra, realizing that Goten was doomed, enslaved by his sister…
Pan was the strongest fighter; Bra had potential but no desire, no hard-core fire like Panny…
Dam if that did not get a rise from him, he was now only clad in his briefs and he was pulsating and restrained… Pan's eyes slowly dropped below his waist and then back up to his face, he knew he had nothing to be ashamed of, he was half Saiyan and well, his cocky mind caused him to smirk… Pan's eye quirked...
`oh no' he thought as he figured though he was almost naked in front of her and though she desired him and enjoyed his performance, his smirk did cause her to get pissed… Pan would beat up on him now; he knew that this moment was going to go quickly if she regained her use of the language… 'Shows over' he thought and rushed to grab her before she did anything…
Pan's eye d caught his smirk, and she knew that he was just too full of himself, but a part of her mind reasoned that , that he always had much to offer, he had too much Pride, cockiness, and too much of his parents for him not to be sure of things….
Even her own Grandfather knew his sex appeal, but he ignored it, it never brought Goku much delight,
Trunks was raised much differently… that was the only difference between the families…
She laughed that both families were beautiful people, only different. Before she could regain her passionate look, Trunks moved quickly upon her giving her no chance to continue her part in the game they were playing…
His tongue forced inside of her mouth and she accepted its invasion… He was punishing her for that look, and for the first time, the shock of being made to do this, to accept him and his dominance made her want…
Pan was strong mined and strong willed, and in this moment, she was inexperienced. For once, taking a back seat to Trunks was her calling, not meeting him not challenging not being a quick learner, no she would savor this, she wanted to be bent by him taken over and pursued…
Where this thought surfaced from she could not tell, it was so new an idea that it overran her other thoughts…
What had he done? Everything she fought for as a Saiyan was gone, she was no longer Pan Son…. She felt it in her bones, her entire being. It like reaching out and touching the power to transform, she had to let go…
She reached out and lost her worries, reasoning, and rationalities. she was Trunks, no other, her soul and mind and body was his to do as he pleased, the wetness in between her legs, the perks of her nipples, were all coming forth for him because he demanded it,. Everything was ready for him.
and the last thought that was her own, that she would never forget was: he is only making her lose herself to him, lose herself to the pleasure, happiness… because everything he was taken form her in this moment was so that he could give to her himself, so that he could make her happy .
On that shore, he loved her. He vowed to her, completely made Pan his own, like she really had been all along. Now it was for real, an overwhelming sense of belonging and a strongest sense of cherishing struck him…In the back of his mind he heard his father… it did not upset him to hear that mans voice, but it was a memory of sorts…In the dead race he was still a part of, in the basics of the natural order of the animal world, this union was for life…Trunks liked the memory. This was his life…he belonged to Pan…
Miles form where the two lovers entwined three sets of eyes locked; Gohan was the first to close them as he tried to block the look form Vegeta… Goku only nodded his head, as he was pleased… Vegeta was smirking as though he had been given tray of candies… Gohan peeked opened to notice that it seemed that Vegeta and Goku had switched personalities at that moment… HE smiled wondering if he ever seen the Prince this truly happy... while the women questioned this strange moment Gohan cued in on his brother… through their connection, he could hear Goten laughing…. Gohan was then privy to the one thing he knew the two boys use to discuss… IT must be great to have sex with someone who could handle a Saiyan… Gohan groaned out and parted the company he was with, shutting off the link to Goten and flying hard home with Videl tucked closely to him and her complaining about not saying goodbye… Damn sometimes being a Saiyan was a strange thing… He could still hear Vegeta laughing as he left the porch…
Dawn came surprisingly fast for those Trunks had closed his eyes for only a moment, before, and now the sun was rising. It had crested the horizon, and was still early. HE scooped Pan up and flew back home. NO one was up when he got back, and he was satisfied with not having to talk to anyone right then… Pan snuggled up closer to him and he checked his alarm… IT was Monday, and he had until 10 Am before he really had to be at work… That gave him 5 hours at least… HE smiled knowing that in three hours he would have enough rest to start his day…
HE left early hoping to get a start on the workday, he promised himself that he would work his 9 hours tops and then shut down for the day… He ran the damn company…
The first thing Trunks did that morning without the help of his assistant was to send emails and memos to all his department heads… board meetings and Department meetings were not to be scheduled after 1 PM and any issues not solved by the close of a workday at 5 would be adjourned and reschedule.
He wanted to tell them why but thought wisely of this…
No one would question him, as he was the president, and Bra and Goten could handle the rest when they returned… from this day on, he vowed he would not work later then 5 PM. In addition, on days that could be shortened he would leave….
Trunks checked his schedule for the day and was amused by how much he had accomplished before the last week…
CC had been closed for 3 days, and the world had not fallen apart…
There were no true emergencies that could not be handled at a different level… His presence was not required….
He took a moment to realize something he had never before noticed… He needed to be needed… If he had not put so much energy in maintaining the company as he did, he would have realized that it was a well oiled machine and he was anal… where had he heard that before? Then a smile graced his lips… Yes, Pan had told him that many times…
As he sat at his desk and looked out his window, he wondered if she would pop in like so many times…
He wanted her to; he never wanted to lose that part of her…
It was her way that inspired him… he mused noting that Pan was still asleep… he laughed as he wondered what he could do now, then a absurd idea came to mind…
He dialed the very unused number and held the phone form his ear.
Vegeta growled out, “Who the hell is this?”
Trunks held his laugh, “Hey Dad!”
“Trunks?” asked Vegeta wondering why the Brat dare call him on the stupid phone in the gravity room
“Yes, do you have any other son?”
Vegeta remained silent waiting for Trunks to state his business…
“”SO,” Trunks began. “I know you are already getting ready to train, and I was wondering if you wanted to come over here and train at the underground facility at Cap?” he asked cautiously.
“HMMP, why would I want to do that?” asked the Prince
“Because it has more gravity then yours at home, and I cant really leave yet… and I want to train with you” Trunks rushed out the explanation…
Vegeta was smirking and not even considering not going, “I don't know, do you have any food?”
The question threw Trunks, of course, he could have food delivered at Capsule, they did have a cafeteria, and Trunks then knew that Vegeta was playing with him….
“Anything you could ever want,” he told his dad.
Vegeta hung the phone not bothering talking into it; he shut off his GR room and left the building…
Bulma wondering why he would close down so early; She walked out to see Vegeta prepare to leave…
He approached his mate and kissed her on the lips… Bulma cocked her eyebrow to him.
“Women, my son wants to train with me today at Capsule Corporation,” he told her proudly.
She said nothing as Vegeta took to the sky flying off to the city…
Wow could this week get any better she mused…