Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Depths of a Naked Heart ❯ Dagger's Kiss ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Just to tell everyone, I will refer to the Queen and the Princess as Serenity. It may get confusing for some, but I’m trying to make it easier to differentiate between the two. The queen will mostly call her ‘Serena’, so that may help some…
I’m sorry but when people call Sere’s mom moon mom ‘Selenity’ it kinda irritates me. I’m not saying that its wrong or a bad thing, but you understand…..that’s the way I’ve heard it said and that’s how I’ll write it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzZ
Diamond handle, beauty it was; I could see my reflection in the cold steel with a luminescence of silver luster. My finale to a life sheltered by all the people around me, always protecting me as if the world was unfit for me or I was unfit for the world.
My final moments…..
Raising the blade to a striking position, high and outward, above my head; my hands were shaking. The blood rushed to my ears, and my heart was pounding louder than ever before. I closed my eyes to prepare for the final blow. My hands jerked downward, but it never came. The icy feeling in my veins from the last second realization of my plans hit me, hard. The pressure upon my wrists snapped my eyes open to see what had stopped my Bringer of Death. ‘It’s….him!’
Each inch, defined, muscled, and entrancing. His eyes like the sea after a storm; mystical blue hues dancing in perfect unity. Godlike features, faultless and alluring, were intensified and framed by the most fascinating lavender hair. Had it been released from its bonds, it would have fallen slightly past his shoulders. His clothing, different from in the ballroom, was more elegant–like royalty. It resembled a type of armor, yet it was decorated with a planetary crest and red flowing cape.
“That wouldn’t be wise, Princess,” he said just about a whisper which sent chills throughout my core.
Although I had seen him there in the shadowy ballroom, he was a sight like no other I’d seen before. His eyes, blue and surreal, were mocking my emotions in their reflection. Why had he stopped my fateful dagger, and what does he plan to do with me? He seems no more a killer than myself; am I safe with him or does he really possess licentious aims?
Wrenching my hands out of his firm grasp, my diamond-handled death fell to the floor with a clang. I moved swiftly to slap that handsome smirk off his face, but it seemed he knew exactly of my intent. Once again, his iron grip found my wrist with ease before it could collide with his head. He lowered his lips to mine, still smirking, and willingly my body obeyed. I did nothing; I could do nothing, as if I had forgotten how….how to resist.
Everything about it seemed wrong, yet in some intricate way, it was right. That’s how it felt, in all meanings of passion and ecstasy. Our lips hovering over each others, the heat about us rose with each fiery touch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
Breaking apart from the haven of his arms, moving toward her bed, she bid him come. Smirking while accepting her offer, he brought them both down upon the satin covered bed.
Serenity moved closer upon the pearl-hued pillows at the head of her bed. With the most natural of instincts, she brushed away the hair which had strayed out of their usual hold upon her head, exposing the flawless skin of her neck to him. He gave her an inquisitive look.
“I want to belong to you,” she tilted her head to the side to easily grant him access to her pale flesh, “only you.” She looked into his eyes with longing.
Better to do it now; time was all he’d have with her once the plan had succeeded. However, this would ensure no one would touch what was his. He captured her flesh teasingly with his lusting fangs. Licking her skin, he enjoyed the taste of her, and he relished the sounds of her moans. Her scent of blossoms edged him onward. Bared and ready, about to plunge, but his mission would not fulfilled in time.
“Sésha?” A voice behind the ivory doors sounded, accompanied by brief knocking. Cursing his carelessness, he pulled back.
“Until we meet again, my Moon Princess.” He said with a mix of promise and seduction, as he smirked at her reaction.
'He...knows..' Serenity stood, shell-shocked, over all the events happening this night. 'How could he know...'
The knocking came once again, as he disappeared without a trace, as if he had never been there. The only evidence, the disheveled bed sheets and princess. Snapping out of her trance, Serenity quickly flattened the cloth and fixed herself presentably and inconspicuously, as the first step to try forgetting and moving on after this experience, while she answered the voice.
“Yes, I’m here, come in.” She called. As allowed, the owner of the voice, the Queen, walked in slowly.
“Oh, my dear, are you ill?” She asked with her brow furrowed in concern.
“No, I’m just tired. Nothing to worry about.” Serenity lied with good intent, smiling. She watched her mother with worry that she suspected something; that somehow not all the clues were accounted for. Serenity made sure, though, to keep her smile graced upon her lips, but her dread crept back with every second her mother stayed, trying to secretly survey the room.
“That’s good, Sweetheart. I was worried. It’s not like you to leave a party so early.” Queen Serenity said, satisfied with the evidence she’d seen in her inspection. She had looked over her daughter’s appearance several times and found that she couldn’t find anything to truly question. She smiled at the blonde haired girl in front of her; her treasure that brightened her days again and again. “I will let you rest then. Remember, tomorrow we meet privately with the Earth Royals.” She said with hope etched in her voice which she silently wanted her daughter to hear, reminding her that she better make a good impression. More than anything, since the beginning of the Silver Millennium, she wanted to make an alliance with Earth, and now was the time. The princess nodded.
"Yes, I'll remember. Goodnight," Serenity paused, "Mother"
"Goodnight, Serena." Queen Serenity smiled her most sincere smile; the smile she'd only wear for her beautiful Treasure. With her final ‘goodnight’, she left Serenity’s room. Once out and the doors securely shut behind, she sighed.
‘He was there…I know he was….so…. it has begun’ She walked the halls in silence.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
‘What came over me? I don’t know that man. Thinking of him still makes me shiver’ Serenity walked to her window and gazed out at the stars; so distant, yet so close.
‘Where did he come from? His powerful essence was so intimidating, yet he… he was so gentle. I could see it in his eyes, a kind of sadness...’ Serenity went over to her vanity set, staring at her reflection in the mirror.
‘Who was he? How did he have such control over me? No ordinary man could ever entice me in such a way, though many have tried. Could it finally be the inner me coming forth? The side of me I can never show to anyone, is it breaking free? Did he do it or was it me?’ That thought brought a new wave of shivers across her skin.
'How? How did he know the truth? I thought it was kept safe...now..I guess my life is beginning...'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Closing her own bedroom doors behind her, Queen Serenity sunk into the fur-edged chair in front of her vanity and mirror. She let out a small groan while massaging her shoulders of their stress from tonight’s events. Distractedly, she began taking out her hair, eyes unfocused, as her hands moved of their volition. Upon looking up her heart jolted in fright. Her subsequent scream was short-lived as a gloved hand covered her mouth.
She knocked back her chair and staggered back a bit as she was released; her attacker probably hoping she would have knocked herself unconscious. She hadn’t, and without a single thought as to who she was dealing with; she ran. Out of her room, down the hall, she had no destination in mind; one thought only, ‘Run’.
Somehow she made it to the deserted–or what looked deserted–throne room. She stopped to catch her breath in what she only planned on being a short break. About to start once again, but she stopped dead frozen at the sound of a deep voice.
“You’re very hard to predict, Serenity” The deep voice of a male resounded throughout the room, echoing off the stone walls, rendering it impossible for her to pinpoint her pursuer. She had no need to search for him, though, as the owner of said voice appeared before her. She straightened her posture to her full height.
The man’s well-toned body, spiked gravity-defying hair and attire told her all of whom she was up against. He bore a crest of royalty. It was obvious to her, now, he was the ruler of those who she regarded sourly since she’d ever loved that brute and those very creatures refused to join the Silver Alliance.
“King Vegeta, to what do I owe the special visit.” Serenity said with clearly forced respect, which he completely ignored.
“I had heard there was a ball, but it appears I was a bit late.” Vegeta replied looking around.
“Yes, the guests have left, and I would appreciate your departure, as well.” Her teeth were clenched as she ground out her response.
“Have they?” Vegeta smirked while using his speed to turn on the lights. Serenity hadn’t registered he’d moved until he reappeared behind her. He seized her arms, pulling them behind her back, while forcing her body against his.
Having been temporarily blinded by the light, Queen Serenity hadn’t yet seen the gruesome sight intended for her. The sudden capture of her arms and jerk backward snapped her eyes back open–wide open. The pale figures lying on the marble floor, still dressed in their ball garments, were stained with the crimson liquid she knew as well as any other would know it. Many friends since childhood; other royals; planetary ambassadors, missionaries, scribes, and the like; were amongst the piled up bodies. All, too mutilated or blood soaked to know who was who; only male or female. Sometimes, not even that was comprehensible. The image made her go deftly white, on the verge of nausea. Her body began to tremble.
“This will be your fate, as well, if you do not tell me the whereabouts of your precious daughter.” Vegeta whispered against her neck, relishing the feeling of her shudder in front of him.
“I have no daughter.” She trembled out; averting her eyes to a wall to pry herself away from the scene of death reeked upon the floor, only to find the blood which had splashed against the stone and was running rapidly down in a scarlet wave. Her queasiness worsened.
“Oh, that’s not what I have heard. There is talk about it throughout your little ‘Silver Alliance’. Even rumors of her being one of us; is this true, Serenity?” He spoke to her as if she were a child who wasn’t telling him what he wanted.
Serenity shuddered once more. ‘They failed….the secret has slipped…’
“You don’t need to hide your fear, Serenity.” It was clear that he was enjoying every moment of their confrontation.
“I have nothing to fear.” Serenity bit out in attempt to infuriate him and, as a last chance, encourage herself. It wasn’t working too well.
“Really? Your voice wavers, and I can feel it when your body shakes.” He purred in her ear, and then traced her jaw with his tongue. “If you won’t tell me where she is, I’ll have to let someone she recently acquainted herself with find her again.”
The words registered all too quickly in her head. ‘That man- that Saiyan was in there! HE was in there, oh, my daughter! SERENA!’
Vegeta knew she understood full well what he had told her; he smirked, and in one swift motion, knocked her unconscious and caught her motionless body in his arms.
“It would be a shame to waste such beauty.” He spoke aloud to the cold, unfeeling stone.
Without hesitation, Vegeta heartlessly slung her over his shoulder.
‘Now to find the brat…’ He turned sharply on his heel, yet he leisurely took his time, walking, to find his son. After all, a bit of fun for someone may take longer for others.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
Serenity splashed the cool water over her face; washing away the essence of sin she had shared with Him. She dried herself and threw the towel, carelessly, in the basin, and returned to her bed. Having already changed her attire to a light silk nightgown, she pulled down the sheets, preparing to lie down. Her sapphire eyes fell upon that Diamond beauty that was to be her fate; her death.
Serenity slipped away from the bed, slowly making her way towards the glittering object. Standing above the blade, she bent forward for the dagger and brought it level with her eyes. Turning it at different angles, she stared at her surroundings in the cold steel.
“You never learn, do you?” A voice called from behind. Serenity whipped around so quickly, her balance faltered, causing her to grasp the vanity counter top for support.
“It’s you, again!” She exclaimed breathlessly.
“I told you, we would meet again, my princess. I never specified when.” Trunks smirked from his position upon her bed. “Would you care to join me, or would you prefer I come to you to continue our little– rouse?” A spark inside him told him to wait, but the effects of their earlier tussle had not gone down.
His statements appalled her to every meaning of the word. Serenity’s anger rose to a point where it boiled through to her now blazing eyes. Finding some tiny hint of courage or fear, she threw the dagger she clutched white-knuckled in her hands straight toward his forehead. The smirk, gracing his face, widened at her look of dismay. He spun the glistening blade in his hand, which he’d caught a mere three inches from his left eye.
Trunks rose from the bed and started slowly toward her.
“I see, now you’re playing hard to get. Don’t you think that’s behind us, Serenity? After all, we were so–close–last time we met.” A smirk could never be held as long as his had been. His eyes roamed over her body back up to her own deep blue orbs, as he paused mid-sentence.
“You obviously held some sort of spell over me to seduce me in such a way!” Serenity spat as she began to back away by any means from this man without backing into a corner, wall, or go anywhere near her bed. She chose not to question him on how he learned the truth. At the moment, she was certain that she was too frightened to ask the right words.
“This game of Cat and Mouse must come to an end, Serenity.” She could not think of a response before his muscular form appeared facing her; merely centimeters apart. She couldn’t have even blinked. “We both know what you are. Let this act go.” He whispered in her ear.
Reaching the seams to her sides of her nightgown, Trunks ripped away the cloth; exposing her seminude form from the waist, down. The object he was searching for was now freely wriggling without its confines, behind her back.
Serenity was horror-struck as she was stripped of most of her covering; the cool night air filtering through the open window made her skin crawl with goose bumps as her tail twitched in a somewhat menacing manner.
Trunks’s nice side became dominant again; he, in an attempt to warm her, captured her lips and rubbed her backed while raising his ki. The crashing of the large doors to Serenity’s room behind them broke him apart from her.
From the shadows of the hallway, Vegeta emerged with the unconscious Queen still suspended over his shoulder.
“Are you finished, yet, brat?” He looked from the half-nude princess then at Trunks with a look which clearly stated ‘couldn’t-you-have-waited?’. “Hurry up.”
Trunks understood his father was getting impatient. He quickly moved to punch Serenity in her stomach, rendering her in the same state as her mother. With some dignity, unlike what his father had done, he wrapped the princess’s bare body with his cape before cradling her limp form in his arms.
“Let’s go.” Vegeta said gruffly. Both took off toward their space pods without further discussion.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Groggy and unaware to her situation, Queen Serenity woke to the sound of a quarrel.
“Why did you order for the Moon’s decimation? We could have been in and out without harming anyone else!” A male voice reverberated through the ship to her ears.
“Really Son, where’s the fun in that? I never ordered them to kill anyone, simply take what they wanted and leave. Obviously, they took what they wanted. Besides, not all were destroyed…at least not until they’d fulfilled their use on their new home.” The voice, which she recognized as Vegeta's, followed.
‘My kingdom, family, friends…my daughter…’ Serenity’s thoughts faded to the darkness along with her body as she fell unconscious once more.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ
Ok, now. Just for more clarification, for those who can't tell, Serena is acting as a princess of Venus. I hope I didn't confuse anybody. Please tell me what you think.
Leave your reviews, I appreciate them! Thanks!