Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Trust Me? ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Please review, and tell me how this story is!

THANX DBZ FANFICTION QUEEN FOR BETA-ING!

________________________________________________________ ______________


Vegeta sat in the kitchen, awaiting Bulma's arrival back home. 'Oh come on! It's been nearly 7 hours since she left! How long does it take to get a wedding dress?!' Vegeta said to himself.

There was a loud voice heard by the entrance.

"OH! Bulma that's a beautiful gown! I can't believe that my baby is finally growing up!" Yelled Bunni.


"Damn women are so loud...." Vegeta said to himself as he got up and headed towards the loud voice.

"Woman! I need to talk to you, it's really important." Vegeta said to Bulma in a serious tone.

She ignored him.

"Thanks mom! I can't wait! I've never been this excited in my entire life." Bulma said.

"Woman!" Vegeta said again, hoping that he would get her attention this time.

She ignored him once again.

"I can't wait either!!" Her mother said.

Vegeta growled.....If the woman was going to ignore him, than he would just simply force her to listen.


"Yeah, everything is almost ready. All we have to do is-Ah! Vegeta what are you doing?" Bulma said as Vegeta pulled Bulma's forearm and dragged her away from her loud mother. Vegeta brought her into the kitchen and sat her down.


"What is it Vegeta? I was talking to my mother!" Bulma said enraged.

"I need to tell you something! Will you listen?" Vegeta asked.

Bulma sighed, and than nod her head.

"Good, well while I was on my way inside, I heard the baka human talking on his phone to someone. He was saying things about you, and he also told the person on the other side of the phone, that he knew the 'plan'. Woman! He's going to do something to you! You have to end the engagement." Vegeta said.

'Why am I so concerned about her? She's just a stupid earthling.' Vegeta asked himself.

"What! You were spying on him? Vegeta you must have misunderstood! Either that or you're lying.. Yeah! I bet you're lying. You don't want me to get married. You're trying to ruin my life! I can't believe you! Get out of my site! I hate you Vegeta! I hate you!" Bulma yelled as she burst into tears. She didn't even know why she was crying.

"But woma-"

"Go away!!!" Bulma yelled.

"Fine....." Vegeta said as he walked away to go to his room.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Damn woman! Why won't she just listen! Hmmmmm, maybe I should find out more about this 'plan' that this Yamaha...or whatever the hell his name is has planned. Yes, that's what I'll do. But how? Wait....that person he was talking to.....if I could find out who it was, maybe I could get answers from them! Jeez.....Why am I worrying so much about that woman? I always think of her......always...............' Vegeta's thoughts came to an end as he fell asleep on his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma sat in front of her mirror, sniffing. Her eyes were al puffy and red from crying. 'Why am I crying? Vegeta just made all that stuff up! He's just jealous.....But.......why is he jealous?' Bulma asked herself.


With a sigh, Bulma washed her face, and quickly dried it off, than she headed to Vegeta's room, with the intention of apologizing. When she got to the door she knocked loudly twice.


No answer.

"Vegeta?" Bulma said unsurely.

Still no answer.

Bulma opened the door a tiny bit and peeked in....Vegeta was sleeping. He was curled into a cute little ball. "Awww! Who would've thought he looked so cute and innocent when he's sleeping?" Bulma said quietly.

She walked over to the closet, and took out a blanket. She pulled it over him, and sat down, on a nearby chair. "Might as well wait until he wakes up to say sorry." Bulma sat as she lay her head on the night stand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegeta woke up with a groan. He just had a dream about that strange boy from the future. He had said that he was his son. Ha! What a dream....

Vegeta looked over to the right to see Bulma sleeping peacefully with her head rested on the night stand. 'She looks so beautiful when she's not screaming or complaining....or bitching. Wait! Did I just say she was beautiful? Damn human emotions are getting to me....I'm getting soft! Oh well....better wake her up.' Vegeta thought as he got up and walked over to Bulma. He lightly tapped her shoulder, but she didn't budge. He tapped harder....Still no movement.

"Damnit woman! Wake up!" He yelled, this time she woke up.

"Huh....wha? Oh Vegeta, I wanted to say- hey, wait! Why am I in your room?" She said confusingly.

"How the hell should I know? When I woke up, you were sleeping." Vegeta stated.


"Oh...Well, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for exploding at you before." She took his hand into her own and stood up, looking him straight in the eyes. "I don't hate you, and I would really love it if you would come to my wedding. You're important to me Vegeta." Bulma said softly.

Vegeta was speechless. He didn't know what to say, and he didn't know what was going on in his mind, these strange feelings towards her.....the fact that he could't' get her out of his mind. It was all driving him insane! He did the only thing he could think of....he kissed her. It wasn't a crazy kiss...It was a sweet loving kiss. Surprisingly, he didn't feel Bulma pull away...in fact, she was kissing him back!

'No! What am I doing?!' He yelled in his mind as he broke the kiss. Bulma was starring at him, she was smiling.


'I wonder why he did that....And why didn't I resist? I love Yamcha not him!' Bulma's thought's were interrupted by the sound of glass crashing....She looked towards the window to see Vegeta flying off into the dark sky.......