Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Down With The Sickness ❯ It Seems That All That Was Good Has Died ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Down With The Sickness
Rating: NC17
Pairings: Combinations of Trunks, Gohan, Goten, Gokou, and Vejita
Warnings: incest, yaoi, incest, lemon, incest, violence, incest, smut… incest...

Summary: Trunks and Gohan are both in love… with their own special loves. (Don't assume anything!) However, when they start to notice others, they begin to wonder…

A/N: Incest! BEWARE! *grrrr*




It Seems That All That Was Good Has Died:

Yawning with exhaustion, Gohan wandered down the halls of Capsule Corporations, barely awake. He'd spent the entire previous afternoon making up to Videl for their rude cutoff. The last thing he really wanted to do right now was deal with Vejita.

Gohan had been quite curious to hear Vejita's voice when he'd picked up Videl's phone. For a moment, as he lay next to his slumbering girlfriend, he thought he might have been dreaming, but why in Kami's name would he have been dreaming about Vejita calling him?

The smug Saiyajin no Ouji had merely demanded his presence at the mansion. Curiously, though quite annoyed about being dragged away from the sultry-looking Videl who had been lying beneath the needlessly-thin sheets, he'd yanked on his clothes and come running like some loyal lovesick puppy.

Now he couldn't even find the damn prince.

He entered one of the many lounges and yawned again, sitting down on the arm of one of the chairs and trying to focus his energy. He'd searched in the gravity chamber, as well as the small spaceship-chamber outside, and had found no one. There had only been the scent of sweat and sex - something that Gohan really didn't want to think about. Bulma and Vejita having sex…. No! Don't think about it!

Gohan jumped to his feet, detecting Vejita's ki just outside the room. His gaze snapped to the door as the Saiyajin no Ouji stepped through, upswept hair almost gleaming beneath the warm lights of the lounge. Gohan blinked at the thought and shoved it quickly away. Vejita wore a loose pair of black sweatpants and a short-sleeved white shirt with the logo of CC Industries on one sleeve, the V-neck revealing a few hints of the endless muscles that Gohan knew lay beneath.

Over Vejita's shoulder, Trunks stood quietly, head turned aside, refusing to meet anyone's gaze. It wasn't quite that unusual. Trunks always acted quiet and passive around his father. A lot of people just thought it was because he longed for his father's favoritism - especially recently with Bura's birth - but Gohan just believed it was because the little fucker was scared of the prince.

Gohan had trembled when he'd first seen Vejita years ago.

"Well…?" Gohan demanded impatiently, folding his arms over his chest.

Vejita smirked, stepping further into the room. Trunks followed, as if they were connected by some invisible leash. "Bolt the door, boy," Vejita demanded, voice low. Gohan barely caught the words. He tensed as he heard the door lock, prepared for any attack that Vejita might unleash. With this Saiyajin, one could never assume or underestimate, and sometimes Gohan believed that Vejita was on the verge of snapping.

Turning from Gohan, ignoring his defensive stance, Vejita circled a large stuffed crimson chair and sat down, tossing his legs over one side, leaning on the other, head propped up in his hand. Gohan glanced away to watch as Trunks circled the chair and stood just a single step behind it. This was just getting strange now.

"You fucked my son."

The words caused Gohan to blink… twice. He turned to Vejita, eyes narrowing. The prince wasn't even looking at him. Midnight eyes stared straight ahead, as if interested in something besides this conversation. Gohan scowled. "I'm not here to waste my time, Vejita! I've got more important things to…"

"Like fucking your brother?" Gohan halted mid-step. "Or your father?" He spun around, eyes staring at the side of Vejita's face, lips parted. Trunks' cerulean gaze was locked on him in pure disbelief. Slowly, almost leisurely, Vejita turned and looked upwards to Gohan, an almost innocent curiosity burning in his onyx predatory eyes. It sent a shiver running throughout the eldest demi-Saiyajin, and he found himself speechless. His lips parted as words struggled to form, but what could he say? "I… I…."

"You've slept with Gokou and Goten?" Trunks' voice was weak, trembling. Vejita raised a brow and scowled, arm snapping out and grabbing Trunks' wrist, pulling the lilac-haired boy-god down to his knees. A hand fisted the soft velvet hairs and Vejita stared down at him, lip curved into a half-smirk. "Jealous, are we?" he purred.

Azure eyes trembled as they gazed into black. Vejita chuckled, releasing the wrist in favor for the neck. Gohan watched, almost breathlessly, as Vejita yanked the teenager down. Their lips met ferociously, earning a soft whimper from Trunks as he wrapped his arms around Vejita's shoulders, tongues breaking through the barricade of Vejita's mischievous lips.

Whoa!

For the umpteenth time that day, Gohan blinked in disbelief. What the fuck was going on? He tried to turn away, look away, move away, but his feet were bolted to the floor and he couldn't budge an inch from the delicious sight of the two godlike royal Saiyajin as their tongues battled. His cock strained inside his pants and he was forced to bite his tongue to keep himself from whimpering.

Vejita pulled back sharply, shaking his head, wild spikes of his hair swaying with the motion. Trunks slid to his knees on the floor, panting for breath, cheeks flushed, eyes still enraged and burning holes through Gohan.

A quiet purr broke through the lounge and Gohan looked down. Vejita leaned back against the plush backside of the chair, lids closed. The rumble came from deep inside his chest, and Gohan's eyes widened as he realized the bulge that rested beneath those loose-fitting slacks. One lazy hand reached out and ran through the now tangled locks of lavender hair, petting Trunks like a pet. Gohan swallowed the whimper that was building his in throat as he imagined himself kneeling at Vejita's side, the prince's hands running through his hair, encouraging Gohan as he lapped and nibbled at Vejita's rigid rod, tasting the droplets….

HOLY FUCK!

Wrong… wrong… wrong… wrong… just plain fucking wrong!

"So tell me, Gohan." Vejita's gaze again drifted to Gohan, but not to his face. Shifting under the intense glare that made his arousal jump and harden uncomfortably, Gohan cleared his throat. "Uh… what? Tell you what, Vejita?"

"Tell me how it was," the prince patiently explained - something very uncharacteristic of him, but Gohan heard the sadism behind those calm words. "What?" he exclaimed, stalking away from Vejita to sit down on the arm of the sofa just a few feet away. Vejita's eyes followed him, thankfully this time meeting Gohan's gaze. Annoyance shimmered on the full-blood's face and he scowled, looking down to Trunks, who's chin rested on the arm of the sofa. "You tell me. How was Gohan in bed?"

Gohan's eyes doubled in size.

They tripled when Trunks responded.

"Gentle," the younger prince whispered, eyes refusing to land on the person he spoke up. Vejita rested his chin in his hand, gazing down into Trunks' burning azure eyes, lip drawn up in a mischievous grin. "Playful," Trunks continued, licking his kiss-bruised lips. "He likes to talk a lot… very noisy… especially when he's submissive."

"Submissive?" Vejita chuckled. "Go on, Trunks. Do continue."

"He only let me take him once," Trunks muttered, looking away from Vejita's face, as if ashamed he hadn't been in control… which he probably was. Gohan stifled a groan at the memory of Trunks buried inside him, striking his nerve center, sending an tsunami of pleasure through his body until he'd lost all meaning of sanity, vocabulary, and life. He had never let Trunks fuck him again because he couldn't stand the way it made him feel, as if he'd lost control of everything and everyone. He hated that helpless feeling, yet Trunks and Gokou always needed the control, always wanted to be dominant, to have others bend to their will. "Did you like it?" Vejita's voice caused Gohan to shake off the thoughts with a scowl.

"Damn it, you sick fuck!" Gohan snarled, rising to his feet despite the strain beneath his slacks. Vejita's gaze snapped to him, filled with rage at the obvious disrespect. Gohan bit down on his tongue to keep himself from cowering beneath that icy stare. "What's your fucking problem?! Yeah! I fucked your son! I fucked the Saiyajin no Ouji! You got a problem with that? Trunks liked every moment of having my dick in his ass!"

Gohan quickly found himself half-conscious, having a very nice introduction with the floorboards.

They're so shiny….

Vejita ran his tongue across his teeth as he stared down at the limp form resting on the hardwood floor. "Yeah, Gohan, I have a problem with you having your dick in my son's ass." Vejita snapped his fingers, and without a word Trunks rose to his feet and stepped across the room to stand at his father's side. Gohan slowly rose to his feet, not knowing why Trunks was playing Vejita's loyal pet, and at the moment not caring. Blood ran down his chin from the abrupt strike. "You see, Gohan, Trunks here is my son."

"Son!" Gohan snorted. "Your fuck doll." Rising to his knees, Gohan craned his neck to smirk at Vejita, Saiyajin cockiness building inside him. "Tell me, Vejita. Does Trunks lay real still while you shove your cock in and out of him?"

Statuesque, Vejita stared down at Gohan for a long moment of tense silence. It only took half a second after the words had registered for the prince to smirk. "Actually, no," Vejita whispered, striding forward to circle around the elder demi, standing directly in front of him. Narrowed ash-colored eyes locked on Gohan. "But I sure could use someone like that." A hand gripped the back of Gohan's head, pulling the face forward against the obvious bulge beneath those slacks.

Gohan's breath caught in his throat as he was surrounded by Vejita's musky scent. He tried to rip himself away, but the Saiyajin's grip was strong. "Ahh… Trunks! Tell me! Does Gohan give good head?"

Staring blankly at the man he'd lost his virginity to, Trunks could only slightly nod. Vejita chuckled, gripping the edge of his pants with his free hand to shove them downwards. The hem of the pants brushed against Gohan's nose as they dropped to the floor, pooling around Vejita's feet. Midnight eyes grew wide as they were met with a stiff arousal, base engulfed by spiky hairs.

Oh shit… oh shit… oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

It was an infamous mantra, and currently much more affective than anything Piccolo had ever taught Gohan.

"You going to stand there and ogle at my dick all day, boy?" Vejita grunted, pulling Gohan's cranium against the moist tip of his shaft. Jerking back, Gohan unconsciously licked his lips, faintly tasting Vejita's essence. The little devil-voice inside his head grinned, savoring the taste, telling Gohan he wanted more… even though that wasn't the case! The devil-voices were always wrong!

Shut up!

Go on….

Gohan's eyes drifted back down to the shaft that stood erect before his eyes. This was not a good situation.

"Is it just me, Kakarrotto's eldest, or are you getting hard by just watching me be hard?" Gohan yelped as he was brought forward, his parted lips intruded by Vejita's thickness. He stumbled forward, forced to grasp Vejita's waist so he wouldn't fall flat on his face between the prince's legs, hard shaft striking the floor. He whimpered unconsciously as he felt the tip of Vejita rod striking the back of his throat, causing him to gag, throat muscles contorting around the length. He felt his own hardness straining against his slacks. Gods? Why was he aroused? He should be sickened by this!

Still… Vejita tasted so good, like a mix of recently cooked meat and sweat after a long battle. It sent shivers throughout his body and, via some strange reason that he couldn't explain if the fate of Chikyuu depended upon it, Gohan found his tongue stroking the underside of Vejita's sensitive muscle, hands tightening around the prince's hips, lips sucking harder without the force of Vejita's hand tangled in his hair. Those calloused fingertips loosened in his mane, stroking softly, petting him as Vejita had petted Trunks moments ago.

Trunks…

Shit!

It was a powerful word… currently Gohan's favorite.

Trunks had circled the two in those brief moments, and out of the corner of Gohan's eye, he could see the lilac-haired demi standing behind his father, lips pressed into a thin line. Was he jealous of Gohan? He was! Gohan could see the green blazing in normally sparking azure eyes - not figurative green, either. Gohan tried to pull back, his midnight gaze narrowed in instincts he didn't understand. Vejita, however, had other plans. The hand in his hair tightened, yanking the locks and causing Gohan to grunt around the length between his lips. "Finish what you start!" Vejita snarled down at him.

Gohan glared once at Trunks, unsure what he meant through the motion, but knowing that whatever happened, it wouldn't be good. Trunks remained still, not moving, nor blinking, the jade color of his eyes highlighted every few seconds by strikes of gold. Allowing his lids to slip down over his eyes, Gohan turned his focus back on the prince, drawing back to run his circle the tip of the arousal with his tongue, earning a sensual moan from Vejita.

Wherever his sudden vigor for this had come from, Gohan hadn't the faintest clue, nor did he give a damn. He could feel Trunks' ki spiking and it caused him to smirk as the attended to Vejita's aching need, wanting to draw more of those sweet sounds just to feel Trunks' enraged energy. Already, Gohan could feel small droplets of his own fluids sliding down his throbbing member. He rose up on his knees, wrapping his arms around Vejita's waist, hands digging into firm tanned buttocks, causing the full-blooded Saiyajin to buck into his mouth with a snarl.

"Damn…. Fucker!" Vejita snarled, grabbing Gohan's head and holding him still as he drove forward twice more before shooting his seed down the demi-Saiyajin's tight throat. Gohan drew back, swallowing quickly before he choked on the thickness. Licking his lips, he leaned forward to clean up the excess that still covered the tip of Vejita's manhood, but he found the Saiyajin no Ouji backing up, kicking away his pants and tossing his shirt over his head with a sexy smirk thrown in Trunks' direction.

Trunks' direction…

Gohan growled.

Walking over to the sofa, Vejita stretched across it, arching his back as he purred faintly, resting his head on the arm, one hand behind his head. His other hand snaked down his chest and looped around his limp flesh, wiping away the droplets that Gohan had missed and stroking upwards, coating the pale skin with that thick liquid. Licking his lips, Gohan turned to move towards the couch, wanting to help Vejita's with that sticky situation.

A hand grabbed the back of his collar, throwing him back onto his ass.

"Trunks!" Gohan snarled, voice filled with threats. He ripped himself out of the grasp and spun around with every intent on killing the young prince.

"Ahem…" a throat was cleared.

Gohan halted. That throat belonged to Vejita. His midnight gaze shifted to the sultry looking prince, displayed so erotically on that velvet sofa, one knee bent, the other stretched out. Oh gods… Gohan had never wanted to see a tail more than at that moment. The prince's eyes turned towards Trunks and he quirked a brow. "Show me, Trunks, how good Gohan is at being submissive."

Holy shit…

"I won't be a part of your faggot porno movie!" Gohan roared, darting past Trunks towards the door. A fist struck his chin before he'd gotten more than a few steps.

Floor, meet Gohan. Oh… you've already been introduced?

Rolling onto his back, Gohan snarled as he looked up to determined blue orbs. The two demi-Saiyajin stared at each other for long silent moments, each waiting for the slightest sign of attack. Neither of them noticed Vejita rising from the sofa and stalking over to them, until Trunks' neck was suddenly grabbed. The younger prince stiffened against the touch, eyes shutting tightly so not to see any oncoming death blows. Gohan smirked, anxious to see Trunks fall to the ground… dead… blood seeping from his lips. He purred quietly at the mental images that flashed in his head, shaft straining against his pants.

"You've heard me, Gohan," Vejita smirked, releasing Trunks' neck. Lowering himself to his knees, Vejita nibbled gently on Trunks' neck, brushing aside the silky lavender locks. He smirked casually as his son leaned against the silky touches. "I promise to play too… if you want."

Oh shit…

Gods, how Gohan wanted it! He wanted to feel Vejita inside him, controlling him, making him scream and ache with such a mix of pain and pleasure that he wasn't sure where one began and the other ended. And yet, at the same time, he wanted to see that royal ass bent up, prepped, lubed, and waiting for him. Gohan wanted those lips parted in a silent begging gasp of his name, head thrown back, upswept locks pressed against the floors, shaft hard and begging for his skillful touch.

Vejita's arms circled Trunks waist, grabbing the buttons of his jeans and yanking them down swiftly, allowing the hard shaft to jut out as its confines were removed. Trunks yanked off his shirt easily, tossing it aside. The body Gohan was confronted with was a familiar one. He knew every little button to push to make Trunks climax, and just how to prolong the teenager's release for hours, but that was only if he was on top. Trunks was new as a lover, unsure about many things. Sometimes he knew how to end it all, and sometimes, unintentionally, their sex would drag out for hours.

Gohan had never minded until now.

He wanted Trunks finished and out of the way so he could have his prince. Eyes drifting back to the Saiyajin no Ouji, Gohan saw the smirk on Vejita's face. Without a word, Vejita merely stared back, waiting patiently, eyes wondering down to the straining hardness. "Go on," he purred, gaze remaining on the bulge between the demi-Saiyajin's legs. Gohan swallowed as he watched Vejita's hands wonder down Trunks' abs, digits curling the pale locks that surrounded Trunks' manhood.

Leaning back in his father's embrace, Trunks purred quietly, head resting against Vejita's shoulder. His back arched as Vejita's hand wrapped around the hardening length, stroking leisurely and earning a quiet mew from the teenager. "Don't you want to feel this chunk of meat inside you?" Vejita licked his lips, his hands reaching the end of Trunks' shaft, hand curling around the head to squeeze gently. Trunks moaned and bucked against the hand. "Da-ad!" Trunks yelped, arching himself against his father, feeling Vejita's hardening arousal pressing against his backside.

"Shhh," Vejita licked his ear, tongue circling the small lobe, threatening to draw blood. Trunks bit down on his bottom lip, forcing silence from himself as Vejita continued the strokes. Gohan whimpered, hand sneaking down to grope himself through the thin material of his pants, desperate to find relief from some of the pressure building inside of him. Vejita chuckled, eyes locked on Gohan's every movement. "Don't you want Trunks to relieve those pains, boy?"

Gohan growled, turning his head aside, hands still stroking his shaft through the cotton. Kami, he wanted something! Gohan jumped as he felt hands gripping the edge of his pants. Trunks was in front of him, grabbing the hem and yanking them down before Gohan could protest. "Just shut the fuck up and let's get this over with," Trunks growled quietly. They both knew Vejita could hear the words, but neither cared. They were too disgusted with each other to care, even though both of them had committed the very same crime.

Breath caught in his throat, Gohan stared into Trunks' cold eyes as the demi prince grabbed his arousal, stroking it in jerky movements. Nevertheless, his hands were soft from a life of pampering.

"Oh Trunks…" Vejita chuckled, kneeling down behind his son to kiss his neck. Trunks' movements slowed, smoothing out as Vejita wrapped his arms around the younger prince's abs, tickling the skin his fingers can in contact with. "Father, please," Trunks begged, looking up at his father.

Tilting his head, Vejita smiled lovingly. "Trunks, you should know that life isn't always fair. On this planet, we can't just kill off people that annoy us. We must… deal with them." Vejita's eyes jerked to Gohan, a glare burning in the black, and Gohan knew the person the Saiyajin no Ouji was referring to: Gokou. "So… we have to…" he trailed off, searching for the words, before a small grin rose across his lips. "We have to… learn to cope with them. This doesn't mean, of course, that we have to alter our lives completely… if not the opposite. We… as royalty, must teach them their place."

Trunks whimpered as he felt Vejita's arousal bump against his backside. He trembled for that length to be inside him, making him scream in painful ecstasy. Why was Vejita refusing to take him, and instead shoving him away, into Gohan's filthy arms? Gohan even smelled like Gokou and Goten! It made the demi sick to his stomach. He could barely look at the mockery version of a warrior.

Vejita's lips descended upon his ear yet again. He spoke softly into Trunks' ear, not allowing Gohan to hear a single word that fell from his warm, wet mouth. "Show Gohan his place, Trunks."

"Fine, for you," Trunks snarled, releasing Gohan's arousal and slugging him in the face. Gohan fell to the ground with a quiet thud, wincing as he held a hand to the forming bruise. Trunks hoped the elder demi was completely black and blue when the sun rose tomorrow, but for now he just wanted this over with, as quickly as possible, so he could clean himself and climb into bed with Vejita. Grabbing elevated hips, Trunks yanked Gohan's backend to him and shoved his shaft deep inside in one swift, merciless thrust.

The scream that tore from Gohan's throat was worth it all.

Vejita winced at the high decimals, crooking an eyebrow at his son.

Trunks merely spat.

Gohan sobbed in agony, burying his face in folded arms as he felt Trunks slide out of his blood-lubed entrance and thrust back in, nails ripping at his skin. At that moment, Gohan was apologizing for everything wrong he'd ever done. He had never meant to be weak! He'd never wanted his father to die, or his mother to catch him slicing his wrists, or Goten to fall so madly in love with him. He hadn't wanted to cheat on Videl. He didn't want to be the reason Chikyuu had been destroyed. Gohan was so damn sorry! He just wanted the pain to stop!

Vejita chuckled.

Whimpering like a puppy with a broken leg, Gohan glanced up from the floor to see Vejita stretched out on his side, ankles crossed, one hand propped up in his head, arousal firm and extending towards the mating couple. Hellish black eyes turned to Gohan, a warm smile on wet lips. The demi felt his arousal jump and he shivered, suddenly finding pleasure in having that man's son pounding into his ass like a rag doll. He shivered, rising up to his elbows, eyes never leaving Vejita's gaze. Gohan rocked back against each thrust, the head of his arousal striking the floor with every movement, causing him to ache and wince. He panted breathlessly, staring at Vejita, watching the prince watch him. Gods, all he wanted was for Vejita to reach over, to come to him and stroke his needful shaft.

"Touch him, Trunks."

"Fuck you!" snarled the younger prince in reply to Vejita's order.

Vejita smirked, gaze never leaving the Son. "Not if you don't jack Gohan off."

The thrusts grew rougher, but nevertheless a hand circled Gohan's shaft, stroking with each movement of Trunks' hips. Gohan moaned, turning away from Vejita's intense gaze. He could almost feel the full-blooded Saiyajin's amusement and it sent a shiver down his spine. Cursing beneath his breath, Gohan felt himself slipping, and gods, he needed the release. He didn't care how disgusting this was, how angered Goten and Videl would be if they learned about these blissful moments.

Vejita suddenly appeared in Gohan's vision. A callous hand gripped the warrior's chin, yanking his gaze upwards and to Vejita's onyx eyes. "Do you want it?" Vejita demanded. Gohan swallowed stiffly, his face full of desperation. "Yes, please, Vejita."

The Saiyajin no Ouji smirked, and Gohan came.

~*~


TBC
~Jady