Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Down With The Sickness ❯ And Is Decaying In Me ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Down With The Sickness

Rating: NC17

Pairings: Combinations of Trunks, Gohan, Goten, Gokou, and Vejita

Warnings: incest, yaoi, incest, lemon, incest, violence, incest, smut… incest.

Summary: Trunks and Gohan are both in love… with their own special loves.

(Don't assume anything!) However, when they start to notice others, they begin to wonder…

And Is Decaying In Me:

Wandering through the house, Gokou paused as he entered the living room. There, on the couch, Chichi sat quietly, humming to herself, as she folded clothing. "Chichi! Ossu! Where's Gohan and Goten?"

Chichi looked up sharply and scowled. "Why? Do you want to take my little boys out to fight again?" Her words were full with hateful venom and Gokou frowned. Her boys? Didn't they also belong to him? "No, Chichi. I was just concerned about them."

"You! Concerned! Ha!" Chichi laughed, as if his words had been humorous. The ningen onna shook her head, setting aside the clothes and moving to another basket that sat in the corner. Gokou approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist lovingly. He remembered when she'd first been pregnant with Gohan. What a wild ride that had been. He'd always wanted to touch her, to have his hands as close to that unborn child as he could, and Chichi had always gotten angry and protective. She hated having Gokou around when she was pregnant, and Gokou had hated her for it. It was his child just as much as it was hers, and yet every time he'd tried to touch her, to hear their son's heartbeat, she would curse at him, throw things, break things, and shriek until he'd gotten as far away from her as possible, normally in another continent, if not two or three continents away to ensure his safety.

During those moments, so many years ago, on more than one occasion the idea of ripping the unborn child from Chichi's womb and taking it to safety had occurred to Gokou. The only thing that had prevented him from doing so was the idea that the unborn child would not survive outside of Chichi's body.

Still, Chichi was his wife.

That meant something important, right?

Honestly, Gokou still didn't know, but the impression he got was that he and Chichi were stuck together for a very long time.

"Gokou, you've never been concerned about anything expect fighting!" Chichi shook her head, leaning back in his embrace. Why did she do that now? Why hadn't she sought for his comfort when she had one of their children inside of her? Did she not trust Gokou to be around the lives they created? Was that why she forbade Goten and Gohan from fighting? He had protected them the best he could during all those battles, but he had needed their help as well. "But Chichi, I fight so we can live peacefully."

"And what about how we live, Gokou?" she demanded, voice filled with frustration. "You and I, our children, we live like animals out in these woods, isolated from other people!"

Gokou enjoyed his life in the mountains. It was peaceful. He loved the snow in the winter and the sun in the summer. In the city, everything was noisy and congested. He couldn't breathe when he walked the streets. He needed freedom, room to stretch and fight, to train and live! Even Vejita loathed the city. The Saiyajin no Ouji always came out into bare fields and rocky mountains, needing to breathe, to feel the air against his soft skin, running through his wild hair.

Why didn't Chichi understand?

"I know, Chichi. I'm sorry." Gokou nuzzled her neck, licking the bare skin, resisting the urge to bite. She was, after all, the mother of his children, but each time he moved to do so, Chichi would rip herself from his grasp, scream, rant, and throw things. She hated everything that Gokou was. She hated his instincts, his needs, his desires… and they both knew it.

Gokou just couldn't let her go.

She was the mother of his children.

His hands wondered down to the edge of her knee-length skirt, pulling it up around her hips to caress her skin. "Please, forgive me, Chichi?" he whispered, kissing her ear. Chichi shivered against him, leaning into the embrace. The shirt that had been trapped in her grasp was freed, allowed to tumble to the floor and land silently. "Gokou…" she whispered, mewing softly as her head turned and their lips met gently.

Always gently…

Gokou pulled the ningen over to the couch and slid his pants to the ground, tugging of his skirt quickly, boots following. For some reason, Chichi always insisted it was all the clothes off, or none. Gokou didn't understand why, but he agreed silently, tired of trying to figure out Chichi's strange mind. He sat down and accepted her unclothed body as she crawled over his hips, sliding down over his hard shaft, head tossed back in a breathless moan.

Gokou barely felt a thing.

She was so loose from the birth of their two sons. Her body was frail and aging, breasts sagging. Ningen aged so swiftly. Gokou leaned back against the couch, allowing his head to fall over the edge and his thoughts to drift.

Gohan and Goten…

He smiled as he saw the two brothers lying, entangled in each other's limps in the bottom of the shower, breathless and moist. They were so beautiful, the two of them - tanned, soaked, muscular and strong. He purred at the image of them, hands gripping Chichi's hips as he drove up into her.

"Don't… oh gods!" she cried out, body arching as he struck the nerves within her.

Gokou bit down on his lips, repressing the natural sounds he normally made. Chichi hated the purring. Cats purr; men moan. But gods… how Gohan could purr. Gokou tossed his hands over his head, afraid that he might grip Chichi's thighs too hard and bruise her skin or break a bone. He had done it on more than one occasion.

Gods, where was Gohan?!

Pale skin… short spiky hair… warm eyes that were always concerned or occupied…

"Oh Gokou!"

`Daddddd…'

Gokou moaned as Chichi's walls clamped down around his shaft. He could almost feel Gohan's lips around his rod, sucking tightly, sending shivers throughout him until he thought he would pass out. Gokou came on that image, spilling his seed into Chichi's body as the ningen fell over him, gasping for breath. He wrapped his arm around her body, stroking her back, pondering the thought of a third child. What would he or she look like? What would their name be? Gokou hoped for a girl. Goten needed a little sister to protect and love for like Gohan had protected and loved him.

"Chichi?"

"What, Gokou?" Her words were sharp and unconcerned. She yawned as she sat back up, moving off of him and gathering her clothes, holding them to her chest as if she didn't want Gokou to see her bare body.

"Will it be a girl or a boy?" He asked eagerly. For some reason, he believed she should know. It had to be instinct right?

"What?" Chichi scowled, arms wrapping around her body, a shirt pressed between her limbs and her breasts.

"The new baby? Will it be a girl or a boy? What will we name it?"

"Gokou… we're not having anymore children." Chichi shook her head. "I had my ovaries removed years ago, right after you returned from the dead."

She left the room, heading down the hallway towards their bedroom. Gokou stared at the empty doorway for long moments, shock and despair on his face.

~*~

TBC

~Jady