Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Bloodlines ❯ New Fusion and Laying a Brother to Rest ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Later that day, the group was relaxing at the Kame House recuperating after a day of training. Scatter was bored. The others were just watching Mr. Satan give his victory parade around Satan City on TV.
“Hey does anyone want anything to eat. I'm headed down to that new deli place they just built in South City.” Scatter said looking around.
“You just want to go there because that hot girl works there. Besides we just ate.” Camino said.
“Yeah, I know. Wanna come?”
“Yeah, I'll come.” Camino hopped out of the chair and the two of them ran out the door and headed to South City.
They later arrived at the deli. They stood in the back of the room. The girl they were watching was the cashier. The last person received their food and walked off. She looked at Scatter and Camino.
“Can I help you?”
They didn't know what to do. They didn't expect they'd actually have to order. “Uh…I'll have five turkey subs.” Scatter said. Camino's mouth dropped.
“You just ate.”
“Yeah I know. But I can eat a whole lot more than this.”
“I've noticed you here before but you never order anything.” The cashier said pointing said. “You finally order something now.” She brought him his order and they sat down as close as they could to the cashier.
-------
The rest of the group was still at the Kame House with the exception of Piccolo and Vegeta. They were having a simple conversation when they all stopped what they were doing. They all ran outside
“I've felt that power before.” Leeta said.
“It's Saukon.” Okara said. They all jumped into the air and flew off to find Saukon. Piccolo and Vegeta felt the power as well and headed towards it. Camino and Scatter were still at the deli. They felt it, looked at each other and then ran outside and took to the air.
They all flew through the air. Scatter and Camino met up with them and moments later they arrived in the flat lands. Saukon stood there watching them arrive.
“I thought he was dead?” Leeta said.
“Apparently not.” Scatter said as he and the other Saiyans powered up to Super Saiyans.
“It doesn't matter. I'm going to destroy you all.” Saukon said.
Saukon didn't waste anytime. He fired multiple energy bursts at the fighters. Various Z fighters fought from all angles. Saukon didn't have any trouble fighting them off. Scatter, Okara and Ion looked at each other.
“Time to go long.” Scatter said.
Okara stood in a quarterback stance, Ion leaned down into a three point stance and Scatter lined up as a wide receiver. All the fighters looked and got out of the way. Scatter took off running when Okara acted as if she hiked a football. Okara dropped back and gathered her ki. Scatter jumped into the air.
“Kaaa-meee-haaa-meee-haaa!”
Okara shot her kamehameha wave at Scatter. Scatter caught it and shot it with his own at Saukon. Saukon watched the blast come at him. Once the smoke cleared, Saukon was clearly unharmed. He mockingly brushed dirt off of his shoulder.
“Damn it.” Scatter said.
Scatter shot towards Saukon at full force. Saukon roundhouse kicked Scatter across the face and he flew into a cliff. He powered down. Vegeta snuck up behind him.
“Gallic Gun, fire.”
Saukon put up an energy shield. Okara shot another kamehameha wave at Saukon from the opposite side. Saukon disappeared. He reappeared behind Vegeta, smacked him to the ground then kicked him into Okara. Scatter got up and powered back up to Super Saiyan. He took off running towards Saukon.
“Kaaa-meee-haaa-meee…”
Scatter disappeared. Saukon was confused. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Scatter.
“HAAA!”
Scatter shot his kamehameha wave into Saukon's face. The force sent Saukon into a rock. Saukon quickly recovered. He backhanded Leeta, kicked Vegeta, and fired a blast that took out Gohan. Trunks and Goten looked at each other.
“Fusion?”
“Fusion.”
They lined up and performed the Fusion Technique.
“Fuuu-sion. HA!”
Gotenks was in the picture now. He rushed Saukon. Gotenks, full of confidence, hit Saukon head on with a kick to the head. Saukon flew into a boulder. Gotenks stood there in his Super Saiyan 3 form, very arrogant.
“Heh, heh, heh. Nobody can beat Gotenks.”
Then he looked up to see Saukon falling on top of him. Gotenks was forced into the ground. Saukon rose out of the crater caused by the impact.
“Hey, there's an idea.” Ion said.
Ion and Scatter performed the technique along with Leeta and Okara. Scion and Leeara. Before they attacked Scion thought of something.
“We should try something that hasn't been done before. If we attack separately then we'll be beaten just like Gotenks, but if we attack together then we'll definitely win.”
“What do you mean by together?”
“Do another fusion.” Scion replied.
“Couldn't hurt.”
They lined up and performed the technique again. This time the fusor had no name. The hair was blond, turquoise eyes with no pupil or iris. It stretched it's arms outward and white energy began to form around it's hands. Saukon stood back in shock. He didn't know what to do or how to attack. Even, Vegeta was taken back by the Saiyan.
“They did it.” He whispered.
Vegeta, Gohan and Gotenks felt something move through their body. It was a blissful feeling. They felt relaxed. Pan and Bra, who were with their mothers, felt it too. Even Goku felt it as he was training Uub. Uub found it the perfect opportunity to take a breather.
The Saiyan threw the white ball at Saukon. Saukon attempted to run through it but it just surrounded him with bright white light. He was confused.
“Am I dead?” He asked himself.
“No, you are not dead.” Four voices said in unison.
Then four figures appeared in a ghostly like images diagonally from him. Scatter to the front right, Ion to the front left, Leeta to the back left and Okara to the back right. They all spoke in unison.
“Saukon, you were like a brother to us. We would have never left you on that ship, had we known that you were still alive. We are sorry.” The four of them walked towards him and embraced Saukon in their arms. A tear had formed at the corner of Saukon's eye. The four Saiyans hugged Saukon. Saukon's life flashed before his eyes, the times of living on the ship, random planets they visited, crash landing onto this planet, training under the Red Ribbon Army and finally the fight with his closest friends. The white light that surrounded them all closed in on them. It finally fizzled out of existence, leaving no trace of Saukon. The Saiyan defused. They were all in their separate form. Okara and Leeta sat down and began to cry. Ion and Scatter did their best to keep from doing so. Their friend was now truly dead