Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Bloodlines ❯ Training ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A day later, the Z fighters were training on the lookout. Camino was a bit depressed due to the fact that he was as strong as the others but he couldn't fly. He wanted to learn. He knew Videl was human and could fly the same with Krillin. He stood on the edge of the Lookout, looking over the edge. Okara and Scatter came up next to him to see the view.
“What's up, Camino?” Okara asked.
“Oh Nothing, I just wish I could fly.”
“Oh, is that all? You'll learn.” Okara said as she patted him on the back. Camino felt a little better with the relief that Okara was giving him. Then he felt a really hard push and he fell towards Earth.
“Oh Kami, oh Kami, happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts.” Camino said as he flapped his arms in a futile attempt to levitate.
“What are these `happy thoughts' you speak of?” Okara asked. Camino looked over to his right to see Okara falling with him. She was upside down with her arms crossed. He looked to his left and saw Scatter falling in the same position with a smirk on his face.
“First, take all of your life energy and form it into a ball in the center of your body and place it underneath of you.” Okara instructed. Camino hurriedly went through the instructions. He calmed himself, because he knew that Okara and Scatter wouldn't let him hit. They were about a mile off the ground and falling fast. Okara and Scatter readied their arms to catch Camino. Then all of a sudden Camino stopped and Okara and Scatter kept falling. They looked back to see Camino hovering in the air. They looked at each other then stopped their descent. Then the three of them returned to the Lookout to continue their training.
Goku and Uub came out to train with them. Goku stood there in the middle of all the fighters.
“All of you attack me.” Goku said. They all attacked and Goku fought them all off. Okara was the only one to lay a hit on Goku.
“How do you like that, Kakarot.” Okara gloated. A smile grew across Goku's face.
“Ooh, I'm so excited.”
The Saiyans that were there powered up to Super Saiyan. Goku only used his Kaioken attack. Camino saw it and thought for a moment.
“KAIOKEN!” Camino yelled. Everybody turned and looked at Camino who had done the same thing as Goku had done. On the Planet of the Kais, King Kai went ballistic.
“How did he do that?” He wondered.
“Did you learn that from King Kai?” Goku asked. Camino shook his head.
“No. I saw you do it just now and I just did it.”
“Wow, that's amazing”
They continue to train into the night. Multiple lights arose from the sides of the lookout. Camino was trying out his new Kaioken attack on Scatter. As the two were sparring, Camino noticed he had multiple shadows. Scatter stood his ground as Camino executed his hand moments to raise his shadows. Camino's shadows arose. Some shadows were lighter than others because of the lighting. Scatter sighed as he noticed that the clones were Kaioken as well. Scatter looked around as the clones surrounded him. He also looked for a weapon of some sort. The he noticed Mr. Popo's broom in the corner. He flew over to it and broke the broom from the handle. He spun it in the air above his head as the clones rushed him.
“You know I like to play baseball. Do you?” Scatter joked. One clone came from the left He hit the clone across the face. “Strike one.” Another clone came from the right. He hit that clone in the chest and sent him into a wall. “Strike two.” He swung around and hit another clone across the face that had come up behind him. “You're outta here. I love that game.”
Goku called for Scatter, Okara, Leeta and Ion. The four of them walked over to him. “I'm going to teach you guys what we call fusion. Only four of us know the technique Vegeta, Goten and Trunks and I. Goten and Trunks will help me teach you guys the movements. This will help out when facing an enemy. Ok, now this is how you do the fusion dance.”
The four Saiyans caught on to the movements quickly. Leeta and Okara fused together and formed Leeara and Ion and Scatter fused and formed Scion. Leeta and Scatter were the dominate personalities.
“Wow, this is amazing.” Leeara said.
“No kidding. I can take on anyone now.” Scion said.
“The fusion will only last for 30 minutes.”
“Oh that's no big deal. We'd finish any fight in ten with this type of power.” Scion said.
Trunks and Goten smirked at the remark. They remembered back when Buu was terrorizing Earth, and they had just learned fusion. Trunks and Goten felt the same way they did when they first learned the technique and how they got their tails kicked in when they were beat.
-------
Saukon's body had been put into a morgue. He lied there lifelessly on a table. A few minutes later a few medics came in to fill out paperwork. One medic walked over to Saukon and looked at his charred face.
“Cause of death….” The medic began. The other medic began to fill out the form and was waiting for the other to finish his sentence. He looked up to see the other medic struggling to free himself from the hand of the supposed dead body. He shot up out of his chair to help his comrade. The arm threw the medic into the other. Saukon got up and walked out of the room with even more anger and hatred than before