Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Fall of the Mighty ❯ Submission? Tolerance? Or Acceptance? ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~The Great And Powerful Rogue - Pay No Attention To The College Student Behind The Monitor~

Finally getting the hang of this morning thing, sort of. Here's another lemon for all you pervs out there. How dare you pervs take offence at my label of you! I wrote it! I can call you pervs if I want to! HMPH!!! Anyway… From one perv to another… There's much less detail and description. These things take a lot out of you. Figuratively speaking you pervs!!! Enjoy

~You Want A Brain? I'll Trade You One For Two Kidneys And A Liver~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Damn.' Why was this so difficult? Time was supposed to heal wounds but in his lifetime Vegeta had found that it only amplified and heightened fears. 'No! I am not afraid! I am not weak, I have proven that! I can handle anything. I can handle this.' He stood in the center of the room. 'I can handle this.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Submission? Tolerance? Or Acceptance?*

A distant beeping woke Goku and the tank began to drain. He had not gotten very far solving his problem with Vegeta. He pulled off the air mask and stepped out to stretch. Though a bit groggy, he felt energized. He hadn't felt this good in a long time. The room was dark except for the light from the tank and Goku stubbed his toe while searching for a towel. "Argh!" Towel found, he dried off and then wrapped it about himself. He figured he'd save his throbbing foot the trouble of finding his clothes and went in search of Vegeta's room. It was just down the hall and he made his way to it in the dark. Slipping inside he could barely make out the figure curled on the bed in the faint moonlight. He thought the form looked almost huddled with it's knees drawn up slightly. Crawling into the bed he winded his arms around the prince protectively, realizing that he only wore a pair of thin boxers. The air seemed rather warm but the prince shivered in his grip, not waking. The larger man watched the prince, enjoying his warmth, and couldn't help reaching out to caress one cheek. A light thump caught his attention. A dark furry tail smacked him on the leg and he looked at it wonderingly. Glancing at Vegeta's face again he could just make out low drawn brows. The tail thumped again showing increased agitation. Goku shifted slightly but froze when a hiss broke from his partner's throat. Abruptly the hiss changed to a growl only to be cut off. The prince was dreaming about something. He quieted and Goku started to lay down. Pain flared in his arm and he clenched his teeth to keep silent. Vegeta's voice was low and guttural and the words he spoke were unfamiliar followed by a snarl. "Never!!" The prince's whole body stiffened and he whimpered barely high enough to be heard. Goku's hand was turning numb. "Vegeta?" He whispered. The distressed man started to struggle but Goku held him. Then the smaller man yelped, kicking out. "Vegeta, wake…" The ouji's eyes snapped open and a fist flew at Goku's face.

The two of them stared at one another. "…up." Vegeta's hand still grasped Goku's wrist and Goku held Vegeta's fist inches from his nose. "You were having a bad dream." The prince's voice was hoarse. "Let go."

"Are you okay?"

"Let go of me, Kakarott!"

"No." Vegeta stiffened. "Wh…What?"

"What were you dreaming about?" The prince glared. "Nothing." The larger man refused to accept that. "Sure was an awful lot of nothing. I think you bruised me." Vegeta made no move to let go or loosen his grip. "Your own damn fault. You shouldn't have been here." "What were you dreaming about?" Goku questioned again. "Go away!"

"Was it…" Vegeta snarled menacingly. "Leave me alone!" Goku shushed him soothingly. Letting go of the prince's fist he slid his hand down the tense arm and squeezed it gently. Since one arm was already curled under the prince's waist the larger man straddled him and pressed close. "Kakarott…"

"Shhh, relax." They kissed but Vegeta didn't relax. Goku drew back, contemplating him before grinning broadly. Vegeta only had a second of apprehension before being flipped unceremoniously onto his stomach. For the third time Vegeta found himself in Kakarott's clutches. Sturdy hands began to manipulate the muscles of his back while the larger Saiyan seated himself firmly upon his thighs. "What are you doing?!" Vegeta's voice was muffled slightly. "You're tense, I'm giving you a back rub." Goku replied cheerfully. "Relax." The prince started to object. "My back is healed." The big man grinned. "I know, I like giving you backrubs." Vegeta's incredulous expression was spoiled by his inability to stare down the other man in this position. Surprisingly, the prince gave in almost immediately, seeming to sink into the sheets as he loosened up. Vegeta didn't really mind this, not at all, especially now that it didn't hurt in the least. He suppressed a sigh and merely monitored the other's movements. Unlike the other times, Kakarott was pressed against him but he was willing to allow that at the moment. He'd been mostly startled by Kakarott's presence and firmness when he awoke from the nightmare. The idiot was making a habit of intruding upon that particular dream. First in the tank and now here. He was perfectly content to allow the other Saiyan to purge the unpleasant memories from his mind. 'It does feel good.' He could feel the low rumble begin to flow from the body pressed against him. He had been too…preoccupied…to think about it before but the sound was very strange coming from someone who tried so hard to be human. It lulled him thoroughly so that it almost didn't register when a hot breath bathed his neck. He did gasp when the slick tongue grazed his ear though. Pulled back from drowsy restfulness, the prince realized that the firm massage had grown much more intimate when Kakarott moaned and squirmed against his back. Vegeta strained to look back at him, groaning when he finally noticed that no more than a towel separated the man from him.

Goku had just about exhausted his self control over the last half hour of fondling the upset prince. Frustrated, he dragged himself further up Vegeta's body, his erection plain against the prince's backside. "Vegetasamaaaa…" he wined longingly. The prince rolled over beneath Kakarott. The movement causing the towel to loosen from the big mans waist and bringing forth a groan as skin rubbed against skin. Goku looked at him with such blatant need that it drew a smug growl from the prince. "Please, Vegeta… Oujisama."

"Please what?" Vegeta smirked. "Kami, Vegeta!"

"Did you want something, Kakarott?" The prince taunted and received a frustrated growl. Goku smoldered as he tried to remain calm. Nonetheless, he gripped Vegeta's shoulders with bruising force. He wanted him so bad but there was that other problem… "I want…" Leaving the rest unsaid, he dragged his tongue down the prince's throat. His eyes rolled up as he tasted salty skin, lapping at one hardened nub on the ouji's chest. Vegeta's smugness dimmed when Kakarott stopped begging and began taking a more serious approach. "Kakaro…ahh." Goku set about pleasuring the prince as well as he could with his less extensive experience. He slipped his fingers under the waistband of Vegeta's boxers but winced when his shoulder was nearly crushed in the ouji's grip. The big man rubbed his cheek against the offending hand. His body was so electrified that the pain didn't really hurt anymore. Unable to be dissuaded, Goku smiled and tightened his hold. At the sound of ripping cloth Vegeta bolted upright, fisting his hand in Goku's hair harshly. The prince's wide eyes met Goku's dilated orbs and he couldn't believe it when the big man shot him a pained leer. Taking full advantage of the smaller man's hesitation the passionate Saiyan wrapped his hand tightly around the newly revealed shaft.

Jaw cracking under gritted teeth, Vegeta had to close his eyes. "Oujisama." Goku whispered. "Please let me." His hand slowly slid along the velvety length. The room was silent beyond the sounds of heavy breathing. Goku kept up the slow strokes until the fist withdrew from his hair so the prince could support himself. "K…Kakarott…" Vegeta shuddered. Hot wetness caressed him. He opened his eyes long enough to see his lover licking along his hardness. "S…Stop." The man ignored him, continuing the torment. "St…op…" A shiver racked his entire body and he stiffened. "STOP Kakarot." Goku found himself on his back with Vegeta panting heavily on top of him. "You…are too gentle…" Their faces were inches apart. "Mmmm…that's what I've been trying to tell you. I'm only gentle, nothing else." Vegeta's black depths glittered darkly. "I am not…gentle, Kakarott. I do not wish to…harm you but you make it so difficult."

"I know, Oujisama. I don't care."

The prince rested his forehead against Kakarott's, letting out a primal growl. The next words from him were guttural and garbled, Saiyago mixing in with butchered English. The Saiyajin nudged Goku's thighs apart, "Then I hope you're ready," and pressed into him sharply. Goku hissed, unprepared for the intrusion but wrapped his legs around the prince's waist enthusiastically. "Oujisama." He groaned. His ouji did not pause this time Instead he slammed to the hilt before withdrawing to repeat the action. He took Kakarott's mouth savagely grazing sharp canines across his soft lips. Where the prince had made almost no noise before, he now loosed grating animalistic sounds. It was overwhelming and the earth-raised Saiyan could only hold on as the tide took him. Heat encompassed them, blood pounding in their ears. They heard nothing but their own cries. Each man felt nothing but the writhing of the body pressed against his own. There was pain in the pleasure but it was so interlaced that one could not be distinguished from the other. Everything melted together, there was no past or future, no thought, there was only now and the fiery lust of this instant.

Euphoria slowly ebbed.

Goku forced his eyelids to raise yet still couldn't see, his eyes refused to focus. His entire body tingled and refused to respond. Blinking heavily he just breathed, fully content. After an eternity the ceiling came into focus and he rolled his head to the side where he drowned in fathomless black eyes. Struggling, he raised an arm to fall on the prince next to him. His muscles trembled weakly.

Blood stained the sheets, still fresh. There was not an abundance of it, mostly caused by raking nails and teeth and evidently mostly Goku's though the prince was smeared with it also. Seeing Kakarott rouse, Vegeta smirked looking sated and spent. "You asked for it." Goku smiled weakly, his voice hoarse. "Yes I did and when I can move I will probably ask for it again."

The prince pushed the limp arm off and watched it flop to the bed. It's owner grew troubled again, insecurity creeping into his face. Vegeta just stared at him flatly. "Oh shut up, Kakarott." He said with annoyance. Grunting with the effort the gruff man scooted closer to appease the other, hesitantly draping an arm over him before closing his eyes with a sigh. It was such a simple act but coming from the stiff, anti-social prince it meant everything. "Don't expect me to make a habit of this. I am Vegeta, I told you that once already." Goku chuckled happily. "I know, Oujisama. But I *am* going to make a habit of it and you are just going to have to get used to it."

"Hn." The prince did not sound too displeased.

There you have it.

Eight chapters and only two lemons. Well, at least it had a storyline. How did I do? How many of you would kill me if I ended it here? This is where I ran out of ideas but then there were all those probs with the webpage and I had plenty of time to think about the story. I've been slowly moving away from the angst and don't know if I will ever make it back to such a depth of it again but… So far Kaky and Vegy have dealt with five days. Sure was a lot of crap to happen in only five days. If… Maybe… Perhaps… Somehow… I don't know… I could possibly be convinced to add another ten days or so and maybe some more lemons to it. Those lemons take a lot of work!! Hentai is not as easy as I thought!! What do ya say? To post or not to post!? That is the question. Do you want to see all the complications and off-the-wall gonzo things that bubbled up from the depths of my twisted little mind? I somehow managed to write myself into the story so you'd get a chance to meet an idealistic version of your beloved author if you want. I had fun with it and indulged it, what can I say? If you want to know how then choose now, operators are standing by.

Shall I leave it alone or shall I post more?