Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Fall of the Mighty ❯ Intermission Continued a.k.a Let’s Get Shitfaced! WOOHOO ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~I'm Not An Alcoholic. I've Never Been To A Meeting In My Life!~

Where is everybody? There's only like four reviews for chapter ten! I at least thought I'd get more than that even if they were flames! *snaps fingers and pouts* Well, regardless. This is for you Diane! Enjoy! Hehehehe I'm so glad you guys liked Spice. I know she'll be a little controversial but who the hell cares. Oh, wait, you actually have to have people paying attention to be controversial, nevermind. All I can hope for is that I inadvertently put some more classic lines in here for you's peoples. Let the party begin!

~I've Got A Paranoid Delusional Overprotective Jerk Taking The Liqueur Away From Me!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Careful, uncle, I wouldn't want you to over do it. I might hurt my back having to carry you home." His only reply was a rude belch. She waved her hand in the air. "Charming." He smirked at her. "That's prince charming."

"I'm sure." Then the lights dimmed and the introductory band came out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Intermission Continued a.k.a Let's Get Shitfaced! WOOHOO*

She'd only heard of the new band a couple of times but she had to admit it was pretty good. A few songs later they were standing, enjoying the rowdy metal when a few guys decided to start a fight in the isle and Vegeta got jostled. The prince's features darkened and he turned to deal with the annoyances. Spice knew she had to do something because if Vegeta got mad then the whole stadium could be destroyed along with any hope of a fun evening. "Oh shit!" She jumped onto the seats and leaned over Vegy's shoulder just as some punk tried to get in his face. With one fist she knocked the guy flying into the next section of seats and then grinned down at her uncle, securely setting another beer in his hand. "Some fun, huh!" Surprised, Vegeta just smirked and watched her take another long drink from her own beer. Situation defused, they continued to enjoy the concert. He didn't notice her leave but after he finished the beer another one was placed in his hand so she must have gone back to the concession. That's how the show went and finally the signature band came on. They drank and Spice bounced and screamed, stiff spikes waving as she headbanged to the music. He was beginning to feel relaxed despite the chaos around them. Spice was right, he did like the band. Some of the songs hit very close to home for him. He didn't notice when she stuck another beer in his hand, his head cocked to the side while the populous thrashed around him.

She noticed Vegeta watching the mosh pit and the brawlers with a tiny smile and a glint in his eyes. She gripped his shoulder catching his attention and shook her head. "Hell no! Don't even think about it!" She yelled over the music with an admonishing glare. He laughed and took a swig from his beer. The stuff wasn't so bad anymore, in fact he didn't really taste it. His tongue felt kind of numb. Spice giggled watching him, he looked so relaxed. She always wondered what it would take to make him relax. So far it had been a lot of fun though it had emptied her wallet severely. She'd lost count of how many beers they'd had and handed him the last one. He laughed again and she glanced down to the pit. 'Yup. That's my uncle, he's really enjoying watching those idiots get their asses handed to them.' All too soon the concert ended and Spice glared around at the packed isles. "Fuck it! Lets fly, most of these idiots are too toasted to notice anyway." They blasted off with a little more energy than necessary, knocking over a few people who were too close. They landed at the doors right in front of a surfer type who just took another drag of whatever he was smoking and said, "Whoah, dude". They ignored him and kept walking. "My ears are ringing from your baka earth music." Vegeta complained with light annoyance.

Spice giggled at him. "How about another beer, Vegy?"

"Whatever." He glanced at her askew for a second. "And don't call me Vegy." She smirked craftily. "Right. Another beer." Near the concession some cute blond suddenly wound her arms around Vegeta. "Heya, lover, you all by yourself? I'll take you home with me." Spice heard this and looked to see a sluty girl even shorter than Vegeta pressed against him like a second skin. It was the look of revulsion on her uncle's face that finally set her off laughing. The blond sent her a venomous look. "Why don't you ditch the green witch and come with me? I'm sure I could show you a much better time." The prince seemed to be having a hard time pushing her off.

Spice approached with the beers. "That's okay, Vegy, I wouldn't tell anyone if you decided to lower your standards for one night." Vegeta grimaced and grabbed the blond's groping hands, peeling her off himself and throwing her down. "Get the fuck off of me! The day I lower to sully myself with a diseased whore like you is the day my son would kill me for fear of my insanity."

Spice showed mock concern. "Aw, Vegy, you've hurt her feelings. Don't worry, the green witch will take care of that." She handed him a beer and created a tiny ki blast to send at the shrieking harridan. It didn't hurt her but it singed her clothes and sent her running away. They found a few people staring at them and started to walk away again. "She deserved it, freakin bitch." Spice announced. Once they were around the corner she and Vegeta began to laugh and couldn't stop.

Vegeta took another swig of the beer. "What is this stuff supposed to do exactly?" Spice took a sip of her own. "Well, it's supposed to relax your inhibitions to make you do things you usually wouldn't." Vegeta snorted. "What do I need this for? I've got you and Kakarott. It's not working anyway."

The green witch laughed at his bravado. "I agree, it mostly just makes me relaxed so that I don't care about some things. I still see and think just the same when I drink it." Suddenly a thought struck her. "So, you've *never* gotten drunk before?" He shook his head causing her to get a sneaky, evil smile. "Would you like to get shitfaced with me? It's been a while since I've done that." The prince suddenly turned serious and suspicious. "What exactly does that entail?"

"One bottle of Vodka and a gallon of orange juice." Vegeta crossed his arms, still holding his beer. "One bottle? I just drank 3 gallons of this beer and you think one bottle is going to affect me more?" She nodded still smiling. "Exactly."

They sat on a swingset alone in the dark park. "Why are we here?" With their Saiyan senses they could see each other relatively clearly. "Because I know better than to think I can control a shitfaced Saiyajin no ouji. If anyone bothers us here I'll at least know that they got what they asked for." She grinned playfully as she offered up the bottles with a bow. "My liege."

He gave her a strange look as he took the bottles. "You Sons are all alike." She frowned for a second, not understanding what that was supposed to mean before dismissing it. "Take a shot of orange juice and then a shot of vodka and swallow. It's called a screwdriver." The bottles passed back and forth a few times and when they came back to Spice she waved them away. "I've reached my limit, actually I think I passed it. Once this stuff really kicks in I'm gonna be wishin I was all Saiyan like you." Vegeta grinned in triumph even though his eyes were now just as glassy as hers. "Now who's the light weight?"

Goku had just finished sparring with Trunks and Nalen. They were taking Vegeta's threats very seriously and lost track of time while Goku beat on them. The two of them had dragged themselves strait to bed, not even having enough energy to find something to eat. Goku, on the other hand, was used to training long hours and was starving. He just started to raid the fridge when the front door opened and he heard what sounded like Vegeta laughing loudly.

Spice and Vegeta had gone walking through town making snide and obnoxious remarks to one another and anyone they happened to pass by on that late Friday evening. She had just finished telling him how she had done this before with a friend of hers. Some guy tried to come on to her friend and kissed her and Spice had to get her away from him but the girl had been practically hysterical for three whole blocks screaming over and over that "He kissed me!". Nothing would shut her up until Spice bought her some food and she made a point of never doing this with the girl again.

Speaking of food… It was still early for Spice, being only eleven, but they had managed to drink so much so fast that she decided it was time for a short break. She stumbled and grabbed her uncle's arm. "Hey, let's…lets go back and get something to eat. It'll clear our heads…" She cut off after she realized that Vegeta's arm had wrenched away from her grip a few seconds ago and slowly turned to see what happened. She tried so hard not to laugh but it came out through her nose anyway so she gave up. Vegeta wore a bemused and embarrassed expression from where he hunched over a post office dropbox. She stumbled back and caught the edge to keep her self from falling from laughing so hard. "Did…? Did I…?" She started to ask a few times but kept breaking into giggles. "Did I push you into this mailbox?" Vegeta tried to look angry but couldn't keep a strait face. "No, I thought I'd make love to it. Baka onna!" She laughed even more and leaned into him. "Do you realize how stupid we're acting? We really need to get some food. Let's go back to the C.C." The prince nodded in agreement. They landed unsteadily on the lawn and stumbled up to the door. Spice fumbled with the handle, getting the door open at length and then she tripped over the doorstep. All the while Vegeta was behind her snickering over her ineptitude, finally laughing outright when she nearly fell on her face.

"Spice? Is that you?" Vegeta's laughter cut off and he cleared his throat, crossing his arms. "Grampa Kaky!" She ran up and hugged him or more like used him for balance.

Goku grabbed her shoulders to help steady her. "I heard you went to a concert, did you have fun?" She smiled toothily. "Lots of fun. We were just about to get something to eat. Come on, Vegeta." The prince was still standing stiffly in the doorway. Now Goku turned to see him and his breath caught. Spice glanced from Goku, who was transfixed, to Vegeta who pointedly avoided looking at him. If anyone had been watching then they would have seen the wheels turning in her head. First she frowned at the oddity, then it sharpened into suspicion, then shock and disbelief, finally wonder. Quickly she wiped it all from her face to be replaced by mischievous guile. She laid a hand on her grandpa, breaking his trance, and spoke teasingly. "Yeah, he's been gettin that all night. Doesn't he just look edible?" Goku looked at her wide-eyed and laughed nervously. "Uh…hehe…yeah sure…you both look great." But his eyes drifted back to the ouji and Spice pushed it. "He looks so royal, like a medieval prince charming…" She studied Vegeta a moment. "No, I take it back. He looks like the studly evil prince from the next kingdom who seduces the princess so he can have her kingdom too. Eh, whatever. He's still the hottest thing in leather I've ever seen." She giggled watching them both blush though Vegeta was better at hiding it. "I can't wait for Halloween. Uncle has agreed to go trick-or-treating with me."

"I did not!!"

"I've already decided what his costume will be… Conan The Barbarian. Can't you just picture him in a loincloth?" At the word loincloth Vegeta growled loudly and headed for the kitchen. "I refuse to stand here and be subjected to this abuse!" Goku just watched, speechless and Spice giggled.

The prince was bent over with his head in the fridge and his leather clad behind showing for all to see, or at least Goku. He pulled out some more food to join what Goku had already set on the table nearly dropping it all when he misjudged the distance and bumped into a chair. Spice went to help get more food. Goku sniffed the air. "Have you guys been drinking?" Spice glanced at him nonchalantly. "Why would you ask that, Grampa?" The sober Saiyan studied their kis which were fluctuating uncontrolled. "Are you drunk?"

The two answered together. "No way!" "Of course not!" Spice turned right as Vegeta opened the fridge again and smacked into the door. "Okay, maybe we had a little to drink, but as soon as we eat we'll be better." She amended. Finally they all sat and began to chow down. Spice did not miss the fact that Goku could hardly keep his eyes off Vegeta. She now had a vague idea of what Vegy meant when he said he didn't need beer because he had her and Kaky to make him lose his inhibitions. 'What *did* they do over these last few days they were gone? And to think! I told him he should do something out of the ordinary! Damn! Now I can't say I've seen a cute strait guy in that shirt! I guess bi is acceptable though.' She continued to smirk as she ate and watched them. Her grampa was painfully obvious while Vegeta was just trying hard not to look drunk. 'Maybe I'm wrong.' She finished quickly and stood up. "Scuse me, nature calls." She stumbled out the door.

"So…how was it, Vegeta?" The prince stood to get another glass of water. "It was not as excruciating as I thought it would be." At the sink suddenly Goku was behind him sliding his hands over the light cotton fabric. "You look sooo good, Vegeta." Lips and hot breath brushed his neck. He had been having a hard time thinking before and now he couldn't at all. The room spun and he set the glass down with a thud, holding the counter for support. Somehow he managed to turn around and the larger Saiyan ground up against him and took his lips in a passionate kiss. There was a clinking sound beside them and they both froze, Goku pulling back. Spice stood right next to them drinking out of Vegeta's glass. She looked up with an innocent leer. "Oh, don't mind me, I just wanted a peach." She held up the fruit as proof and leaned up to kiss her grampa on the cheek. "Don't worry, Kaky, I won't tell anyone." She winked at Vegy and then she was gone.

Vegeta was breathing heavily and leaned up to Goku's ear. "I told you you have no self control." He pushed Kakarott away. He was having a hard time focusing now. He thought vaguely that perhaps he shouldn't have drank the rest of that vodka. Trying to take a step he failed and Goku held him up till he found his balance again. "Okay, I may be a little drunk, but it's your granddaughter's fault." The larger Saiyan tilted the ouji's head up and kissed him again and the prince melted against him. Suddenly they were in Goku's livingroom and he pulled Vegeta into his lap on the couch. Vegeta straddled him and nibbled sharply on his ear while Goku arched into him and moaned. "Kami, Vegeta!" The bigger man slipped his hands under the white shirt causing the prince to shudder. "Kakarott…"

"Yes?"

The prince looked away from him. "If… If you want…you can…" Goku leaned to look at him curiously. "What, Vegeta?" Suddenly the ouji shook his head as if to clear it. Nothing. Nevermind." He took two long blinks before turning back to Goku and kissing him with new passion. The larger man rolled them so that Vegeta lay underneath him on the couch and kissed down his throat. When he returned to soft lips again, though, he found the prince out cold.

After peeling off the tight clothes Goku crawled into bed with the prince and sighed. He would have to be content with just snuggling tonight. An hour later Goku awoke and the bed was empty. He found the prince down the hall paying tribute and kneeling in obeisance to the porcelain throne. Just seeing him in such a wretched condition was enough to make Goku feel ill as well. Vegeta didn't even look up at him while he clutched the toilet. "Go. Away."

The next morning Vegeta was in the C.C. kitchen leaning over the sink and drinking water like he was trying to gain a monopoly on the substance. "Morning, Vegy." Spice walked in wearing a black t-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of dark sunglasses. She looked a bit run down but greeted him with a tired smile. "So how was *your* night? I want all the details."

Vegeta responded grouchily. "Oh, yes, like I would give them to you even if I *had* been there."

She laughed. "You don't remember?" He glared at her venomously. "I remember *everything*." She grinned under her sunglasses. "What? Did you pass out? Or did you do a little idol worship?" Vegeta growled and reached to grab her but she scooted away and he didn't have the energy to go after her. "Both?" She was having a great time teasing him. "You didn't make love to anymore mailboxes did you, Vegy?"

He snarled again but merely sat down at the table. "Don't call me Vegy!" She mock pouted. "Aw, but you let me last night. I won't do it in front of anyone, just when its you and me, okay, Vegy?" He growled again and put his hands over his eyes to shut out not only the bright light but her as well.

"So how was Kaky? He looked ready to go last night when I left."

Vegeta ignored her. "How can you do this to yourself more than once?"

She smirked at him. "Oh, it's the getting there that's the most fun. Once you learn your limits then it's easier to avoid the real nastiness at the end. The freedom right around the middle is what's addicting. You remember how much fun we had. It's the longest I've ever seen you smile and the loudest I'd ever heard you laugh. I wish I'd thought to bring a camera." He glared at her through his fingers and she produced a pair of sporty sunglasses and slid them to him. "Come with me. It's been ages since I've been to the beach."

"Why aren't you in pain?" He grouched.

"Obviously you aren't in that much pain or you would be much grumpier." She retorted. "Trust me. It would have been much worse if you had kept all that stuff in your system. Throwing up was a good thing. I already got you some swim shorts, I figured you'd kill me if I got you speedos."

Vegeta stared at her in disbelief. "What the hell did you do all night? Didn't you sleep?"

She gave a huge yawn before answering. "I was still pretty drunk and bored when I left so I went over to Pan's house and kidnapped the twins. They're just old enough to be entertaining so I bribed them with a six pack and we went out and did some random acts of vandalism and destruction. Speaking of…" She turned on a tiny TV on the kitchen counter and switched to the news. "They've been showing them on every channel this morning. I've out done myself once again." She laughed when she found the right channel. The news was showing video of a huge house absolutely covered with miles of toilet paper and silly string along with black windows and the doors painted bright orange. Raw eggs had fused the paper to the house and the entire yard was filled with garbage that must have come from every neighbor's house for three square blocks. "And there's six more just like that one. I know. I'm a bad example." Vegeta just closed his eyes and sighed at the sheer simple light hearted destructiveness of the girl before him. "You didn't sleep, did you?" She smirked at him. "Nope. I'm going on three days strait, so come to the beach with me. It'll make you feel better than moping around here all day cause you won't be able to train till at least tomorrow. The prince let out an extremely frustrated sound. 'Between this girl and Kakarott my routine has been shot to hell!' Taking that as acceptance she grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. Once he was in her truck she handed over the sunglasses she'd gotten for him and they took off.

"Here, Vegy, you take the cooler." She guessed he was glaring at her through the sunglasses. "Why should I?"

She growled at him. "Just take the cooler and I'll take everything else." He didn't budge. "Vegeta, come on! I haven't slept in three days *and* I have a hangover. I can't control my ki worth shit anymore, the cooler is too heavy for me." He grumbled but gave in. At the bathrooms she handed over a pair of black shorts with gray skulls on them and went to change into her own bathing suit. Then they headed down to the sand and she spread out a blanket. She wore swim shorts and a spandex swim tank of dark orange and green and stretched out beside Vegeta on the blanket. "Now, tell me about you and Kaky."

A while later suddenly Kakarott appeared in the sand beside them. "Hi guys." He greeted cheerfully with his usual grin. Spice smiled at him. "Hi, Grampa, I thought you'd show."

Goku waved. "Hey, Vegeta, feel better?" The prince ignored them both. Spice laughed. "He's been ignoring me for a while now. I'm glad you showed up, maybe now we can have some fun. I got you a bathing suit too, it's in my truck." Soon Goku was sitting on the blanket with them wearing a pair of bright orange swim trunks. "You wanna go swimming, Grampa Kaky?" He nodded. "Sure."

"How about you, Vegeta?" No response came from the prince stretched out on the blanket. Sneakily spice waved Goku closer and whispered to him.

Vegeta had just begun to think they'd gone when hands grabbed onto him and he found himself being tossed into the surf. Oh, he was pissed! He stood up and wiped the water from his eyes and the first thing he saw was Kakarott grinning like an idiot.

Spice bobbed to the surface from where she was hiding and watched Vegeta try to chase down her poor grampa then began stroking lazily through the waves letting the cold sooth her "fun" induced headache while Goku kept Vegeta busy.

"Aw, Vegeta! It was just a joke! Calm down!"

"You bastard!! I'll kill you!!"

Goku found himself running down the beach with an irate ouji hot on his heals. "Vegeta! We were just playing!" The prince tackled him sending them both rolling in the sand until stopping with Vegeta on top glaring down. "We? I only saw you!" Goku crossed his arms defensively between them. "Spice said you wouldn't mind." Vegeta's angry glare turned to a look of wrathful annoyance. "I swear, Kakarott, your descendants are becoming less and less like you, especially that one! The little troublemaker is toying with us. That bitch!"

"Hey!" Goku protested the reference to his granddaughter. Vegeta stood, trying to brush off the sand. When Goku started to stand as well the prince decked him, grabbed him securely by the shorts and threw him yelping into the oncoming surf before heading back up the beach. Spice had just swum back to shore and was lounging in the shallow water when a strong hand grasped her arm and lifted her into the air. She and Vegeta both stared at each other with identical exasperated expressions. "So you like to play games."

She answered coyly with no trace of fear. "Yes, they're fun. You know that." He sneered menacingly at her. "You forget your place, girl."

She grew annoyed and raised an eyebrow at him. "Do I? I think not. I make my own place, not you. I'm helping you, Vegy."

"I do not need or want your help."

"Yes you do." She contradicted him. "You just won't admit it. You take everything too seriously, Vegy. Why is that?" Still dangling from his grip she stared at him intently. I know you take Kakarott seriously but your too rigid to deal with him. Even I can tell that and I don't know what's happened between you other than a kiss. Live a little, Vegy. What are you afraid of? You're nearly invincible and have plenty of time to kill. Are you going to let your past control you forever? Allow your enemies to laugh at you from the grave? Get over yourself, Vegy, or you'll be the one making your life hell, no one else." The prince looked like he was getting ready to blast her.

"Vegeta! Put her down!"

Spice never broke eye contact with the prince. "Don't worry, Kaky. He won't hurt me cause he knows that my grampa would be very angry." She spoke unconcerned to the late coming Goku. "And he won't do anything else because I know a secret."

Vegeta fumed angrily but set her back on her feet. He then blasted off into the air leaving them alone. Goku watched unhappily as he disappeared in the distance. "Don't worry, grampa. He just needs to cool down. How bout we get something to eat?"

They sat outside a little Mexican food shack with two stacks of burritos and tacos in front of them. Spice picked up a taco, poured some hot sauce in it, and looked to where her Grampa was stuffing his face. "So, what's been happening with you and his royal pain-in-the-ass-ness?" Goku nearly choked and stared at her wide-eyed like a deer caught in headlights. Laughing nervously he picked at his burrito. "Uh, what makes you think there's something going on?" She just looked at him like he was stupid. "Oh please! Kakarott, I saw you two last night remember? Now spill it."

Goku looked away pathetically. "I'm not allowed to tell." She rolled her eyes at him in annoyance. "You're not telling me, I already know. Why aren't you allowed to talk about it?"

Goku was hesitant. "Because… Vegeta doesn't want to tell anyone. He says it'll complicate things." Spice nodded. "I can understand that. But what about you? What do you get out of all the secrecy?" Goku grinned and took a huge bite of his burrito.

"I get Vegeta."

She blinked at him. She already knew… "Wait a sec…you get Vegeta? As in… Does that mean what I think it does?" Goku froze, realizing what he'd said. Spice laughed excitedly. "Holy crap! No wonder he doesn't know what to do with you. Jeez! How in the heck did this happen?" Goku shrugged guiltily. "Hey! Don't act like that, I don't care what you two do. It's not up to me to tell you who you should or shouldn't do so don't be embarrassed. So are you guys…like…a couple or something now?" Again Goku merely shrugged having lost interest in his food. "You mean you don't know?!" She put her head in her hands. "Ho boy!" They were silent for a little while. "You realize that sooner or later you're going to have to figure this out right?"

For the first time ever there were leftovers after eating with her grandpa. "Are you sure you're not hungry?" She asked slightly worried.

He'd been rather subdued after their talk. "Nah, I'm full." He looked a little queasy to her. "This is really bothering you isn't it?" Goku shook his head. "Maybe a little but it's ok. I know Vegeta will come around."

Spice studied him skeptically. "Okay but by the time I come back for another visit you guys had better have this figured out. Then maybe I'll have a boyfriend and we can all go out together." She grinned at him. "In the meantime, you should come visit me at college and I'll take you to a party. You'll fit in perfectly." Suddenly she yawned so wide that her haw cracked and slumped tiredly. "+Hey, lets head back and get my stuff." Soon they were back to her truck. She and Vegeta had emptied the cooler before Goku showed up so she stuffed all her's and Vegeta's stuff into it and Goku carried it for her. "Climb in Grampa, I'll drop you off on the way home. Capsule Corp I presume?" Goku shook his head. "Why don't I come home with you? I haven't seen Gohan in much too long." Spice climbed in and stuck in a Jimmy Eat World cd. "Sure thing, let's go." She was pleased to learn that Goku wasn't worried about her driving either. He talked easily and happily with her on the way home not even noticing the few near collisions, she was definitely in no condition to drive anymore. Somehow she wasn't surprised because supposedly her grampa was something of an infamous driver himself, at least according to other members of the family.

At Gohan's house her dad jumped to greet her. "Where have you been? We've barely seen you all week!" Spice smiled disarmingly at him. "Sorry, dad, I've just been catching up with grampa and uncle Vegeta." She yawned again. "I've gotta get some sleep though, it's been a long week. I'll see you in tomorrow." She pushed past him sleepily.

"But you're leaving tomorrow, and it's only two o'clock!"

She answered as she continued up the stairs. "I know, dad, but I'm beat." Without a second glance she went strait to her old room and crawled into bed, snuggling deep under the thick comforter. Goku visited with his son and daughter-in-law and then instantly transmitted to his little cottage. He set Vegeta's clothes which Spice had given him from the day at the beach on the table and rooted through the kitchen for some dinner. Spice was right, this whole situation did have him a bit preoccupied but he knew everything would turn out alright one way or another. He just had to be patient. He hadn't been very hungry at all earlier but now his appetite came back with a vengeance. He just had to have faith and not worry, only it was difficult while Vegeta suddenly seemed to be avoiding him. Goku set about eating dinner quickly.

Incase any of you have doubts I just want to clarify that when you mix alcohols it can *really* screw you up. Especially If you mix beer with hard liquor. So! Was it good?? Horrible? Tell me!! Sorry, no lemon in this chapter. Had ya goin for a second though didn't I? *Nelson Munts pops up in the background "Ha ha"* I thought it was cute in parts. Did I disappoint you Diane? Hope not too much. Next chapter - back to serious stuff, I promise. Hooray angst! The experiences with the ugly face value. *a Jamaican stands in the background "Hold this angst. You are beautiful! Hooray angst!"*

Okay, I'm sorry, I'll shut up now. Haven't gotten enough sleep lately. I HATE KIDS!!! DAMN LITTLE BASTARDS!!