Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Fall of the Mighty ❯ Crushed and Soaring ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Dancing Around The Room To The Melody Of Can't Get Enough Of You Baby~

I warn you now…this lemon is around three pages long. Don't read if ya don't wanna.

!!DIANE!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAY!! I've missed you!! *breathe…huff huff…* You're going to have to give me an email address or something so I don't lose you again. I've been struggling so without your insightful comments and opinions. Dissect away! I love reading your reviews just as much as I love writing. You give me focus. Okay… Here goes. *ear to ear grin* Chapter 23: Yes. A rather rude awakening for the oldest demiSaiyan. I worked hard to make sure that the emotions were strong and undiluted. Spice was the only one objective enough yet still a part of it to really create the impact. Someone had to confront Gohan and everyone else was occupied, otherwise she probably would not have reacted as strongly as she did. She felt something had to be done and did it. Chapter 24: The scales had been tipped by Gohan so something else had to happen before balance can even possibly be sought. Now the scales are rocking back and forth and slowly finding a new balance. We'll see if…once they do balance…they manage to stay balanced. Spice was in shock and denial and the only clear thing in her mind was to assert her independence and strength in the face of the chaotic tragedies that suddenly surrounded them all (mainly her, she *is* a rather selfish/self-righteous individual which you will see more of in the future, but then so is Tong in his own ways). Her instincts were to lash out to ward off more pain. Gohan fell into hopelessness. Tong and Pan and Goku grieved. Tong and Goku are/were the only ones keeping a modicum of responsibility. A bit of an insight into the differences of each individual's personality strengths and weaknesses. I also thought of the death issue. The only true deaths they have experienced so far have been ChiChi's, Bulma's and (as shown in ch 26) Goten's wife. What's happened now has affected *everyone* as a whole. Piccolo was the demon king…but he is also Nail and *Kami*. He's has changed a lot through time as well. I see it as Nail brought balance to his violent side and Kami brought a more patient, calm, understanding part to his personality. But keep in mind that he is still Piccolo. He is alone. He has no one, never did. Nail had Dende…but he is not Nail and Dende could always see that. Chapter 25: Piccolo stands in the background like he usually does. "Deal with your family." Those four words speak volumes. Inside them lies rebuke and rebuttal. They speak of all that has been neglected and now needs to be handled properly. They also include a cold and lonely knowledge that as always in the past, the speaker is separate and apart from them. Piccolo has no place with them. He is not part of their lives beyond a cosmetic appearance now and then during battle times. That is just the way it is. Tong does not see that. Chapter 26: You pretty much got everything and expressed it nicely. Chapter 27: I wanted to lighten things a bit without losing too much atmosphere. Things haven't been dealt with yet and I didn't want to lose sight of them. Yes, you can be a little sappy and I hope you enjoy this newest chap. I rewrote Nigel's part quite a few times before deciding exactly how I want him portrayed. He may still change bit by bit in the future. I'm still not sure. Suffice it to say that I mean him to be crass, insolent, and impertinent...at the moment.

To quote Kaky: "I missed you so much. I'm glad you're back."

!Songs! : 3 Doors Down - Loser, The Better Life. Hoobastank - Better. Linkin Park - One step closer. NIN - Hurt. Nickelback - How You Remind Me. American Hi-Fi - Safer On The Outside.

~I Don't Care If I Should Be Doing My Homework~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She wasn't sure how long she'd sat there, she blinked and it seemed to her that Nigel had said something funny but she wasn't sure what. Turning to look at him, all she saw was an open mouth coming at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Crushed and Soaring*

'Oh shit.'

There was no way she could move or stop him quickly enough in her condition so she did the next best thing. Her open hand swung up between them so that his lips met the back of it rather than her face and she looked at him through splayed fingers before slowly turning to stare forward again. She felt numb. 'Holy crap.' Not moving her hand, she gave a fake laugh. "Aha ha ha ha. No. I don't think so. I may be drunk but I'm not *that* drunk."

Nigel looked extremely put out. "That's cold. Come on. I know you like it. You said you wanted to throw a party. I know you like to party. Why don't you have one with me? It'll be fun. Huh, chick?" He smiled charmingly.

Spice's senses sharpened slightly and she shook some of the haze away. 'Did he just call me *chick*? I party all the time? Since when?' The boy was starting to irritate her. She was so tired…she just wanted him to go away and leave her alone. "Chick… Chick? Huh uh. An if I party so much why would I settle for *you*?" She grumbled.

He leaned forward, looking over her hand. Numbly she realized his hand was sliding along her flat stomach. "Cause I'm a prince. Much better than anyone else you can think of. The best thing you could hope for. Girls are always waiting for their prince. Here I am."

Spice couldn't stop herself. Looking directly into Nigel's serious, prideful face she decided that that was the stupidest thing she'd ever heard and broke into a fit of giggles. She laughed so hard that she couldn't breathe or even think about anything else for a minute. It shocked her out of her amusement when she felt Nigel move her a bit. Looking up she could see he was irritated by her giggling but seemed to have decided to ignore it. Instead, he had pulled her thighs toward himself and now loomed over her. She frowned up at him groggily. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Just lay back and enjoy the ride, babe. I'll take care of you."

"Excuse me?!" She still was having a hard time believing that Nigel would dare come on to her like this but feeling his hand starting to grope shot it home for her and her head cleared instantly.

"Aaaaaaaaoooooooowwwwwww……..!!!!!!!"

The boy's voice rose quite a few octaves.

Spice had him on his back on the couch with her knee pressed securely into his hardened crotch and a relentless grip on his nose ring. "Babe?! Did you not hear me the first time, *boy*?! You can take your horny little teenage self and those hormone soaked pants of yours and get the hell out of my sight! I won't put up with it! You think you can manipulate me?! You think you can jump me like some stupid meek little slut?! I guarantee you won't like what you get! If you *ever* touch me again I'll…!!"

She cut off when she saw Trunks standing frozen in the doorway.

Nigel's voice was high and squeaky. "Dad!! Get this crazy bitch off me!!"

Spice glared at Trunks. "Just where did this moron get his manners from?! You need to teach him how to treat girls when they say no!! I'm gonna teach him a lesson!! Will it bother you much if I rip his nose ring off? Please!! Let me rip it off!!" She grinned in evil anticipation and twisted the said jewelry ever so slightly, bringing forth a cry of pain from the boy under her.

Trunks moved forward quickly. "Uh… Spice, hold on a sec…don't do that…" He caught her hand and gently coaxed her off his son. He had to grip her arm to keep her from falling because she was so unsteady on her feet. "I've got you. Are you alright? Here, sit down. That's a girl. It's okay." He glared venomously at his son who scooted away holding his bleeding nose with one hand and his crotch with the other.

Standing up had made Spice suddenly dizzy and her head started to cloud up again as she flopped back onto the couch. "That jerk tried to make a move on me!! Twice!! I'll kill him!!" She growled with a slur, holding her head in her hands.

"But… It wasn't that way…honest dad!! Really!"

Trunks was livid. He turned back to the inebriated girl as if he wanted to ask her something but thought better of it. "Uh… I'll be back in a minute, Spice." He caught his eldest son by the throat and hauled him none too gently out of the room.

Spice sat snarling, listening to the choking and scuffling sounds of Nigel being dragged away. A cold shiver racked her and she looked down at herself. 'Oh.' Plucking at her still wet, clingy clothes, one rational thought broke through the haze. 'Maybe I sort of asked for it.' Her half frozen state was pretty obvious. She shook her head in denial though. 'I just wanted to sleep! I wasn't asking for anything! Stupid asshole!' She groaned uncomfortably and glanced around. There was a throw-blanket draped on the back of the couch which she snatched up and snuggled into before scrambling to her feet and stalking unevenly around the room. 'I'll kill him! I'll rip his balls off! I'll… I'll…' She imagined one horrifyingly painful torture after another as she stomped back and forth until tripping over the coffee table. Slumped on the ground, she leaned against the couch and grinned at the evil thoughts floating through her head. Again she fell into a giggling fit, it escalated until hysterical laughter filled the room for several minutes.

"Spice? Spice. Spiiiiiice. Wake up."

She shifted and snuggled deeper into her blanket, feeling a slight chill still. "Hmmm?"

Trunks knelt on the ground next to her and shook her shoulder until she opened her eyes. "Spice, what are you doing here? Do you want me to call your dad?"

"No." She muttered, still mostly asleep. "Vegy said I should stay so he can train me." Her voice tapered off a little but at another shake of her shoulder she spoke up again. "I don't have a dad. Nope…nope. Jus grampa…an Vegy… Stupid teenagers…gonna shove his head up his ass…" She murmured only half intelligibly.

Trunks shook his head and patted her cheeks. "Spice, wake up. Wake up." Finally she jerked a little and rubbed her eyes. "Don't worry about Nigel, I'm dealing with him."

She blinked at him, rubbing her right eye and frowning in annoyance. "Who?"

The lavender haired scientist sighed. "Come on. Let's get you into a bed." He helped her upstairs and down the hall to one of the unused rooms where she sprawled and passed out instantly. Trunks frowned and draped another blanket over the girl. She was soaked to the bone and looked like she hadn't eaten well in a while. 'Poor girl.' She said she didn't want him to call her dad but he knew that she had been missing since Videl's death and that Gohan was worried sick about her.

He decided to wait till she woke up the next day before choosing whether to honor her wishes or not. 'Well, as long as she's here she's not out getting herself into trouble…supposedly…' He grimaced angrily. That boy of his! He had had enough with his eldest son, but this! He left the room trying to figure out what to do with him.

The door to the cottage slammed shut with more force than necessary and the prince sighed, staring up at the white ceiling and listening to water drip to puddle around his feet.

"Vegeta? Where ya been? Woah! You're all wet."

"I hadn't noticed." The prince responded darkly.

Suddenly a warm fluffy towel enveloped him. He scowled as Goku patted him down like a child and then hugged him from behind. "You've been gone for a while. I missed you."

He started to retort in annoyance but had to stop to think. "I've been gone for…two days. Just one night. Not long at all."

"Long enough for me to miss you." Goku replied lightly. "And it's been longer than two days. You look cold. Ya want me to warm you up?"

Vegeta blinked at the strange tone and looked over his shoulder to see Goku's grinning face.

The taller man actually smirked playfully at him. "Hi."

The prince's frown deepened then his eyes widened when he realized that Goku also was dripping wet and wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. Stiffly he caught the hand that tried to snake under his wet shirt but another slid up into his hair while Goku started to nibble at his throat. This was the first time in a little while that Kakarott had been "friendly" and it took Vegeta completely by surprise. Half the time Vegeta had been in the gravity chamber training and, when he was not, Goku had only wanted to cuddle. He had been content to be left alone. After a few tense seconds, though, his eyelids drooped and he sighed. A small smirk developing from the feel of fingers tickling through his thick hair.

"You like that?" Goku grinned at Vegeta's reaction and began to smooth the drooping locks back into place, threading his fingers through them and straining the water away. The prince's disturbing thoughts melted under the soothing touches and he leaned back against the other man's comforting presence. A happy sound from behind brought him back to himself and he reasserted a minuscule amount of tension.

Goku sounded disappointed. "Awww, I like it when you purr. You must really like that."

Vegeta growled in annoyance but made no move to pull away.

The taller man chuckled. "I'll have to remember that." He nuzzled the prince suggestively. "You haven't been around for a *few* nights. Why don't we get you out of these wet clothes?" Before Vegeta knew it, the towel was on the floor and Goku had already stripped off his damp shirt.

"I can undress myself!"

Goku laughed jovially. "But that wouldn't be as much fun." He dove for the prince's waistband but Vegeta slipped away from him.

"Kakarott! What do you think you are doing?!"

"Awww, I just wanna have some fun."

Vegeta backed off, gaining a disbelieving smirk. "Is that so? Well, you should know by now that I'm not the fun type."

The larger Saiyan drew up short and fell into his favorite pose. With one hand behind his head he laughed and then bit his lip teasingly. "I think we've proved you *are* the *fun* type…oujisama." Then he advanced on the prince again.

The ouji almost laughed as he backed away incredulously. That just sounded so odd coming from the other warrior. Strategically the prince placed the couch between them and watched in amused fascination as Goku circled it predatorily. "Baka. Have you been neglected for too long?" He saw the tail behind the younger man swish back and forth until it froze.

Vegeta smirked and dodged evasively, skidding around the furniture only to slip in the puddle he'd left on the floor. He landed clumsily with Kakarott pinning him down, snarling and bucking in an effort to free himself. Soon he relaxed again to stare up at his captor. Raising an eyebrow, he spoke with curt superiority. "Alright. You caught me. Now what are you going to do? Hn?"

Goku leaned up in surprise. "Um…" He hadn't thought that far ahead yet. He hadn't expected it to be so easy. "Well…" He smiled. "What are you going to let me do?" The prince frowned up at him and said nothing. "Really?" The man on top grinned at the lack of sarcastic comments and leered mischievously, licking his lips. "In that case…" He dipped his arm under Vegeta's shoulders and eased him onto his feet only to push the prince down on the couch and kneel before him. Goku went to his waistband again but frowned. "You're all wet and sticky."

Vegeta snorted. "No! Really? I wonder how that happened."

"How am I supposed to get these off? They're too tight."

Now the prince laughed outright. "You've never complained before."

Kakarott made a frustrated sound as he tugged at the clinging material. "Fine!"

Vegeta jerked violently as the rest of his clothes were ripped from his body. "Gha!! Hey! …HEY!" His hands were caught and pinned down before he could push off his attacker. "Kakarott! What the hell…?" The sentence cut off when his throat constricted around it.

A velvety tongue circled him lovingly, pulling away to lap the tip of his arousal, already brought on by the other's playful teasing. The prince stiffened slightly as teeth grazed his skin but then Goku took in nearly the whole length and sucked firmly. He forced himself to stay still and layed his head on the back of the couch.

When Goku was sure he wouldn't be pushed away he let go of the prince's wrists. Wrapping one hand around the quickly hardening shaft, he continued to suck and lick, pumping in time.

"Aaaah…"

Finally, a reaction. He could feel the prince struggling to keep still and relinquished his hold to slide up toward parted lips.

Vegeta met him hungrily, sliding his hands up Goku's warm chest. He had begun to forget how randy Kakarott could be. After tugging at the towel that was securely synched around the other's waist, he was surprised when Goku ignored him. The larger Saiyan just pressed closer, his hands sliding back into the prince's hair.

Soon Goku broke away for air and pressed his forehead against Vegeta's. "I missed you so much. I'm glad you're back." He looked up into Vegeta's midnight eyes. "You are back, aren't you?"

Vegeta frowned at him. "You smell like alcohol."

Goku shrugged, their foreheads still toughing. "I guess. Just a little bit. We got to eat and sing and had a great time!" The prince's frown deepened again. "I got to have a turn and everybody cheered. The next song was kind of sad, though. I think she picked it on purpose."

"She?" Vegeta murmured but Goku was still thinking about all the fun he'd had earlier.

"Then Carl said we were good together and that I'm a real catch and a lucky guy."

Vegeta's eyebrow raised and he pulled back slightly to better see Goku's face. "Carl?"

The tall man nodded. "Uh huh. I didn't meet Gregg but that's okay cause I didn't want to have to beat him up."

"Gregg?"

Goku nodded. "It's too bad you weren't there. It would have been even more fun and *you* could have beaten up Gregg…if Gregg were there."

That was the last straw. In an effort to stop the other from babbling on and ignoring him, Vegeta caught Goku's shoulders and lunged forward.

Goku found himself on his back with his naked and rather irate looking prince straddling and pinning him to the floor.

"How much did you drink and what the hell have you been doing behind my back!!"

Goku frowned up in confusion before it grew into a goofy smile. "I don't know and karaoke. Spice wouldn't eat unless I drank those pineapple drinks. They were really good."

Vegeta snarled at the strangely hyperactive Saiyan. "You will take me seriously!"

Goku reached his large hands up to grasp the prince's firm hips and humped against him enthusiastically before leaning up and nipping at his lips. Successfully forestalling any further argument.

"Of course I take you seriously." He replied and rocked beneath the shorter man again, lifting him up a little and making the prince stiffen. "Very seriously." His tail curled up to wind with Vegeta's.

The shorter man hunched forward, resting with his elbows on either side of Goku's head, putting them nose to nose and sighing with pleasure. The taller man had caught on quickly and had become very talented with the lithe member.

Goku leaned up to take advantage of his prince's parted lips again and rolled them over. Vegeta lost himself beneath battling tongues and his partner's insistent thrusts. Too soon Goku pulled his mouth away, his voice a seductive purr. "Vegeta… Oujisama… I want you. Will you let me?"

Suddenly the prince realized what a delicate position he was in with the other firmly situated between his thighs. He stiffened up anxiously, taking in his mate's lusty scent.

Feeling the prince turn rigid Goku sighed and nuzzled his cheek soothingly, sliding his lips down to nibble and lick one of his prince's ears. He let his breath lightly caress it, feeling the other man shiver beneath him. "I would never hurt you." He whispered. "Never. I won't do anything you don't want me to. I love you." Vegeta shivered again.

Giving the ear one last caress he looked into the prince's eyes and saw distinct anxiety. He realized he probably should not have done what he had and ran one thumb down Vegeta's cheek reassuringly. "I'm sorry. It's okay."

All at once, the anxiety was gone, replaced with surly challenge. The expression surprised Goku and he started to pull away from the intensity of the glare but Vegeta's legs locked around his waist. Strong narrow eyes stared into his wide honest ones.

Vegeta glared in disbelief. 'He thinks I am afraid of him! He thinks he has to comfort and protect me like a child!' The prince would not…*could* not have that. 'Absolutely not!! I am not afraid!!'

"Where's the bottle?"

Goku studied his prince in surprise then kissed him hungrily, moaning and pressing even closer. He wrapped his arms around him and they fazed into the bedroom where the larger man fumbled at the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed.

Vegeta gasped as the tail that was tangled with his became a little overzealous. "Baka, calm down."

Goku found what he was searching for and nuzzled his mate, kissing down his throat. "Sorry." He fumbled a bit with the towel still around his waist but managed to fling it onto the headboard. Sliding downward he caressed and kissed the prince's washboard stomach and his hands cupped the prince's firm buttocks as he found his prize again, groaning at the taste of salt on his tongue and excitement when the ouji did buck this time.

Vegeta's fingers tangled in Goku's hair at the feel of something slick entering and stretching him. Holding his breath, he stared down at the slowly bobbing black spikes, afraid to close his eyes. An irrational fear grew inside him that, if he did, it wouldn't be Kakarott doing this to him but someone else. A second digit entered him and he held back a gasp as they pumped inside him. When a third finger pressed into him, though, he hissed and Goku grew gentler. Suddenly stars appeared before Vegeta's eyes and he stiffened again with clenched teeth, his back arching slightly. He wasn't used to this… Kakarott was being so careful… He didn't know how to react… Wasn't sure what to think… How did he let this happen?

Goku grinned and pulled away, sighing as he spread the lubricant over his raging hardon. It was so difficult to control himself with Vegeta so open and invitingly sprawled beneath him. He wanted him so badly but through his fuzzy, lust filled brain, he knew that it was a difficult thing for his prince. He slid up to kiss his love and slowly pressed against him.

Vegeta's breath hitched as a hardness pushed against his entrance. He did his best to relax as it squeezed into him but he was too wound up. Kakarott was kissing him so he couldn't clench his teeth. Instead he dug his fingers into the mattress and held still. It hurt but… 'Kami!' …he knew it would. It always did. It was all he could feel. 'Shit!' His throat locked down on the whimper that threatened to break free. 'No noise. Can't…'

Goku paused when Vegeta went limp. "You okay? I'm sorry, am I hurting you?"

The prince came back to himself and looked up into Goku's black eyes. Loving, concerned, patient eyes. So unlike his. So perfect. So beautiful. He'd always thought so. He used to wonder what it would be like to have them look at him the way they were right now. He… He could do this. He… *wanted* this. Pushing it all deep down he wrapped his legs around the other man's hips and impaled himself in one firm silent motion.

Goku gasped. "ooo, you're so tight…" He held still then thrust slowly, not wanting to push his prince too hard.

A breath hissed between Vegeta's teeth as pain and pleasure shot through him again. Goku's tail writhing around his made him want to writhe as well but he pushed the feelings down. The taller man's breath was hot on his cheek. "I want to hear you. I want to give you pleasure, Oujisama."

They looked into each other's eyes as Goku thrust again. 'This is Kakarott. I… Yes, I……want this.' Slowly Vegeta tilted his head back and let the feelings surface, forcing his throat to unclench, forcing the fear away. There was no reason to be afraid. He was being irrational. Their breathing turned heavy together and the prince huffed throatily as pleasure shot through him again but Goku continued the slow pace.

Finally reaching a resolution the ouji put away his indecision and grew impatient. "Kakarott. If you're going to fuck me…" He faltered in the middle of the sentence, accidentally letting out a small gasp. "aaah…then fucking do it already!"

"Mmmmm, Vegeta…" Goku happily complied. They both moaned when Kakarott slammed into him and Vegeta's hands gripped his back tightly as he thrust again. Goku gave a primal groan, nuzzling his flushed throat.

"Ungh!" A sharp, abrupt cry broke from the prince and nails dug into the large Saiyan's skin. The loud exclamation surprised the larger man and he paused, wondering if he'd hurt his mate, but the prince bucked against him, spurring him on again.

Goku kissed Vegeta's gasping mouth and whispered to him. "What do you want?"

The prince hesitated to answer, he knew exactly what he wanted and it shamed him, but the feel of the other firmly driving into him made him put his pride away. "Ha… Haa… Harder…"

With a lusty groan, Kakarott took hold of his ouji's waist and his instincts took over completely. Vegeta groaned loudly under him, his legs gripping him tighter despite the more violent movements. He'd never been able to do this before. Not with ChiChi. The prince might not be much larger than she had been but he was definitely made of stronger stuff.

They strained against each other and Goku cried out, he couldn't resist the urge to clamp his teeth onto his mate's throat. ChiChi always had a fit when he did that, claiming she refused to be treated like a cat in heat. It occurred to him that the prince might not like it either but the surprise when Vegeta's hair flashed gold for a split second only encouraged him to ram harder into the ambrosial heat.

The feel of teeth digging into him caused a burst of energy to surge through the prince. At this point the reason couldn't be distinguished as to whether it was from fear or the thrill of the pain. Goku growled harshly against him and the ouji shouted his pleasure, tightening and tensing like a bowstring, bruising the larger mans strong back with his grip.

The big Saiyan's eyes rolled upward. Muscles contracted impossibly around him and stripped away his control. "Ohhhhh……" After one final thrust he stilled, panting heavily, sweat dripping down his chest.

Vegeta lay gasping underneath him, the tension in his body slipping away and leaving him boneless. After resting a moment Goku unclamped his mouth from the prince's neck. He hadn't drawn blood but the indent of his teeth could be clearly seen. With a long groan he pulled away to collapse and cuddle up close to his mate.

Vegeta was studying him with those obsidian eyes that were so hard to read.

"What?"

The prince just shook his head and closed his eyes, allowing Goku to wrap his warm arms around him.

All right. People have been begging for "nooky". There it was. ^_^ I hadn't forgotten all those pleas back around those early chapters for Kaky to get a chance at seme. I planned it all along but Vegy had to have a reason to allow it beyond me just abusing my godlike author powers. But…… Did Vegy mean it? Or was he just emotionally off balance enough to let Kaky have his way? What will he think the morning after when he is thinking more clearly? *evil grin*

Will Spice kill Nigel? Will she even remember what happened in the morning?