Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Home ❯ Good Morning, Bad Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello!! for all you who are reading " a time long ago" thanks for reading!! i decided to write something more fun! haha tell me what u guys think! cuz i love hearing ur thoughts!
Finding Home
Chapter 1 - Good Morning, Bad Morning
Disclaimer: I do not own dbz
Gosh it feels like every morning is something I am thankful for. But I can't help the worried feeling that holds deep in my head and heart, for danger is well on its way. Those androids, I wish I could do something, make something , I feel so helpless, watch my friends risk their lives for us, for me. The sun rays shine bright throughout the room, I open my eyes to examine such a sight, will one of these days be my last? The very last time I get to watch this sight, feel this light? I live the moment as long as I can but…
“WOMAN”
Ugh, here we go, figure, I finally get the time to reflect on my life and I don't even get a moments peace, due to the man that calls my name. Why did I invite him to my house again? Oh right, because I have a holy heart and a sense of compassion. I smirk to myself “yea right, well It's for a good cause, to save the world” this man is stubborn, outrageous, and sometimes, well most of the time just mean, well wait, I'm being nice to say he's mean, he's… HORRIBLE.
“WOMAN”
He calls again, I don't want to respond so I sink more into my comfortable bed covering myself from him, because I know this routine all too well.
Footsteps
I close my eyes trying to perceive that I am sleeping but still that will not save me from this man, this man we all call, Vegeta.
“Woman are you deaf?” he insults me “Do you know what time it is?” he states as he removes my covers, that are sheltering me
I take a moment to reply “ it's too early” I whine. I literally whine, because this man before me knows nothing about sleep.
“oh right, and when the androids come and kill everybody in sight, you better just lay there in your little bed and wait for death to come, because I know I wont be there to save your lazy ass! In fact they may take pity on you because they've probably never seen ugly in human form!” he laughs viciously
I want to rip this head off, and already this early in the day. I have to remind myself he is training to help save Earth, even if I want to believe it or not. If it means supplying him with the basic needs of food and training items, then so be it, . But I will not allow him to insult me day after day “ You know for someone who looks like you, I don't think you can exactly say that you Vegetable head!” I yell back! But as I can see it's quite obvious he is furious because I can see that vein popping out, I burst out laughing holding my sides “ you know Vegeta every time I see that vein on your forehead, I just think it's so…. Hi..hilarious!” I laugh even harder.
He growls at me “ SHUT UP!” he doesn't like to be made fun of because he's.. “I AM THE PRINCE OF SAYIANS! YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF INTO THE NEXT DIMENTION” I look up at him just to see him fuming “yes your majesty, and later on today I'll get the royal jester to come and entertain you”
“that's right woman, and you better have your clown costume on. And I better see food on the table in 5 minutes or less” he leaves my room laughing, laughing at me
I fall back onto my bed “5 minutes? Is he kidding me? Well it's Vegeta he doesn't know anything about joking or any kind of fun unless it's training” I sit up and slip my feet into my slippers, I walk over to my dresser “what is wrong with him?” I wonder “ well he is a killer,” I think thats enough to say there is something wrong with Vegeta. But I wont deny him one thing, he is not bad to look at. He is arrogant, selfish well just an asshole in general but gorgeous one at that. I swear every part of his body is perfect. I shake my head “ what the hell am I thinking?! This is Vegeta, v-e-g-e-t-a. plus I have a boyfriend! A perfect boyfriend” I remind myself, though I find it odd that I have too. I decide to take a quick shower before venturing down to meet the devil himself once again.
As I proceed down the stairs I can see him sitting there waiting staring into nothingness. I walk into the kitchen “ Alright what do you want?” I turn to him, he isn't responding, I lean against the counter “um, hello?” I speak again louder, but nothing. This time I walk up to him and wave my hand in front of his face “ Vegeta?? Hello?? Can you hea-“ he catches my waving hand, “do not insult me with your actions woman, I am not an animal” I pull back my hand from his “well next time you should try answering me, I don't know if you've tried this before but it's called a conversation where, someone speaks and you reply back”
He smirks “ I don't talk to idiots” I roll my eyes, he never wants to stop he always wants to fight with me! “ well Vegeta then you should stop talking to yourself” he rises from his chair “ well at least I don't bitch how my mate is a weakling” I step towards him “ don't you even START! Just mind your own business” I turn away turning the stove on
“then stop your stupid blubbering. I can even hear you from the gravity room because your so damn loud!” I hate this man, with a passion , oh how do I hate him
“you think you know everything, but you don't know shit, about me and Yamcha, about anything that concerns other peoples feelings, if you're lucky enough to experience love or some sort of emotion, then come talk to me then perhaps we can actually have a normal conversation other then you always, constantly I may remind you, insulting me.”
“emotions are weak” so typical of him, to ignore anything that could make him an actual person, well he isn't a person, he's a Sayian. “right tell that one to Goku” I mumble,
He grabs my arm to only turn me to face him, feel him as I am pressed up against his body, “don't you ever compare me to that third class trash”
“he maybe trash to you Vegeta but he will always be loved, something you will never have. And emotions don't make you weak, Goku has family and friends who he loves and as we've seen and understood they have made him strong, to protect us.”
He pushes me away “ I don't need his protection”
I'm tired of this “ you know what Vegeta do what you want, you'll never know true happiness unless you try, try to care.” I crack some eggs into the pan that was warming on the stove. Its silent as my back is to him, I don't want to say anything, because I know I'll end up regretting it, like I've done so many times before. I sigh and turn “Vegeta mayb-“ as I turn I come to realize I am alone, I blink, he is nowhere in sight,
I stare back at the eggs I started to make, I heat up the toaster, and gather some bread. How odd he just left, and I didn't even hear a thing, I've come to a conclusion about my house guest, about Vegeta
What a strange man.