Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Home ❯ Messy Wench ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PLEASE REVIEW PLEASE REVIEW PLEASE REVIEW PLEASE REVIEW
Please guys!! I want to know what you think of this do you like it? Is it weird funny? Fun! i wanna hear your thoughts!
PLEASEEE REVEIW!!
Finding Home
Chapter 2 - Messy Wench
Disclaimer: I do not own dbz
“Why isn't this working? The correlations between the variables are correct, it does show a strong positive relationship, hmm” I stand back to admire my work, it indeed is one of my best pieces. Since Vegeta is constantly bothering me how nothing I build is challenging enough for him, this should certainly do it. I turn slightly to see the door slide open to reveal the man himself.
 
“wow, decided to grace me with your presents today?” I state while lightly trying to scratch my face with my forearm, I would use my hands except for the fact that they are covered in oil.
 
Vegeta proceeds towards me “ What the hell is this junk?” I snap towards him “ Excuse me! It's not junk! And hey you don't even know what it does” he folds his arms before me, that is truly his favourite stance.
 
“It looks useless” oh that smirk he gives, it's like every time he thinks he says something witty, he has to display his joy out of someone else's sorrow , bastard.
 
“Well so do you, but I don't tell that to your face” yup there it is that vein, I start to laugh “Shut up you stupid woman!” his fist are balled up like a little angry child, what ? Vegeta a child, I must be losing my mind, “ Anyways, why did you come in here?”
 
“it's broken” by this time I don't even need to ask what, I already know. “ So you broke the gravity room again, is that what your saying?” I just fixed it last week can he ever not break anything? “this time make it well crafted woman, otherwise I'll have other means to deal with you” raising an eyebrow at his statement “ other means huh? Oh like what hmm?” as much as I hate him for pushing my buttons at times, I still find it fun to push his
 
He approaches me with increased speed till we are inches apart “ Just fix it woman, and get it done now” as he turns away I yell “ Hey wait Vegeta, you didn't even ask what this is” he turns to face me as I slowly point to my master piece
 
“it's a waste of my time” he continues on with his stride but I move to stand before him “No really you gotta see this, it's really neat and I think you'd like it a lot, besides the fact I built it for you. Come on just let me explain it to you” he complies with my request as we walk back.
 
“ Okay I know what your thinking , giant mirror right? Well not exactly
this is a demo droid, it's main objective is to reflect. Since you train with ki, what it'll do is reflect the amount of energy you release. Though I don't know how powerful you are, because you wouldn't let me test you..” I say the last part slightly annoyed “ I took Goku's results and estimated what yours might be. As soon as you release your ki, the reflector droid will instantly shoot back at the same speed you attacked with. The reason for this is because the generation of Ki that you may develop alters depends on the attack, this way since the droid wont have to hold your Ki for a certain amount of time it should be able to take all of your attacks, cool huh?” I smile back towards him as I grab the buckles on my overalls
 
Vegeta reaches over to pick up the circular device and examines it closely “not bad, but by the look and weight of it, I know it wont last long” my smile instantly disappears “why can't you be happy? I spend 2 weeks working on this, you're so negative. Just try it out okay?” I can't stand the sight of him, he makes me so mad! Turning away I set my sights on else where, yet all I can think of is choking that prick!
 
I hear him place it down onto the metal table “I should have been more considerate” almost in a state of shock I think Vegeta is being nice?! Slowing looking over my shoulder eyeing him suspiciously “ Well, yes you should have been” I'm not going to deny my true thoughts on the matter, he should be considerate! And if he threw in a thank you once in a while it definitely wouldn't hurt.
 
“You look ugly, more uglier than usual. letting yourself go woman? I bet it's because you finally realized how fat you're getting” my face is blank. I'm trying to analyze his words through my head and breaking down the meaning to them, not believing a man could be so crude so awful. And yet after all that I respond…
 
“WHAT! HOW DARE YOU!” my face is on fire I'm probably so red in the face you could put a beet beside my head and probably couldn't tell the difference. “Hey jackass! Take that back!” to lead power to my words I forcefully point my finger at him in an accusing manner. Noting not only are my hands still covered in oil, so is Vegeta's face from my actions. Looking at him I see his face contort into an appalling reaction as he wipes the oil off his face which results into smudging it further. Suddenly looking at my pointed finger I get a brilliant idea. Opening my extended oily hand towards him I place a smug look upon my lips.
 
“Hey Veg-Head, come here” I say almost seductively as I walk towards him. He growls at my advancements “ Don't even think about it woman” he warns me but at the same time he steps back from me. Yeah that's right jerk, you better be afraid!
 
Raising my other hand towards the warrior “ All I want to do is get close to you Vegeta” winking at him I have to hold back my laughter, his expression is quite dominate.. he is actually scared “ I'm not scared of a weak pathetic woman!, I rather not have that nasty waste upon me!” addressing to the oil that lays on my hands I can tell he's trying to stand his ground against me, but I know better “ Is that so huh? Well just to let you know you have two options, you can run, or you can stay”
 
“A warrior never retreats” stopping right in front of him I lean in slightly “ So I guess you're a real warrior then right?” As he looks down at me “of course I am a real warrior you stupid!”
 
Sighing at his harsh words I raise my hands “can you push the digits in for the outside code of the lab please”
 
Vegeta is truly confused at my sudden change in action “My hands are all oily! And you have clean ones, I don't want to get the keypad all dirty.”
 
“feh” he says as he raises his chin to me as if I should acknowledge his greatness, rolling my eyes I proceed to get back to the task at hand
 
“the code is 12,8,15”
 
He turns his back towards me to punch in the code and as soon he finishes I reach over his shoulders and place my hands on either side of his face rubbing the black oil all over his glorious face.
 
“Ahh!! You wench!” turning back towards me shoving my hands away “stupid wench!” Vegeta walks off to the sound of my laughter that fills in the hallways as the doors slide open.
 
As soon as my laughter dies down I walk over to grab one of my rags off the wall to clean my hands. I'll never grow tied of getting that man, how could he not see that coming chuckling to myself I walk down the hallways, I can't help but have the imagine of Vegeta's face in my head it was probably the most funniest things I have ever seen so far anyways.. Oh but I know I'll get him good in the future, real good.
 
 
Please review! Pleaseeee!!!!
Thanks so much for reading!
 
- sammy