Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Home ❯ Delinquent ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PLEASE REVIEW! I LOVE YOUR THOUGHTS!! *HEART**HEART**HEART*
 
Disclaimer: I do not own dbz
Finding Home
Chapter 5 - Delinquent
Closing the bathroom door behind me I start the shower and let the water run. Removing my robe I hang it on the back of the door and then turn to face the mirror. I carefully examine my face, smiling lightly I notice not a single flaw in sight. Stepping into the shower I let the water grace my body soothing out my aches and pains of the day.
Ugh I can't believe I did that reflecting on the actions I did tonight, basically throwing myself at Vegeta. I mean seriously it's Vegeta, covering my face with my hands I cant help but feel the flush return to my face how embarrassing! I definitely need to pay more attention to what I do.
 
Shutting off the shower I quickly get dressed in shorts and a tank top for bed. Walking down the hallway it's not only dark but quiet, something I am not used to. Being the daughter of an inventor and a mother who could turn talking into a profession is not used to silence. Sighing briefly I turn the knob to enter my room. It's filled with a chill due to me leaving the french doors open that lead to my balcony did I leave it open? The question ponders me as I close them I look down to see the gravity room is still on, does that man ever sleep?
 
I settle myself in for bed by pulling the covers over me, closing my eyes I think of the past few months. The changes that have occurred: an arrogant house guest, a single status due to stupid ex-boyfriend and a new outlook on life. In a way it's kinda like a gain and a loss though I didn't gain much but a sayian a rude one at that. But I did lose a sense of self what do I want? It plagues me constantly even before the situation between me and Yamucha. I used to tell myself I love him, he's going to be the one but every time I thought of Yamucha it was sad how I had to keep reminding myself of how much I should care for him. I always thought love was pure and thick. It would run through your veins like blood, it was always there never a thought but a part of you.
 
And that other person would be bonded to you regardless of wealth, physical attraction just above anything. why can't I have that? Someone to love me for me. Just to see my soul and for that to be enough. My thoughts drift off to Vegeta I wonder slightly if he'll ever find love. I mean seriously for him to find a quick lay would not be a problem considering his appearance. But for him to find someone to deal with his odd and very degrading manner would probably go insane goodness knows I have a lot lost my sanity! Yet another question lingers in my mind
 
Would Vegeta be a good boyfriend?
 
The factors are unlimited for him to not be a good boyfriend, he is rude, selfish, mean, careless and the list goes on. But I want to elaborate on the other half, what good he would be? He's strong this I know, he trains pretty much 24/7 a good protector. He is smart and quite witty and very colourful with his insults though I prefer the former than the latter part of that. Definitely honest I suppose some would find that bad but I think it's good to hear the truth even if it means I'm starting to get old.
 
And I think the most important is that he is real. A real man, with flaws and strengths which he tries to improve with each passing day. Effort he tries so hard. I know how much he wants to defeat Goku, how he hates him so. At times I feel for Vegeta the one night we got to talking…
 
“Goku is a good man Vegeta he has done nothing to insult you, or hurt you for pure pleasure and plus when you two did fight it was because he was protecting us!”
 
It's never ending, I know I should stop because I am fighting in a losing battle especially with this man
 
“I don't get a fuck harpy! I want to achieve my goal in beating that third class clown and show him I am the Prince of Sayians. He is nothing to me, you're nothing to me this whole fucking planet is nothing! Once I kill him I'll destroy this mudball along with you !!”
 
I'm taken back by his remark, but am I threaten? I should be considering who I am talking to, a mass murder but something in me isn't going to back down not one bit, not even at all.
 
“Am I suppose to be scared? beg you to not destroy us all? Let us live in peace for we fear your wrath oujisama? If you wish to evoke that in me young prince you will have none of it. This is Earth we are seen as all equals and we all want the same thing, we want harmony for one another. I just wish you could see that. You live here now on Earth I'm not asking you to change your ways completely but at least see that vision as we do”
 
he scoffs at my words, “ You will never understand, so I rather not bother with you're insignificant human brain for all it will do is waste my fucking time” with that he starts to walk away from me but is stopped by my hand that rests so gently on his arm
 
“Then make me understand” he turns to look at me as if searching to see if I was genuine or mocking with my statement. “I wouldn't know where to begin” ripping his arm away he continues his journey outside…
 
My eyes start to drift off as I yawn slightly enough thinking for tonight.. sleeppp….
 
HR
 
I hear a familiar banging on my door, rolling over to my side and covering myself I prepare for the worst.
 
The door is kicked open, shutting my eyes tightly noooo not yettt
 
“WOMANNNN!!” the covers are pulled away leaving the cool morning air to caress my skin. My grumbling turning to a loud scream as I sit up “Vegetttaaa!!! GET YOUR OWN FOOD I GAVE YOU MONEY!” He drops the comforter on the floor “ You gave me no such thing I only received a stupid plastic card” hunching my shoulders as my head drops down I reply tiredly “ On the card is an electronic strip that connects to the bank account that I have which means: you can buy food for yourself” scratching my eyes trying to wake myself he raises an eye brow in suspicion “ How do I know you're not deceiving me?” lifting my head up to look at him “ The only thing that would come of that is your non-stop complaining and I hear that way too much already”
 
“feh” turning on his heel he proceeds to my now busted down door “ Hey!” I call out to him, turning his head slighting to see me over his shoulder “pick up my comforter” I point down at it for his indication. I am in a state in shock as I see him do that exact thing. He kneels down and grabs the material tossing it at me “Lazy ass” he mutters before I can even mouth an insult he was gone Damn that Sayian speed
 
Walking through the hallways I see Vegeta's door no surprise considering it's always closed but today is a good day. The reason for this is because it's slightly open weird now I'm conflicted to either enter or not. Well the cons to entering upon Vegeta's room would be a very possible early death. Pros are: none, with that thought…
 
I push open his door slowly creeping in slightly by popping my head in making sure for some odd reason that he isn't present. Stepping in I notice how well kept it is, nothing is out of place no clothes on the floor even the bed is made suddenly I get a chill turning to the door I hear foot steps down the hall.
 
Shit
 
I'm searching radically for a place to hide as I take a step towards the bathroom I think stupid what if he takes a shower? Turning suddenly I swing open the closet door and shut it quietly just before Vegeta enters. At this point I am desperately trying not to give myself away if he catches me in his room I am soo DEAD!! The foot steps get closer and closer to where I am then they stop literally right in front of me. More sounds of shifting as if he is sitting down what the hell is he doing? I question myself.
 
~ 20 minutes later ~
 
Wow…seriously, wow what is Vegeta doing! He hasn't moved from his spot! At this point I want to push open the door and get the hell out of here spend my time wisely rather than in Vegeta's stupid closet and my stomach ughhh I'm sooo hungry. Luckily it hasn't grumbled yet but I know it will in time. Here I am a genius inventor stuck in a closet of a murder real nice Bulma, real nice and all for what ? to look in Vegeta's room? Stupidstupidstupid!
 
I want Vegeta to leave tossing my head back in frustration my parents aren't even home to cause a distraction usually by now mother would be coming by his room with treats in her hand usually in cheery voice. And he isn't training? Maybe he's meditating or something but in front of his closet door?
 
Ring
 
Thank the good gods!! A phone call!!
 
Ring
 
Why isn't he leaving to pick it up?
 
Ring
 
Come on Vegeta pick it up!
 
Ring
 
PICK IT UP!!
 
Ring
 
Please don't hang up, please
 
Hello you reached the Breifs residence we're not in at the moment but if you leave your name and number we'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
 
NOOO!! The answering machine!
 
As soon as the phone stops I hear Vegeta shuffle to his feet and the foot steps leave the room with the door shutting behind him
 
After a moment I open the door peeking through, relaxing my body I shut the closet door and try to get out of this hellish room as fast as I can!
 
Closing Vegeta's door I let out a breath of relief and make my way to the kitchen if Vegeta doesn't kill me, this hungry surely will upon descending down the stairs I see a him eating as usual. I don't make any eye contact with him but I at least acknowledge his presents
 
“hey loser”
 
Grabbing a bottle of water and heating up some noodles I lean against the counter and open my water taking a nice relieving drink from it.
 
“Where have you been?”
 
I'm startled by his question because he never makes such engaging conversation. “Just around that's all” I had to make sure I didn't choke on my response, Vegeta knows when he sees weakness or simply just me lying.
 
“well, where have you been? Training?”
 
Vegeta finishes his last bite of a sandwich and sits back to look at me “not quite” he smirks
 
“whatever” I roll my eyes at his ridiculous answer
 
“I was just teaching some delinquent a lesson”
 
What the hell is he talking about? “ Oh, the pizza boy came back this morning?” I say in a mocking tone “ teaching? Vegeta you would clearly scare any kid around here”
 
Beep
 
As I get my noodles I proceed steadily out the kitchen “she was only desperate”
 
Turning to face Vegeta “huh?”
 
“It seemed to me you were quite desperate”
 
My face probably went blank as I hear Vegeta laugh
 
“Did you honestly think I didn't know? Woman I sensed you before I even entered the room. Did your feeble mind forget I can read ki? Even one as weak as yours”
 
Narrowing my eyes at the laughing ape “If you knew then why didn't you pull me out then!?”
 
He stops laughing while whipping a tear away “to humiliate you. Plus it's rude to enter one's personal space”
 
My eyes bulge “Rude?! What about you! Every morning you come into my room barging in!!”
 
Waving a hand to dismiss my thought “it's not a surprise woman at least not anymore”
 
While opening my mouth I realise he is right, every morning I dread him coming into my room but I am well aware of it. So the words that leave my mouth are the ones that I can honestly say reflect my true feelings for Vegeta
 
“You asshole!”
 
 
 
HEY GUYSSS I'MM BACKKK!! Sorry this took soo longggg!! I hope you liked it ! I know now it seems kinda .. you know.. haha but don't worry it'l going to get heated up REAL SOONNN! ANDDDD as always sorry for spelling mistakes , I really need someone to edit my stuff lol