Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Friends in Love?! ❯ Friends in Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I Don’t own Dragonball Z or any of it characters.

A/N: Okay this one is for who been kind enough to review both of my chapters. Also to quell the suspense of any other r/r. Okay now on with the story.


After my confrontation with Trunks I nearly ran to my room. Upon entering my room I notice my dress was laying neatly on my bed. I walk over to admire it beauty, then decided to have a shower. After having the quickest shower in the world. I rushed back into my room with a towel around my body and using a smaller one to dry my hair.

I search my dresser for my small compact makeup kit. Which was giving to me by Bulla. I applied a small amount of mascara and lip gloss. I never was into makeup so why started now.

Walking over to my bed I quickly slip on my dress which was quit form fitting, and wrap my tail around my waist. I put my hair in a simple but neat bun. Put on the shoe Bulla said would go perfect with my dress, and made my way to the Throne room.

Upon open my door I was greeted by the ever glorious Bulla, who was deck out in her blue dress.

I smiled and allowed her to enter. I compliment her on her dress. She smiled and thank me and gave me my on compliment, then we quickly made our we down the hall the to the Throne room, as we approach the room Goten came around the corner, he offered me and Bulla his hand and escorted us in.

As we entered the room the ball had already stared, the room was filled with a hundred or more Saiyan. All dress in there best. As I came into the room my eyes immediately sought after Trunks. I spotted him in the middle of the crowd dancing with the Queen. As our eyes meet he gave me a smirk, I smiled/blushed and turned away.

As I turned around I noticed Goten and Bulla moving to the dance floor. Bulla seemed quit content in the arms of my uncle. I sigh and decided to get something to eat.

Suddenly I felt someone hand slide around my waist, barely touching my tail.

“What is it Trunks?” I asked looking around the room at the many couples dances.

He chuckled and started to rub my midsection in a hypnotizing way. “Did you enjoy the kiss I gave you earlier?” he whisper just above my ear.

I close my eyes for a moment and reply, “Not as much as you did.”
He pulls me closer to his body and plant a light butterfly kiss on my cheek, and retreats to his Father side. I sighed and took a seat.

*On the dance floor*

Having a good time so far?” asked Goten looking into Bulla eyes.
Bulla smiles at Goten and answer, “Of course, what’s not to love.”

He stares into her eyes for a while before reaching up to rub his finger against her lip. “Bulla how would you react if I was to kiss you now?” he asked with hope in his voice.

“Why don’t you kiss me and find out.” she whisper. Goten smirked and leaned in to kiss her. As there lips meet, to Bulla it was the best experience in the world, and they both simultaneously thought ‘Wow!’

A/N: Okay what do you think, was there enough T/P action? I put the last part in there for you G/B fans. Oh yeah reviews are welcomed.!!! Next chapter the fun part starts, meaning a hunt. Love Pinkrose786