Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Friends in Love?! ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Dragonball Z or any of its characters.

A/N: Okay I don’t know if anyone was wondering this but they all have tales and of course they live on Planet Vegeta. Also in this chapter a little Pan and Trunks action. Okay now on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The winds was blowing through there hair. As the two Saiyan girls flew from the palace to the royal mall. They were headed to the same destination and there mind were on the same thing, but about two very different people.

~Oh Trunks will you ever return my love for you.~ thought Pan with a sigh.

“Pan, lets stop here I think they might have something of interest.” Pan was so caught in her own thoughts that she almost didn’t hear her friend.

“Uh, oh sure.” They landed an walk into the mall. They proceed to go in and out of several different stores. Not seeing or not liking what they saw.

“Bulla this is boring, we haven’t brought a single thing. I really am ready to go home.” Pan stated trying her hardest to keep her voice down.

“Don’t worry Pan I’ll get you home to Trunks in a minute, lets just look in this last store.” Bulla said walking on ahead, but not missing how her friend turned three different shades of red.

Pan was shocked, sure Bulla knew of her love for Trunks but she never said it aloud. Pan sighed, “Whatever Bulla but lets make this the last one. I mean come on we have plenty of dressed at home in our closet.”

“Sure.” said Bulla. When they walk in the store they both immediately saw the dress the wanted. Bulla ran up to a dress that was baby blue it was long with a v line. The back was out but with crises cross structure. (As you can see I’m not good at describing clothes.)

Pan dress was creamy white. They front was made like a chest. With strings to tied at the back. It had three opening in the front each with the design of butterflies. It flared out at the bottom.(Hope you got what I was trying to describe.)

They paid for the dressed and proceed to go back to the palace. When they made it back they both went there separate ways to get ready for the ball.

I wonder if Trunks will hunt me. Probably not I bet he doesn’t even love be beyond that of a friend. Why is he so blind, can’t he se ho much I love him. Pan was so deep in thought that she wasn’t paying attention to were she was going. “Ouch, who put a wall here?” she asked aloud.

Then she heard someone chuckle. “Not a wall but a really handsome Prince.” Trunks said helping here up. “Where you been all day Pan. It been quit boring around here without ya.” he asked pushing her against he wall.

“I..um..went to look for dresses with Bulla.” she said his proximately was making her nervous and excited. “Really.” he said leaning to take her wrist in his hand and hold them above her head. He was looking her deep in the eyes. Then he kissed her, Pan was completely shocked, but then she relaxed and kissed him back. Pan moan and Trunks took this as and advantage and invaded her mouth with his tongue. He detached his hand from her wrist and Pan wrap her arms around his neck. Trunks moaned and grabbed Pan hips to pull her closer. Then he was gone.

The warmth she felt from the embrace vanish. She was still dazed from the kiss and slide down the wall into the floor. Oh my Kami, I..I kissed him my first..

With that Pan went to her room showered and got ready for the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So what do you think. Next chapter you guess it a Ball!!