Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ This is an Empire Not A Gang ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Not guilty that will be my plea. The only thing I might be guilty of is writing this tale from my favorite show.
Chapter Twelve: This Is An Empire Not A Gang
Deep in the heart of West City is a meeting with elite members from the Big Three. Double and triple crossings are sewn in. Then they lie to their leaders. This will be the new formation of gangs if nothing is done. If this meeting prevails then the Big Three will cease to exist and bow down to these eleven; but that's if the eleven don't betray each other first.
“Okay whose present.” A man stood to his feet to take in attendance. “Scrachez I'll let you take count.” Crazed slid a piece of paper over to her.
“I'll take it from here Crazed. Nappa?”
“Here. This kinda feels like school whenever I went.” Nappa raised his hand as if he was a schoolboy.
“Dirrt.”
“Here”
“Kalymo”
“Here”
“17”
“Not yet” Kalymo responded for him.
“Tien”
“Same for him.”
“Spike”
“I'm here.” He yelled from the next room.
“Okay this is getting repetitive, so IZ, Iszu, Juice and Crazed are here.” Scrachez rolled her eyes, 17 and Tien are always late. Spike walked in and sat next to Scrachez. “We'll wait for T and 17.” Unexpectedly the two men stepped in. “Tien and 17 nice for you to finally join us.”
“Anything for you.” Tien sat across from Scrachez. They're eyes locked the second he walked in.
“T…” She said at a loss for words, so she changed the subject. “We're here to discuss on weeks events. Any takes?”
“UnderGround Queen.” 17 hissed.
“I understand she has been a nuisance in West City.” Iszu answered not familiar to any UnderGround fights.
“She trashed Mid-Cytez' section. If ya'll haven't figured out Killa and she aren't very close anymore.” Tien notified the group. No one looked surprised, they're plan was accomplished.
“Funny how a few bullets can break up a relationship so tight as theirs.” Crazed joked to lighten the mood.
“…but it didn't work like it was suppose to. She hasn't left, for some reason I feel we will be seeing more of the Queen. I think she's addicted to those UnderGround fights you all keep talking about. Basically she needs to be stopped!” Iszu protested with his auburn eyes.
“Well my question is who is available to stop her?” Spike leaned back into his chair waiting for an answer. I took awhile for anyone to say anything after that.
“We sent two veterans of the UnderGround Scrachez and Spike there just in case they wanted to jumble it up. Why didn't anyone tell us it was going to be a shuffle match, don't we have someone to watch over the old man? I figured if Scrachez and Spike were there she'd be annihilated.” Crazed pushed back his hair.
“We do have someone on the old man.”
“Who?”
“I am.” IZ answered intently.
“I'm sorry! If I didn't fight Spike I would have been out. While we're on the subject incidentally it made him and her a lot closer.” Scrachez incorporated that as her point.
“So it did, didn't it?” 17 smiled.
“Yes but she keeps avoiding my calls.” Spike mentioned sadly.
“You keep calling her because you haven't hit that?” Nappa smiled perverted.
“You haven't said anything meaningful, so Shut Up!” Scrachez yelled to Nappa. He mouthed brat to Scrachez. “With UnderGround gone Killa is unprotected. UnderGround was her last resource of defense, now why would she do that?” Everyone but 17 shrugged their shoulders, no one else noticed.
“Go get her she's unprotected you all should do it while you have the chance.” 17 added.
“That's kind of harsh coming from her twin brother. Don't twins have like special connections with each other?” Juice looked confused.
“Some connections can be severed if cut the right way.” 17 explained to Juice.
“Next.” Dirrt insisted.
“Raveness.” Kalyamo pitched.
“Aren't you here comrade?” IZ scratched her head.
“We are not here to protect people that aren't here. If they're not in this room meeting with us then those people are not a comrade. They are.” Kalyamo pointed to the group at the table.
“She's killed 15 people in the last two weeks. That is, like two people everyday.” Nappa he counted on his fingers, Juice laughed at Nappa's ignorance.
“Nappa leave the counting people that know they have ten fingers and ten toes.”
“Raveness and Kakarot have a son named Gohan. He stays at the Restaurant with Marker.” Kalyamo threw in.
“Good point, wipe out the family out.”
“Next.”
“Slayer or as most of you know him as Vegeta. He's hiding a lot of dirt. The only person I think could take him out is Kakarot.” Scrachez announced.
“He's not coming back.” 17 murmured under his breath.
“17 we can set something up. It not like we haven't done it before and we're not going to stop our little success plots either.” Crazed eyes wandered to Iszu. Iszu gave the rest of the group an impression of being uncomfortable with the whole ordeal.
“You're not suggesting anything that has to do with the kid?” Iszu bit his bottom lip he knew there was an argument to come out of his statement.
“When that child grows up it might become a male version of Raveness in the company of swords, think about it. We have to destroy what's evil. Since when did you grow a heart Iszu? You once set a daycare on fire, what's it with this particular child.” Tien stated.
“What if you had a child and your child was being a target. What would you do? Since you want to put my stuff out.” Iszu struggled to clarify himself.
“That's what they get. You keep your family far away from this then you wouldn't have to hide your child with a murderous uncle” Kalyamo explained.
“Whatever I know without a doubt in my mind that this plan will back fire.” Iszu proclaimed.
“Iszu state yourself. Tell us why do you feel this way? What makes you think this plan will fail? Do you plan on sabotaging it?” IZ asked self-assured that Iszu would answer her.
“No it's just…”
“Iszu, I'll be needing to speak to you after the meeting.” IZ informed Iszu.
“Next.”
“Killa, they got to make more of her with a different attitude.” Nappa said with a laugh.
“Didn't we put her down?” Dirrt sighed.
“No.” Scrachez replied while looking at the sheet. “We mentioned her while discussing UGQ.”
“What about her?” 17 asked.
“Where did she go?” Tien eyed a cool 17. 17 sat there and didn't let Tien's question get to him.
“I have no clue as to where she is or if she's even alive. I went to check on her and she wasn't at the Garage. That place was destroyed.” 17 explain.
“How do you know UGQ did the damage for sure?” Kalyamo questioned.
“There's some locks of blue hair on a piece of glass.”
“Sorry 17, but I'm just making sure that you're not hiding your sister.” Kalyamo backed up his reason for questioning 17.
“I understand. If we `d had this meeting last month I would know where she is. I would also give her to you.”17 said with his devious smile. “Oh yeah Nappa, don't interfere with my plans.” 17 commanded Nappa.
“What do you mean?”
“Nappa next time when I want my sister killed off and you show up trying to blow my cover. I'll make sure she kills you. Got it.” 17 yelled across the table in referring to the site against Vegeta and 18.
“I thought I was making it feel more realistic…hey wait what do you mean your cover? You could have blown mine out the water. Slayer already distrusts me for whatever reason. Quote “Nappa I carry many on me, but I have one especially for you. First idiotic move of being disloyal towards me I have a bullet with your name engraved in it.” End quote.” Nappa felt betrayed that 17 would even declare that.
“Not my fault your leader is a tyrant.” 17 shrugged his shoulders cool like snow.
“Ha! Vegeta is polite compared to Raveness.” Kalyamo whispered loudly.
“You got that right. Vegeta depending on his mood might kill you and he'll tell you in advance. If Raveness thinks you smell like a traitor that sword is set to go down your throat. He's nowhere near being a tyrant.” Everyone shook his and her heads to agree with IZ.“I think Goku and Raveness have some anger problems they need to address. Goku can mask his anger with a smile.”
“Dude just the other day he flung me into a wall I go to go back to the hospital because of his family.” Juice showed off his injured arm that's accessorized in a sling.
“That's good.” Scrachez smiled.
“How.” Juice yelled to Scrachez.
“'Cause family is important.” She kept her smile and didn't let Juice little tantrum get the best of her. That's the reason Slayer even kept her as long as he did because she kept herself collected.
“Let's change the subject. What would we call this…the backstabbing Gang, the Takeover Gang, Guys And Gals Gang.” Nappa joked.
“Drop the gang part. Gang is half-truth. This is an Empire not a Gang. We'll take over those insignificant gangs one by one, one “gang” at a time. After we're done with it the city will never be the same.” With that they cheered for Kalyamo's concluding speech.
End Chapter Twelve: This Is an Empire Not A Gang
Lookie here I'm dooonne!! Next Chapters are fairly short like this one stick around I know what happens in the end and you do not want to miss this. I think I won't be done with this story for a while. HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY GANSTAS' Eyes 2/19/05-06