Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gohan ( Post Cell Games ) ❯ The summoning of shenron ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 The summoning of shenron
 
And here's your grand winner ----- Gohan !!” The referee exclaimed and raised the victor's arm high into the air .
 
A crowd of men and women gathered into the ring , held Gohan's little body and tossed him into the air , congratulating the new champion . Gohan was tired but after resting for a few minutes in a stretcher , he felt refreshed . Later , he seized his rewards ----- the dragonball and the 10,000 zenny cash . Gohan also decided to keep the boxing gear as a remembrance . After putting the cash and dragonball into his backpack , he walked out of the gym . As soon as he reached the entrance of the gym , the young saiyan was greeted by a large crowd outside the building. Some of them took photographs with him , some asked him for autographs while others gave him a hug of handshake.
 
After entertaining the crowd for a while , Gohan felt that his original strength had returned . He made sure no one was around and took flight to Capsule Corp.
 
“Maybe I'll give mom a surprise with the money!” thought Gohan , smiling to himself .
 
Upon entering the huge building , most of the employees stared at Gohan but the half-saiyan did not know why they behaved so . He found his mom's room by sensing her ki signature and entered it . After entering the room , before Gohan could say a word , Chi Chi growled at her son.
 
“Son Gohan, did you take part in a boxing contest or something?”
 
“H-How did you know about it mom ?” questioned the hybrid back .
 
“Well , take a good look at yourself , young man!” Chi Chi boomed.
 
Gohan scanned his body . He was shocked that he was still in his boxing gears . No wonder the employees stared at him so intensely . Gohan rushed into a nearby toilet and changed into his casual clothes that he kept in his backpack before his first round in the tournament .He later handed the cash to his mom and returned the dragon radar to Bulma at her office . After that, he left the building .
 
“Now I'll pay a visit to Dende !”Gohan told himself .
 
After a few minutes , Gohan reached the lookout . He saw his mentor , Piccolo and greeted him .
 
“Hello , Mr.Piccolo !”greeted Gohan cheerfully.
 
“You too , kid . You're looking for Dende, right ? He is coming .” Piccolo grunted as usual. After a minute , Dende walked out of his room towards Gohan .
 
“Okay, Gohan ! Just lay the dragonballs on the floor and I'll summon the dragon ,” the tiny guardian spoke . Gohan did as he said .
 
“I summon you ! Rise, almighty shenron !” Dende commanded .The sky suddenly turned dark and a mighty green dragon appeared from nowhere , facing its summoner.
 
“You have awaken me from my eternal slumber , mortals . I can grant you two wishes .What will your first wish be ?”The dragon boomed .
 
“I wish that anyone will not age while he is in the ROSAT !”Gohan shouted.
 
“It has been done . Name me your second wish . ” The dragon rose its voice .
 
“I wish that anyone can go into the ROSAT for an unlimited amount of time !” Gohan continued .
 
“Your wish has been granted !” boomed the dragon as it disappeared into the great sky in a split second along with the dragonballs.
 
“Well, let the training commence !”Gohan exclaimed . Suddenly , he remembered that his mother did warn him not to rip his casual clothes ( the white shirt and black pants ) if he wish to train. Gohan was stunned as he did not bring along any gi for the training. “I'm not gonna train in my boxing gears , am I ?”Gohan murmured to himself .
 
“Looking for a fighting gi , kid ?” said Piccolo with a smirk and handed two sets of gi that were the exact clone of what Gohan had worn during the Cell Games, excluding the cape .At the same time , Dende gave Gohan a bag of magical beans that would heal his injuries instantly and refresh him . However, unlike the senzu beans , they would not increase a person's strength even though he was near death and had saiyan blood.
 
“Gotcha ! Thanks a lot , guys , here I go !” Gohan stepped into the ROSAT , bringing along his 2 new sets of gi , magical beans and his backpack .
 
End of chapter 3