Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gohan ( Post Cell Games ) ❯ Lime's request ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 Lime's request
 
At the end of the fifth day after Gohan had his last training , he found that he had no more beans left . Although feeling dizzy due to the exhaustion and injuries , the boy grabbed his backpack and braced himself to the exit. He lost his consciousness right away after exited the ROSAT .
 
When he opened his eyes , he saw Dende and his mentor standing upon him Dende was relieved since his friend is okay . Piccolo , noticing Gohan's increase in power level , his body condition and his torn attire , he grunted “Looks like you had a rough training , kid. ”
 
“I sure did ,” Gohan replied with a smile .
 
Later , Gohan changed into a new set of identical purple gi replacing his battered and ripped set .
 
“Thank you for everything !” Gohan thanked the two Namekians before leaving the lookout . Gohan had no idea where to go next until an idea struck him .
 
“Maybe I'll just visit Lime ,” Gohan decided. Gohan found Lime helping her grandpa at his stall in the village .
 
“Hi, Lime ! Long time no see!” Gohan greeted her.
 
“G-Gohan? ” Lime gasped. Although Gohan remained in his base form , Lime could tell automatically that the boy is Son Gohan.
 
“You entered and won a boxing tournament this morning , didn't you ? You looked so cool on tv ! ”Lime said , full of respect .
 
“You saw me ? ON TV?? How is that possible ?”Gohan was surprised .
 
“Huh? Didn't you know that it was a live show ?” Lime asked back .
 
“L-Live show ?? This means that all my friends were watching me ? ”Gohan thought as his face turned red since he looked awkward in his boxing gear .
 
“Need any help??” Gohan questioned .
 
“Sure do . Can you please help to chop the woods over there??”
 
“With pleasure ,“ Gohan smiled back.
 
Having done with their work , Gohan and Lime had a walk and eventually they stopped in front of a clear blue lake . There was a few seconds of silence .
 
“Lime?? Why are you staring at the lake ?”Gohan finally broke the silence .
 
“Well , you see… You saved me before when I was drowning , remember ? I don't want to drown anymore in the future so I hope that you can teach me……..teach me…….” Lime blushed .
 
“What is it , Lime ? And why are you blushing ?” asked Gohan , confused.
 
“I hope you can teach me how to swim!” said Lime suddenly .
 
“Wh-what?” Gohan was taken back by surprise . After a few seconds , Gohan replied reluctantly , ” All-all right, I got it … ”
 
“Really ? Hooray ! Wait for me to get changed !” said Lime as she rushed back to her house .
 
After five minutes , Lime returned with her swimsuit . She saw her teacher , Gohan taking off his gi top and shoes . She blushed as she noticed that Gohan was performing some push-ups .
 
“Okay, before you swim , remember to do some warm ups ,” Gohan instructed while doing some sit-ups and asked Lime to follow him .
 
“Next , take a deep breath before you jump into the water . While you're in the water , try to stay calm and not to be panic . This way , you can float quite easily . ” Gohan explained.
 
After an hour of teaching , Lime finally knew how to swim without Gohan's assistance . Gohan put on his attire and prepared to leave .
 
“Well , thanks for everything , Gohan ! ” expressed Lime.
 
“No problem ,” Gohan replied politely . After noticing Lime was out of sight , Gohan took flight back to his house . He had his dinner and got to bed . He slept soundly and dreamed about someone familiar.
 
End of chapter 5