Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ One Problem After Another ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Ok, that Nicholas person whatever who wrote the spelling error down... DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!!! sorry all you other NICE fans who don't write a whole review telling me about a spelling error. And about the romance part... I'll think about it.

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 13: One Problem After Another

"Gohan! I found it!" Keri exclaimed, holding out a large, orange ball with 3 *** on it. Gohan grinned.

"Good job, Keri! Now only 5 more to go!" Gohan exclaimed, taking the dragon ball from Keri's hand and stuffing it in his pocket. Keri looked over at the radar. Then, she winced a little at Gohan.

"Uh, Gohan..." She began, looking at him directly, "After we make the first wish to be sent over to Namek to collect the dragon balls there and then summon the dragon to get Dad, what about the 2nd wish from the Earth's dragon, and the other two from the one on Namek?" Gohan stumbled over. He scratched his head in dismay.

"I really hadn't thought about that," he replied, laughing nervously. Keri burst at him.

"GOHAN!!! YOU BRING ME OUT HERE AT LIKE, 6:30 IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU HARDLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!" Keri exclaimed, and Gohan backed off.

'Well, now I know how Mom's genes blended in with hers,' Gohan thought, and sighed. Those kinds of genes are the ones that you DON'T want to have inside you. Gohan leered over her.

"Well, sorry Keri, but all I was really thinking about was Dad's safety and how much that he would love to see his children!" Keri looked down at that comment. She knew that Gohan had obviously beat her when countering each other with important points. Gohan sighed.

"Look Keri, the wishes in Namek will be no problem. And here... well, here we'll just wish for something good for the Earth," Gohan said, lifting her spirits. She smiled.

"Alrighty then, let's go and find the next dragon ball!" Keri shouted, and zoomed forward to the location of the dragon ball.

1 hour later...

"Gohan, we've been looking for an HOUR and we haven't found it yet!" Keri complained, sitting on a rock near a waterfall. Gohan just muttered something under his breath and leaned over to sip some of the water. Keri pushed him out of the way.

"Man what are you thinking?! That water could be contaminated and even worse it could have been spit in hundreds of times!" Gohan grumbled, and turned away from the pool. Keri frowned at him.

"Why are you acting like a grumpus-pumpus?" Keri asked in a cute, seven-year old voice. Gohan turned his head sideways to look up at her. He laughed.

"Grumpus-Pumpus?" He asked, smiling as he spoke. Keri formed her mouth into a pouting form.

"Yes, a grumpus-pumpus. A person who acts grumpy and also pumps that grumpiness with their attitudes," Keri replied, glaring at her older bro. Gohan hugged her, and Keri sort of felt a little odd. She rolled her eyes, thinking, 'Boys are so weird, I'll never understand them.' Gohan let go. They traveled the rest of the day, collecting the other five.

9:30 p.m.

"Phew, we're finally done!" Keri said with relief, wiping some water off her forehead (Keri had to get the last dragon ball from underwater). Gohan shook his head in disagreement.

"Not so fast, Keri. We still have to go to a safe place and summon the dragon , get the wishes, get the dragon balls on Namek, make wishes there, come back to Earth, meet Dad, etc., etc.," Gohan corrected his young sister. She slumped.

"But I'm so tired," she whimpered, hugging one of Gohan's legs. Gohan tried to shake her off, but that was of no avail.

"Oh come on Keri, don't you wanna stay up late?" Gohan said excitedly to get her jump started. Her lip started to tremble. Gohan bent down. "Please don't cry Keri, oh please don't-" Too late. Keri started to cry, wetting Gohan's pants. He put an arm around her.

"Hey, how about this," he started, her head turning upwards, "Once we make the wishes here, and when we get on Namek, I'll let one of the Namekians let you sleep in a nice bed while I go look for the dragon balls there?" Keri shook her head in a "no".

"It wouldn't be fair if I slept in a nice, comfy bed while you had to go and look for them all by yourself," she pointed out. Gohan nodded, trying to figure out another problem of theirs.

"You're right, Gohan, I should be excited that I get to stay up late, it's just that-" Gohan put a finger to her lips.

"Keri, it's ok, I understand, you're just tired from searching all day," Gohan finished her exact thoughts. She smiled, and they both flew off into a deeper part of the forest terrain.

*************************************************************** *******************

I really didn't know how long that chapter would be, I just kept writing until I remembered that I have to remember that there are limits to how long a chapter will be. Write a review to tell me if it's good!