Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ In the End ❯ No Redemption Dialogue ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: No RedemptionDialogue
“They are dangerous; they can not be trusted with such power Captain Deidara. They are teens; this was not a good idea. . .”
 
“They found Osama, didn't they? They devastated the Iraqi government with their power. Countries are gawking towards the United States in amazement at our technological gain. They are excellent. . .” The wise man leaned backwards indecisively, propping his folded arms against the shimmering badges of his admirable uniform, “They will remain alive.”
 
“Do you say this because they are your offspring? You have to look at this from another standing point. Do you honestly think they will continue to obey us? They are powerful, too powerful.”
 
“They listen to me and they know the difference between right and wrong, Gero. They aren't foolish.”
 
“The president insisted that we should at least have assurance. We can deactivate them soon. Suppose we have something to shut them down temporarily. . .”
 
“They are beings just as you and I, Gero. Derrick and Drina are not toys. . .”
 
“It's by Bush's call Deidara. We must. He may not have done some things right yet, I honestly believe in this one plan. This could mean the difference between life and death, slavery and freedom, we need this demolition plan. Captain you must sign it, think of the liberty of the world. . .”
 
This dastardly conversation continued on, each side attempting to grasp the other in a loop hole. Just aside the thick walls of this layer, others stood.
 
“He sure is taking a long time. . .” She muttered in anticipation, antsy from this dome's feel. “This is one big bird cage, layer after layer of metal and bolts . . . What do you want to do?”
 
“Yo, shut it. They're talking about us. . . “Pressing an ear onto the cold steel, 17 squinted his eyes in a narrowing fashion, his brows furrowed, “. . . demolition what?”
 
“What did you say?”
 
“Drina- I mean 18. For the last time, shut your mouth. . .” He whispered quite loudly. He strained to hear on.
 
“Moron. . .”
 
Grunting, his upper lip twitched in aggravation. He ignored her and tilted his head more so onto the surface of the steel.
 
“What are they saying?”
 
“If you shut up and but out, maybe I could tell you 18.”
 
“It's not my fault you're a moron. . .”
 
He complimented her with silence and pleaded for her to cease this fight. He did not want to get this sort of information twisted. They were attempting to deactivate them and father was exactly onto the plan.
 
“Well . . .?”
 
He shook his head, unable to concentrate. Leaning fully into height he shrugged, casting her an odd glare, “They are talking about your fat-“
 
“My fat what?”
 
“Drina, Kill yourself.” He shot back, clearly on edge.
 
“Humph. . .”
 
“If they do plan to deactivate us, we ain't gonna let it happen.”
 
“What can we do Derrick? Kill them? We've done enough of that already. You know that.”
 
“Yeah right! It's either living or dying for them. Why take orders of we only die in the end? The person that claims to be our `father' is even on this 18. I told you we couldn't trust him!” Angling his head, 17 sneered with a vile intent.
 
“You don't know that for sure. You know well he -is- our father. You look just like him, you can't deny it. You just overheard some things. That's all.”
 
“Don't give me that! We're twins, ya retard. Both of us look like him!”
 
“Hold it, hold it. What's going on here Derrick and Drina? Look like whom?”
 
“Daddy. . .” 18 started, yet was soon cut off.
 
“What in the bluest depths of Hades do you think you are trying to do? You think you can just use us and then just throw us away?!” 17 rose a bit more, attempting to be intimidating with his 5 feet, 7 inches stature. It hardly worked, yet he was infuriated towards the stupidity of this idiot, “I should kill you know old man!” “Derrick, watch your mouth! Drina what is going on? What are you talking about Derrick”? The man snarled towards the much younger being in absolute confusion. What had he done to set Derrick off yet again?
 
. You know good and well what I'm talking about. Don't play innocent!”
 
“He means you deactivating us daddy.” 18 carelessly commented, hardly a whisper above the ragging men.
 
“You heard that? It's not me Derrick. Its Bush's and Gero's idea. I'm attempting to stop them.”
 
“See 17, I told ya.” 18 said softly, clearly trying to stay out of the matter.
 
“You we me an apology, son.”
 
“You can take your apology and shove it-“
 
“Derrick...” Deidara warned. This boy had been always difficult to deal with.
 
“My name is 17! How many times will I have to tell you? Until the day you die?”
“Fine, you want to be a stupid number?”
 
“You pompous prick, you named me that after I was activated-“
 
“You finally want to listen to a word I say? You never wished to hear whatever I said even before you were activated!”
 
“It's your fault anyway I am the way I am. You screwed the both of us up. Right Drina?”
 
Folding her arms behind her blond strands of sunlit hair, she rolled her blue eyes in aggravation, “Whatever, you two knock yourselves out for all I care…”
 
She tired of this feud and greatly despised the fact that they were at each other once again.
 

This was extremely childish.
 
“She isn't as stupid as you are Derrick! She doesn't jump to every little thing!”
 
“So now I'm stupid?”
 
“Yes Derrick, you are very stupid!”
 
“I'd rather be stupid than to ever listen to you!”
 
“And your-“Deidara was cut off.
 
“Shut up!” 17 barked yet was soon cut off the same.
 
“I am your father! You are subject to obey me! I've attempted to please you over and over again. You reject every spec of kindness I give you. I don't know what else to do with you!”
 
“I'll kill you of you come to me with that crap. I'm old enough to do without you now!”
 
You're 16 years old! You've always been too arrogant to do anything. I don't even know why I asked you to apologize! There's no hope for you!”
 
“You want me to apologize? Fine! I'm sorry I wanted your attention. I'm sorry I wanted to mean as much as 18 did to you. I'm sorry for not wanting to be an android. He paused instantly and swallowed a large lump in his tight throat, murmuring.” I am sorry that I hate you!” His voice quivered yet he gritted his teeth to bottle the pain.
 
“Daddy, 17, stop it!” Drina lurked a wit's end. This had gone too far.
 
“I won't even stay. 18, you can follow me or simply stay here with him. You've won Deidara. I hope you're happy.” 17 stammered indifferently, his heart truly lost in the dark and evil clutches of confusion. He could not stay here, he would perhaps break down. He illuminated instantly into a black, hellish light, sparks brimming brightly from his spectacular form. The fireworks died swiftly as he sky rocketed upwards amazingly. The ceiling cracked under force and split as he burst through with a shining aura.
 
His mind was made up, he wouldn't be held back.
 
“Drina…”
 
“I'm going after him daddy…Are you just going to allow him to go? He's your son.”
 
He had to gather himself. Those arguments always set him afire. Never before did anyway argue him down as that boy did, “Derrick denied me long before, Drina.”
 
“Did he deny you, or did you deny him. Think about it daddy.” She smiled inwardly, meekly nodding. She clearly had love for him and desired his happiness the same. If only her brother and father could compromise on some levels, “I love you daddy.”
 
She vanished, exiting the same way as her favored brother did. She would always follow him, even in death.
 
He sighed flatly, his confusion evident. Deidara rubbed his temples in complete anguish. Should he go against the government and side with his children that could more than likely turn against him, or would he build the button as a precaution?What didDerrick exactly see in him that he hated so much? He had tried his hardest and still came short in the eyes of his son. Was he such a bad influence?
 
Did that idiot boy of yours do this? Where is he-“
 
He completely ignored the moaning and complaining of Gero, deep in complete thought. He furrowed his brows in a concentrated matter, clearly content in this mode. What would be his next step? What should he do the next time he confronted Derrick? Was he afraid? Should he approach him in a stoic way or should he be fatherly? Why should he be nice though? He helped conceive that selfish brat and he was the one that demanded and needed respect! Derrick would have to accept that or accept death. He had tried his hardest and now it was time to let loose before Derrick attempted to do the same. Either way, he would be rid of his Derrick mattered not at all.
 
“Head out to The White House Gero, bring a fleet. 17 is already there, Drina has followed. . .”