Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lasta lalaithamin (Listen to my laughter) ❯ An understanding! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lasta lalaithamin

Listen to my laughter

By Rina_istorlle (Mean's Memorize your spells hee hee ^_^)

Disclaimer: I don't own the DragonBall z characters; if I did it wouldn't be fan fiction…All made up characters in this story belong to me, if by any chance you would like to use them please just ask and it will be granted! ^_^ Lasta lalithamin and other words also don't belong to me. I found the words on an Internet site of Elven Phrases that I thought were really cool. Here is the site if you would like to see them:

http://www.grey-company.org/Circle/language/phrase.htm#greetings

Thoughts: `Hello!'

Talking: "I have a giant Flamingo!"

Me: (Insane-ness runs in my family!)

***Poll

Should I have Marron and Ubuu (o_0 How do you spell his name?) in the story?

Also do you want Marron and Ubuu to be a couple, same thing goes with Goten and Bra.

(Pan's)

"Pan, could we stop this endless search of the girl?"

"NO! She could be hurt or lost…"

"She could be trying to hurt us."

"Stop thinking like that, if she had wanted to hurt us don't you think she would have been a little more careful and not hurt herself?"

"She could be really stupid."

"MIRAI! When you're given the chance you really act like Trunks."

"But I am Trunks."

"Whatever! Still you usual don't talk or act like this."

"Maybe I want to help…"

Dropping his hand, she turned around to study him. When she had release his hand, he had crossed both hands crossed his chest. She was surprised to see him act and look like his father. It had only been a few months and Vegeta had already impacted Mirai in a major way.

Cursing herself, she had forgotten that Mirai had spent more time with Vegeta in the Cell sage. She sighed, she could only hope in time that Mirai would `open up'.

"Well, Mister I want to help where do you think she went?"

"I'm here to help not tell you where she went!"

"But that is helping."

"Well, I wouldn't know."

"Where would you go if you were lost?"

"Find Food."

"Guess your right, we better find Goten."

Walking down the stairs toward the kitchen, Pan heard voices from the living room. With her hand she motion Mirai to follow her into the room. Upon walking into the room she noticed the Trunks and Goten arguing about something.

"What was she saying?"

"How am I supposed to know, Goten?"

" I don't know, I was just wondering if you knew."

"Goten if you can't understand her, then why would I?"

"I just thought maybe you did."

"Trunks, Goten have you seen the girl?" As she asked the question both guys jumped.

"Oh, we thought you were the new girl talking!"

"Goten, You should know what your niece sounds like."

"Well, you probably thought it was the girl too!"

"GUYS! We have no time for this, where is the girl?"

Goten and Trunks turned and pointed to the right side of the living room. Sighing Pan turned her head and looked at the girl who was looking at all of them in a strange way.

"Hello, Can you understand me?"

"Don't bother, Pan. She doesn't understand our language."

"Oh, you tried? Do you think Vegeta could understand her?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Trunks! It's your father, you should know if he could or couldn't"

"Well I'm not sure!"

"That's all you could have said!"

"I did!"

"No you didn't"

"Panny, don't start!"

"What have I said about calling me that, Boxer Boy?"

"If you act like a child, I will treat and call you a child.

"Panny isn't a childish name, it's annoying to be call that."

"And Boxer Boy isn't?"

"Well if your going to call me Panny then I can call you Boxer Boy!"

"I'm older, respect your elders!"

"FIVE YEARS!"

"So, I'm much more mature."

"Really? Then WHY AR E YOU FIGHTING WITH ME?"

(Alexia's)

For a few minutes now she had watched the two boys argue in a strange language. She wondered how the lavender hair boy could have such a hair color. Of course she had seen all kinds of hair colors but never had she seen lavender hair. It was straight and cut around his face.

Suddenly two more people had entered the room. A girl with ebony hair and another guy who also had the weird shaded lavender hair. She gasped. The two males must be twins, but how? It was very rare to find twins on her planet.

The girl jumped in the arguing between the two boys. Unexpectedly the two boys who had been arguing turned and pointed at her. Her sapphire eyes widened. The young girl started to talk to her.

"Hello, Can you understand me?"

"Amin…" But the lavender haired boy erupted her before she could try to see if the girl could understand her. Before Alexia knew it the young girl and lavender haired boy started to have an argument.

"PAN AND TRUNKS! BOTH OF YOU ARE BEING IMMATURE!"

Startled by the new voice, she turned her head to see an Aqua hair colored women with her hands on her hips. The woman didn't look to pleased and was staring hard at the ebony hair girl and lavender hair boy. Both the boy and girl were laughing and grinning nervously.

"Mom we were just…."

"Don't just me, young man. What was so significant that you two had to fight over it and be so loud?"

"Mom we're arguing about if Dad could understand the girl's weird language."

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK HIM? BUT NO YOU TWO HAD TO YELL AND SCREAM ABOUT IT!"

"Mom, we're sorry it's just that Pan…."

"HEY, How did it turn to me? It's your fault too!"

"No it's not, if you had not started the complete fight then we wouldn't be in this mess, Panny."

"NO! I tried asking you a question and you freak out. AND DON'T CALL ME PANNY, BOXER BOY!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE………."

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!"

"Of course Mom."

"Sorry Bulma."

"What am I going to do with you two? If you had came to me we could have try that new invention I had been working on."

"New invention, Mom? When did this happen?"

"While you kept sneaking out of the office."

"So Bulma, how's this invention of yours going to help?"

"It's a language reader, it unscrambles the language of one and turns it into a different language. Making other's understand."

"Bulma why would you come up with such a machine out of the blue?"

"Well, don't tell Vegeta but when he starts talking in saiyan I would like to know what he's saying."

"Really? What if it's not good?"

"Then I call Chi-chi over with her flying pan of doom!"

"Um...Right."

Listening to the weird language, she realized that the three people had stopped talking. She watched the aqua haired woman leave and come back within seconds with a huge smile on her face. In the woman's hand was some kind of earring.

"Pan, Trunks, Mirai, Goten I found the it!"

"Mom that's an earring."

"Trunks, it's designed as an earring because I didn't want your father to notice it. Where's the girl?"

"Over there, Bulma."

The aqua haired woman started walking toward her. `An earring? I don't understand. What are they going to do? Have I done something wrong.' The woman smiled at her and held up the earring for her to see it. Becoming confused she backed away from the woman.

"Honey, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to put it on."

"Mani naa lle umien? Mani naa tanya nat?"

"I'm sorry I don't understand."

The woman began messing with the earring. With her hands the woman was taking the earring and sticking it to her ear. `Does she want me to put that weird earring on?' Alexia open and struck her hand out to take the earring from the woman.

The woman smiled brightly and placed the earring in Alexia's hand and took a few steps back. Doing the same thing as the woman had done earlier, she placed the earring in her right ear.

"Can you understand me, dear?"

Her sapphire eye's blinked in surprised. "Yes, I can."

"It works! It works!"

***I have a question do you want me to tell you when I go into a different pov or not? Well to make things even more clear we're just call Trunks from the past Mirai and Pan's timeline Trunks will be just plain old Trunks. Another chapter! Hope you guys like it! Sorry about the late chapter again. Also if you guys see any misspelled words or weird word paragraphs, please tell me. I have found a few mistakes after reading the story like a thousand times. o_0 I have been very busy. (School, Friends, Family) Thanks for reading my fan fic. Please review; it helps me become a better writer. Plus as a bonus a better story for the readers! ^_^ Thanks to Mina Son, Lisa, A Trunks Lover, Saiyan_princess and BabyPan for reviewing! ^_^

Rina_Istorlle~

Mani naa lle umien?: What are you doing?

Main naa tanya nat?: What is that thing?

Amin merna quen